Old July 12th 05, 11:25 PM
an_old_friend

First of all Don't hack out the context

Sec. 97.105 Control operator duties.

(a) The control operator must ensure the immediate proper operation

of the station, regardless of the type of control.
(b) A station may only be operated in the manner and to the extent
permitted by the privileges authorized for the class of operator
license
held by the control operator.

Sec. 97.103 Station licensee responsibilities.

(a) The station licensee is responsible for the proper operation of

the station in accordance with the FCC Rules. When the control operator

is a different amateur operator than the station licensee, both persons

are equally responsible for proper operation of the station.
(b) The station licensee must designate the station control
operator. The FCC will presume that the station licensee is also the
control operator, unless documentation to the contrary is in the
station
records.
(c) The station licensee must make the station and the station
records available for inspection upon request by an FCC representative.

When deemed necessary by an EIC to assure compliance with the FCC
Rules,
the station licensee must maintain a record of station operations
containing such items of information as the EIC may require in accord
with Sec. 0.314(x) of the FCC Rules.

K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

By that I don't have too

If you are responsible for proper operation of your station (and those ru=

les
apply equally above 30MHz as they do below), then you must have a method =

Doesn't say any such thing Hans

maybe it should but that is another matter

But My method is to asume my unmodifified is working fine until/unless
I have reason to believe otherwise, then send it off for mainatance by
pro's

No way I am going to try and work on my rig, can't even see the
components /circutlines have the time

determine that your station complies with the Rules. How do you do that =

at your
station?

=20
73, de Hans, K0HB

Old July 13th 05, 12:16 AM
an_old_friend

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
gee what part of which Band has space restircted from tech operating

Tech like myself Have no prevlidges below 30 MHZ and all prevlidges
above

Don't YOU know that?

I am surprised you do as you say you don't need to understand the rules.

The need or lack of need has nothing to do with the exent I do or not
understand them

Old July 13th 05, 12:27 AM
Dee Flint

"Cmd Buzz Corey" wrote in message
an_old_friend wrote:

Can you test YOUR rig to see that it complies with the rules

Sure can. Can you? No? I believe that somewhere in the rules it say you
should be able to. But then you don't understand the rules.

I don't think it says you have to test it but it does say that you are
responsible for insuring that it complies. However it would be difficult to
insure that it complies without some modest test equipment.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old July 13th 05, 01:59 AM

From: "K0HB" on Tues 12 Jul 2005 21:43

"an_old_friend" wrote

By that I don't have too

If you are responsible for proper operation of your station (and those rules
apply equally above 30MHz as they do below), then you must have a method to
determine that your station complies with the Rules.

Absolutely TRUE! Has always been such...

How do you do that at your station?

Irrelevant and a troll-cast.

"Everyone knows" that amateur extras are SO gifted by their
federal "qualifications" that they merely lay hands on the
equipment and they can immediately sense all and determine
the EXACT operating characteristics. Not a problem.

Morsemanship insures immediate compliance to the
RESPONSIBILITES of station technical characteristics...

Or...as an alternate...they can come in here and blame it all
on the evil manufacturers (for not giving them indestructible,
always-in-calibration radios) or the Citizen Banders.
[the CB crowd is the root of all evil to mighty macho
morsemen...caused them to lose that big, wide 11m band
way back 47 yarns ago]

Meanwhile, the pros, who long ago realized that electrons
only obey the natural laws of physics (and not the prideful
accomplished "qualifications" of morsemen's emotions) and
therefore use calibrated equipment, either ready-built or
built-tested-calibrated by themselves, just measure the
radios as best they can. shrug Hams will believe as
Holy Gospel the once-made-and-never-repeated-later "reviews"
in QST. ARRL is "on the job" with fine-looking numbers,
oddly coincident with the radio makers advertising in QST.
The league measures all for the hams' benefit...

bit bit

Old July 13th 05, 04:31 AM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:

Can you test YOUR rig to see that it complies with the rules

Sure can. Can you? No? I believe that somewhere in the rules it say you
should be able to. But then you don't understand the rules.

I don't think it says you have to test it but it does say that you are
responsible for insuring that it complies. However it would be difficult to

What it says as near as I can find it is that the ham is lieable if it
doesn't comply, I don't anything about having to insure it does etc

Old July 13th 05, 09:28 AM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Two, No I am not required to be famiar with them, I am merely required
to obey them.

BBBWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! !

I am going to wait with bated breath while you try to spin up an
explanation as to how you are not required to "be familiar" with the
regulations of the radio service in which you are a licensee, yet you
ARE required to obey them.... ! ! !

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

IOW, a person can be ignorant of the law, and yet they must obey the
law.

Or are you too ignorant to see that?

Why Steve no answer?

Because Steve's too busy laughing at Markie ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 13th 05, 09:54 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Answer my question, please...

How do you comply with the regulations if you aren't "familiar"
with them...???

well the regular you are referring to by punching the botton on my
radio, Yeaszu and FCC have seen to it that it generates legal types of
signals wether i know the letter codes or not

You are responsible for the proper operation of your radio
station.

agreed

Yaesu (NOT "Yeaszu") is NOT responsible for the emissions of the
radio.

agreed but it can none the less be relied on to to make the right
emissions, indeed I can'r tell if it were not neither can most Hams

No...it CANNOT be "relied on" to make the right emissions.

YOU are required to ensure that it does.

Can you test YOUR rig to see that it complies with the rules

Absolutely.

E V E R Y RF generating device has the potential of radiating a
signal other than the one designed for.

yep it does your point

If your radio was doing how would YOU know

Ask Lennie.

why you aran't saying something I don't know

There's a LOT of things I can say that you don't know.

For example, just about anything about Amateur Radio, the Armed
Forces, healthcare, sociology, and a wealth of other topics.

Huge snip. This punk is beinging to bore me....

You for trying to file such a "case" considering the tons of
admissions of sexual perversion and wilfull mistruthfulness on your
part,

Being homosexaul or bisexual is not ilegal, nor lieing on the Interent

you impling I am a pedophile is and remain Libel (or slander depneding
on wether the net is viewed as written or spoken)

I didn't state nor imply that you were a pedophile...

I DID state it was dangerous to have children around
you...but that's only becasue you are ignorant, illiterate, and have
OTHER sexual deviations. Pedophilia was not brought up by me, but since
it's obviously on YOUR mind, why IS it on your mind...?!?!

Or your "partner" for suggesting such might be possible
considering the aforementioned evidence that exists in Google archives.

Huh?

Have your "partner" read it, then write it out on gradeschool
learning tablet in crayone for you, Mikeie.

again I can free admit to everything you I posted none of which make me
a pedophile as you imply

I didn't say you were a pedophile.

I said it would be dangerous to leave children in your care.

There's a big difference.

I never "granted" you anything. Those are YOUR words...Not mine,
you "forger" ! ! !

your words are below agian

you granted or agreed or conceeded or whatever but you said I had the
rigt below

" Actually, I consider you to have MORE rights than I consider
necesssary for myself.

Being an idiot is one of them. Being a chronic liar is yet
another.

Yes, you are an idiot and you are a chronic liar.

and you yourself say I have that right

so in hassling me you admit to being a lair

I'm neither hassling you nor am I a "lair".

You come here voluntarily. You post in a publc forum, ergo you
grant permission for any who care to do so to comment on your posts.

I simply point out your errors, lack of English comprehension and
your volumous pages of lies and deceit.

My point is that anyone can surf Google under any of your
"KONSTANS" nomme-de-guerre's you've used and see what kind of a lyig
creep you are.

what is wrong with using my name online?

"KONSTANS" is not your name.

you have changed Call sign a few times (4 changes 3 calls by my count)

We're not discussing Amateur Radio callsigns. All of which were
legal administratives procedures, documented in public archives.

and where I do deny that I do lie

I do reservse to right to point out where you make up things I never
said, but I am not honest about many facts in my bio. I have my
reasons, and it is my right.

I've not made up ANYthing about anything you've "said" Markie.

I couldn't have made that stuff up if I wanted to.

They can also surf KB9RQZ, "MWMORGAN" and a plethora of othr names
you've come and gone under as you bounce from ISP to ISP...

you oppose shoping for better deals on interent?

Sure you can.

It's just been funny on those occassions (like with "mwmorgan")
where you initially tried to "hide" your identity with that creepy
abortion of what you call "English".

Speaking of which, I can only hope and pray that you finally
ditched that ISP you alleged was charging you $5/hr.

well I still subcribe to their service for use when I travel, since the
5$/hour rate came wit the use of a 1-800number to reach them was
cheaper than paying long distance

Sheeesh....

And my AOL still only costs less than $23 A MONTH.

NetZero, Wal-Mart Connect and others are even less.

making up stuff as a point of fact my partner is female was avoiding it
becuase it wasn't and isn't any of your affair

Your sister? Or mom?

more libel

Nope.

Questions.

Notice the "question marks" after each?

No self-respecting English speaking woman I know would
tolerate a professed liar like you unless they were in your gene pool
or your will.

you have a limited aquantanceship, but then she is in my will of course
isn't your wifein yours?

as to wether she is self respecting you have never met me now you
presume to judge a women you have not even read her words?

I am sure if they make a keyboard set up in jibberishese we'll be
hearing from her too,

So he's "guilty" for imparting MORE knowledge than you are capble
of processing...

He imparted no knowledge something you have already agreed

No, I have NOT agreed.

Hans clearly DID "impart knowledge"...YOU, on the otherhand, were
just too stupid to assimilate it.

whcih means you agree he imparted nothing to me, for what ever reason

No.

It means you were too stupid to assimilate it.

But you STILL couldn't be polite to him and ask for a better
clarification if you didn't understand...?!?!

I did ask politely

I said "Auf Anglish Bitte"

Why do you insist on trying to look like you can speak German when
you clearly can't even do it in English?

huh?

I am trying to make it look like I speak german?

news to me

I am sure a lot of things are "news to (you)", Mikie.

Auf Anglish bitte

oder auf Deutche bitte

prehaps you will make more sense in german

If I wrote Je parle Fransse that would I was trying to show people I
speak french?

Yes. And you mispelled "French" wrong.

If you're going to try and write in that language, can you not so
it correctly?

Stevie YOU insting on means it will not happen if hans asks I will
consider it If Jim Ney asks I will consider it, but the more you go the
less likely i will do it

I do nothing to please you

Sure you do.

reallY then of course what is your beef?

You're a liar. I don't tolerate liars.

And who's "Jim Ney"...???

Jim you he is round here

Huh?

Who are you talking about?

There a half dozen "Jim's" who participate in this forum.

Hans (nor anyone else) is entitled an apology where no offense was
intended with indaicating in some form he was offended

Obviously he was.

obviously was what?

auf anglish bitte

If you're going to ask a question, Markie, regardless of the
language you're trying to abuse, please use the proper punctuation.

why?

And what part of "offended" do you not understand?

no part but Hans and Hans alone is a proper judge of wether Hans was
offended, not Stevie, Unless of you are posting as Hans yourself and as
Stevie

Hans can ask and I'll consider it, Bill Sohl could ask and Id consdier
it etc, I don't do it for Stevie

And like I said...if you haven't got the cajones to just offer him
a sincere apology on your own, it's not..well...sincere...

oh I see what you mean now took you long enough to say what you mean
(if you are saying what you mean now)...(SNIP)

Huh?

clear enough slerly than your intent has been

Then you have been chasing a wild goose form...(SNIP)

A "wild goose form"..?!?!

Is that as opposed to a tame goose form?

How can you tell?

Don't you know?

(UNSNIP)...moment one in this thread since of course If aplogize to
Hans now you will not consider it sincere, so logicly thier is
certianly no point in my doing so

Sure there is...

Because it's the right thing to do.

according to you No it would not be

Sure it would.

It would show that you've got at least a SMALL spark of civility in
you.

So far.....Squat.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 13th 05, 12:51 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

[...]

Steve got caught again.

Old July 14th 05, 06:06 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Answer my question, please...

How do you comply with the regulations if you aren't "familiar"
with them...???

well the regular you are referring to by punching the botton on my
radio, Yeaszu and FCC have seen to it that it generates legal types of
signals wether i know the letter codes or not

You are responsible for the proper operation of your radio
station.

agreed

Yaesu (NOT "Yeaszu") is NOT responsible for the emissions of the
radio.

agreed but it can none the less be relied on to to make the right
emissions, indeed I can'r tell if it were not neither can most Hams

No...it CANNOT be "relied on" to make the right emissions.

why not

YOU are required to ensure that it does.

nope I am respoible if doesn't

Can you test YOUR rig to see that it complies with the rules

Absolutely.

prove it

E V E R Y RF generating device has the potential of radiating a
signal other than the one designed for.

yep it does your point

If your radio was doing how would YOU know

Ask Lennie.

why you aran't saying something I don't know

There's a LOT of things I can say that you don't know.

which doesn't answer the question

For example, just about anything about Amateur Radio, the Armed
Forces, healthcare, sociology, and a wealth of other topics.

more venom

Huge snip. This punk is beinging to bore me....

You for trying to file such a "case" considering the tons of
admissions of sexual perversion and wilfull mistruthfulness on your
part,

Being homosexaul or bisexual is not ilegal, nor lieing on the Interent

you impling I am a pedophile is and remain Libel (or slander depneding
on wether the net is viewed as written or spoken)

I didn't state nor imply that you were a pedophile...

I DID state it was dangerous to have children around
you...but that's only becasue you are ignorant, illiterate, and have
OTHER sexual deviations. Pedophilia was not brought up by me, but since
it's obviously on YOUR mind, why IS it on your mind...?!?!

it is the clear implication indeed you repat the libel when you say
anything about my sexuality has anything to do with children

None of my sexaul practices have anything to do with children

If being ignorant was a reason to take children away yours would be
long gone

Or your "partner" for suggesting such might be possible
considering the aforementioned evidence that exists in Google archives.

Huh?

Have your "partner" read it, then write it out on gradeschool
learning tablet in crayone for you, Mikeie.

Mikeie who is that

again I can free admit to everything you I posted none of which make me
a pedophile as you imply

I didn't say you were a pedophile.

You implied and you contiue to do so

I said it would be dangerous to leave children in your care.

by impling my sexaulity has anything to do with children that is

There's a big difference.

not realy all is libel

I never "granted" you anything. Those are YOUR words...Not mine,
you "forger" ! ! !

your words are below agian

you granted or agreed or conceeded or whatever but you said I had the
rigt below

" Actually, I consider you to have MORE rights than I consider
necesssary for myself.

Being an idiot is one of them. Being a chronic liar is yet
another.

Yes, you are an idiot and you are a chronic liar.

and you yourself say I have that right

so in hassling me you admit to being a lair

I'm neither hassling you nor am I a "lair".

yes you are

You come here voluntarily. You post in a publc forum, ergo you
grant permission for any who care to do so to comment on your posts.

coment yes

thraten libel harrass stalk no

I simply point out your errors, lack of English comprehension and
your volumous pages of lies and deceit.

no you make threats, comit libel

My point is that anyone can surf Google under any of your
"KONSTANS" nomme-de-guerre's you've used and see what kind of a lyig
creep you are.

what is wrong with using my name online?

"KONSTANS" is not your name.

but it is my middle name Stevie

you have changed Call sign a few times (4 changes 3 calls by my count)

We're not discussing Amateur Radio callsigns. All of which were
legal administratives procedures, documented in public archives.

I am never sure what you are discussing I am discussing issues I am
sure you are not

but then that is my right

and where I do deny that I do lie

I do reservse to right to point out where you make up things I never
said, but I am not honest about many facts in my bio. I have my
reasons, and it is my right.

I've not made up ANYthing about anything you've "said" Markie.

yes you have

I couldn't have made that stuff up if I wanted to.

you did make a lot of it up

They can also surf KB9RQZ, "MWMORGAN" and a plethora of othr names
you've come and gone under as you bounce from ISP to ISP...

you oppose shoping for better deals on interent?

Sure you can.

then what is your beef with my doing so

you clearly have one to be bring it up after 8 years

It's just been funny on those occassions (like with "mwmorgan")
where you initially tried to "hide" your identity with that creepy
abortion of what you call "English".

a simple lie on your part, each I change ISP I end with a different
email address

Speaking of which, I can only hope and pray that you finally
ditched that ISP you alleged was charging you $5/hr.

well I still subcribe to their service for use when I travel, since the
5$/hour rate came wit the use of a 1-800number to reach them was
cheaper than paying long distance

Sheeesh....

you object to me deciding what service are of value to me

And my AOL still only costs less than $23 A MONTH.

Plus long distanse if needed

and the trouble of reporgrming the phone evrytime I change city on a
trip

NetZero, Wal-Mart Connect and others are even less.

but don't provide the service I want and am willing to pay for when I
travel

making up stuff as a point of fact my partner is female was avoiding it
becuase it wasn't and isn't any of your affair

Your sister? Or mom?

more libel

Nope.

yes it is libel

Questions.

Notice the "question marks" after each?

so

you are impling I am have sex with those persons

No self-respecting English speaking woman I know would
tolerate a professed liar like you unless they were in your gene pool
or your will.

you have a limited aquantanceship, but then she is in my will of course
isn't your wifein yours?

as to wether she is self respecting you have never met me now you
presume to judge a women you have not even read her words?

I am sure if they make a keyboard set up in jibberishese we'll be
hearing from her too,

more insults

Learn manners

So he's "guilty" for imparting MORE knowledge than you are capble
of processing...

He imparted no knowledge something you have already agreed

No, I have NOT agreed.

Hans clearly DID "impart knowledge"...YOU, on the otherhand, were
just too stupid to assimilate it.

whcih means you agree he imparted nothing to me, for what ever reason

No.

yes

It means you were too stupid to assimilate it.

even if ture it maens he imparted nothing

But you STILL couldn't be polite to him and ask for a better
clarification if you didn't understand...?!?!

I did ask politely

I said "Auf Anglish Bitte"

Why do you insist on trying to look like you can speak German when
you clearly can't even do it in English?

huh?

I am trying to make it look like I speak german?

news to me

I am sure a lot of things are "news to (you)", Mikie.

I am often surpirsed when you inform me what I am up to

Auf Anglish bitte

oder auf Deutche bitte

prehaps you will make more sense in german

If I wrote Je parle Fransse that would I was trying to show people I
speak french?

Yes. And you mispelled "French" wrong.

nope would mean I was making a point

If you're going to try and write in that language, can you not so
it correctly?

obvously, not why do ask?

Stevie YOU insting on means it will not happen if hans asks I will
consider it If Jim Ney asks I will consider it, but the more you go the
less likely i will do it

I do nothing to please you

Sure you do.

reallY then of course what is your beef?

You're a liar. I don't tolerate liars.

grow up

you do tolerate them several hunderd of them they are called Congress

And who's "Jim Ney"...???

Jim you he is round here

Huh?

Who are you talking about?

There a half dozen "Jim's" who participate in this forum.

Only see one these days
but he is a person with 2 properites relavant at the moment, he isn't
you or ahns,a dn he is procode

[...]

No it would not BYS since if I aplogize to Hans I would be sateing
another lie

It would show that you've got at least a SMALL spark of civility in
you.

then you are leing about your intolerance of lying Stevie

So far.....Squat.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 08:16 PM
K4YZ

AIDS: (as it applies to Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ

Arrogant
Ignorant
Depreciating
Selfish

Just a lesson for you, Markie...

Since you like to make up "definitions" as you go...there's one of
my own.

See how doing so confuses the reader and the conversation...?!?!

Now...back to the ususal rants.......

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

agreed but it can none the less be relied on to to make the right
emissions, indeed I can'r tell if it were not neither can most Hams

No...it CANNOT be "relied on" to make the right emissions.

why not

Becasue it's a machine, and machines wear out.

YOU are required to ensure that it does.

nope I am respoible if doesn't

You are "respoible" to make sure it doesn't happen...NOT to wait
until it does.

Can you test YOUR rig to see that it complies with the rules

Absolutely.

prove it

Simple.

Write a letter to Riley Hollingsworth.

Ask him how many times I've been cited for busting Part 97
technical standards.

E V E R Y RF generating device has the potential of radiating a
signal other than the one designed for.

yep it does your point

If your radio was doing how would YOU know

Ask Lennie.

why you aran't saying something I don't know

There's a LOT of things I can say that you don't know.

which doesn't answer the question

There's not enough bandwidth to address what you don't know,
Markie.

That you DON'T know a lot about Amateur Radio is enough for this
forum.

For example, just about anything about Amateur Radio, the Armed
Forces, healthcare, sociology, and a wealth of other topics.

more venom

Nope.

It's all true.

Sorry you don't agree, but thems the facts.

I DID state it was dangerous to have children around
you...but that's only becasue you are ignorant, illiterate, and have
OTHER sexual deviations. Pedophilia was not brought up by me, but since
it's obviously on YOUR mind, why IS it on your mind...?!?!

it is the clear implication indeed you repat the libel when you say
anything about my sexuality has anything to do with children

One can be a danger to children without being a pedophile.

None of my sexaul practices have anything to do with children

One can be a danger to children without being a pedophile.

If being ignorant was a reason to take children away yours would be
long gone

Being ignorant IS a reason to get kids taken away which is why my
non-majority daughter is still here.

Or your "partner" for suggesting such might be possible
considering the aforementioned evidence that exists in Google archives.

Huh?

Have your "partner" read it, then write it out on gradeschool
learning tablet in crayone for you, Mikeie.

Mikeie who is that

That would be you.

again I can free admit to everything you I posted none of which make me
a pedophile as you imply

I didn't say you were a pedophile.

You implied and you contiue to do so

I implied nothing of the sort.

I DID say you are dangerous to leave children around. That
doesn't necessarilly mean you're a pesophile.

I said it would be dangerous to leave children in your care.

by impling my sexaulity has anything to do with children that is

Not about sexuality...about deviance.

There's a big difference.

not realy all is libel

Nope.

The fact alone that you've professed mental defect and
acknowledged your predaliction for lying in public sets that stage.

so in hassling me you admit to being a lair

I'm neither hassling you nor am I a "lair".

yes you are

No, I'm not.

You come here voluntarily. You post in a publc forum, ergo you
grant permission for any who care to do so to comment on your posts.

coment yes

thraten libel harrass stalk no

Was that a sentence?

What's "thraten"...????

An no one's threatening, harrassing or stalking you.

I simply point out your errors, lack of English comprehension and
your volumous pages of lies and deceit.

no you make threats, comit libel

No to both.

You'e an admitted liar and sexual deviant, Markie. Your words,
not mine.

My point is that anyone can surf Google under any of your
"KONSTANS" nomme-de-guerre's you've used and see what kind of a lyig
creep you are.

what is wrong with using my name online?

"KONSTANS" is not your name.

but it is my middle name Stevie

But not here. And not with a "K".

you have changed Call sign a few times (4 changes 3 calls by my count)

We're not discussing Amateur Radio callsigns. All of which were
legal administratives procedures, documented in public archives.

I am never sure what you are discussing I am discussing issues I am
sure you are not

but then that is my right

It's your right to be confused? Missed that one in Civics class.

and where I do deny that I do lie

I do reservse to right to point out where you make up things I never
said, but I am not honest about many facts in my bio. I have my
reasons, and it is my right.

I've not made up ANYthing about anything you've "said" Markie.

yes you have

Nope. All of it true.

I couldn't have made that stuff up if I wanted to.

you did make a lot of it up

Nope. Not a lot. The N9OGL and KB9RQZ thing was a joke, but
everything else is true.

You continue to prove it.

They can also surf KB9RQZ, "MWMORGAN" and a plethora of othr names
you've come and gone under as you bounce from ISP to ISP...

you oppose shoping for better deals on interent?

Sure you can.

then what is your beef with my doing so

you clearly have one to be bring it up after 8 years

Nope.

It's pointing out how you've (hillariously) tried to "hide" behind
some of them...As if that abortion of the English language of yours
could be hidden.

It's just been funny on those occassions (like with "mwmorgan")
where you initially tried to "hide" your identity with that creepy
abortion of what you call "English".

a simple lie on your part, each I change ISP I end with a different
email address

Not even a complex lie, Markie.

You tried to hide.

Speaking of which, I can only hope and pray that you finally
ditched that ISP you alleged was charging you $5/hr.

well I still subcribe to their service for use when I travel, since the
5$/hour rate came wit the use of a 1-800number to reach them was
cheaper than paying long distance

Sheeesh....

you object to me deciding what service are of value to me

It's not about what's "of value" to you Markie...YOU were the one
who stated that it was costing you so much money to read "dreck" in
your mailbox because of the cost of yoru ISP...

And my AOL still only costs less than $23 A MONTH.

Plus long distanse if needed

Not needed. I have yet to go anywhere where using remote dial-up
was necessary.

You are not now in such circumstances, nor as best I can tell,
were you in Illiopolis.

and the trouble of reporgrming the phone evrytime I change city on a
trip

Oh whoopie-doo...10-15 seconds of time.

NetZero, Wal-Mart Connect and others are even less.

but don't provide the service I want and am willing to pay for when I
travel

Uh huh....

making up stuff as a point of fact my partner is female was avoiding it
becuase it wasn't and isn't any of your affair

Your sister? Or mom?

more libel

Nope.

yes it is libel

Nope.

Questions.

Notice the "question marks" after each?

so

you are impling I am have sex with those persons

Are you?

No self-respecting English speaking woman I know would
tolerate a professed liar like you unless they were in your gene pool
or your will.

you have a limited aquantanceship, but then she is in my will of course
isn't your wifein yours?

as to wether she is self respecting you have never met me now you
presume to judge a women you have not even read her words?

I am sure if they make a keyboard set up in jibberishese we'll be
hearing from her too,

more insults

Learn manners

BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHA
! ! !

Hey punk! YOU are NOT the person to be telling ANYone about
"manners!"

So he's "guilty" for imparting MORE knowledge than you are capble
of processing...

He imparted no knowledge something you have already agreed

No, I have NOT agreed.

Hans clearly DID "impart knowledge"...YOU, on the otherhand, were
just too stupid to assimilate it.

whcih means you agree he imparted nothing to me, for what ever reason

No.

yes

Nope. Hans did impart knowledge to you.

You WERE and STILL CONTINUE TO BE too ignorant to assimilate it.

It means you were too stupid to assimilate it.

even if ture it maens he imparted nothing

It's "ture" and it "maens" you are too ignorant to understand it.

Hans' ONLY mistake was assuming you'd make use of it.

I am sure a lot of things are "news to (you)", Mikie.

I am often surpirsed when you inform me what I am up to

I ahve no doubt that you often require external forces to guide
your day.

Auf Anglish bitte

oder auf Deutche bitte

prehaps you will make more sense in german

If I wrote Je parle Fransse that would I was trying to show people I
speak french?

Yes. And you mispelled "French" wrong.

nope would mean I was making a point

No...it would mean you look ignorant trying to "speak" foreign
languages you clearly don't know how to speak.

If you're going to try and write in that language, can you not so
it correctly?

obvously, not why do ask?

Was that a sentence?

What were you asking?

You're a liar. I don't tolerate liars.

grow up

I have. And you're still a liar and I don't tolerate liars.

you do tolerate them several hunderd of them they are called Congress

There's some good libel for ya...

And who's "Jim Ney"...???

Jim you he is round here

Huh?

Who are you talking about?

There a half dozen "Jim's" who participate in this forum.

Only see one these days
but he is a person with 2 properites relavant at the moment, he isn't
you or ahns,a dn he is procode

Huh?

What's "ahns'a"...?!?!

What two properties? We're discussing real estate now?

(UNSNIP)...moment one in this thread since of course If aplogize to
Hans now you will not consider it sincere, so logicly thier is
certianly no point in my doing so

Sure there is...

Because it's the right thing to do.

according to you No it would not be

Sure it would.

No it would not BYS since if I aplogize to Hans I would be sateing
another lie

I have no doubt that you are sated by many lies.

It would show that you've got at least a SMALL spark of civility in
you.

then you are leing about your intolerance of lying Stevie

Nope.

So far.....Squat.

Still squat.

Steve, K4YZ