Old July 6th 05, 03:07 PM
Bonobo Roger

Default HP Tech Support now gone overseas (ot)

If your thinking of buying an HP computer product....DON'T !

HP has gone to India for all it's telephone Customer
Support and they all speak bad English and you can't
understand a word they are saying.

Buy an HP....
Have a problem...
Call up their Tech Support hotline....
You'll get "Pasheesh-from-Punjab" who talks like
he's got a mouthfull of marbles and can't understand
a word your saying because he'e been trained to
read from a script like a trained spider monkey....

(HINT: You'd be better off calling Habib at the local Dunkin-Dounutz for
tech support..)

--- F*CK Hewlett-Packard!! (another formerly great USA company that's
now frigged it's historic reputation for great customer service by
going to half-ass
overseas tech support in )

Buy someone else's product instead and tell HP (..and Aglient Technologies
too!)
to go do somehing with themselves and their crap products and support.

Signed: a former HP Business/Commercial customer.

Old July 6th 05, 03:20 PM
Bonobo Roger

Read about some overseas Tech Support HORROR STORIES he

(you'll laugh...you'll cry...you'll want to go take a shi+...they are all
so very familiar!)

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/ar...p/t-44421.html

http://www.techcomedy.com/users/subm...p?nick=drachen

MAIN: http://www.techcomedy.com/

http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-10168-0... 0&start=-137

Old July 6th 05, 08:29 PM
Bill Crocker

Good luck! HP bought Compaq, so same applies. Last I heard, Dell was also
outsourcing to India for support. IBM sold out to China!

Bill Crocker
(Unemployed Computer Engineer)

groups.com...

Old July 6th 05, 09:53 PM
Larry

You can still get hired by the FCC, if you are a
black female drug addict.

"George Washington Bush" wrote in message
newsaiqhbur85p3gik.060720051345@kirk...
It is going to be tough boys, you are going to have to tighten your belts
for your country, we have to provide excessive profits for out buddies in
the large corporations and the friends of our noble families who need a
standard of living approaching that of royalty (did you ever notice my dad
was president too, we are the beginning of a blue-blood line of royalty,
respect that.)

We just have to outsource these jobs to the people of the world who are
left to take advantage of, your fellow americans have become too educated
to work as slaves and live in poverty.

If things really get tough for you here, catch a boat to india or china,
we will have a job for you there, just tell them george sent you.

Have you ever been to mexico, you might want to try there, it is closer
and they have great tacos there for lunch... although smuggling drugs
across the border is highly dangerous, it does provide big lucrative
returns if you do not get caught.

Don't be afraid to try something new...

G.W.B.

Old July 6th 05, 10:08 PM
robert casey

Bonobo Roger wrote:

Buy an HP....
Have a problem...
Call up their Tech Support hotline....
You'll get "Pasheesh-from-Punjab"

Hell, tech support was pretty much worthless even
before. Had a problem with an HP PC I bought in 1998,
they didn't have a clue. Seems a video driver bug would
make the machine turn itself off at random times every
few days... Found an answer in some forum, even after
updating the video drivers it would occasionally shut down
but only every few months.

Since upgraded the OS to Win 2000 Pro, last fall, haven't had this
problem yet... Knock on wood grained Formica....

Old July 6th 05, 10:26 PM

"Bill Crocker" wrote:

Good luck! HP bought Compaq, so same applies. Last I heard, Dell was also
outsourcing to India for support. IBM sold out to China!

Dell also outsources to the Philippines.

Bill Crocker
(Unemployed Computer Engineer)

sgroups.com...

Old July 6th 05, 11:03 PM
FDR

"Bonobo Roger" wrote in message
groups.com...
If your thinking of buying an HP computer product....DON'T !

HP has gone to India for all it's telephone Customer
Support and they all speak bad English and you can't
understand a word they are saying.

I've had good experiences lately with a HP PC problem and a HP printer
problem using the on-line chat option. Both problems were taken care of,
and quickly.

Old July 8th 05, 12:45 AM
RJ

Never buy a HP or Compaq as you will not get any tech support. When I had to
restore my system I found one of the disk in the restore set was bad. Never
able to receive help needed to fix problem and HP didn't have the correct
replacement CD. Ended up scraping system although it was only over a year
old. NEVER BUY HP PRODUCTS.
R. John

Old July 8th 05, 03:45 AM
Clark Neider

Roger that. I finally gave up on my HP S20 Photosmart scanner after sending
it in for out of warranty repair (to take care of any hardware problem) and
have it sent back with note that there isn't anything wrong with it. I also
paid for and went through their tech support line with no success. I
finally tossed it and bought a much nicer Epson Perfection 4870 that does
double duty as a document scanner. My other HP flatbed scanner is gathering
dust on a shelf. HP? Never again!

"RJ" wrote in message
[...]

HP Tech Support now gone overseas (ot) Bonobo Roger General 11 August 4th 05 02:34 PM
Why did the FCC merge the Tech and Tech Plus classes in 2000? Jason Hsu Policy 1 January 27th 04 07:13 PM
Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 01:39 AM
Icom tech support Clif Holland Equipment 8 September 12th 03 02:30 PM
Icom tech support Bob Miller Equipment 0 September 11th 03 04:11 AM