Old July 20th 05, 05:22 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

Then why isn't it in the papaers? The six o'clock news? Sunday
sermon?

explained that already

No, you've not.

yes I have

You only said "we're not in church".

I have said everything has its place

You've not explained why you are so foul mouthed.

not realy that foul mouthed just using it for effect

and becuase your constant attacks post call for it

So where is it?

It is all around you just don't listen

I must be hanging out in the wrong circles. I hear an occassional
"damn" and that's about it.

well there you go,

also it have something to the stuff in your ears

Or has indeed morese code made you deaf

Nope.

something has

I just associate with a better crowd of people is all.

You prefer the weak-minded, the feeble, the easliy impressionable.

I prefer a more mature, responsible and professional enviroment.

You're feeble minded, Mark. A coward who won't come join the rest
of us. Guess that's why you moved so far away from the rest of
society.

your are feeble minded Stevie

Nope.

If you are there with your holier than thou #### not want to jion you

indeed first thing you got right in ages

It's not "holier than thou"...It's a desire to live a better, more
civilized life.

you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 21st 05, 10:11 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 21st 05, 06:06 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 21st 05, 11:44 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

Imagine that.
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

In other words, You've got squat.

Just your hate.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 12:02 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Imagine that.
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

In other words, You've got squat.

well My folks did not need a handout to send me to school or my brother

Just your hate.

no hate HERE you are the one burning up with hate

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 05:20 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

Imagine that.

As I said....

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

In other words, You've got squat.

well My folks did not need a handout to send me to school or my brother

So you're saying that anyone who qualifies for a scholarship,
regardless of ability to pay, is getting a hand out?

And I thought schools like yours were covered as a handicap?

Just your hate.

no hate HERE you are the one burning up with hate

Sorry, Markie. You're wrong. Again.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 04:58 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

too bad

too bad you can't face facts

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

You need help for your hate

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Imagine that.

As I said....

get helped

Old July 22nd 05, 05:15 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

too bad

too bad you can't face facts

I do face facts.

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get
his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

You need help for your hate

What hate?

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.

Imagine that.

As I said....

get helped

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 05:49 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

too bad

too bad you can't face facts

I do face facts.

not you don't

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

get help stevie

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

who other than yourself

You need help for your hate

What hate?

the hate you spew forth over usenet

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

realy Jim N2EY and kim are lairs too Bill Sohl too

everyone you don't is a liars

right stevie

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

doig ok

You you and Dave seem to have a real problem with me

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

but you clearly want to

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

no mental health issues here

you are obsessed

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.

nope

Imagine that.

As I said....

get helped

For what?

obsession

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 06:27 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I do face facts.

not you don't

Sure I do.

Witness:

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

Sure you are. By your own admission on all accounts.

his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

get help stevie

For what?

I'm not the pathologically lying sexual deviant here, Markie.

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

who other than yourself

Half a dozen others...You have, on occassion, suggested that Jim,
N2EY, Dave K8MN, and others "get help".

Yet none of them are documented liars. Nor are they sexual
deviants...Or if they are, they at least have the extremely good sense
to keep it to them selves.

You, on the otherhand...

You need help for your hate

What hate?

the hate you spew forth over usenet

What hate?

You keep insisting that I "hate"...Yet you've not proved it.

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

realy Jim N2EY and kim are lairs too Bill Sohl too

everyone you don't is a liars

right stevie

Not a one of them has lied about so much as the time of day,
Markie.

And you lower yourself one more rung for havig tried it.

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

doig ok

If you think so, then you really are ill.

You you and Dave seem to have a real problem with me

Because you're a pathological liar, Markie!

L I A R ! ! ! !

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

but you clearly want to

Nope.

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

no mental health issues here

Therein lies your FIRST problem.

you are obsessed

With what?

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.