Old July 3rd 04, 07:44 PM
Volker Tonn

dxAce schrieb:

Well, I know...

You know nothing, Nothing, NOTHING.
You have proved very often.
Oh excuse me, you know your R8B's and how to give them a hug and maybe
more....? ;-)

Old July 3rd 04, 07:48 PM
dxAce

Volker Tonn wrote:

dxAce schrieb:

Well, I know...

You know nothing, Nothing, NOTHING.
You have proved very often.
Oh excuse me, you know your R8B's and how to give them a hug and maybe
more....? ;-)

Yep, I'm just an idiot. I confess.

You, on the other hand, are a 'tard. At least an idiot has a chance. ;-)

Old July 4th 04, 02:42 AM
Michael Bryant

From: Dan

I am not Curmudgeon. Can you offer
any reason why you think I am, besides the fact that you, like Steve Lare,

want
to pull my chain?

Oh gee, I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that on the very day
"Michael Bryant" stopped stalking Steve, several new personalities
appeared here, behaving just like you. We have coustanis,
Curmudgeon, Emmerson Bigguns, Short Wave and several others now.
Coincidence? I don't think so.

Maybe it's the fact that you lie so much, and have been caught doing
so. You claim that you are not these posters, yet you have made many
claims that proved to be untrue. For instance, you claimed to have
been fired. You claimed that "this was your last post in this group,
never to set foot in here again". And on and on.

So why we should we believe you know? These new posters are every
bit as obsessed with Steve as you used to be, and now you are all
mild, regretful and conciliatory.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. It's blatantly obvious to even a casual
observer that you are posting here using multiple personalities.

Seriously, you need to get a life.

Seriously, you ought to be responsible enough to have better reasoning than you
provide. If you check the archives you'll see that several of those names y'all
accuse me of being posted way before I left voluntarily trying to get Steve to
calm down.

The simple truth is that I am posting under no other name. AOL is the only ISP
I have. Make a complaint to them. They should be able to check even forged
screennames coming through their service.

I'm sorry that you feel I was "stalking" Steve. Even if you are his friend, you
should be able to see that his behavior, including posting the address and
admitting making calls to my employer is a wee bit harrassing, also.

You're continued re-hashing of this nonsense suggests that you, also, might
need to get off the 'puter and find a life.

In any event, you are the fool - I am not any of the names you list and their
mass appearal after I left is hardly close to what would come close to
constituting any form of proof.

As I have posted many times, the best thing to do is to leave Steve Lare alone.
That's what I intend to do.

Have a nice holiday,

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old July 4th 04, 08:07 AM
dxAce

From: Dan

[...]

That means nothing, only the possibility that you were using those screen names
prior to the fact.

The simple truth is that I am posting under no other name. AOL is the only ISP
I have. Make a complaint to them. They should be able to check even forged
screennames coming through their service.

The *simple* truth is that you are a liar and a fabricator, that is a proven fact.

I'm sorry that you feel I was "stalking" Steve. Even if you are his friend, you
should be able to see that his behavior, including posting the address and
admitting making calls to my employer is a wee bit harrassing, also.

Bull**** Fat Boy, I made no phone calls to your idiotic employer other than to
verify your continued employment, after you stated you'd been fired. Which you were
not!

Old July 4th 04, 08:13 AM
dxAce

From: Dan

[...]

Sorry, forgot to put in a shove it up your fat, lying, Cheeto suckin ass too!

Old July 4th 04, 08:24 AM
dxAce

From: Dan

[...]

The address is on the internet, Fat Boy, readily available for all to see. You have
to be the stupidest piece of **** I've ever encountered in my 51 years sucking air
on this planet.

You yourself invited me to find out where you worked, did you not?

You're a mentally retarded idiot, as evidenced by your idiotic phone call to me.

How in the hell you ever coached debate teams, and how Louisville Technical
Institute could ever employ you says a lot about the sad, sad state of the
educational infrastructure in this country.