Old July 14th 05, 07:22 AM
K4YZ

Like you said, Todd....

Read the IP adressess...

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 03:27 PM
N9OGL

Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 14th 05, 04:57 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

I guess you don't see that pattern here....

YOUR BLOG seems to be at the center of all YOUR woes, along with
your profanities, childish behaviour, etc.

So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 05:13 PM
N9OGL

So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

I on't know how I'm suppose to fix it but I do have a suggestion that
you look up the definition of what a blog is, because frankily IMHO you
don't know what a BLOG (AKA WEBLOG) is

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A weblog (usually shortened to blog, but occasionally spelled web log
or weblog) is a web-based publication consisting primarily of periodic
articles (normally in reverse chronological order). Although most early
weblogs were manually updated, tools to automate the maintenance of
such sites made them accessible to a much larger population, and the
use of some sort of browser-based software is now a typical aspect of
"blogging".

Blogs range in scope from individual diaries to arms of political
campaigns, media programs, and corporations. They range in scale from
the writings of one occasional author, to the collaboration of a large
community of writers. Many weblogs enable visitors to leave public
comments, which can lead to a community of readers centered around the
blog; others are non-interactive. The totality of weblogs or
blog-related websites is often called the blogosphere. When a large
amount of activity, information and opinion erupts around a particular
subject or controversy in the blogosphere, it is sometimes called a
blogstorm or blog swarm.
The format of weblogs varies, from simple bullet lists of hyperlinks,
to article summaries or complete articles with user-provided comments
and ratings. Individual weblog entries are almost always date and
time-stamped, with the newest post at the top of the page, and reader
comments often appearing below it. Because incoming links to specific
entries are important to many weblogs, most have a way of archiving
older entries and generating a static address for them; this static
link is referred to as a permalink. The latest headlines, with
hyperlinks and summaries, are frequently offered in weblogs in the RSS
or Atom XML format, to be read with a feed reader.
The tools for editing, organizing, and publishing weblogs are variously
referred to as "content management systems", "publishing platforms",
"weblog software", and simply "blogware".

Old July 14th 05, 05:23 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

I guess you don't see that pattern here....

He se well enough as do I

YOUR BLOG seems to be at the center of all YOUR woes, along with
your profanities, childish behaviour, etc.

Childish behavoir, I grown man like yourself dirven to make threats
over being called names, grow up Marine

Old July 15th 05, 04:42 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

I on't know how I'm suppose to fix it but I do have a suggestion that
you look up the definition of what a blog is, because frankily IMHO you
don't know what a BLOG (AKA WEBLOG) is

Sure I do.

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

You've been told, by more than me, but you refuse to fix the
problem...

So YOU get to deal with the consequences.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 15th 05, 05:04 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

I on't know how I'm suppose to fix it but I do have a suggestion that
you look up the definition of what a blog is, because frankily IMHO you
don't know what a BLOG (AKA WEBLOG) is

Sure I do.

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

well you make yourself a target by spewing out your hate

makes plenty of folk unhappy with you

you words offend

so expect offense in turn

You've been told, by more than me, but you refuse to fix the
problem...

it is your problem a lack of maturity that you can't accept any name
calling in reutrn for your name calling

Very Childish

So YOU get to deal with the consequences.

as do you

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 15th 05, 05:16 AM
N9OGL

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM YOU MORON!!!!

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does, I'm not a little
dicktator like you who wants to control everyone action.

Todd N9OGL

http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/

N9OGL BBS