RadioBanter

-   -   New Threats from a Steve Want-a-be or perhaps it's from Slick Steve Roberson himself....you guess (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/74533-new-threats-steve-want-perhaps-its-slick-steve-roberson-himself-you-guess.html)

N9OGL July 13th 05 11:29 PM

New Threats from a Steve Want-a-be or perhaps it's from Slick Steve Roberson himself....you guess

From Steve Wed Jul 13 12:57:28 2005
domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
From: "Steve" Add to Address Book

Subject: The Voice of Amateur Radio: NEW BBS
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
Steve has sent you a link to a weblog:

Stop writing to me and harrassing me,
or else I will contact your new ISP
and complain. Do you really want to
lose another ISP, Toad?

God, you are stupid.

Blog: The Voice of Amateur Radio
Post: NEW BBS
Link:
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/2005/07/new-bbs.html

--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/

K4YZ July 14th 05 07:22 AM

Like you said, Todd....

Read the IP adressess...

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 14th 05 03:27 PM

Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ July 14th 05 04:57 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

I guess you don't see that pattern here....

YOUR BLOG seems to be at the center of all YOUR woes, along with
your profanities, childish behaviour, etc.

So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 14th 05 05:13 PM

So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

I on't know how I'm suppose to fix it but I do have a suggestion that
you look up the definition of what a blog is, because frankily IMHO you
don't know what a BLOG (AKA WEBLOG) is

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A weblog (usually shortened to blog, but occasionally spelled web log
or weblog) is a web-based publication consisting primarily of periodic
articles (normally in reverse chronological order). Although most early
weblogs were manually updated, tools to automate the maintenance of
such sites made them accessible to a much larger population, and the
use of some sort of browser-based software is now a typical aspect of
"blogging".

Blogs range in scope from individual diaries to arms of political
campaigns, media programs, and corporations. They range in scale from
the writings of one occasional author, to the collaboration of a large
community of writers. Many weblogs enable visitors to leave public
comments, which can lead to a community of readers centered around the
blog; others are non-interactive. The totality of weblogs or
blog-related websites is often called the blogosphere. When a large
amount of activity, information and opinion erupts around a particular
subject or controversy in the blogosphere, it is sometimes called a
blogstorm or blog swarm.
The format of weblogs varies, from simple bullet lists of hyperlinks,
to article summaries or complete articles with user-provided comments
and ratings. Individual weblog entries are almost always date and
time-stamped, with the newest post at the top of the page, and reader
comments often appearing below it. Because incoming links to specific
entries are important to many weblogs, most have a way of archiving
older entries and generating a static address for them; this static
link is referred to as a permalink. The latest headlines, with
hyperlinks and summaries, are frequently offered in weblogs in the RSS
or Atom XML format, to be read with a feed reader.
The tools for editing, organizing, and publishing weblogs are variously
referred to as "content management systems", "publishing platforms",
"weblog software", and simply "blogware".

an_old_friend July 14th 05 05:23 PM

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

I guess you don't see that pattern here....

He se well enough as do I

YOUR BLOG seems to be at the center of all YOUR woes, along with
your profanities, childish behaviour, etc.

Childish behavoir, I grown man like yourself dirven to make threats
over being called names, grow up Marine

an_old_friend July 14th 05 06:02 PM

sorry but you are worng stevie isn't slick he leaves his fingerprints
all over stuff

N9OGL wrote:
From Steve Wed Jul 13 12:57:28 2005

domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
From: "Steve" Add to Address Book

Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

K4YZ July 15th 05 04:42 AM

N9OGL wrote:
So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

I on't know how I'm suppose to fix it but I do have a suggestion that
you look up the definition of what a blog is, because frankily IMHO you
don't know what a BLOG (AKA WEBLOG) is

Sure I do.

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

You've been told, by more than me, but you refuse to fix the
problem...

So YOU get to deal with the consequences.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 15th 05 05:04 AM

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
So...are you going to do anything to fix it or just whine and
snivvel about it...(there's where my money is...)...???

I on't know how I'm suppose to fix it but I do have a suggestion that
you look up the definition of what a blog is, because frankily IMHO you
don't know what a BLOG (AKA WEBLOG) is

Sure I do.

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

well you make yourself a target by spewing out your hate

makes plenty of folk unhappy with you

you words offend

so expect offense in turn

You've been told, by more than me, but you refuse to fix the
problem...

it is your problem a lack of maturity that you can't accept any name
calling in reutrn for your name calling

Very Childish

So YOU get to deal with the consequences.

as do you

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 15th 05 05:16 AM

But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM YOU MORON!!!!

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does, I'm not a little
dicktator like you who wants to control everyone action.

Todd N9OGL

http://n9ogl.proboards50.com/

N9OGL BBS

an_old_friend July 15th 05 06:01 AM

apears as though you went to the blog and posted there, therefore BYS
anyoone else seeing that is entitled to coment on your post you etc

but then you don't trat others as you demand to be treated

K4YZ July 15th 05 07:50 AM

N9OGL wrote:
But the PROBLEM is that you foster and encourage the kind of
bahaviour that has created THIS problem.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIX THE PROBLEM YOU MORON!!!!

Well, stopping behaviour like that is one of them.

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)

Sure you can.

I'm not a little
dicktator like you who wants to control everyone action.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL July 16th 05 06:52 AM

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that dickhead annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths. So you see dickhead, I not the cause of
it all. That asshole annoymous person was threatening me and that
dickhead Dan was running his redneck mouth
Todd N9OGL

[email protected] July 16th 05 12:52 PM

N9OGL wrote:
Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that dickhead annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths. So you see dickhead, I not the cause of
it all. That asshole annoymous person was threatening me and that
dickhead Dan was running his redneck mouth
Todd N9OGL

The way you seem to like throwing around the word "dickhead" reinforces
the point that you are a queer, Toadie. And an uneducated one, at that.

K4YZ July 16th 05 01:42 PM

N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 16th 05 02:05 PM

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

more lies Stevies

Although you were not just gay bashing you have been doing that

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

grow up Stevie

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 16th 05 03:03 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Secondly I can't control what a "third party" does...(SNIP)
Sure you can.

How, and we are not about here were talking about my blog.

If you're not willing to take steps to curb the actions that cause
your problems, they will always be able to take advantage of you.

Stebie, why you were off gay bashing on other threads I was on here
nicely talking to people until that ####head annoymous person and Danny
started running their mouths.

Sounds to me like YOU have a problem, Toiddie. And I wasn't gay
bashing.

more lies Stevies

Nope.

Although you were not just gay bashing you have been doing that

Nope.

So you see ####head, I not the cause of
it all.

Sure you are.

That ###hole annoymous person was threatening me and that
####head Dan was running his redneck mouth

Do you think it has anything to do with your profanities and
immature behaviour? Or is it everyone else's fault?

grow up Stevie

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 17th 05 03:21 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

break

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

**** you your a sack of ****, and dylexics untie

Steve, K4YZ

KØHB July 17th 05 04:05 AM

"an_old_friend" wrote

**** you your a sack of ****, and dylexics untie

Mark doesn't believe in dog.

KB9RQZ July 17th 05 01:29 PM

an_old_friend wrote:

**** you your a sack of ****, and dylexics untie

Man in man fun is GREAT!

an_old_friend July 17th 05 05:28 PM

more fraud

K4YZ July 18th 05 04:01 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

Sure they would.

How many newscasters talk the way you talk on camera?

How many grade school teachers teach that kind of language?

In what business schools is your prefered adjectives encouraged?

And when was the last time any member of the clergy worth his or
her salt screamed out "PRAISE ####ING JESUS! WHAT A MOTHER####ER OF A
DUDE!"...?!?!

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

What's YOUR obsession with USING it in a public forum?

Why can't you act like the adult you profess to be?

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

#### you your a sack of ####, and dylexics untie

You're untied, alright...

Or maybe just "unglued"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 18th 05 06:02 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

Sure they would.

nope

How many newscasters talk the way you talk on camera?

this isn't a newcast on camera

How many grade school teachers teach that kind of language?

not a grade school either or you constant bulling would be stoped

In what business schools is your prefered adjectives encouraged?

not a busness school either

And when was the last time any member of the clergy worth his or
her salt screamed out "PRAISE ####ING JESUS! WHAT A MOTHER####ER OF A
DUDE!"...?!?!

not a church

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

What's YOUR obsession with USING it in a public forum?

not obsessed at all

Why can't you act like the adult you profess to be?

I do. you are the one acting like a child

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

#### you your a sack of ####, and dylexics untie

You're untied, alright...

nope but then you can't undersatnd anything outside your box

Or maybe just "unglued"...?!?!

not at all

BTW **** you, your a sack of **** and dylexics untie

if a bully would drop dead that would be fine as well

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 19th 05 05:33 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

Sure they would.

nope

Already proven, Mark...Just look around you.

Pick up the daily paper and show me where thye use profanity like
yours in "common" conversation.

How many newscasters talk the way you talk on camera?

this isn't a newcast on camera

But isn't a newscast people talking to people?

How many grade school teachers teach that kind of language?

not a grade school either or you constant bulling would be stoped

I'm not "bulling". And if your suggestion that profanity is such
a common and accepted way of expression, why is it that there's not one
single day of classtime from Kindergarten to Graduation addressing
"Proper Profanity for Public Pontification"...?!?!

In what business schools is your prefered adjectives encouraged?

not a busness school either

Business schools are not people talking to people?

And when was the last time any member of the clergy worth his or
her salt screamed out "PRAISE ####ING JESUS! WHAT A MOTHER####ER OF A
DUDE!"...?!?!

not a church

Are church's not people talking to people? If profanity is so
"OK", why don't we have Jesus telling the Roman's to "get ####ed" as
they nail him to the cross?

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

What's YOUR obsession with USING it in a public forum?

not obsessed at all

Sure you are.

Why can't you act like the adult you profess to be?

I do. you are the one acting like a child

A child telling an adult not to swear...Now THERE'S a new one!

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

#### you your a sack of ####, and dylexics untie

You're untied, alright...

nope but then you can't undersatnd anything outside your box

My "box" is civilized society.

What's yours?

Or maybe just "unglued"...?!?!

not at all

Absolutely. Withness :

BTW #### you, your a sack of #### and dylexics untie

if a bully would drop dead that would be fine as well

Hope you have your will made out in that case.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 19th 05 06:04 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

Sure they would.

nope

Already proven, Mark...Just look around you.

Pick up the daily paper and show me where thye use profanity like
yours in "common" conversation.

never said it was in the papers

How many newscasters talk the way you talk on camera?

this isn't a newcast on camera

But isn't a newscast people talking to people?

not a conversation it is as you point out a broadcast

How many grade school teachers teach that kind of language?

not a grade school either or you constant bulling would be stoped

I'm not "bulling". And if your suggestion that profanity is such
a common and accepted way of expression, why is it that there's not one
single day of classtime from Kindergarten to Graduation addressing
"Proper Profanity for Public Pontification"...?!?!

becuase plenty of people are stuck prigs no doubtunable to deal the
turth

In what business schools is your prefered adjectives encouraged?

not a busness school either

Business schools are not people talking to people?

you point?

And when was the last time any member of the clergy worth his or
her salt screamed out "PRAISE ####ING JESUS! WHAT A MOTHER####ER OF A
DUDE!"...?!?!

not a church

Are church's not people talking to people? If profanity is so
"OK", why don't we have Jesus telling the Roman's to "get ####ed" as
they nail him to the cross?

that is theological question I really woudn't care

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

What's YOUR obsession with USING it in a public forum?

not obsessed at all

Sure you are.

not at all more of your absurd pretention

Why can't you act like the adult you profess to be?

I do. you are the one acting like a child

A child telling an adult not to swear...Now THERE'S a new one!

no it isn't

I am not telling you not to swear nor I am a child

you are trying to browbeat other in doing things your way

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

#### you your a sack of ####, and dylexics untie

You're untied, alright...

nope but then you can't undersatnd anything outside your box

My "box" is civilized society.

as I have said if you are civilized then I want no part of it

What's yours?

I am not in a box (at least none that I can see and if I see one I work
on stepping outside of it), I stand outside your box for certain

Or maybe just "unglued"...?!?!

not at all

Absolutely. Withness :

nope

BTW #### you, your a sack of #### and dylexics untie

if a bully would drop dead that would be fine as well

Hope you have your will made out in that case.

it isn't my will that would be needed

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 19th 05 06:16 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

Sure they would.

nope

Already proven, Mark...Just look around you.

Pick up the daily paper and show me where thye use profanity like
yours in "common" conversation.

never said it was in the papers

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

So where is it?

How many newscasters talk the way you talk on camera?

this isn't a newcast on camera

But isn't a newscast people talking to people?

not a conversation it is as you point out a broadcast

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

So where is it?

How many grade school teachers teach that kind of language?

not a grade school either or you constant bulling would be stoped

I'm not "bulling". And if your suggestion that profanity is such
a common and accepted way of expression, why is it that there's not one
single day of classtime from Kindergarten to Graduation addressing
"Proper Profanity for Public Pontification"...?!?!

becuase plenty of people are stuck prigs no doubtunable to deal the
turth

(I'd try to get you to interpret that into English for me.....)

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

So where is it?

In what business schools is your prefered adjectives encouraged?

not a busness school either

Business schools are not people talking to people?

you point?

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

So where is it?

And when was the last time any member of the clergy worth his or
her salt screamed out "PRAISE ####ING JESUS! WHAT A MOTHER####ER OF A
DUDE!"...?!?!

not a church

Are church's not people talking to people? If profanity is so
"OK", why don't we have Jesus telling the Roman's to "get ####ed" as
they nail him to the cross?

that is theological question I really woudn't care

It has nothing to do with theology.

YOU insist it's a common-conversation technique.

I've given you several very specific examples of why you're wrong.

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

What's YOUR obsession with USING it in a public forum?

not obsessed at all

Sure you are.

not at all more of your absurd pretention

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

So where is it?

Why can't you act like the adult you profess to be?

I do. you are the one acting like a child

A child telling an adult not to swear...Now THERE'S a new one!

no it isn't

I am not telling you not to swear nor I am a child

You ARE a child. An very old, fat child.

you are trying to browbeat other in doing things your way

If I were to browbeat you, Markie, I'd probably get a Community
Beautification Award.

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

#### you your a sack of ####, and dylexics untie

You're untied, alright...

nope but then you can't undersatnd anything outside your box

My "box" is civilized society.

as I have said if you are civilized then I want no part of it

Because you're lazy. Being a good, responsible citizen takes some
work.

Obviously you're not up to the task.

What's yours?

I am not in a box (at least none that I can see and if I see one I work
on stepping outside of it), I stand outside your box for certain

"...for certain..." what?

Or maybe just "unglued"...?!?!

not at all

Absolutely. Withness :

nope

Yep. Witness:

BTW #### you, your a sack of #### and dylexics untie

if a bully would drop dead that would be fine as well

Hope you have your will made out in that case.

it isn't my will that would be needed

Yes, it would. Or was THAT a "thinly veiled" threat, Mark?

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 19th 05 07:59 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

No adult would be so obsessive about profanities

Sure they would.

no adult would

Sure they would.

nope

Already proven, Mark...Just look around you.

Pick up the daily paper and show me where thye use profanity like
yours in "common" conversation.

never said it was in the papers

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

So where is it?

It is all around you just don't listen

How many newscasters talk the way you talk on camera?

this isn't a newcast on camera

But isn't a newscast people talking to people?

not a conversation it is as you point out a broadcast

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

no they are not

So where is it?

all around you
profanity and vulgar are generaly verbal and done in person mostly due
to the latent effects of Victorian morals

How many grade school teachers teach that kind of language?

not a grade school either or you constant bulling would be stoped

I'm not "bulling". And if your suggestion that profanity is such
a common and accepted way of expression, why is it that there's not one
single day of classtime from Kindergarten to Graduation addressing
"Proper Profanity for Public Pontification"...?!?!

becuase plenty of people are stuck prigs no doubtunable to deal the
turth

(I'd try to get you to interpret that into English for me.....)

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

and they are not

So where is it?

all around you

In what business schools is your prefered adjectives encouraged?

not a busness school either

Business schools are not people talking to people?

you point?

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

they certianly don't waste hours of their time objecting to it as you
do

So where is it?

all around you

And when was the last time any member of the clergy worth his or
her salt screamed out "PRAISE ####ING JESUS! WHAT A MOTHER####ER OF A
DUDE!"...?!?!

not a church

Are church's not people talking to people? If profanity is so
"OK", why don't we have Jesus telling the Roman's to "get ####ed" as
they nail him to the cross?

that is theological question I really woudn't care

It has nothing to do with theology.

it sure is

personal I would have said something get ****ed to Pilate

YOU insist it's a common-conversation technique.

No I don't

I do insit that NO adult wouldspend the time you do prusing the issue

Vulgarity is relitively common in some circles

Bull**** is something I hear everydau that I do go out and about

**** is almost as common

**** I used to hear a lot but it seems out of fashion

I've given you several very specific examples of why you're wrong.

no you have not

not a one

No ADULT would be so obsessive about acting so immature...Like you.

wasn't the subject the subject is your obseesion with profanity

What's YOUR obsession with USING it in a public forum?

not obsessed at all

Sure you are.

not at all more of your absurd pretention

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

becuase they are not

So where is it?

all around you

Why can't you act like the adult you profess to be?

I do. you are the one acting like a child

A child telling an adult not to swear...Now THERE'S a new one!

no it isn't

I am not telling you not to swear nor I am a child

You ARE a child. An very old, fat child.

you are fat not I

you are trying to browbeat other in doing things your way

If I were to browbeat you, Markie, I'd probably get a Community
Beautification Award.

nope

Stop the profanities. Stop the vulgarities. Learn to spell.

#### you your a sack of ####, and dylexics untie

You're untied, alright...

nope but then you can't undersatnd anything outside your box

My "box" is civilized society.

as I have said if you are civilized then I want no part of it

Because you're lazy. Being a good, responsible citizen takes some
work.

as i said if you are good i want no part of it

Obviously you're not up to the task.

maybe maybe not but I don't want to be like you

What's yours?

I am not in a box (at least none that I can see and if I see one I work
on stepping outside of it), I stand outside your box for certain

"...for certain..." what?

end of sentence

I stand outside your box for certain

complete thought

Or maybe just "unglued"...?!?!

not at all

Absolutely. Withness :

nope

Yep. Witness:

nope

BTW #### you, your a sack of #### and dylexics untie

if a bully would drop dead that would be fine as well

Hope you have your will made out in that case.

it isn't my will that would be needed

Yes, it would. Or was THAT a "thinly veiled" threat, Mark?

Not a theart just expressing the wish you drop dead, which I do wish
forin that case you need a will

Although of course I do have one everyone realy should

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 19th 05 03:21 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

Then why isn't it in the papaers? The six o'clock news? Sunday
sermon?

So where is it?

It is all around you just don't listen

I must be hanging out in the wrong circles. I hear an occassional
"damn" and that's about it.

You're feeble minded, Mark. A coward who won't come join the rest
of us. Guess that's why you moved so far away from the rest of
society.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 19th 05 04:53 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

Then why isn't it in the papaers? The six o'clock news? Sunday
sermon?

explained that already

So where is it?

It is all around you just don't listen

I must be hanging out in the wrong circles. I hear an occassional
"damn" and that's about it.

well there you go,

also it have something to the stuff in your ears

Or has indeed morese code made you deaf

You're feeble minded, Mark. A coward who won't come join the rest
of us. Guess that's why you moved so far away from the rest of
society.

your are feeble minded Stevie

If you are there with your holier than thou **** not want to jion you

indeed first thing you got right in ages

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 20th 05 09:12 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

Then why isn't it in the papaers? The six o'clock news? Sunday
sermon?

explained that already

No, you've not.

You only said "we're not in church".

You've not explained why you are so foul mouthed.

So where is it?

It is all around you just don't listen

I must be hanging out in the wrong circles. I hear an occassional
"damn" and that's about it.

well there you go,

also it have something to the stuff in your ears

Or has indeed morese code made you deaf

Nope.

I just associate with a better crowd of people is all.

You prefer the weak-minded, the feeble, the easliy impressionable.

I prefer a more mature, responsible and professional enviroment.

You're feeble minded, Mark. A coward who won't come join the rest
of us. Guess that's why you moved so far away from the rest of
society.

your are feeble minded Stevie

Nope.

If you are there with your holier than thou #### not want to jion you

indeed first thing you got right in ages

It's not "holier than thou"...It's a desire to live a better, more
civilized life.

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 20th 05 05:22 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

But you insist "adults" aren't "obssessed" with NOT using
profanity.

right they are not

Then why isn't it in the papaers? The six o'clock news? Sunday
sermon?

explained that already

No, you've not.

yes I have

You only said "we're not in church".

I have said everything has its place

You've not explained why you are so foul mouthed.

not realy that foul mouthed just using it for effect

and becuase your constant attacks post call for it

So where is it?

It is all around you just don't listen

I must be hanging out in the wrong circles. I hear an occassional
"damn" and that's about it.

well there you go,

also it have something to the stuff in your ears

Or has indeed morese code made you deaf

Nope.

something has

I just associate with a better crowd of people is all.

You prefer the weak-minded, the feeble, the easliy impressionable.

I prefer a more mature, responsible and professional enviroment.

You're feeble minded, Mark. A coward who won't come join the rest
of us. Guess that's why you moved so far away from the rest of
society.

your are feeble minded Stevie

Nope.

If you are there with your holier than thou #### not want to jion you

indeed first thing you got right in ages

It's not "holier than thou"...It's a desire to live a better, more
civilized life.

you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 21st 05 10:11 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 21st 05 06:06 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 21st 05 11:44 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

Imagine that.
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

In other words, You've got squat.

Just your hate.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 22nd 05 12:02 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Imagine that.
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

In other words, You've got squat.

well My folks did not need a handout to send me to school or my brother

Just your hate.

no hate HERE you are the one burning up with hate

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 22nd 05 05:20 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

Imagine that.

As I said....

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

People like you are the least common denominator. You dilute the
gene pool and spoil the party.

you are a greater threat to the pool than I

Nope.

I've got 3 kids in college on GPA-based scholarships.

You've got...?!?!?!

my life is my busness

In other words, You've got squat.

well My folks did not need a handout to send me to school or my brother

So you're saying that anyone who qualifies for a scholarship,
regardless of ability to pay, is getting a hand out?

And I thought schools like yours were covered as a handicap?

Just your hate.

no hate HERE you are the one burning up with hate

Sorry, Markie. You're wrong. Again.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 22nd 05 04:58 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

too bad

too bad you can't face facts

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

You need help for your hate

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Imagine that.

As I said....

get helped

K4YZ July 22nd 05 05:15 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

too bad

too bad you can't face facts

I do face facts.

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get
his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

You need help for your hate

What hate?

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.

Imagine that.

As I said....

get helped

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend July 22nd 05 05:49 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
you espouse hate enage in stalking and harrasment not a better life but
a lower one
you are a bigot and a bully

HAte, hate and more hate.

yes you are admitting to it

Nope. Just echoing your call for help back to you, Markie.

too bad

too bad you can't face facts

I do face facts.

not you don't

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

get help stevie

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

who other than yourself

You need help for your hate

What hate?

the hate you spew forth over usenet

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

realy Jim N2EY and kim are lairs too Bill Sohl too

everyone you don't is a liars

right stevie

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

doig ok

You you and Dave seem to have a real problem with me

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

but you clearly want to

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

no mental health issues here

you are obsessed

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.

nope

Imagine that.

As I said....

get helped

For what?

obsession

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 22nd 05 06:27 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I do face facts.

not you don't

Sure I do.

Witness:

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

Sure you are. By your own admission on all accounts.

his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

get help stevie

For what?

I'm not the pathologically lying sexual deviant here, Markie.

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

who other than yourself

Half a dozen others...You have, on occassion, suggested that Jim,
N2EY, Dave K8MN, and others "get help".

Yet none of them are documented liars. Nor are they sexual
deviants...Or if they are, they at least have the extremely good sense
to keep it to them selves.

You, on the otherhand...

You need help for your hate

What hate?

the hate you spew forth over usenet

What hate?

You keep insisting that I "hate"...Yet you've not proved it.

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

realy Jim N2EY and kim are lairs too Bill Sohl too

everyone you don't is a liars

right stevie

Not a one of them has lied about so much as the time of day,
Markie.

And you lower yourself one more rung for havig tried it.

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

doig ok

If you think so, then you really are ill.

You you and Dave seem to have a real problem with me

Because you're a pathological liar, Markie!

L I A R ! ! ! !

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

but you clearly want to

Nope.

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

no mental health issues here

Therein lies your FIRST problem.

you are obsessed

With what?

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.