Old July 23rd 05, 02:32 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

It is pumpous to assume that when you addrss your Subject to me by name
it is not for me

It's pompous for YOU to assume that just because your name was in
the subject line, that ALL the comments therein were for you.

not at all

Yes, "at all".

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

more ####

Only for me to rub your nose in, Markie.

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

not at all

Absolutely at all....

What are you going to do about it?

forunately for me little I can do about it

"fournately"...

You are a lying sack of ####

And you're just a documented pathological lair with a sexual
deviance history...

you are sick and in desperate need of help

Not according to any licensed physicians I know.

And I know a LOT of them.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 23rd 05, 04:20 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

more ****

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

more ####

Only for me to rub your nose in, Markie.

more ****

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

not at all

Absolutely at all....

meaning what

You are a lying sack of **** plain and simple

What are you going to do about it?

forunately for me little I can do about it

"fournately"...

You are a lying sack of ####

And you're just a documented pathological lair with a sexual
deviance history...

more lies stevie

you are sick and in desperate need of help

Not according to any licensed physicians I know.

you may be right there, I am sure like most sick folks you can cover it
to some extent

but you are sick and in need of help

And I know a LOT of them.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 24th 05, 03:35 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

It's pompous for YOU to assume that just because your name was in
the subject line, that ALL the comments therein were for you.

not at all

Yes, "at all".

more ####

More evidence that you don't have a defensible argument.

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

more ####

Only for me to rub your nose in, Markie.

more ####

Still more evidence that you don't have a defensible argument.

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

not at all

Absolutely at all....

meaning what

You are a lying sack of #### plain and simple

Nope.

That you are.

You've even admitted to BEING a liar.

So why do you recoil from it now...?!?!

What are you going to do about it?

forunately for me little I can do about it

"fournately"...

You are a lying sack of ####

And you're just a documented pathological lair with a sexual
deviance history...

more lies stevie

Nope.

Why do you call your OWN admissions a "lie", Markie...?!?!

you are sick and in desperate need of help

Not according to any licensed physicians I know.

you may be right there, I am sure like most sick folks you can cover it
to some extent

Cover what?

but you are sick and in need of help

No, I'm not.

Why do you keep making assertions of fact that are clearly
unsubstantiated, Markie?

The first time is an error.

The second time is a mistake.

The third time is a lie.

You're on 357,986,555,089.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 24th 05, 04:31 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

It's pompous for YOU to assume that just because your name was in
the subject line, that ALL the comments therein were for you.

not at all

Yes, "at all".

more ####

More evidence that you don't have a defensible argument.

not realy but then you nothing of evidence either

A secondgrader could follow the attributes, DeviantBoy.

more ####

Only for me to rub your nose in, Markie.

more ####

Still more evidence that you don't have a defensible argument.

not realy but then you nothing of evidence either

Lying sack of ####

Yes, you are, Markie.

not at all

Absolutely at all....

meaning what

You are a lying sack of #### plain and simple

Nope.

yes you are

That you are.

You've even admitted to BEING a liar.

which has nothing to do with the fact you are a lying sack of ****

So why do you recoil from it now...?!?!

I don't

more stevie lies

What are you going to do about it?

forunately for me little I can do about it

"fournately"...

You are a lying sack of ####

And you're just a documented pathological lair with a sexual
deviance history...

more lies stevie

Nope.

yes indeed

I am not a "documented pathological lair"

A compentant medcial person would have to make that decision

nor am I a sexual devaint

I fall within the normal range of behavoir

Why do you call your OWN admissions a "lie", Markie...?!?!

I don't you lying sack of ****

I call what you add to my admssions a lie

you are sick and in desperate need of help

Not according to any licensed physicians I know.

you may be right there, I am sure like most sick folks you can cover it
to some extent

Cover what?

your obsessive complusive behanvoir

but you are sick and in need of help

No, I'm not.

sure are

Why do you keep making assertions of fact that are clearly
unsubstantiated, Markie?

why do you lie so much?

They are facts

You are clearly obsessed with me

The first time is an error.

more bull ****

The second time is a mistake.

still more bull****

The third time is a lie.

even more bull****

You're on 357,986,555,089.

absolutly full of ****

Steve, K4YZ

THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW JERSEY SUNRISE aka HIGH ROLLER Train CB 2 December 19th 04 06:30 PM
crackhead randysuck tells the truth Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 3 September 29th 04 02:21 AM
Rowboats Vets for Truth Burr Shortwave 3 September 19th 04 04:00 AM
(OT) - another 'rant' by the Phony & Forged '"bh" - The Truth ? RHF Shortwave 0 May 19th 04 11:14 PM