Old July 16th 05, 10:24 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Default Loser Len finally tells the truth

wrote:

Tried to learn morse for 13 WPM back
in the early 60s, reached about 8 W
PM, and GAVE UP.

Kiss my yes and stick it in yer I/O port.

Good boy Lennie, the truth will set you free.

Now shut the hell up about it.

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 21st 05, 06:04 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
wrote:

Tried to learn morse for 13 WPM back
in the early 60s, reached about 8 W
PM, and GAVE UP.

Kiss my yes and stick it in yer I/O port.

Good boy Lennie, the truth will set you free.

Now shut the hell up about it.

Just like Lennie to attain mediocrity and then quit.

That's why his CV is loaded with jobs, but no real achievements.

judgemental as always

Nope.

judemental as always

Just making an observation.

and being judemental

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

You're welcome to publish a link or provide a reference to some
source that proves otherwise if you know of one...Otherwise you're just
running YOUR mouth off.

not at all with your taste for precision I am typing my fingers off not
saying a word

you have your opinion. Indeed I don't that Len disagress with you on
"signifacant achivements, but we all judge things in our own way

at least when bigots like you give the chance

Just think...Had he gotten an "old" Technician back in the day,
that ONE test he took would have been all he needed today.

Oh well...

73

another stevie lie

Where?

the 73 you have no regard for him

Had Lennie taken the code test when he alleges to have been up to
"8 wpm", he would indeed have "all he needed" for an EXTRA today. That
is 100% factual.

And the "73"...?!?!

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

nope another lie

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 21st 05, 11:47 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

In fact.

He's not even produced any achievments.

You're welcome to publish a link or provide a reference to some
source that proves otherwise if you know of one...Otherwise you're just
running YOUR mouth off.

not at all with your taste for precision I am typing my fingers off not
saying a word

you have your opinion. Indeed I don't that Len disagress with you on
"signifacant achivements, but we all judge things in our own way

at least when bigots like you give the chance

He's had eight years of chances.

Just think...Had he gotten an "old" Technician back in the day,
that ONE test he took would have been all he needed today.

Oh well...

73

another stevie lie

Where?

the 73 you have no regard for him

For him, I have pleant of "regard"...

For you..?!?! Squat.

Had Lennie taken the code test when he alleges to have been up to
"8 wpm", he would indeed have "all he needed" for an EXTRA today. That
is 100% factual.

And the "73"...?!?!

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

nope another lie

Not a lie, not another lie...

Fact.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 21st 05, 11:53 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

In fact.

IYO

He's not even produced any achievments.

even if true so what

You're welcome to publish a link or provide a reference to some
source that proves otherwise if you know of one...Otherwise you're just
running YOUR mouth off.

not at all with your taste for precision I am typing my fingers off not
saying a word

you have your opinion. Indeed I don't that Len disagress with you on
"signifacant achivements, but we all judge things in our own way

at least when bigots like you give the chance

He's had eight years of chances.

and another would impress you without being morse tested so why bother
to try and impress a peice of **** yourself

Just think...Had he gotten an "old" Technician back in the day,
that ONE test he took would have been all he needed today.

Oh well...

73

another stevie lie

Where?

the 73 you have no regard for him

For him, I have pleant of "regard"...

pleant? speling cop

For you..?!?! Squat.

Had Lennie taken the code test when he alleges to have been up to
"8 wpm", he would indeed have "all he needed" for an EXTRA today. That
is 100% factual.

And the "73"...?!?!

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

nope another lie

Not a lie, not another lie...

another lie

Fact.

you don't know the meaning of the word fact

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 05:55 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

He has published his "CV" here several times, yet there's not one
significant "achivement", professioanl or otherwise, other than his
ultimate retirement.

IYO

In fact.

IYO

In fact.

You're welcome to read the archives if you like.

He's not even produced any achievments.

even if true so what

It proves that his claims of superiority as a "professional in
radio" are unsubstantiated...Squat...Zilch...Nada...

You're welcome to publish a link or provide a reference to some
source that proves otherwise if you know of one...Otherwise you're just
running YOUR mouth off.

not at all with your taste for precision I am typing my fingers off not
saying a word

you have your opinion. Indeed I don't that Len disagress with you on
"signifacant achivements, but we all judge things in our own way

at least when bigots like you give the chance

He's had eight years of chances.

and another would impress you without being morse tested so why bother
to try and impress a peice of #### yourself

I am trying to figure out what yuo said here, other than to again
refer to me with a profanity, but I can't make heads or tails out of
it.

Just think...Had he gotten an "old" Technician back in the day,
that ONE test he took would have been all he needed today.

Oh well...

73

another stevie lie

Where?

the 73 you have no regard for him

For him, I have pleant of "regard"...

pleant? speling cop

Yep. "speling" cop yourself, Markie...

For you..?!?! Squat.

Had Lennie taken the code test when he alleges to have been up to
"8 wpm", he would indeed have "all he needed" for an EXTRA today. That
is 100% factual.

And the "73"...?!?!

That wasn't for you, Markie...It was for Dan. Don't be a
presumptuous putz and assume any "73" I type is aimed at you. I was
responding to DAN'S comments...Not yours.

nope another lie

Not a lie, not another lie...

another lie

Where?

You insist I don't have "best regards" for Dan..?!?!

Prove it.

Fact.

you don't know the meaning of the word fact

Sure I do.

It's what you don't have any of.

Your whole life is lies, Markie, and you try, but fail, to pass
them on here...

Sorry..

We're smarter than you.

Steve, K4YZ

THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW JERSEY SUNRISE aka HIGH ROLLER Train CB 2 December 19th 04 06:30 PM
crackhead randysuck tells the truth Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 3 September 29th 04 02:21 AM
Rowboats Vets for Truth Burr Shortwave 3 September 19th 04 04:00 AM
(OT) - another 'rant' by the Phony & Forged '"bh" - The Truth ? RHF Shortwave 0 May 19th 04 11:14 PM