Old July 20th 05, 12:10 AM
John Smith

go away gay bugger...

John

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You enjoy being the victim. Your own fetish for being the
whipping boy will keep you second place regardless of the
endeavor

nope more Stevie lies

You are projecting it seems You enjoy whiping so you assume

Indeed you realy seem to get off on whiping men

Nope.

you seem preopied with it

An other obvious bit of evidence that you don't understand the
English language well.

I understand it quite

But I am not the guy that keep insisting on draging sexuality into a
Radio newsgroup

I understand it and I understand your #### too

No, Mark...no you don't.

yes I did

You NEVER "did"...

I always have understood you for what you are

A coward, a Bully, a Bigot

Nope. That's your schtick, Markie. Too afraid to come out
and be
a man...Hiding behind profanities and insults on screen, demanding
that
all of us get with YOUR program.

Projecting again

I am a man

you are so afraid of a word that you go on a enternal rant

you are the personal attack man and a coward that can dish it
(lately
esp to Todd) but you can't take it yourself

no demand at all beyond being allowed basic rights

what program BTW am I pusshing (according to you)

Ain't happening.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 20th 05, 12:22 AM
an_old_friend

go ahead it and accept the responiblity for making it an issue

you will not of course, being a bully and coward

John Smith wrote:
go away gay bugger..

I am home boyo

..

Old July 20th 05, 12:28 AM
John Smith

faggot elsewhere deviate...

John

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
go ahead it and accept the responiblity for making it an issue

you will not of course, being a bully and coward

John Smith wrote:
go away gay bugger..

I am home boyo

.

Old July 20th 05, 08:27 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You enjoy being the victim. Your own fetish for being the
whipping boy will keep you second place regardless of the endeavor

nope more Stevie lies

You are projecting it seems You enjoy whiping so you assume

Indeed you realy seem to get off on whiping men

Nope.

you seem preopied with it

"preopied"...?!?!

The time before Ron Howard on Mayberry RFD...???

An other obvious bit of evidence that you don't understand the
English language well.

I understand it quite

Quite what?

You suggest you have a handle on English but you can't even finish
a five word sentence without botvhing it up one way or the other!

But I am not the guy that keep insisting on draging sexuality into a
Radio newsgroup

Sure you are.

Nope. That's your schtick, Markie. Too afraid to come out and be
a man...Hiding behind profanities and insults on screen, demanding that
all of us get with YOUR program.

Projecting again

Nope. You're the profanity guy...Well, you and Toiddie.

I am a man

You're a girl in man's clothing.

you are so afraid of a word that you go on a enternal rant

What "word"...?!?!?

you are the personal attack man and a coward that can dish it (lately
esp to Todd) but you can't take it yourself

I stay step-for-step with you, Wusso...Seem's I can take it fairly
well.

no demand at all beyond being allowed basic rights

You have yet to demonstrate any "right" that's been violated.

Did you go to "church" unhindered this week?

Did anyone sit at your side with a gun to your head and prevent
you from typing the "words" you wanted to type?

what program BTW am I pusshing (according to you)

You're demanding that the world adapt to you, not the other way
around...You tell everyone else to "deal" with your incompetence with
English rather than doing something to fix it yourself.

You're a lazy coward.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 20th 05, 05:41 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You enjoy being the victim. Your own fetish for being the
whipping boy will keep you second place regardless of the endeavor

nope more Stevie lies

You are projecting it seems You enjoy whiping so you assume

Indeed you realy seem to get off on whiping men

Nope.

you seem preopied with it

"preopied"...?!?!

The time before Ron Howard on Mayberry RFD...???

An other obvious bit of evidence that you don't understand the
English language well.

I understand it quite

Quite what?

You suggest you have a handle on English but you can't even finish
a five word sentence without botvhing it up one way or the other!

so?

But I am not the guy that keep insisting on draging sexuality into a
Radio newsgroup

Sure you are.

I do respond you use of sexuality with it when I choose

you lying sack of ****

you drug it in years ago. you keep bring it up

you were calling tood a homsexaul beofre I arrived back

Nope. That's your schtick, Markie. Too afraid to come out and be
a man...Hiding behind profanities and insults on screen, demanding that
all of us get with YOUR program.

Projecting again

Nope. You're the profanity guy...Well, you and Toiddie.

don't demand you do a thing
not anything

hiding

How am I hiding?

I am a man

You're a girl in man's clothing.

nope more of your gential obsession

****

you are the personal attack man and a coward that can dish it (lately
esp to Todd) but you can't take it yourself

I stay step-for-step with you, Wusso...Seem's I can take it fairly
well.

you whine about it constantly

you lie constantly

you bully constanly

no demand at all beyond being allowed basic rights

You have yet to demonstrate any "right" that's been violated.

the right to exist with being harrased
you harass 20 -30 time a day

Did you go to "church" unhindered this week?

GIGO

Did anyone sit at your side with a gun to your head and prevent
you from typing the "words" you wanted to type?

no but you contiue to harras me

what program BTW am I pusshing (according to you)

You're demanding that the world adapt to you, not the other way
around...You tell everyone else to "deal" with your incompetence with
English rather than doing something to fix it yourself.

not at all

stop lying

then don't read as you promised

You're a lazy coward.

not realy but then you are not honest

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 21st 05, 09:56 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

But I am not the guy that keep insisting on draging sexuality into a
Radio newsgroup

Sure you are.

I do respond you use of sexuality with it when I choose

you lying sack of ####

Nope.

you drug it in years ago. you keep bring it up

Nope. You did. How would I have had a clue otherwise, Blockhead?

you were calling tood a homsexaul beofre I arrived back

If you weren't "around" as you say you weren't...How did you know
what was going one?

And yes, Todd is gay.

You're a lazy coward.

not realy but then you are not honest

No. I'm not. But you ARE lazy.

Steve, K4YZ

VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
Poor Little Stevie Willie CB 11 December 14th 04 02:04 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Shortwave 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM