Old July 23rd 05, 02:39 AM
kk4tl

Default Time Lords always win in the end

Mr. Davies rises from the dead to advise us:
I am so glad that the code is going to be droped from the stupid ham
licence reqirements. Now I can get on the liberty net and whatever
else I want to and it will all be legel.

Aha ! ! ! You're alive and well. Thank you for checking in to let us
know the rumors about your demise were bogus.

We can't wait till you check in to The Great Liberty Net. Maybe Kevin
will be on the air for your first check-in. I'll advise Sir Sidney and
Kind Jewish Indian and a few others to expect you very soon.

Maybe Tarzan and Doofus Jammer and Red Panty Man and Raincoat Charlie
will help you with your first check-in, too.

Bro. Lawrence and Bro. Les and Y-Man and a few others will be ring-side
with their sw radios tuned in for the big event, too. Y-Man will bring
popcorn for everybody.

Nashville Joe will be delighted to hear the news - I can't wait to tell
him.

Now stick around here - get your abuse from a much better class of
people. Nimbusters doesn't do you justice.

Old July 23rd 05, 03:37 AM
kk4tl

Mr. Davies - again from the dead - predicts (no pun intended) ..
BARF will rise again!

Yep - and there will be a RRRRoooolllll cccccaaaallll to mark the
event.

This is sooooo exciting. :-)

Old July 23rd 05, 04:25 AM
Les

kk4tl wrote:
Mr. Davies - again from the dead - predicts (no pun intended) ..
BARF will rise again!

Yep - and there will be a RRRRoooolllll cccccaaaallll to mark the
event.

This is sooooo exciting. :-)

That is a Lloyd imposter LW! Even the timetard doesn't spell that
badly.

Les

Old July 23rd 05, 04:35 AM
kk4tl

Awww shucks .. I knew it was too good to be true, Bro. Les.

I guess we'll have to get profit Stair to predict whether Mr. Davies is
alive or not.

Well if Mr. Davies has gone on to his eternal reward, we hope he can
pass the code test and get his heavenly ham license and check into The
Great Liberty Net from the great ham shack in the sky.

Hey he can even have a heavenly qso with Loose Orifice and Arky Bob. I
bet he'll have a bigger amp than Nashville Joe and Sir Sidney put
together.

Old July 23rd 05, 05:22 AM
John Smith

Hmmm, wasn't there an episode of Dr. Who where the Dr. was in someone
else's body--that could explain it--I think time lords can do that
yanno! grin

John

"Les" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 23rd 05, 06:00 AM
Brenda Ann

"John Smith" wrote in message
Hmmm, wasn't there an episode of Dr. Who where the Dr. was in someone
else's body--that could explain it--I think time lords can do that
yanno! grin

Don't recall any eps when the Doctor was in anyone else's body, but he does
regenerate from time to time into a new body of his own..

Old July 23rd 05, 06:01 AM
Opie

"kk4tl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr. Davies - again from the dead - predicts (no pun intended) ..
BARF will rise again!

Yep - and there will be a RRRRoooolllll cccccaaaallll to mark the
event.

This is sooooo exciting. :-)

(...and Les strikes again)

Old July 23rd 05, 08:10 PM

Opie wrote:
"kk4tl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr. Davies - again from the dead - predicts (no pun intended) ..
BARF will rise again!

Yep - and there will be a RRRRoooolllll cccccaaaallll to mark the
event.

This is sooooo exciting. :-)

(...and Les strikes again)

No, the drunk who did the "Roll Call" got his butt fragged by the FCC
for reading police and credit reoprts over the air.

Old July 23rd 05, 08:21 PM
An Metet

wrote in message
oups.com...

Opie wrote:
"kk4tl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr. Davies - again from the dead - predicts (no pun intended) ..
BARF will rise again!

Yep - and there will be a RRRRoooolllll cccccaaaallll to mark the
event.

This is sooooo exciting. :-)

(...and Les strikes again)

No, the drunk who did the "Roll Call" got his butt fragged by the FCC
for reading police and credit reoprts over the air.

Who was he? Callsign? Can you post location of the FCC enforcement
action? Heard so much about this roll call guy that I would love to
who he was?

73s de John

Old July 24th 05, 03:33 AM
kk4tl

Who was he? Callsign? Can you post location of the FCC enforcement
action? Heard so much about this roll call guy that I would love to
who he was?

He was Bob, KT4TR, had a signal to die for the times I heard him on 313
and 75m. Don't know where to find the stuff about the FCC action, it
was a few years ago. I remember his trip to Spartanburg that
precipitated the subsequent reading of court records that resulted in
his alleged problems with the FCC.

Seems that KT4TR had it in for WB2OTK for some reason. Don't know all
the particulars or reasons behind the hostility. Perhaps someone else
could fill in the blanks here. Mr. Davies seemed quite involved with
those goings on. While KT4TR was taking it to 'em on the airwaves, Mr.
Davies was maintaining a website quite hostile to Mr. Whiten, WB2OTK.