Old July 26th 05, 02:52 AM
BH

an old friend wrote:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

And if the rigs FAIL to do it, who do you think the FCC is going to
send the "Pink QSL Card" to...?!?!

an_old_whateverheis probably thinks they will send it to Kenwood or
Yeasu, as he can't be responsible for knowing the rules or for any
malfunction in his equipment.

BUZZ you missed again

Too bad your and toddie's mothers weren't amoung the group that eat
their young.
Old July 26th 05, 03:11 AM
an old friend

BH wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut

Too bad your and toddie's mothers weren't amoung the group that eat
their young.

such an "enlightened" fellow

Old July 26th 05, 12:26 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
BH wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut

Too bad your and toddie's mothers weren't amoung the group that eat
their young.

such an "enlightened" fellow

Bet it took you 20 minutes going letter-by-letter to spell that.

You sure screwed up "civilized"...

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 02:01 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
BH wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut

Too bad your and toddie's mothers weren't amoung the group that eat
their young.

such an "enlightened" fellow

Bet it took you 20 minutes going letter-by-letter to spell that.

nope pay up

You sure screwed up "civilized"...

so did he I simply choose to to make it plain

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 28th 05, 06:58 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You sure screwed up "civilized"...

so did he I simply choose to to make it plain

Markie, you already refuse to use capitalization, punctuation, or
correct your spelling.

Why not just skip putting spaces in there too? Trust me when I say
it won't hurt the intelligibility of your "comnets" one little bit.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 28th 05, 08:38 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You sure screwed up "civilized"...

so did he I simply choose to to make it plain

Markie, you already refuse to use capitalization, punctuation, or
correct your spelling.

Why not just skip putting spaces in there too? Trust me when I say
it won't hurt the intelligibility of your "comnets" one little bit.

why don't you grow up will not hurt you any

why don't you give up you control freak status

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 28th 05, 02:29 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You sure screwed up "civilized"...

so did he I simply choose to to make it plain

Markie, you already refuse to use capitalization, punctuation, or
correct your spelling.

Why not just skip putting spaces in there too? Trust me when I say
it won't hurt the intelligibility of your "comnets" one little bit.

why don't you grow up will not hurt you any

Why don't YOU learn to use proper grammatical construction...It
can only HELP you...And it won't hurt a bit.

why don't you give up you control freak status

Seems you suffer from that which you would accuse others of,
Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 28th 05, 05:01 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cur
why don't you grow up will not hurt you any

Why don't YOU learn to use proper grammatical construction...It
can only HELP you...And it won't hurt a bit.

sure will it alwys hrts someone to surreder thier freedom to a bully

why don't you give up you control freak status

Seems you suffer from that which you would accuse others of,
Markie.

not at all I don't want to spend the effort

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 28th 05, 05:02 PM
an_old_friend

hmm usenet seems to have eaten my first reply this is a second wonder
whihc will hit stevie first

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You sure screwed up "civilized"...

so did he I simply choose to to make it plain

Markie, you already refuse to use capitalization, punctuation, or
correct your spelling.

Why not just skip putting spaces in there too? Trust me when I say
it won't hurt the intelligibility of your "comnets" one little bit.

why don't you grow up will not hurt you any

Why don't YOU learn to use proper grammatical construction...It
can only HELP you...And it won't hurt a bit.

why becuase you insist I must

losing my freedom even slightly to bully and bigot such as yourself
harms me beyond measure

so we chalk up another lie stevie

ever care to start teling the turth

why don't you give up you control freak status

Seems you suffer from that which you would accuse others of,
Markie.

I don't want to control anyone it is far too much work, and as you
point out I am far too lazy to work that hard

Steve, K4YZ