Old July 25th 05, 06:35 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
From: Leo on Jul 23, 11:23 am

While the ubiquitous ball-point pen is used for making notes
in ham "logs," the precise frequencies noted down are kept
accurate by the PLL or DDS in modern amateur transceivers.

Nope.

The precise frequencies are "kept" by the station licensee who
ensures that his or her station is kept in good operating order.

the rigs do that the operator may or may not be checking thier work but
the rigs do it

break
And if the rigs FAIL to do it, who do you think the FCC is going to
send the "Pink QSL Card" to...?!?!

the operator

Then my point is made. Thanks Markie..

your point then was conceeded weeks agoo then

If they notice

and if they can find him/or her

Sure they can. Been following the FCC's lists of NOUO's? Seems
they are pretty good at it.

I certainly have

haven't seen one for a bad rig yet

Matter of fact, I bet they can even find YOU!

if I do something wrong maybe they can if you they even know enough to
look

and more of your beating a dead horses ###

Is that what that was? I thought it was your face.

more insults

I'll apologize to Trigger later.

So...Provide me some example of NASA "PR" that is a myth.

Lenn already has provided several, he does know the feild better than I

No, he doesn't.

sure does

in fact you hacked this thread out of such an answer

His list of ALLEGED NASA myths is nothing of the sort.

Any of the stories he related can be traced to any number of MEDIA
sources that misrepresented the FACTS.

wity NASA full cooperation

Lennie just like's to think he's a Mythbuster.

Fact of the matter is he's just an antiquated gaspasser.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 06:55 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
From: Leo on Jul 23, 11:23 am

While the ubiquitous ball-point pen is used for making notes
in ham "logs," the precise frequencies noted down are kept
accurate by the PLL or DDS in modern amateur transceivers.

Nope.

The precise frequencies are "kept" by the station licensee who
ensures that his or her station is kept in good operating order.

the rigs do that the operator may or may not be checking thier work but
the rigs do it

break
And if the rigs FAIL to do it, who do you think the FCC is going to
send the "Pink QSL Card" to...?!?!

the operator

Then my point is made. Thanks Markie..

your point then was conceeded weeks agoo then

No...

YOU made my point FOR me...

The O P E R A T O R is responsible for making sure the radio is
on the proper frequency and operating within established parameters.

YOU insisted the RADIO did it all, however YOU concede that if
there's a failure, the OPERATOR will get the violation notice, which is
exactly what I was saying...

If they notice

and if they can find him/or her

Sure they can. Been following the FCC's lists of NOUO's? Seems
they are pretty good at it.

I certainly have

haven't seen one for a bad rig yet

You said "...and if they can find him/ or her..."

I pointed out the FCC seems to find folks just fine.

Matter of fact, I bet they can even find YOU!

if I do something wrong maybe they can if you they even know enough to
look

E N G L I S H, Markie!

and more of your beating a dead horses ###

Is that what that was? I thought it was your face.

more insults

You were the one complaining about me beating your face.

I'll apologize to Trigger later.

So...Provide me some example of NASA "PR" that is a myth.

Lenn already has provided several, he does know the feild better than I

No, he doesn't.

sure does

in fact you hacked this thread out of such an answer

I addressed his comments right there. YOU even quoted it..Without
reading it, obviously.

His list of ALLEGED NASA myths is nothing of the sort.

Any of the stories he related can be traced to any number of MEDIA
sources that misrepresented the FACTS.

wity NASA full cooperation

Oh?

Prove it.

Lennie just like's to think he's a Mythbuster.

Fact of the matter is he's just an antiquated gaspasser.

As I was saying.....

Old July 25th 05, 07:25 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

hack
Then my point is made. Thanks Markie..

your point then was conceeded weeks agoo then

No...

YOU made my point FOR me...

The O P E R A T O R is responsible for making sure the radio is
on the proper frequency and operating within established parameters.

never argued that point

YOU insisted the RADIO did it all, however YOU concede that if
there's a failure, the OPERATOR will get the violation notice, which is
exactly what I was saying...

anotherlie you were claiming I to understand the how the radio did it

If they notice

and if they can find him/or her

Sure they can. Been following the FCC's lists of NOUO's? Seems
they are pretty good at it.

I certainly have

haven't seen one for a bad rig yet

I said many thing and you make other thing your point?

You said "...and if they can find him/ or her..."

if they can yes

I pointed out the FCC seems to find folks just fine.

you think the FCC finds folks breaking the rules just fine

you have lost it

Matter of fact, I bet they can even find YOU!

if I do something wrong maybe they can if you they even know enough to
look

E N G L I S H, Markie!

and more of your beating a dead horses ###

Is that what that was? I thought it was your face.

more insults

break

You were the one complaining about me beating your face.

another lie

I'll apologize to Trigger later.

So...Provide me some example of NASA "PR" that is a myth.

Lenn already has provided several, he does know the feild better than I

No, he doesn't.

sure does

in fact you hacked this thread out of such an answer

I addressed his comments right there. YOU even quoted it..Without
reading it, obviously.

His list of ALLEGED NASA myths is nothing of the sort.

Any of the stories he related can be traced to any number of MEDIA
sources that misrepresented the FACTS.

wity NASA full cooperation

Oh?

Prove it.

already been done

Lennie just like's to think he's a Mythbuster.

Fact of the matter is he's just an antiquated gaspasser.

As I was saying.....

repling to your is not a sign of good mental health

Old July 25th 05, 08:42 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

K4YZ wrote:

And if the rigs FAIL to do it, who do you think the FCC is going to
send the "Pink QSL Card" to...?!?!

an_old_whateverheis probably thinks they will send it to Kenwood or
Yeasu, as he can't be responsible for knowing the rules or for any
malfunction in his equipment.
Old July 25th 05, 09:50 PM
an old friend

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

And if the rigs FAIL to do it, who do you think the FCC is going to
send the "Pink QSL Card" to...?!?!

an_old_whateverheis probably thinks they will send it to Kenwood or
Yeasu, as he can't be responsible for knowing the rules or for any
malfunction in his equipment.

BUZZ you missed again

Old July 25th 05, 11:01 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

And if the rigs FAIL to do it, who do you think the FCC is going to
send the "Pink QSL Card" to...?!?!

an_old_whateverheis probably thinks they will send it to Kenwood or
Yeasu, as he can't be responsible for knowing the rules or for any
malfunction in his equipment.

BUZZ you missed again

Buzz hit it right on the head.

You're the one who's a day late and a dlooar short, Markie...

Buzz, Ya gotta remember that Markie believes it's OK to lie and
that the world "owes" him because his parents didn't raise him with the
stones to be a man.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 11:12 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

And if the rigs FAIL to do it, who do you think the FCC is going to
send the "Pink QSL Card" to...?!?!

an_old_whateverheis probably thinks they will send it to Kenwood or
Yeasu, as he can't be responsible for knowing the rules or for any
malfunction in his equipment.

BUZZ you missed again

Buzz hit it right on the head.

nope

he making up a claim i never made

You're the one who's a day late and a dlooar short, Markie...

Buzz, Ya gotta remember that Markie believes it's OK to lie and

you are right here

that the world "owes" him because his parents didn't raise him with the
stones to be a man.

lying here

Steve, K4YZ