RadioBanter

-   -   Lennie Knows More (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75245-lennie-knows-more.html)

an_old_friend August 10th 05 06:03 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

yes of course it is

Of course it's not.

"It's far more effective to rub an idiots nose in their foolishness
than it is to commit an act of violence against them. Peer pressure
does the rest."

your words

and they are a confession to harrasment

No, they are not.

yes they are

They are proof that it's far more effective to rub an idiots nose
in his own foolishness than it is to commit an act of violence against
him.

nope I have proven that your "method" is completely ineffective

You're an idiot and you keep acting like a fool.

you are a liar a hypocrite, bully, stalker,Blackmailer and bigot

At least I am telling the truth when I say something like that

That I respond in such a way as to show you both is NOT
"harrassment".

It is harrassment

If you don't like what you see, Markie, correct your idiotic and
foolish behaviour.

you mean conform to your standards or else you will continue your
harrassment, that is Blackmail plain and simple

And you continue to avoid answering my question..."What makes you
think that I'd hazard my freedom for a putz like you...?!?!"

and I have answered it becuase you are nuts

That's an answer?

yes it is

cuting stevie rants

more cuting of ranting and raving

still ranting and raving

What threats?

you threats
One Shot one kill...

Wasn't a threat seven years ago.

It was and remains a threat

It's not a threat today, no matter how many times you repeat it out

It was and remains a threat

of context.

your threats to contact UP officals and (do something)

Why does it concern you that you might be brought to the attention

asked and answered

of mental health case workers or law enforcement if you're "OK",
Markie?

asked and answered

It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying

back to cuting your remarks when you go on your sexaul rants

but that of course has nothing to do with wether it is a threat on your
part

It's not a threat.

it is a threat

your threat to expose me as Gay in the newsgrup those many years ago

I didn't threaten yoy with exposing your deviancy, Mark. Pardon
the choice of words, but you "exposed" yourslf all on your own.

liar Steve

Nope.

yep

you emailed me your proof and threatened to expose me if I did not stop
posting in the newsgroup

then you revealed it and found to your shock I never denied it

It's no "shock" on my part that you're a deviant, Markie.

evading the issue again

And still no "proof" of ANY wrongdoing, Markie.

all the proof I need

indeed your worngdoing is proven by the very post I am responding to
NOW

You prove therin that you are a Blackmailer

why do you need everything repeated and again and agian

Why can't you type the same word the same way in one sentence?

becuase

"becuase".....BBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

go ahead cry about it

it just shows you can't or won't face facts

And I keep hoping that sooner or later you'll come up with a
viable reason for your unviable assertions.

liar what you realy want is for me to go away again

No...that would be more like winning the lottery.

aah yes a Confession to your real goals

So far, you haven't done it, so expect to keep getting that same
question asked until you pony-up something that sounds remotely
life-like.

not into horse's stevie

But you're SOMETHING like a horse's, Markie...

nope

What 'outing (my) demands'...?!?!

You ARE gay, Markie. You stated so yourself in this forum.

but not until after you outed me, you preceeded that action by
threatening to do so unless I complied with your demands

Markie...I DIDN'T OUT YOU! Whoever you THINK was under your saddle
about your deviancy, it wasn't me...You did that
alllllllllllllllllllllll by your self!

lying stevie

nothing but lies on your part

You did the stalking looking for something you found it you tired
blackmail with it and I did not go along then you did it you outed me

Uh huh...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......... .......

admiision, not that your efforts at blackmail need any more proof

that your blackmail was unsucessfull has no bearing on whether or not
your prefromed it

I didn't blackmail you or attempt to blackmail you, ergo it's
irrelevent WHAT was "successful" or not.

lying agian

I'm not lying and I'm not an agian, whatever that is...

you are lying again

It is all blackmail

What blackmail?

In order to "prove" blackmail, you have to prove that I stood to
gain from some act or threat of violence against you.

no I don't, however in this case you did stand to gain you demanded I
stop posting in RRAP obviously you valued that

Nope.

yep

Nope.

yes you have admitted to it in this very post "No...that would be more
like winning the lottery."

that would would view as such is proof that you would receive something
you value, therefore I have proven that I can prove you gain something
of value to you, by suceeding

And still no proof, Mark.

I have the proof and carefully in a file

cuting Stevie sexaul libel of His Holiness the pope

No such "blackmail" was caused since no such threat was made nor
did any potential gain exist.

wrong you made the threat and stood to gain

Nope. The ONLY person here who stands to gain anything by you not
posting here is YOU, Mark. Because as long as you post here, you'll be
known as the illiterate lying gay pagan draftee...

another lie

You want me out of here,

very badly

I gain nothing by leaving, not even the end of your harassment

You gain everything...including the self-delusion that you're
right, that you're an "OK" person the way you are, that it's OK to lie,
and WHAT harrassment...???

I gain nothing by leting you take away My freedom

and it is your harrasment admitted to By you,

giving into Blackmail is always losing

your actions quailify

Not in an AMERICAN court of law they wouldn't.

sure do

Nope.

We will now await your presentation of credentials in
jurisprudence.

Guess you forgot about "cuting" that one....

nope

but it isn't my credentcail that are important

Sure it is.

Not at all

My lawyers are

making yet another lie on your part

Put it back in context, Markie, because that's where it would be
taken from in court.

it is in context Killing was never the subject

I never suggested to kill you.

liar

Nope.

yes you have

you sent the threat out in the gruops more threats in the NG and more
still by email

And you're still lying.

not about being threatened or blackmailed or harrass or defending
myself or..

Why do you lie in public when it's already known that you're an
admtted liar, Markie?

not lying about anything etc biographical detail that a stalker like
you could use to harm me

Indeed I have a mailing from the local school system set to everyone in
the district on interenet safety encouraging adults to teach children
to conceal their Identity in various ways, including out right lying if
being threatened

How do you think all those admissions of lying are going to go
over in court...!?!

they would prove inconveinant of course, but not fatal, your lies that
"One Shot one kill even in Illiopolis" is not a statement that a
reasonable person could consider threatening would be harder for you to
defend.

as would your various efforts at blackmail

someone, possibly you called the Cops In illiopolas with some cock and
bull story

If it was a cock and bull story, it wasn't about you.

but it mentoned me by name yea right

you have boasted of finding a picture of my home in those days here
recently

YOU posted it, Markie. It was on your GeoCities site, along with
your picture...

again you are admitting to stalking me since you went looking for it
and other data for it with no legitimate purpose

it is a plain and clear threat

To a delusional paranoid personality, perhaps...

no to any reasonable person, which of course lets you out

Let's me in, Markie, and YOU out.

your out I am in the FBI is in, the local prosecuter is in, as the
shiref

That's your rampant paranoia.

one shot one kill is a threat

To a delusional paranoid persoanlity, perhaps...

no to any reasonable person, which of course lets you out

you are the delsuional paraniod

Nope.

yep

I'm not the one who thinks that someone is stalking him, trying to
kill him over flaming in a newsgroup, and who thinks sexual and
societal devaiance is OK.

never said you were trying to kill me only that you were threatening
to, you are stalking me and your are showing a preverts interest in my
sexuality

any questioning of the PR of the ARS is a personal attack on you that
is paranois and delusional

No...LYING about Amateur Radio is an attack on licensed Amateurs.

no one has lied about amteur radio, they have expressed different views
than you agre with

deference in point of view is not falsehood

expressing disent is the Hallmark of America

it is also a sign of other mental problems

Here we go with Dr Markie's diagnosis again...

never claimed to be a dr

after all Morse code is not a person, only people can be murdered

Then why are you accusing me of trying to murder you?

not even accusing you of that, but of threatening too can't you keep
anything straight?

Sure I can.

then do so

You've allegeded I threatened to kill (murder) you.

and you have threatened to kill me

And yes, you've accused me of it.

no I have accsued you of trying I have accused you of threatening to
murder me

Threating to speak to Todds folks is a threat

Nope.

sure is

How?

by being one

"by being one" what?

by being a threat

How is talking to Todd's parents a threat unless he's doing
something wrong?

By leing to his perents you certainly might be able to make trouble for
him

The same reason I am not pleased at the idea of you telling your lies,
half truths and distrtions, here in houghton county.

If you lie to Todd perants convincingly enough I am sure it could be
troublesome for him

If you lie to the officals here convincingly enough it could
troublesome for me

Re-read what you wrote, in response to what I wrote, Mark...

It doesn't make sense.

sure does

To YOU, perhaps...But English is my native tongue.

then USE english

Why do you continue to make and remake this assertion in the face
of evidence to the contrary?

what eveidence?

E X A C T L Y ! ! ! !

N O E V I D E N C E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

right you have presented no eveidence that you are not making threats

I have posted various bit of evidence

You've posted nothing but your paranoid delusions.

Nope You psot all that I need

you have today admitted to all the elements of Blackmail

therefore you are lying when you say"Why do you continue to make and
remake this assertion in the face of evidence to the contrary?",
becuase you have present no evidence to contrary

Upside down as usual, Mark!

that must be it you are siting on your head, well do let your brain out
for some air....soon

Nice try, though!

YOU have NO EVIDENCE of ANY threat!

I have your admission of sending the first threat, and then ore besides

You have NO "admission".

I certainly do

what more do I need beyond an admission?

Facts, Boyo, because you have no admission of ANYthing...

I have you admitting to typing the words "One Shot One Kill..." I have
you admiting to serching out pictures of Me, my former Home, I have you
admittin gthat you are trying to compel me to leave the Newsgroups

I have plenty

you are lucky no one takes the Usenet that seriously

cuting another lies

Wether od not you ever had any intention on caring out your threats has
nothing to do your making them

I didn't make any, Markie.

One shot on kill .. is a threat

Nope.

It MEANS, as it meant in the ORIGINAL CONTEXT, was that my
comments "squarely hit" what I "aim" for.

Killing is killing

Not int he context of the comment I made, Mark. It meant then, as
it does now, taht I "hit" what I aim at...In the FULL CONTEXT of the
statement I made in response to YOUR comments...

Nothing in the context had anything to do with killing, the threat was
out of the blue. The is never a reason to threaten to kill anyone over
the ARS

You continue this unhealthy rant about threats, Mark.

it is quite healy Ignoring threats is what is unhealthy

No threat was made.

liar

Indeed what you intended isn't relavant.

Sure it is. Ask a lawyer.

I have

any statement that a reasonable person may view as a threat is a
threat, regradless of the intent of the speaker

try talking about hijacking a Plane in front of law enforement and then
try that you did not mean it, if you are a fool that is

The standard is would a
reasonable person think they were being threatened

And as you said..."that leaves you out"....

You get can't your pronouns right Stevie

learn English

it was and remains a threat

Nope.

sure is

More evidence of self-delusional acts, Markie...

indeed You are providing evidence of your delsuions, mostly your
delsuions of Granduer

Why do you continue to "force" this lie when it's apparent you're
not telling the truth, Mark?

becuase I am telling the truth

No, you're not.

Sure am

The only reason you don't see it is that you are pretty sick

No, actually I am in very good health.

Very sick

you are lying in saying otherwise

You are lying in tryng to make it anything more than it was.

nope

Absolutely.

not at all

if it were nothing you would have appologized for the misunderstanding

You might try that now, but I doubt it

You're the one with the misunderstanding, Mark.

nope

Why should I apologize for YOUR misunderstanding?

you should apologize for making a statement that was seen as a threat,
and that any reasonable person might conclude is a threat

if you were manere when it was brought you would have adknowledged the
words to have been illchoosen or something like that

If I was "marere"...?!?!

As for "illchoosen", perhaps YOU should have thought about the
response YOUR

unfinished thought here?

Nope. Computer hiccup. Oh well.

an unfinshed thought, meaning you are lying again

But here it is in it's entirety:

"As for "illchoosen", perhaps YOU should have thought about the
response YOUR words might elicit".

what response.

No reasonable person would expect to exlicit a death threat from a
debate on Morse Code.

and yet that is exactly what you did

My response was to put you off guard with a simple and harmless lie to
deflect you from your threat, based on your nestfew posts it diverted
you for several days, till I returned home and could take other actions

Again with this story about "putting me off" and "other actions".

it seemed to work you hardly posted for a bit and I got home to take
other precations, not going to elaborate on what security measures I
took of course

Fiction, Markie...Nothing but fiction...

FACT nothing but FACT

instead when I did not react as you wish you added various threats of
legal action, repated the thret in various manner and generaly behaved
in a threatening manner

that it was idle matters not

It wasn't a threat..."idle" or otherwise.

sure was

To a delusional paranoid persoanlity, perhaps...

to any reasonable person

But you're not that.

I certainly am

nothing is Stevies fault

It's only "Stevies fault" when Stevie does it wrong.

but Stevie never admts to making mistake so accordoing to Stevie
nothing is Stevie fault

You keep saying that but it's not true.

it sure is

I keep suggesting you ask around but you refuse to do it.

I have. no response in your favor.

So far you've not presented any "evidence" to the contrary except
your childish sandlot "ya-HUH!" arguments.

I have your admissions

I guess a confession to all the elements of the crime isn't good enough
for you

No admissions.

I have your admissions

No confessions.

and confessions

No crime...at least one commited by me.

Blackail, stalking, Making threats

apeartnly it seems an idle one

To a delusional paranoid personality, perhaps...

to any reasonable person

Then that leaves you out.

not at all

Toddie violated the terms of his TOS. He refused to stop. He got
what he asked for.

but you threatened to do , and apealently did it

"apealently"...?!?!

I told him I wouldn't tolerate his violent, profane and
threatening behaviour towards me.

and thereby threatened him

Nope.

yep

He thought rules didn't apply to him.

you don't think they apply to you

Sure they do.

then follow them

You just haven't proven where I've "violated" some "rules".

i sure have

He found out different.

really?

Yep.

you were claiming that you had nothing to do with what happened to todd
with his ISp awhile back now you admit it?

What happened to Todd was a direct result of Todd's violation of
his TOS with Consolidated Communications. Todd had it in his control
to NOT violate them.

that is one fo the 2 stories you tell on that issue

have a reason to make a threat doesn't mean you are not threatening him

you realy don't know english do you

cuting speling cop ####

cuting your spelling cop ****

you are a bully and so juvi you can't even take responiblity for YOUR
actions

Sure I do.

you will now proceed to blame Todd for these threats

Nope. Toiddie is responsible for his own actions...And he had to
pay a price for them.

yep as expected and predicted

I am sure there was a point there.

indeed and you made it for me thank you

What point?

that you would not take responsiblity for your role that you would
blame Tood and deny you played any parts

Care to make it?

I can't you did the job for me

What point?

asked and answered

If YOU think that I have made all of these threats against you and
am the "stalker" you accuse me of, please, file a civil or criminal
charge against me, Markie..

I have sought to do so, and there is realy very little I can do short
of traveling to Tenn. and doing so that is one of the problems with the
internet

But...but...but...MARK!

All this past week you were telling us what great financial shape
you're allegedly in...two cars..house...investments...allegedly turned
down a $240K/yr job...

good shape, yes, your point?

The point is you're lying about THIS, too...

nope

i am good shape I have what I need and most of what I want, i certainly
was not interested in working in Iraq (the going rate is 20k/month or
240k/year)

You claim you can't afford to come to Tennessee.

Never made that claim

I claim It isn't WORTH coming to Tennessee

Guess that's yet ANOTHER lie we've caught you in.

nope

Yep.

nope

anothe case of you making up a story

Try the Fiction publishers

you really don't read do you.

cuting spelling cop

I have to travel to tennesse at some point to deal with you, spend a
lot of money that you are not worth , to obtain a judgement that you
would not likely be able to pay

I am in good shape because I choose my fights carefully

cuting Stevie Bluster

Unlike you I don't go in full bore without thinking things through

Sure you do.

You're making ludicrous charges in a public forum EVERY day.

not at all

You've admitted to being a prolific liar and that's been archived.

nope I Have admited to lying about my bio my name for reasons of self
protection

Prolific liar is never something I have admitted too

Seems pretty "full bore" to me...

when you make up stuff like you do Stevie I am sure it looks like a
bigger deal than it is

But then I deal in the REAL world

It will be quite satisfying to have you served with the countersuit
and then see who's side holds up better in court.

more threats

Nope.

A promise. You file any "charges" or "suit" against me, and your
ears will whistle for a week with the paper landing in your lap from
summons servers!

that is certainly a lie my ears would not wistle at all

Sure they would.

nope

at one point you were going to make a phone call and have me arrested
like that

Nope. Have you INVESTIGATED. There IS a difference.

That isn't How I recall it, but In fairness maybe you are right. How
did that come off? the Investagtion you promised. Never got near enough
to me to notice.

You realy don't know much about how the world works

Seems you're the one with the perception deficits, Markie.

I miss a view things sure everyone does, but I, at least, have a
conection to the real world. You lack any contact with it, you exist
within and never seem to see it

Nothing you do is YOUR responiblity

Sure it is.

And I've put my "hand out" with apologies or corrections where
appropriate.

still haven't adknowledged your mistakes about the Brothers Grim

It's "Grimm", Markie.

and still stevie you fail to fess up

On what?

the brothers grimm

Ask around.

No one answers yes you have

You've not asked the question. And I bet most everyone is
ignoring these posts...so ask them directly.

not most everyone other coment on them,

Again your claim you make it

Nope.

YOU claimed I never apologize or admit mistakes.

and you never do

I've given you references to verify.

no you have not

You refuse to do it.

have asked nobody has spoken up

lazy bum

Coward.

prehaps, but I prefer that to being a brave bully that threatens, and
blackmails people

There are NO threats.

sure are

Nope.

yep

you have admtted to making them, just denieng that they are threats

I can't "admit to making them" and then deny them, Markie.

you Sure Can and do so often

I've stated all along, and correctly so, that I never made a
threat.

and that statement is lie

not going to retype them and retype em

You can retype the Magna Carta and it won't prove anything.

you even blew that one Stevie it would indeed prove something but of
course Magna Carta has nothing to do with this matter so again you
evade the issue

Nope.

yep It would prove that I had done so, but of course that would have
nothing to do with the issue at hand

You'll still have no threats.

I have your admissions

I didn't admit to any wrongdoing, Markie.

you have admitted to all the element of the wrong doings you have been
accused of

You have nothing.

I have your admission and you repeating and continuing your efforts at
black mail

threats to call a prosecuter for my lying online, threats to come to
the UP where I live, threats against Todd, and Len and Brain

What threats?

the one you typed and admitted to typing

I never typed a threat.

and you just lied again

Why do you keep lying about this? (And then snipping my questions
about WHY you lie about it...?!?!)

You are lying you continue to lie.

You made threats

you have tried and continue to try to balcmail me in various ways

I can't answer a question about why I and doing that I am not doing

Why do you conitue to lie?

cuting stevie evasion

What evasion?

your evasion

WHAT evasion...?!?!

your eveasion

What "eveasion"...?!?!

yours

WHAT EVASION...?!?!?

yours

Still no evasion, Markie...

sure is

Just your tit-for-tat accusations that are patently false.

I have typed it often typed a few examples in this post and will not
repeat just becuase Stevie the BULLY demands I do so

You've retyped nothing except "your threats" and "your evasion",
Markie.

lying agian

I am not lying and I am not an agian.

You are lying, and I never said you are an "again"

Re-read the sentence above, IdiotBoy.

I did and it is still true

You are lying, and I never said you are an "again"

so 2 lies one sentence

Nope...but we have YOU looking stupid over one of YOUR typos
again!

You've not SUBSTANTIATED either...

you have admited to typing "One shot on kill" that does it right there,
the rest just piles on

That wasn't a threat.

sure was

Why does Mark Morgan continue to lie?

why Does Stevie continue to lie?

Wasn't then...isn't now...won't be 100 years from now...

will always be a threat

Only to a paranoid delusional mind, Markie...

To Me and to any reasonable person.

I love being called "stupid" in a sentence that is so fractured
that it takes several re-readings to figure out that I was "insulted".

then where is your thank you

You flushed it after your last bowel movement, Markie.

more #### form you stevie

more speling cop cut more stevie forgery

your make threats

What threats?

yours

admitted to and documented more than once

I've not admitted to ANY threats. Not a one.

yes you have

by the way It is infact ilegal for you to came HERE since you have been
informed your are unwelcome

It would be illegal for me to knock on your front door or violate
your privacy.

it is ilegal for you to enter my land

That's what I said, IdiotBoy.

not what you said and go on to repeat

Now where's YOUR basis for stating that it would be illegal for me
to travel to Michigan...the UP or otherwise...?!?!

I said HERE I did not say Michigan, or the UP or New jersy I said HERE

It would NOT be illegal for me to come to Michigan...ANYwhere in
Michigan.

wrong It is ilegal for you to come to my Land

As I said above...

and I did too

and would allow me to use deadly force if I choose

Now THERE'S a THREAT ! ! ! ! ! !

Nope it is not

It is a fact That I may use deadly force in defense of myself or my
property

Better read the law on what constitutes the VALID use of deadly
force, Markie.

I have.

Hint: Cutting across your front yard isn't it....

Violating posted no trespassing signs is

esp when you personaly have been wraned to stay away

Nor would it be illegal for me to speak with local law enforcement
or mental health case workers about you, being careful to express my
concerns as just that...concerns.

HMM seem you were threatening me if I contacted Tennesse about my
concerns

Nope.

I just said if YOU file a suit, be prepared for the result.

nope another lie

you must not bother keeping track of your lies

you said it was criminal to contact Childrens services about my
concerns that you are mentaly Likely mentaly abusing your kid

of course you were wrong about that

but that was your threat

those laws do work both ways

As I have been telling YOU, IdiotBoy.

then act like like it

threatening action with various parties

What threats?

asked and answered

Avoided and evaded by you.

asked and answered

Avoided and evaded by you.

asked and answered

Escaped and evaded.

there is a lie

Hardly escaped as long as you are around

stop harassing people

I'm not harrassing people.

liar

Nope.

you harrass everyone here that you disgaree with, You harrass folks on
the Air, by what I hear from other hams

Oh?

Then you've proven that you're "hearing voices", Markie.

nope

I have hear Hams call you a Papa Oscar serria on the air

"heard"

"Sierra"

I am sure you hear a LOT of voices doing that, Markie...

Only during a good opening to tennesse

is it so hard to admit there are other hams that don't like you?

I am sure there are.

well progress

But unless YOU get on the air and say something, I doubt you'll
hear them...

but i have

All part of your delusional mindset, Markie.

nope it is part of yours I fear

You have good reason to fear, Markie.

not realy

You're sick and need help.

well I could use for Law enforcement to do there jobs about people that
make threats and resort to stupid blackmail like yourself

No...you've CLAIMED that you have tried...

that too of course

but I have your repeated confessions that is about all I really need

You keep claiming THAT too, but you have no confession from me on
ANYthing.

sure do

All you do is make sandlot taunts.

None of them effective or accurate.

confessions are quite effective

They would be if you had one.

and I do, plenty of them

"First Amendment", Markie...

you don't have any right to threaten people

I haven't threatened anyone.

lying again

Nope.

yes One shot one kill is a threat

Nope.

sure is

Nope.

yep

A prosecuter won't touch your "claim" based upon the original
context and in response to your own words, Markie.

there is no context in which it isn't a threat

Sure there is...The original context in which it was stated and
the comments to which it was responding...YOUR comments by the way...

another lie

taking about Killing in a deabte is not contextualy appropreate
behavoir

I have seen you threaten Todd and BB and you have threatened me

Nope, nope and nope.

yep yep and yep

Nope, nope and nope.

sure have and I have posted and reported

Nope, nope and nope.

And no matter how many times you wish to carry that one out, it
still won't be true.

Huh?

cuting your mocking of yourself making no sense

It is ture that you have threatened me, both publicaly and in private
email

No, it's not.

sure is

it is ture that you have harrased me publicaly and privately

Nope.

fraid so

You have threatened Todd Her I have seen that.

Why are you calling Todd a "Her"...?!?! And I didn't threaten
Todd.

sure have

You ahve harrassed Todd I have seen that myself

Gee, Markie...got "have" spelled wrong...'magine that.

And you're deluding yourself again.

You have admitng to conducting what Len discribes as harrassing IMing
of him on AOL

Lennie's another liar. Documented.

No Len disagrees with you, that is all you have documented

but you confirmed the essentails of his story

He lied then, he's lied since.

You harrass and Threaten BB in this forum

S T I L L more mistruths, Markie!

nope simple facts

When will it stop?

never started

when 4 people tell you are doing something an inteligent man would
start to wonder if there wasn't something to it, but of course that
lets you out

Any discussion group wherein YOU profess to be an "inteligent"
(intelligent) man is a conversation mispent.

more evasion

Nope.

You accused me of not being "inteligent". I corrected your error
and answerd the claim.

not at all I questioned it I still do, since you do not ACT like an
inteligent human being

You're reading your own stuff, Markie.

I am indeed of course, but you are still evading

let alone an adult one

You're reading your own stuff, Markie.

you also did not address the point

Several times over, but that hasn't stopped you!

not even once

No evasion.

Not addressing the point is an evasion stevie

Then you're guiltyn of THAT "rule" over and over...

I am guility of not letting you move off the point

the 1st amendment does cover that

No, it does not.

QUOTE:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

UNQUOTE:

What IS the

so what?

The assertions YOU cut from the quote were NOT covered by a single
word of the First Amendment.

Let's put this BACK into context since you snipped all of that
out...
cuting out your evasive waste of bandwidth

Now, I'd appreciate it if you'd acknowldge your "respoinblty" to
TAKE "respoinblty" for your mistake.

no mistake

A big mistake...on your part. The one wherein you think you can
keep blustering your way through your inappropriate claims.

not at all

Sure.

you keep trying to divert the issue

No I don't.

sure do

Nope.

you have NO right to threaten people

I don't.

agreed you don't have the right so stop doing it

No...I said I don't threaten people.

You Have SAID you Don't, but you do threaten them

you have NO right to harrass people

I don't.

agreed you don't have the right so stop doing it

No...I said I don't harrass people.

You Have SAID you Don't, but you do harass them

you have NO right to stalk people

I don't.

agreed you don't have the right so stop doing it

No...I said I don't stalk people.

You Have SAID you Don't, but you do stalk them

The first amendent does not give the right to do ilgeal things

You again express your obvious misunderstanding of what is said in
the First Amendment to the Constitution, Markie.

I understand it clearly your mind is fogged on that subject and many
others

Your mind is the fogged one, IdiotBoy.

You're the one who said the First Amendment said things it didn't
say.

no you say I said the 1st says thing I never said it said

nor does any other part of the Constitution

And there is nothing in ANY part of the Constitution that is
"violated" by our exchanges here, Mark....

never said that it was

Sure you did!

nope

What I said is that constitution does not give the right to threaten or
harrass people

You said the First Amendment said that. You were wrong. I
re-posted the same thing three times over proving you were wrong.

no I said the 1st did not give the power to threaten or harrass people
I never made a stement about the text

and Indeed you ahve proven that nothing in that text gives you the
power to threaten or harass people

Are you going to admit your error, or do we just throw this one on
the pile with the rest?

your error in making up a stament close but not what I said

You conitue to claim you have the right under the first amdendment to
threaten or harrass the 1st gives you no such right

a key word in the ruling of the court is peaceably

The fact remains that the First Amendment does NOT say what you
alleged it to say.

i was simply using your quoting of the text

You simply did not.

sure did

You're NOW lying about the content of the First Amendment.

only if you misquoted it

Is there ANY topic that you won't lie about, Markie...?!?!

plenty of them like the 1st

but why do you lie about the 1st

You tried to take ONE word from it and apply it contrary to it's
use in THAT Amendement.

nope not at all

Yep. Absolutely.

nope

You failed.

Not realy but then I wasn't doing what said I was doing and faling at
it, this rambling on and on is part of your SOP here, wander all over
the place

Nope...YOU are the one making FALSE references to the First
Amendment of the Constitution. I proved you wrong. Are you going to
admit your error?

The first Give you no right to threaten or harrass folk it is and
remains a fact

no error

that is why threatening people ois ilegal that it why the hate speech
have a legs to stand on

"ois ilegal"

What were you trying to say?

What "hate speech"...?!?!

your bashing of people for being gay or pagan or just different

I don't "bash" you, Mark, and certainly NOT for any of those
reasons.

lying again Stevie

Nope.

yep

You keep getting your nose tweeked because you keep getting caught
lying.

And in fact you've LIED about all of those things.

nope

Yep.

You claimed you WEREN'T gay, but it's since been proven with your
own words that you are.

well i ambisexual you are not up on the facts

Sure I am.

nope

You're having sex with men. You're doing it right now. Why lie
MORE about it?

I am certianly not having sex with any man right now. I currently have
no male partner, I have had them in the past and may well in the
future, but that in and of itself merely makes me not heterosexual, the
remaining possiblities are Homesexual or Bisexaul. I am Bisexaul

You claimed you weren't pagan, but it's since been proven with your
own words that you are.

nope

Yep.

another on you part

And you've claimed that you're not "dffrent" when it's CLEARLY
evident that you are!

another lie stevie

Not in the least.

I am certainly not "dffent"

enoug on sex for one post

All of it proven by your own word.

you are guilty of threats and hate speech

Nope. Not even close.

sure are I posted awhile back some example form just your titles

And none of them were "hate speech" as defined by the Civil Rights
Act.

sure are

Nope.

Profanity is the tool of a violent mind, Markie.

IYO

Nope.

In the opinion of those "pros" you always refer to.

now you are just lying agian

Nope. Not lying, and not lying "agian".

yes lying and yes lying agian

I do assert my free right to use such words as I choose as long I as I
don't violate the rights of others

By re-titling these posts "stvie ####" you violate MY right to not
be called a profane word or to have my "intellectual property"
defiled...

you have no such right

Sure I do.

from what source

you have no right not to be addresed profanely

nor has your intelectual property been defiled I can title my posts as
I choose

No I am disgusted by your manner your hypocrazy, your stupidity

Then you're focusing on the wrong things. You should be disgusted
by the fact that you are a decietful liar who can't post a word without
errors being laid bare.

more lies from stevie

Nope.

I can cetain post a word with error being laid bare

I am disgusted by your manner, your hypocrazy, your stupidity, your
arogance at trying to dictate what I may focus on

Then stop doing it.

more off tager Bull####

What a "tager"...?!?!

been doing it for years

cuting stvie distoring context
cuting speling cop

cutng spelling cop

cuting spelling cop

cuting spelling cop

A M E R I C A N law allowed for alterations to the treaty as did
caveats IN the treaty that gave administrations some leeway.

Indeed

but the treaty lang made the ADA case much harder

No it didn't.

sure did

Sure it did...that was the whole urpose of the ADA...to provide a
"one stop shopping" law that, in essence, said not matter what may be
written in any other law, the disabled have certain rights.

you don't understand

the ADA is a LAW

the ITU treaty is the equal of the Constitution. the Provisions of the
ITU treaty or any other treaty for that matter (once the president has
signed and the Senate has advised and consented) outway the effect of
any law. That being said the fact the US could legaly dance around the
wording of s25.2 made the case still fightable

If anything, the ADA made it EASIER to make your argument viable.

Stvie you have lost it

ADA made the case possible, the treaty made the case harder

what your last stament has to do with the matter I don't know

You "don't know" because you have a hard time comprehending
English and paying attention to the flow of the conversation.

no I understand it fine

you don't know about the differences between the law of the land and
the provisions of the constitution, and the provisions of treaties

I also said It could be VERY expensive and more than I cared to venture

Then obviously not enough dedication.

if you like

Nope...If YOU like...Obviously you don't have the heart for it.

If it is what I like well I did not care to spend the money or time at
what I was sure would be won otherwise

Not likely. Not with blind and deaf people passing Element 1
within the liberal guidelines that the FCC had already established.

well the problem is YOUR english

We have won the issue without going to court on the ADA issue

But today absent the treaty and ADA chalenge would have been very
likely to suceed, the blind and deaf are far from the only people
disabled in the country

Makes it pretty hard to establish a need for a change of federal
rules when one can point to people with the same disabilites you
suggest need the help who have already passed the exam you claim they
can't pass WITHOUT the help.....

a lie of course

I am disabled and am not disabled in the same way as the blind and deaf

indeed it apears that My discussing the possible case, may have
influneced NCI to include the ADA case arguement in there threat to the
FCC one they seem to caved on

So It seems other used the case as another wedge

Uh huh..........

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight................ ......

you don't understand the difference between saying something could be
done and it will be done , or that it will be attepted

Sure I do.

then you must be willfully lying when you make these claims

Nope.

sure do since you lie about what was said

I've quoted what YOU have said, Markie.

nope

Are you now claiming that YOU were lying?

nope

that you confuse tense and moods is part of the process where you so
often distrot and twist a true stament someone has made, into lie of
YOUR making

No lie made here.

You made threats of lawsuits under ADA.

nope

Yep.

nope

Yep.

I discussed the posiblity

You said your "laywr" was preparing your brief".

no never said said anything about "laywr"

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh....

I discussed the pros and cons

I decided against it

One of the very few wise things you ever did...or should I say
DIDN'T do...?!?!

you lie whan you make the staement "You made threats of lawsuits under
ADA."

Nope.

yes have have lied and contiue to do so

I KNOW you have lied and continue to do so.

I KNOW you have lied stevie and continue to do so.

Why won't you stop it? It does NOTHING to help your point!

stop what? pointing out your lies

I have pointed that you are vulernable to one, never threatened to do
it you have got anything worth talking

I am not "vunerable" to any suit brought by you!

sure are If Just filed it id would cost a fair amount of money

The cost would be yours twice over, Markie.

prehaps which does not alter the factual statement I just made

going to court is such a crap shoot

In YOUR case it would be...

in all cases it is

Nope.

yep

Your initial filing against me, then your defense expenses for the
countersuit.

nope no doubling there I'd be handle one level on contingincy youd be
paying out of pocket the whole way mostlikely, or at least in your
defense

First of all, no lawyer is going to take a "he said/she said" case
"on contingency" unless it's against Wal-Mart, one of the Big Three in
Detroit, etc. In those cases they at least hope to win "shut up" money
and probably will.

again you are misinformed

Nope.

You forget what "contingency" means...

It means the lawyer get's paid CONTINGENT upon winning ang getting
a settlement.

NO lawyer, unless he's "family", is going to take that he said/she
said case, Markie...

of course it isn't a he said/she said case

it is a clear case of reading your words

posted by you

Secondly, as I told you before, I have the resources to overcome
any legal case YOU could hopre to mount from Michigan. At the most,
I'd have to pony-up filing fees...No big deal...

that applies to you or anyone for that matter

Yep...And they can countersue too.

yea never said otherwise

But you, like Toiddie, throw "I'LL SUE! I'LL SUE" around as if in
doing so you are the only one who can use legal resourse.

no another lie on your part, or is it delusions again

Nope.

sure is

No delusions.

yep

As I have clearly demonstrated here, however, you'll quickly find
out that you are NOT the only person who can bring a suit.

more threats

Nope. A promise. "Sue" me and see what happens.

now taunting like a little boy

grow up please

It is easy to sue in America

Finally you get the idea...

no it has taken you several years to get that

cuting bluster

not so easy to collect

Bravo.

which is why sueing you is not worth while

more bluster

but you are of course bashing the disabled

Nope.

sure are

Nope.

yep

Serbo-Croation is a difficult language. I tried. Gave up.

not really Russian now that is one is bad

Obviously English is pretty hard, too, judging by that last
sentence of yours...

but you are no judge

And I can't differentiate the characters in Braille adequately to
use it.

you just didn't want to bad enough

Nope. Didn't need to.

did not want to bad enough

No bashing occured.

sure did

Nope.

yep

making fun of the disabled is bashing them

with your clear lack of human compassion why did you become a nurse?

What "clear lack of human compassion"...?!?!

your clear lack

Clear lack of what?

human compassion

Where do you get that?

from your words, and attitudes

Just because I don't buy your self-victimizing routine?

nope from your manner, and your langauge, your threatening behavoir

You mean not being a soft touch for every self-appreciating,
self-victimizing jerk that tries to take advantge of others compassion,
Markie?

Nope I mean your mean sprited obcessive bulling

cutting more spelling cop

cuting the spelling cop again

If I were that, every hospital in every community would be filed
to the rafters 24/7 with no hope for ever seeing an empty bed again.

more lies this time about the number of hospital you could affect

It's got nothing to do with me.

then you lied when you typed " If I were that, every hospital in every
community would be filed to the rafters 24/7 with no hope for ever
seeing an empty bed again."

You typed the I not me

It's got to do with Nurses being soft touches for system abusers
such as yourself.

but that isn't what you typed it is what you changed your story after
being caught

It's got to do with Nurses not being a "soft touch" as I stated
above.

no you stated something else

Nope. I meant what I said. Anything else is YOU putting words in
other people's mouths.

"If I were that, every hospital in every community would be filed
to the rafters 24/7 with no hope for ever seeing an empty bed again."

your words making the absurd claim that your action can fill or empty
all the ospital beds in the US or is it the World

And trust me when I say that every ER I ahve worked in, East,
West, North and South has it's share of "frequent flyers"...system
abusers just like you, Markie.

more libel

Nope.

Fact.

libel

was it another power play?

By saying "another" powert play, you're suggesting an ORIGINAL
"power play".

yea

And it was...?!?!?

What would have been the first.

not sure what power play was the first you go on about so many

You've not named one so far.

sure have

Your actions as VE in denieing a properly issued code waiver for one

I am under NO responsibility to sign an application if I feel that
the applicaiton would represent the submission of a falsified
application.

you are respoinble for obeying the rules you failed to do so with any
cause

your efforts to control the posting of Todd, BB, Len and Me

Oh make no doubts, Markie...I don't "control" them...

Never claimed you did contol them just that you try

ctuing divertion

And people like you never "intimadate" anyone. Humor them,
sure...

not trying to intimadate I would not horn on your territory steve, not
that you arre any good at it

cutin spelling cop

Still 33 1/3%, however this time you ever mispelled your mispelled
word!

I'm not trying to intimidate anyone, Markie.

liar you admited to it in the post I am responding to

No I didn't.

sure did

Sheesh.

Where, Markie. WHERE did I say "I am trying to intimidate you",
Markie?

never said you stated that I siad you were doing it

Sure you said I said it, Markie!

no i did not

QUOTE:

I'm not trying to intimidate anyone, Markie.

liar you admited to it in the post I am responding to

UNQUOTE

ok no statement there that I said you said "I am trying to intimidate
you"

so you are lying again

To "admit" to anything, I'd have to say or write it.

no you could also admit to preform the elements of the act, which you
have done
cuting stevie repeathimself

No quote = Markie Lying.

nope

Absolutely.

No quote means you were making it up all along.

No you ahve admitted to all the elements of Intimadation
as well as all elements of Blackmail

You've rendered more than your fair share of laughs here!

But you HAVE left us laughing!

comenting on your words

"Commenting"

Haven't you haerd about what it means when you talk to yourself

"heard"

I am not "talking to (my)self"...

I am talking ABOUT you.

Still.

now you are talking to yourself

look at the lines

It's not "talking to (my)self", Markie.

it is talking to yourself

It was pointing out that you're STILL a laughing stock!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 11th 05 02:54 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

No you're not.

You're STILL a liar under ANY circumstances, and you WILL be a liar
until you both acknowledge you past behaviour then establish a pattern
that demonstrates you no longer chronically lie.

That I respond in such a way as to show you both is NOT
"harrassment".

It is harrassment

Nope.

If you don't like what you see, Markie, correct your idiotic and
foolish behaviour.

you mean conform to your standards or else you will continue your
harrassment, that is Blackmail plain and simple

Nope. Stop lying. It really is THAT simple.

Getting help for your English comprehension and grammar would
help.

And you continue to avoid answering my question..."What makes you
think that I'd hazard my freedom for a putz like you...?!?!"

and I have answered it becuase you are nuts

That's an answer?

yes it is

cuting stevie rants

more cuting of ranting and raving

still ranting and raving

It's only "ranting and raving" because YOU don't want to face it.

What threats?

you threats
One Shot one kill...

Wasn't a threat seven years ago.

It was and remains a threat

There's "ranting and raving".

It's not a threat today, no matter how many times you repeat it out

It was and remains a threat

More ranting and raving.

of context.

your threats to contact UP officals and (do something)

Why does it concern you that you might be brought to the attention

asked and answered

why did you break one sentence into two and answer it twice?

of mental health case workers or law enforcement if you're "OK",
Markie?

asked and answered

Avoided and evaded.

It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying

back to cuting your remarks when you go on your sexaul rants

No "sexaul" rants.

Only your cowardice and evasion.

but that of course has nothing to do with wether it is a threat on your
part

It's not a threat.

it is a threat

More unfounded ranting and raving.

your threat to expose me as Gay in the newsgrup those many years ago

I didn't threaten yoy with exposing your deviancy, Mark. Pardon
the choice of words, but you "exposed" yourslf all on your own.

liar Steve

Nope.

yep

More unfounded ranting and raving.

you emailed me your proof and threatened to expose me if I did not stop
posting in the newsgroup

then you revealed it and found to your shock I never denied it

It's no "shock" on my part that you're a deviant, Markie.

evading the issue again

Nope. I answered the item directly.

And still no "proof" of ANY wrongdoing, Markie.

all the proof I need

indeed your worngdoing is proven by the very post I am responding to
NOW

You prove therin that you are a Blackmailer

No, there's not.

There IS proof that you need to be evaluated by an appropriate
mental health case worker, though.

why do you need everything repeated and again and agian

Why can't you type the same word the same way in one sentence?

becuase

"becuase".....BBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

go ahead cry about it

it just shows you can't or won't face facts

What crying?

Huge Snip

I didn't blackmail you or attempt to blackmail you, ergo it's
irrelevent WHAT was "successful" or not.

lying agian

I'm not lying and I'm not an agian, whatever that is...

you are lying again

I'm not lying "again" because I didn't lie in the first place.

I have the proof and carefully in a file

cuting Stevie sexaul libel of His Holiness the pope

Now you're a Catholic...A Pagan Catholic...THAT'S got to hurt.

Huge Snip of Markie rants.

you have boasted of finding a picture of my home in those days here
recently

YOU posted it, Markie. It was on your GeoCities site, along with
your picture...

again you are admitting to stalking me since you went looking for it
and other data for it with no legitimate purpose

Who needs a "legitimate purpose", Markie..?!?!

YOU were the one who tagged it to YOUR newsgroup posts!

If you didn't want anyone to see it, why did YOU post it...?!?!

it is a plain and clear threat

To a delusional paranoid personality, perhaps...

no to any reasonable person, which of course lets you out

Let's me in, Markie, and YOU out.

your out I am in the FBI is in, the local prosecuter is in, as the
shiref

Well goodie goodie for the "shiref". (Sheriff)

Lotsa Markie self-grandizing stuff there!

More snippage.

Same Markie tit-for-tat ignorance of reality anyway....

I'm not the one who thinks that someone is stalking him, trying to
kill him over flaming in a newsgroup, and who thinks sexual and
societal devaiance is OK.

never said you were trying to kill me only that you were threatening
to, you are stalking me and your are showing a preverts interest in my
sexuality

Sure you said I was trying to kill you! Even put it in your
signature line for months as if it were some "apology" for your other
misconduct!

any questioning of the PR of the ARS is a personal attack on you that
is paranois and delusional

No...LYING about Amateur Radio is an attack on licensed Amateurs.

no one has lied about amteur radio, they have expressed different views
than you agre with

No...Brian has lied. Repeatedly.

Lennie has lied. Repeatedly.

YOU have lied...REPEATEDLY!

deference in point of view is not falsehood

"Deference" is to yield to the opinions or judgements of others,
Markie.

expressing disent is the Hallmark of America

No...Hallmark makes gift cards and curios.

it is also a sign of other mental problems

Here we go with Dr Markie's diagnosis again...

never claimed to be a dr

But you DO render diagnosis here. As has Brain and Lennie.

I've stated that all of you have abnormal behaviour and need help,
but that's not a diagnosis, just an observation.

after all Morse code is not a person, only people can be murdered

Then why are you accusing me of trying to murder you?

not even accusing you of that, but of threatening too can't you keep
anything straight?

Sure I can.

then do so

But I do!

You've allegeded I threatened to kill (murder) you.

and you have threatened to kill me

No, I've not.

That's paranoid delusional behavour.

And yes, you've accused me of it.

no I have accsued you of trying I have accused you of threatening to
murder me

No, you've directly accused me of trying.

Said so in your rants about some alleged phone call to the
Illiopolis PD to "track you down".

How is talking to Todd's parents a threat unless he's doing
something wrong?

By leing to his perents you certainly might be able to make trouble for
him

But I don't have to "LIE" to his parents, Markie.

Todd IS a foul mouthed little punk who's on-line bahaviour got
his only access to broadband ISP service pulled.

Todd DOES violate Part 97 rules and regulations by BROADCASTING
from thier residence, and that could implicate them in a federal crime.

The same reason I am not pleased at the idea of you telling your lies,
half truths and distrtions, here in houghton county.

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

If you lie to Todd perants convincingly enough I am sure it could be
troublesome for him

Again...I wouldn't have to lie to them! All I have to do is show
them copies of HIS on-line behaviour!

If you lie to the officals here convincingly enough it could
troublesome for me

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

You just don't get it, do you?

People like you and Todd are your OWN worst enemies!

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend August 11th 05 03:40 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

yes of course it is

Of course it's not.

"It's far more effective to rub an idiots nose in their foolishness
than it is to commit an act of violence against them. Peer pressure
does the rest."

your words

and they are a confession to harrasment
No, they are not.

yes they are

Nope.

sure is

They are proof that it's far more effective to rub an idiots nose
in his own foolishness than it is to commit an act of violence against
him.

nope I have proven that your "method" is completely ineffective

Nope.

Yes I have you insulting and harrasing means of operating on the USENET
have resulted in more not less of the mataerail you find objectionable

To achieve result directly opposed to the stated goal, is proof of
failure

You're an idiot and you keep acting like a fool.

you are a liar a hypocrite, bully, stalker,Blackmailer and bigot

At least I am telling the truth when I say something like that

No you're not.

sure am

you are a Liar, Hypocrite Bully Stalker, Blackmailer and bigot, to
which can be added fraud

You're STILL a liar under ANY circumstances,cut

nope

cut and you WILL be a liar
until you both acknowledge you past behaviourcut

done

cut then establish a pattern
that demonstrates you no longer chronically lie.

I will not aid the bullies and bigots of the world

That I respond in such a way as to show you both is NOT
"harrassment".

It is harrassment

Nope.

sure is

If you don't like what you see, Markie, correct your idiotic and
foolish behaviour.

you mean conform to your standards or else you will continue your
harrassment, that is Blackmail plain and simple

Nope. Stop lying. It really is THAT simple.

not lying

what is really that simple is the fact you view everything that
disagrees with your preconceived notions a lie

Getting help for your English comprehension and grammar would
help.

nothing I can do will change the basic fact, that being the facts you
do not accept there is any other view than your own

you mean conform to your standards or else you will continue your
harrassment, that is Blackmail plain and simple

And you continue to avoid answering my question..."What makes you
think that I'd hazard my freedom for a putz like you...?!?!"

and I have answered it becuase you are nuts

That's an answer?

yes it is

cuting stevie rants

more cuting of ranting and raving

still ranting and raving

It's only "ranting and raving" because YOU don't want to face it.

I have faced the facts you are a nut job

a loon

What threats?

you threats
One Shot one kill...

Wasn't a threat seven years ago.

It was and remains a threat

There's "ranting and raving".

nope simple truth

your words, your threat, your respoiblity

It's not a threat today, no matter how many times you repeat it out

It was and remains a threat

More ranting and raving.

nope simple truth

your words, your threat, your respoiblity

of context.

your threats to contact UP officals and (do something)

Why does it concern you that you might be brought to the attention

asked and answered

why did you break one sentence into two and answer it twice?

because I choose too

I need NO further reason

of mental health case workers or law enforcement if you're "OK",
Markie?

asked and answered

Avoided and evaded.

nope answerd and not repeting the answer

indeed the Answer is in the next line from 2 cycles ago but here it is
again"It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying"

It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying

back to cuting your remarks when you go on your sexaul rants

No "sexaul" rants.

yep sexual rant

Only your cowardice and evasion.

I am not going to play you little games about sexual orientation
Stevie. My sex life is my own busness not yours

[...]

nope you evaded it

you threatened
I called
you posted
I never deined and you expressed shock and outrage

And still no "proof" of ANY wrongdoing, Markie.

all the proof I need

indeed your worngdoing is proven by the very post I am responding to
NOW

You prove therin that you are a Blackmailer

No, there's not.

sure is

you threaten to do something unpleasent if I don't do as you demand
that is blackmail

cuting setvie imporper medical statement

why do you need everything repeated and again and agian

Why can't you type the same word the same way in one sentence?

becuase

"becuase".....BBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

go ahead cry about it

it just shows you can't or won't face facts

What crying?

your crying

Huge Snip

I didn't blackmail you or attempt to blackmail you, ergo it's
irrelevent WHAT was "successful" or not.

lying agian

I'm not lying and I'm not an agian, whatever that is...

you are lying again

I'm not lying "again" because I didn't lie in the first place.

you have been lying for years

I have the proof and carefully in a file

cuting Stevie sexaul libel of His Holiness the pope

Now you're a Catholic...A Pagan Catholic...THAT'S got to hurt.

another Stevie lie

I do respect the Popes faith, and feel it deserves being treated with
respect

Huge Snip of Markie rants.

you have boasted of finding a picture of my home in those days here
recently

YOU posted it, Markie. It was on your GeoCities site, along with
your picture...

again you are admitting to stalking me since you went looking for it
and other data for it with no legitimate purpose

Who needs a "legitimate purpose", Markie..?!?!

obviously you don't deny lacking a legit purpose so you admit stalking

YOU were the one who tagged it to YOUR newsgroup posts!

nope

If you didn't want anyone to see it, why did YOU post it...?!?!

i did not

[...]

nope never said it said you were threatening to

any questioning of the PR of the ARS is a personal attack on you that
is paranois and delusional

No...LYING about Amateur Radio is an attack on licensed Amateurs.

no one has lied about amteur radio, they have expressed different views
than you agre with

No...Brian has lied. Repeatedly.

name one and prove it, with real evidence

Lennie has lied. Repeatedly.

nope

YOU have lied...REPEATEDLY!

at times yes

never denied it

deference in point of view is not falsehood

cuting stevie paying speling cop again

expressing disent is the Hallmark of America

No...Hallmark makes gift cards and curios.

it is also a sign of other mental problems

Here we go with Dr Markie's diagnosis again...

never claimed to be a dr

But you DO render diagnosis here. As has Brain and Lennie.

yes as do you

I have the same previledge as YOU

But you Falsely claim you have the Degree and License to back it up

cuting more lies by stevie

after all Morse code is not a person, only people can be murdered

Then why are you accusing me of trying to murder you?

not even accusing you of that, but of threatening too can't you keep
anything straight?

Sure I can.

then do so

But I do!

nope

quote

after all Morse code is not a person, only people can be murdered

Then why are you accusing me of trying to murder you?

unquote

clearly shows that you are keeping your lies straight

You've allegeded I threatened to kill (murder) you.

and you have threatened to kill me

No, I've not.

sure have

simple truth

your words, your threat, your respoiblity

That's paranoid delusional behavour.

And yes, you've accused me of it.

no I have accsued you of trying I have accused you of threatening to
murder me

No, you've directly accused me of trying.

nope

more distortion

Said so in your rants about some alleged phone call to the
Illiopolis PD to "track you down".

nope

said someone seemed to a trying, or trying to make me think your were
trying

I also said is was most likely the poster known as MD or Mad Dog, but
that I did not exclude you as a possiblity

How is talking to Todd's parents a threat unless he's doing
something wrong?

By leing to his perents you certainly might be able to make trouble for
him

But I don't have to "LIE" to his parents, Markie.

you sure do

you have to lie all the time on here

no evidence that are cappable of telling the truth or even of knowing
what it is

cuting your libel of someone else

The same reason I am not pleased at the idea of you telling your lies,
half truths and distrtions, here in houghton county.

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

I said "Lies, half truths and distortions", and none of them concern
any possible matter of local ordenance of Houghton county.

It is not a crime to lie to bullies and bigots like you

If you lie to Todd perants convincingly enough I am sure it could be
troublesome for him

Again...I wouldn't have to lie to them! All I have to do is show
them copies of HIS on-line behaviour!

you don't know the truth

as is eveidenced by tyour statement that you are going to "show them"
over a phone line

If you lie to the officals here convincingly enough it could
troublesome for me

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

more threats stevie

geting old and tiresome

You just don't get it, do you?

no you don't get it

You are a betrayer of the nation you swore to serve.

You are a loathsome foul minded creep

K4YZ August 11th 05 05:10 PM

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

They are proof that it's far more effective to rub an idiots nose
in his own foolishness than it is to commit an act of violence against
him.

nope I have proven that your "method" is completely ineffective

Nope.

Yes I have you insulting and harrasing means of operating on the USENET
have resulted in more not less of the mataerail you find objectionable

To achieve result directly opposed to the stated goal, is proof of
failure

What "stated goal"...?!?!

What "failure"...?!?!

You're an idiot and you keep acting like a fool.

you are a liar a hypocrite, bully, stalker,Blackmailer and bigot

At least I am telling the truth when I say something like that

No you're not.

sure am

you are a Liar, Hypocrite Bully Stalker, Blackmailer and bigot, to
which can be added fraud

Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope and added Nope.

You're STILL a liar under ANY circumstances,cut

nope

Yes, you are.

By your own words, Markie.

cut and you WILL be a liar
until you both acknowledge you past behaviourcut

done

cut then establish a pattern
that demonstrates you no longer chronically lie.

I will not aid the bullies and bigots of the world

But you ARE a bully and you ARE a bigot!

That you keep making false accusations ie:
bully/stalker/blackmailer is MY proof that YOU are the bully...

You keep making FALSE accusations based upon YOUR inadequate
comprehension of the language you are trying to use.

Huge Snip

There's "ranting and raving".

nope simple truth

your words, your threat, your respoiblity

No threat.

And what's "respoiblity"...?!?!

More snip

why did you break one sentence into two and answer it twice?

because I choose too

I need NO further reason

Other than making you look silly, I guess it's just fine!

of mental health case workers or law enforcement if you're "OK",
Markie?

asked and answered

Avoided and evaded.

nope answerd and not repeting the answer

indeed the Answer is in the next line from 2 cycles ago but here it is
again"It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying"

Being "anoying" is the least of your problems, Markie.

It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying

back to cuting your remarks when you go on your sexaul rants

No "sexaul" rants.

yep sexual rant

Nope. A gross misrepresentation of the truth on your part.

Again.

Only your cowardice and evasion.

I am not going to play you little games about sexual orientation
Stevie. My sex life is my own busness not yours

The game is yours, Markie.

More Snippage.

cuting setvie imporper medical statement

You wouldn't know PROPER medical statements if you were hit in the
head with a Mosby Medical Dictionary, Markie.

I'm not lying and I'm not an agian, whatever that is...

you are lying again

I'm not lying "again" because I didn't lie in the first place.

you have been lying for years

Nope.

I have the proof and carefully in a file

cuting Stevie sexaul libel of His Holiness the pope

Now you're a Catholic...A Pagan Catholic...THAT'S got to hurt.

another Stevie lie

I do respect the Popes faith, and feel it deserves being treated with
respect

I doubt you respect anything, Markie.

A person who admits to lying and deviancy in public has serious
respect issues, starting with THEMSELVES!

again you are admitting to stalking me since you went looking for it
and other data for it with no legitimate purpose

Who needs a "legitimate purpose", Markie..?!?!

obviously you don't deny lacking a legit purpose so you admit stalking

YOU were the one who tagged it to YOUR newsgroup posts!

nope

Then how do you propose I found it, Markie?

If you didn't want anyone to see it, why did YOU post it...?!?!

i did not

Yet another lie.

Geeze, Morgan...Why do you do this to yourself?

never said you were trying to kill me only that you were threatening
to, you are stalking me and your are showing a preverts interest in my
sexuality

Sure you said I was trying to kill you! Even put it in your
signature line for months as if it were some "apology" for your other
misconduct!

nope never said it said you were threatening to

Sure you did.

any questioning of the PR of the ARS is a personal attack on you that
is paranois and delusional

No...LYING about Amateur Radio is an attack on licensed Amateurs.

no one has lied about amteur radio, they have expressed different views
than you agre with

No...Brian has lied. Repeatedly.

name one and prove it, with real evidence

Sure.

Brain has insisted that "unlicensed communications devices play a
major role in emergency communications planning".

Are they USED..?!?! Of course. We even use them in CAP.

Are they a part of PLANNING or play a "MAJOR" role?

Absolutely not.

You may refer to any of Brain's evasions on the subject.

We can even refer to his "ARES overblown" comments, his assertions
that ARES cannot respond to major incidents due to over-extension of
member's obligations, or his assertions about the validity of his
Somalia HF operations.

Lennie has lied. Repeatedly.

nope

Yep.

YOU have lied...REPEATEDLY!

at times yes

never denied it

Well there you have it.

Now...

Having been ACCUSED of being a liar...

Having been PROVEN a liar...

And having been ADMITTED a liar...

Just how do you expect ANYone to have even the least little bit of
respect or acceptance of ANY of your posts, even where the content IS
reasonably valid...?!?!

deference in point of view is not falsehood

cuting stevie paying speling cop again

"Deference" is yielding to the opinion or judgement of another.

That wasn't about "spelling" cop, Markie.

It was about how stupid YOUR comment looked with that word (even
though it was an unintentional application of a REAL word) in it.

I see you STILL didn't get the point.

Here we go with Dr Markie's diagnosis again...

never claimed to be a dr

But you DO render diagnosis here. As has Brain and Lennie.

yes as do you

Nope. I've said you exhibit abnormal BEHAVIOUR that fits certain
patterns.

YOU, on the otherhand, have specifically expressed a diagnosis, as
has Brain.

I have the same previledge as YOU

No, you don't...On several levels...

But you Falsely claim you have the Degree and License to back it up

I never said I ahve the degree, albeit I DO have the license.

More bandwidth snippage of usual Markie tit-for-tat.

Said so in your rants about some alleged phone call to the
Illiopolis PD to "track you down".

nope

said someone seemed to a trying, or trying to make me think your were
trying

I also said is was most likely the poster known as MD or Mad Dog, but
that I did not exclude you as a possiblity

You're refering to Mike Deigan.

He was never known by anyone as "Mad Dog".

How is talking to Todd's parents a threat unless he's doing
something wrong?

By leing to his perents you certainly might be able to make trouble for
him

But I don't have to "LIE" to his parents, Markie.

you sure do

Nope. Just show them copies of his public postings.

you have to lie all the time on here

Nope. All I have to do is re-cite YOUR words and those of the
other Mistruthful One's.

no evidence that are cappable of telling the truth or even of knowing
what it is

cuting your libel of someone else

No libel was posted by me, ergo you've lied again.

The same reason I am not pleased at the idea of you telling your lies,
half truths and distrtions, here in houghton county.

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

I said "Lies, half truths and distortions", and none of them concern
any possible matter of local ordenance of Houghton county.

It is not a crime to lie to bullies and bigots like you

But it is a matter of public trust to make them aware that a
potentially unstable person in sin thier midst.

And you do meet that criteria.

I don't have to make an accusation. Just express my concerns.

You've already acknowledged that you have been in the mental
health system and your conduct here manifests certain personality
dysfunctions.

You bear watching.

If you lie to Todd perants convincingly enough I am sure it could be
troublesome for him

Again...I wouldn't have to lie to them! All I have to do is show
them copies of HIS on-line behaviour!

you don't know the truth

Sure I do.

as is eveidenced by tyour statement that you are going to "show them"
over a phone line

I didn't say I WAS going to show anyone anything...

If you lie to the officals here convincingly enough it could
troublesome for me

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

more threats stevie

Nope.

geting old and tiresome

Yes, you are.

Anything happening here is a direct result of your own silliness,
Markie.

You just don't get it, do you?

no you don't get it

You are a betrayer of the nation you swore to serve.

Nope.

And no where in my USMC oath did I say that by swearing to uphold
the Constitution of the United States that I relinquished my OWN rights
to express my own opinions, nor to allow lying, deceitful worms to go
on lying and deceiving uncontested.

You are a loathsome foul minded creep

Nope. You just think so becasue I won't leave you to lie
uncontested.

People like you and Todd are your OWN worst enemies!

another lie stevie

Nope.

Proven.

Archived.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend August 11th 05 05:51 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

They are proof that it's far more effective to rub an idiots nose
in his own foolishness than it is to commit an act of violence against
him.

nope I have proven that your "method" is completely ineffective

Nope.

Yes I have you insulting and harrasing means of operating on the USENET
have resulted in more not less of the mataerail you find objectionable

To achieve result directly opposed to the stated goal, is proof of
failure

What "stated goal"...?!?!

your stated goal of forcing to seek "help" to stop me form posting as I
choose

What "failure"...?!?!

complete failure

You're an idiot and you keep acting like a fool.

you are a liar a hypocrite, bully, stalker,Blackmailer and bigot

At least I am telling the truth when I say something like that

No you're not.

sure am

you are a Liar, Hypocrite Bully Stalker, Blackmailer and bigot, to
which can be added fraud

Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope and added Nope.

just more lies stevie

You're STILL a liar under ANY circumstances,cut

nope

Yes, you are.

not at all

By your own words, Markie.

a bigger lie stevie

cut and you WILL be a liar
until you both acknowledge you past behaviourcut

done

cut then establish a pattern
that demonstrates you no longer chronically lie.

I will not aid the bullies and bigots of the world

But you ARE a bully and you ARE a bigot!

not bulling anybody and no bigot here

That you keep making false accusations ie:
bully/stalker/blackmailer is MY proof that YOU are the bully...

it is simple truth

you are a Liar, Hypocrite Bully Stalker, Blackmailer and bigot, to
which can be added fraud

You keep making FALSE accusations based upon YOUR inadequate
comprehension of the language you are trying to use.

No false accusations

Huge Snip

There's "ranting and raving".

nope simple truth

your words, your threat, your respoiblity

cuting speling cop

More snip

why did you break one sentence into two and answer it twice?

because I choose too

I need NO further reason

Other than making you look silly, I guess it's just fine!

and you you with your obsessive control freak mentality felt you had
the right to contol my posting

of mental health case workers or law enforcement if you're "OK",
Markie?

asked and answered

Avoided and evaded.

nope answerd and not repeting the answer

indeed the Answer is in the next line from 2 cycles ago but here it is
again"It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying"

Being "anoying" is the least of your problems, Markie.

being anoyed by any action you can take by calling the Cops or the
Cooper Country mental health ( the local agency having asked for tax
support so I know) is all you can mange

if you think otherwise please call, want me to look up the Numbers for
you? I'd rather you dropped this harrasment but since you will not I'd
rather you just got it over with, but i am tired of these threats from
you.

It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying

back to cuting your remarks when you go on your sexaul rants

No "sexaul" rants.

yep sexual rant

Nope. A gross misrepresentation of the truth on your part.

not at all you keep throwing sex into everything

Again.

Only your cowardice and evasion.

I am not going to play you little games about sexual orientation
Stevie. My sex life is my own busness not yours

The game is yours, Markie.

nope you are the gamster. or is it gangster? nah your just gangster
wanna be

More Snippage.

cuting setvie imporper medical statement

You wouldn't know PROPER medical statements if you were hit in the
head with a Mosby Medical Dictionary, Markie.

More threats? or just more evasion? or just another lie

I'm not lying and I'm not an agian, whatever that is...

you are lying again

I'm not lying "again" because I didn't lie in the first place.

you have been lying for years

Nope.

sure have been

I have the proof and carefully in a file

cuting Stevie sexaul libel of His Holiness the pope

Now you're a Catholic...A Pagan Catholic...THAT'S got to hurt.

another Stevie lie

I do respect the Popes faith, and feel it deserves being treated with
respect

I doubt you respect anything, Markie.

I know you don't respect the faith of others.

cuting sexual rant

again you are admitting to stalking me since you went looking for it
and other data for it with no legitimate purpose

Who needs a "legitimate purpose", Markie..?!?!

obviously you don't deny lacking a legit purpose so you admit stalking

YOU were the one who tagged it to YOUR newsgroup posts!

nope

Then how do you propose I found it, Markie?

with a net search like when you went looking in other newsgruops for
dirt finding out I in other newsgruops, that I was Bisexual

[...]

absolute truth

Phones are unlicensed and seeking to maintian them is plays major role
in emergency communications planning.

Maintianing Lan links another unlicensed service play a major role in
emergency communications planning

Are they USED..?!?! Of course. We even use them in CAP.

Are they a part of PLANNING or play a "MAJOR" role?

Absolutely not.

Bull****

Fema uses Phone system and the internet in making their plans

therefore they are part of the planning of emergency comms.

You may refer to any of Brain's evasions on the subject.

I need not

you are simply wrong,

We can even refer to his "ARES overblown" comments,

True statement

cuthis assertions
that ARES cannot respond to major incidents due to over-extension of

looks ok to me

member's obligations, or his assertions about the validity of his
Somalia HF operations.

nothing proven there

Still waiting for something

Lennie has lied. Repeatedly.

nope

Yep.

I'd ask where but still waiting for you on Brain

YOU have lied...REPEATEDLY!

at times yes

never denied it

Well there you have it.

Now...

Having been ACCUSED of being a liar...

Having been PROVEN a liar...

And having been ADMITTED a liar...

Just how do you expect ANYone to have even the least little bit of
respect or acceptance of ANY of your posts, even where the content IS
reasonably valid...?!?!

becuase I lie only about where you can find me

that simple

A different tack than an Anomy like Smith and yet he is taken seriously
too

deference in point of view is not falsehood

cuting stevie paying speling cop again

recuting spelling cop

Here we go with Dr Markie's diagnosis again...

never claimed to be a dr

But you DO render diagnosis here. As has Brain and Lennie.

yes as do you

Nope. I've said you exhibit abnormal BEHAVIOUR that fits certain
patterns.

and I have said you seem to OCD, meglomanical etc

same as you

YOU, on the otherhand, have specifically expressed a diagnosis, as
has Brain.

you have as well pathologcal liar

what you can do I can do

I have the same previledge as YOU

No, you don't...On several levels...

sure do

But you Falsely claim you have the Degree and License to back it up

I never said I ahve the degree, albeit I DO have the license.

false you don't have an MD license

More bandwidth snippage of usual Markie tit-for-tat.

Said so in your rants about some alleged phone call to the
Illiopolis PD to "track you down".

nope

said someone seemed to a trying, or trying to make me think your were
trying

I also said is was most likely the poster known as MD or Mad Dog, but
that I did not exclude you as a possiblity

You're refering to Mike Deigan.

I'll not argue with you, I don't recall

He was never known by anyone as "Mad Dog".

He posted with the name

and I knew him as Mad Dog

therfore your statement anyone is another lie

How is talking to Todd's parents a threat unless he's doing
something wrong?

By leing to his perents you certainly might be able to make trouble for
him

But I don't have to "LIE" to his parents, Markie.

you sure do

Nope. Just show them copies of his public postings.

on the phone right

you have to lie all the time on here

Nope. All I have to do is re-cite YOUR words and those of the
other Mistruthful One's.

no you have to sidtort and lie about their statements

no evidence that are cappable of telling the truth or even of knowing
what it is

cuting your libel of someone else

No libel was posted by me, ergo you've lied again.

you sure did

you accused Todd of a federal crime that IS libel

The same reason I am not pleased at the idea of you telling your lies,
half truths and distrtions, here in houghton county.

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

I said "Lies, half truths and distortions", and none of them concern
any possible matter of local ordenance of Houghton county.

It is not a crime to lie to bullies and bigots like you

But it is a matter of public trust to make them aware that a
potentially unstable person in sin thier midst.

more proof of your bigotry

more ranting

If you lie to Todd perants convincingly enough I am sure it could be
troublesome for him

Again...I wouldn't have to lie to them! All I have to do is show
them copies of HIS on-line behaviour!

you don't know the truth

Sure I do.

then start typing it

as is eveidenced by tyour statement that you are going to "show them"
over a phone line

I didn't say I WAS going to show anyone anything...

yes you did, "Nope. Just show them copies of his public postings."

another lie

If you lie to the officals here convincingly enough it could
troublesome for me

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

more threats stevie

Nope.

geting old and tiresome

Yes, you are.

then ignore me if you are tried of me

Anything happening here is a direct result of your own silliness,
Markie.

more blaiming others

nothing is stevies doing

You just don't get it, do you?

no you don't get it

You are a betrayer of the nation you swore to serve.

Nope.

sure are

And no where in my USMC oath did I say that by swearing to uphold
the Constitution of the United States that I relinquished my OWN rights
to express my own opinions, nor to allow lying, deceitful worms to go
on lying and deceiving uncontested.

You swore to uphold MY right to life and, LIBERTY, and threaten to try
and take both

You are a loathsome foul minded creep

Nope. You just think so becasue I won't leave you to lie
uncontested.

Lie

I think so becuase you are foul minded, and a control freak, a
frustrated one

People like you and Todd are your OWN worst enemies!

another lie stevie

Nope.

Proven.

nope you are the enemy

Archived.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 11th 05 07:20 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

They are proof that it's far more effective to rub an idiots nose
in his own foolishness than it is to commit an act of violence against
him.

nope I have proven that your "method" is completely ineffective

Nope.

Yes I have you insulting and harrasing means of operating on the USENET
have resulted in more not less of the mataerail you find objectionable

To achieve result directly opposed to the stated goal, is proof of
failure

What "stated goal"...?!?!

your stated goal of forcing to seek "help" to stop me form posting as I
choose

It's not about getting you to stop posting.

It's about getting you help for your deviancy and character
issues.

What "failure"...?!?!

complete failure

What failure?

SNIP

That you keep making false accusations ie:
bully/stalker/blackmailer is MY proof that YOU are the bully...

it is simple truth

Then you're the one commiting the alleged libel, Markie.

you are a Liar, Hypocrite Bully Stalker, Blackmailer and bigot, to
which can be added fraud

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

You keep making FALSE accusations based upon YOUR inadequate
comprehension of the language you are trying to use.

No false accusations

They all are, Markie.

More Snippage

indeed the Answer is in the next line from 2 cycles ago but here it is
again"It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying"

Being "anoying" is the least of your problems, Markie.

being anoyed by any action you can take by calling the Cops or the
Cooper Country mental health ( the local agency having asked for tax
support so I know) is all you can mange

No, that's not all I can "mange".

And you no doubt "know" since I am willing to bet that since they
took your case on, they've had to significantly increase thier budget.

if you think otherwise please call, want me to look up the Numbers for
you? I'd rather you dropped this harrasment but since you will not I'd
rather you just got it over with, but i am tired of these threats from
you.

What threats?

Nope. A gross misrepresentation of the truth on your part.

not at all you keep throwing sex into everything

Nope. You keep wanting to SEE sex in evrything.

More delusional behaviour.

I am not going to play you little games about sexual orientation
Stevie. My sex life is my own busness not yours

The game is yours, Markie.

nope you are the gamster. or is it gangster? nah your just gangster
wanna be

"Gamester", Mark, and neither is true.

You wouldn't know PROPER medical statements if you were hit in the
head with a Mosby Medical Dictionary, Markie.

More threats? or just more evasion? or just another lie

Congratulations. You got a capital letter in there along with a
proper question mark. The second "sentence" had proper punctuation,
but no capital. And on the third you just lapsed back into Markism.

again you are admitting to stalking me since you went looking for it
and other data for it with no legitimate purpose

Who needs a "legitimate purpose", Markie..?!?!

obviously you don't deny lacking a legit purpose so you admit stalking

YOU were the one who tagged it to YOUR newsgroup posts!

nope

Then how do you propose I found it, Markie?

with a net search like when you went looking in other newsgruops for
dirt finding out I in other newsgruops, that I was Bisexual

Nope.

Your tag line.

And any revelation as to your deviancy was at your own hand. Not
mine.

No...Brian has lied. Repeatedly.

name one and prove it, with real evidence

Sure.

Brain has insisted that "unlicensed communications devices play a
major role in emergency communications planning".

absolute truth

Phones are unlicensed and seeking to maintian them is plays major role
in emergency communications planning.

Nope.

Cellphones ARE licensed devices.

Maintianing Lan links another unlicensed service play a major role in
emergency communications planning

And most LAN's in FEMA facilities are hardline systems to avoid
EMP interruption.

Are they USED..?!?! Of course. We even use them in CAP.

Are they a part of PLANNING or play a "MAJOR" role?

Absolutely not.

Bull####

Fema uses Phone system and the internet in making their plans

But are not a part of major disaster plans.

MOST disaster plans assume the worst and establish the hierarchy
of fall-back communications protocols in case of infrastructure
failure.

The availability of the landlines and Internet access are assumed
a "given" in less-than-disaster" scenarios.

therefore they are part of the planning of emergency comms.

Markie...enlighten us as to which programs of emergency planning
YOU are a participant?

You may refer to any of Brain's evasions on the subject.

I need not

Sure you do.

You accuse me of making this stuff up yet there it is under his
hand in these archives.

you are simply wrong

You're simply a coward and an idiot.

We can even refer to his "ARES overblown" comments,

True statement

Not true.

Numerous governmental and private agencies attest otherwise.

cuthis assertions
that ARES cannot respond to major incidents due to over-extension of

looks ok to me

Looks OK to you because you're an ill-informed idiot. But no news
there.

member's obligations, or his assertions about the validity of his
Somalia HF operations.

nothing proven there

Sure there is.

His lack of evidence as to the validity of his operation and the
availabilty of UN resources that specify what constitues authority to
operate a radio station within UN jurisdiction.

Still waiting for something

Lennie has lied. Repeatedly.

nope

Yep.

I'd ask where but still waiting for you on Brain

Gave it to you. You think it's not true, but that's because
you're an idiot.

YOU have lied...REPEATEDLY!

at times yes

never denied it

Well there you have it.

Now...

Having been ACCUSED of being a liar...

Having been PROVEN a liar...

And having been ADMITTED a liar...

Just how do you expect ANYone to have even the least little bit of
respect or acceptance of ANY of your posts, even where the content IS
reasonably valid...?!?!

becuase I lie only about where you can find me

I know where you are.

And that's NOT your only lie....by a long shot.

that simple

A different tack than an Anomy like Smith and yet he is taken seriously
too

SO far he's not published anything that isn't (1) understood to be
opinion or (2) not been corroborated by other sources. Nor does he use
profanity or make assinine assertions easily disproven by third party
sources.

deference in point of view is not falsehood
cuting stevie paying speling cop again

recuting spelling cop

Putting it back.

"Deference" is STILL yielding to an other opinion.

You STILL don't get the impact of how stupid you made yourself
look..Something that would NOT happen if you'd address your English
comprehension issues.

YOU, on the otherhand, have specifically expressed a diagnosis, as
has Brain.

you have as well pathologcal liar

what you can do I can do

But you ARE a pathological liar, Markie.

We have YOUR word that it's OK to lie ad lib.

I have the same previledge as YOU

No, you don't...On several levels...

sure do

Nope. Can start with Amateur Radio licensure, then add Nursing
and EMS certifications. Then we can add on all the supplemental
certifications such as ACLS, PALS, EMS-C, BCLS-I, etc.

But you Falsely claim you have the Degree and License to back it up

I never said I have the degree, albeit I DO have the license.

false you don't have an MD license

I never said I was an MD, although we have YOUR word that you'd
willingly lie about being an MD yourself in order to further your
personal gains.

I also said is was most likely the poster known as MD or Mad Dog, but
that I did not exclude you as a possiblity

You're refering to Mike Deigan.

I'll not argue with you, I don't recall

Then why'd you bring it up in the first place?

You "remember" someone's alleged nickname, but then can't recall
who it is...?!?!

He was never known by anyone as "Mad Dog".

He posted with the name

and I knew him as Mad Dog

therfore your statement anyone is another lie

Nope.

How is talking to Todd's parents a threat unless he's doing
something wrong?

By leing to his perents you certainly might be able to make trouble for
him

But I don't have to "LIE" to his parents, Markie.

you sure do

Nope. Just show them copies of his public postings.

on the phone right

By FAX, if you perfer...or FedEx...or USP...or DHL...

you have to lie all the time on here

Nope. All I have to do is re-cite YOUR words and those of the
other Mistruthful One's.

no you have to sidtort and lie about their statements

I have to WHAT...?!?!

"sidtort"...?!?!

no evidence that are cappable of telling the truth or even of knowing
what it is

cuting your libel of someone else

No libel was posted by me, ergo you've lied again.

you sure did

you accused Todd of a federal crime that IS libel

Nope.

Todd admitted that he's flying a TEAM HiMAX ultralight in
violation of federal regulations as to the proper configuration of the
Part 103 Aircraft.

His words.

It's not libel if it's true.

The same reason I am not pleased at the idea of you telling your lies,
half truths and distrtions, here in houghton county.

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

I said "Lies, half truths and distortions", and none of them concern
any possible matter of local ordenance of Houghton county.

It is not a crime to lie to bullies and bigots like you

But it is a matter of public trust to make them aware that a
potentially unstable person in sin thier midst.

more proof of your bigotry

You'd better look up the definition of "bigot", Markie...because
you just missed the mark (pardon the pun) by 100 miles.

more ranting

And "ranting"...

You've been misusing both words all month.

If you lie to Todd perants convincingly enough I am sure it could be
troublesome for him

Again...I wouldn't have to lie to them! All I have to do is show
them copies of HIS on-line behaviour!

you don't know the truth

Sure I do.

then start typing it

I have been.

You refuse to accept it.

Not my issue.

as is eveidenced by tyour statement that you are going to "show them"
over a phone line

I didn't say I WAS going to show anyone anything...

yes you did, "Nope. Just show them copies of his public postings."

another lie

Nope. There's more than ONE way to "show" somebody something.

For example I show everyone what an idiot you are just by rubbing
your nose in your idiotic rantings herein...I don't have to actually
show up on thier doorstep to do it...

If you lie to the officals here convincingly enough it could
troublesome for me

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

more threats stevie

Nope.

geting old and tiresome

Yes, you are.

then ignore me if you are tried of me

But you're the road-kill skunk of RRAP...Stinks no matter what
you do to hide it...

Anything happening here is a direct result of your own silliness,
Markie.

more blaiming others

"blaming"

Nope. Just the one responsible.

nothing is stevies doing

I'm not the one lying here, Markie.

You just don't get it, do you?

no you don't get it

You are a betrayer of the nation you swore to serve.

Nope.

sure are

Nope.

And no where in my USMC oath did I say that by swearing to uphold
the Constitution of the United States that I relinquished my OWN rights
to express my own opinions, nor to allow lying, deceitful worms to go
on lying and deceiving uncontested.

You swore to uphold MY right to life and, LIBERTY, and threaten to try
and take both

Again you are LYING.

Overtly.

You are a loathsome foul minded creep

Nope. You just think so becasue I won't leave you to lie
uncontested.

Lie

Truth.

I think so becuase you are foul minded, and a control freak, a
frustrated one

Well...at least you got a capital at the beginning of THAT rant,
Markie. Structure and punctuation were incorrect, as usual.

People like you and Todd are your OWN worst enemies!

another lie stevie

Nope.

Proven.

nope you are the enemy

Nope.

If I were your "enemy", there'd be no discussions.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend August 11th 05 08:07 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

They are proof that it's far more effective to rub an idiots nose
in his own foolishness than it is to commit an act of violence against
him.

nope I have proven that your "method" is completely ineffective

Nope.

Yes I have you insulting and harrasing means of operating on the USENET
have resulted in more not less of the mataerail you find objectionable

To achieve result directly opposed to the stated goal, is proof of
failure

What "stated goal"...?!?!

your stated goal of forcing to seek "help" to stop me form posting as I
choose

break
It's not about getting you to stop posting.

nope you are lying

It's about getting you help for your deviancy and character
issues.

then report me if I am such a danger to myself and others

Put up or shut up

What "failure"...?!?!

complete failure

What failure?

You ahve failied to get me to do what you want

SNIP

That you keep making false accusations ie:
bully/stalker/blackmailer is MY proof that YOU are the bully...

it is simple truth

Then you're the one commiting the alleged libel, Markie.

you are a Liar, Hypocrite Bully Stalker, Blackmailer and bigot, to
which can be added fraud

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

You keep making FALSE accusations based upon YOUR inadequate
comprehension of the language you are trying to use.

No false accusations

They all are, Markie.

not a one

put up or shut up

More Snippage

indeed the Answer is in the next line from 2 cycles ago but here it is
again"It does not realy concern me other than it could prove anoying"

Being "anoying" is the least of your problems, Markie.

being anoyed by any action you can take by calling the Cops or the
Cooper Country mental health ( the local agency having asked for tax
support so I know) is all you can mange

No, that's not all I can "mange".

sure is and I doubt you can manage even to anoy me

And you no doubt "know" since I am willing to bet that since they
took your case on, they've had to significantly increase thier budget.

put up or shut up

BTW there budject is down

if you think otherwise please call, want me to look up the Numbers for
you? I'd rather you dropped this harrasment but since you will not I'd
rather you just got it over with, but i am tired of these threats from
you.

What threats?

your threats

call em report me if you think I am danger to myself or others

Put up or shut up

Nope. A gross misrepresentation of the truth on your part.

not at all you keep throwing sex into everything

Nope. You keep wanting to SEE sex in evrything.

nope

but if that is your proove go ahead an call

put up or shut up

More delusional behaviour.

but if that is your proove go ahead an call

put up or shut up

I am not going to play you little games about sexual orientation
Stevie. My sex life is my own busness not yours

The game is yours, Markie.

nope you are the gamster. or is it gangster? nah your just gangster
wanna be

"Gamester", Mark, and neither is true.

put up or shut up

You wouldn't know PROPER medical statements if you were hit in the
head with a Mosby Medical Dictionary, Markie.

More threats? or just more evasion? or just another lie

Congratulations. You got a capital letter in there along with a
proper question mark. The second "sentence" had proper punctuation,
but no capital. And on the third you just lapsed back into Markism.

put up or shut up

call the mental health authorities, if you dare

[...]

never said cell phones

Maintianing Lan links another unlicensed service play a major role in
emergency communications planning

And most LAN's in FEMA facilities are hardline systems to avoid
EMP interruption.

yep

Are they USED..?!?! Of course. We even use them in CAP.

Are they a part of PLANNING or play a "MAJOR" role?

Absolutely not.

Bull####

Fema uses Phone system and the internet in making their plans

But are not a part of major disaster plans.

sure are

MOST disaster plans assume the worst and establish the hierarchy
of fall-back communications protocols in case of infrastructure
failure.

puting the phones and lan in the plan

The availability of the landlines and Internet access are assumed
a "given" in less-than-disaster" scenarios.

so?

therefore they are part of the planning of emergency comms.

Markie...enlighten us as to which programs of emergency planning
YOU are a participant?

ARES

You may refer to any of Brain's evasions on the subject.

I need not

Sure you do.

You accuse me of making this stuff up yet there it is under his
hand in these archives.

you have said nothing new

you are simply wrong

You're simply a coward and an idiot.

you are the coward

We can even refer to his "ARES overblown" comments,

True statement

Not true.

sure is

Numerous governmental and private agencies attest otherwise.

never seen such a statement

cuthis assertions
that ARES cannot respond to major incidents due to over-extension of

looks ok to me

Looks OK to you because you're an ill-informed idiot. But no news
there.

then drop your dime

member's obligations, or his assertions about the validity of his
Somalia HF operations.

nothing proven there

Sure there is.

His lack of evidence as to the validity of his operation and the
availabilty of UN resources that specify what constitues authority to
operate a radio station within UN jurisdiction.

that isn't proof

Still waiting for something

Lennie has lied. Repeatedly.

nope

Yep.

I'd ask where but still waiting for you on Brain

Gave it to you. You think it's not true, but that's because
you're an idiot.

nope becuase you are a lying bully

YOU have lied...REPEATEDLY!

at times yes

never denied it

Well there you have it.

Now...

Having been ACCUSED of being a liar...

Having been PROVEN a liar...

And having been ADMITTED a liar...

Just how do you expect ANYone to have even the least little bit of
respect or acceptance of ANY of your posts, even where the content IS
reasonably valid...?!?!

becuase I lie only about where you can find me

I know where you are.

given your history another threat

if you are not lying and truely feel I am a danger to myself and others
then call Mental Health

put up or shut up

And that's NOT your only lie....by a long shot.

that simple

A different tack than an Anomy like Smith and yet he is taken seriously
too

SO far he's not published anything that isn't (1) understood to be
opinion or (2) not been corroborated by other sources. Nor does he use
profanity or make assinine assertions easily disproven by third party
sources.

neither has Brain or lenn or myself

deference in point of view is not falsehood
cuting stevie paying speling cop again

recuting spelling cop

YOU, on the otherhand, have specifically expressed a diagnosis, as
has Brain.

you have as well pathologcal liar

what you can do I can do

But you ARE a pathological liar, Markie.

then call the mental health people

If I am truly the danger you claim then you are neglecting you public
duty

put up or shut up

We have YOUR word that it's OK to lie ad lib.

I have the same previledge as YOU

No, you don't...On several levels...

sure do

Nope. Can start with Amateur Radio licensure, then add Nursing
and EMS certifications. Then we can add on all the supplemental
certifications such as ACLS, PALS, EMS-C, BCLS-I, etc.

No MD or MSSW that is what count

By I have a ham license too, nothing in it pretains you make medical
judgements

as to class of licesne wait a few months

But you Falsely claim you have the Degree and License to back it up

I never said I have the degree, albeit I DO have the license.

false you don't have an MD license

I never said I was an MD, although we have YOUR word that you'd
willingly lie about being an MD yourself in order to further your
personal gains.

Not my perosnal gains but to get you help I certainly would

put up or shut up

I also said is was most likely the poster known as MD or Mad Dog, but
that I did not exclude you as a possiblity

You're refering to Mike Deigan.

I'll not argue with you, I don't recall

Then why'd you bring it up in the first place?

becuase I choose to

You "remember" someone's alleged nickname, but then can't recall
who it is...?!?!

No I don't recall his name, and I have granted that you may well be
right, and that I have no intention of argueing with you about what his
name was

and still you bitch and moan

He was never known by anyone as "Mad Dog".

He posted with the name

and I knew him as Mad Dog

therfore your statement anyone is another lie

Nope.

yep

I am someone therefore your statement inclduing anyone is a lis

How is talking to Todd's parents a threat unless he's doing
something wrong?

By leing to his perents you certainly might be able to make trouble for
him

But I don't have to "LIE" to his parents, Markie.

you sure do

Nope. Just show them copies of his public postings.

on the phone right

By FAX, if you perfer...or FedEx...or USP...or DHL...

I prefer yuo stoping thretning him at all

you have to lie all the time on here

Nope. All I have to do is re-cite YOUR words and those of the
other Mistruthful One's.

no you have to sidtort and lie about their statements

I have to WHAT...?!?!

"sidtort"...?!?!

no evidence that are cappable of telling the truth or even of knowing
what it is

cuting your libel of someone else

No libel was posted by me, ergo you've lied again.

you sure did

you accused Todd of a federal crime that IS libel

Nope.

you acused Todd of federal crime

Todd admitted that he's flying a TEAM HiMAX ultralight in
violation of federal regulations as to the proper configuration of the
Part 103 Aircraft.

then report him to FAA, don't blackmail him here

His words.

It's not libel if it's true.

Yes it can be

but again report him don't blackmail him

The same reason I am not pleased at the idea of you telling your lies,
half truths and distrtions, here in houghton county.

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

I said "Lies, half truths and distortions", and none of them concern
any possible matter of local ordenance of Houghton county.

It is not a crime to lie to bullies and bigots like you

But it is a matter of public trust to make them aware that a
potentially unstable person in sin thier midst.

more proof of your bigotry

You'd better look up the definition of "bigot", Markie...because
you just missed the mark (pardon the pun) by 100 miles.

put up or shut up

make the call or drop it

you are a bigot since you believe anyone thinking defferently than you
is mentaly ill

more ranting

And "ranting"...

You've been misusing both words all month.

If you lie to Todd perants convincingly enough I am sure it could be
troublesome for him

Again...I wouldn't have to lie to them! All I have to do is show
them copies of HIS on-line behaviour!

you don't know the truth

Sure I do.

then start typing it

I have been.

where?

You refuse to accept it.

Not my issue.

as is eveidenced by tyour statement that you are going to "show them"
over a phone line

I didn't say I WAS going to show anyone anything...

yes you did, "Nope. Just show them copies of his public postings."

another lie

Nope. There's more than ONE way to "show" somebody something.

you can't "show" somebody something without "showing" it to them in
some fashion

If you lie to the officals here convincingly enough it could
troublesome for me

But I wouldn't have to lie, Markie! That's the beauty of the
whole thing! All I have to do is show them YOUR posts and YOUR
admisisons of lying, deceit and deviancy to "make a case".

more threats stevie

Nope.

geting old and tiresome

Yes, you are.

then ignore me if you are tried of me

But you're the road-kill skunk of RRAP...Stinks no matter what
you do to hide it...

Anything happening here is a direct result of your own silliness,
Markie.

more blaiming others

"blaming"

Nope. Just the one responsible.

put up or shut up. either I am a danger and can be locked up or not, in
the latter case you have been lying in claiming I am, in the former you
are endangering the public by not acting.

nothing is stevies doing

I'm not the one lying here, Markie.

You just don't get it, do you?

no you don't get it

You are a betrayer of the nation you swore to serve.

Nope.

sure are

Nope.

And no where in my USMC oath did I say that by swearing to uphold
the Constitution of the United States that I relinquished my OWN rights
to express my own opinions, nor to allow lying, deceitful worms to go
on lying and deceiving uncontested.

You swore to uphold MY right to life and, LIBERTY, and threaten to try
and take both

Again you are LYING.

Overtly.

simple turth

K4YZ August 12th 05 11:47 AM

Gonna cut a Markie Post down to it's bare elements and see what we
get.

an_old_friend wrote:

break

nope you are lying

then report me if I am such a danger to myself and others

Put up or shut up

You ahve failied to get me to do what you want

not a one

put up or shut up

sure is and I doubt you can manage even to anoy me

put up or shut up

BTW there budject is down

(No doubt a reason for your "return" and in the state of mind
you're obviously in...)

[...]

(BTW: Todd dropped that dime on himself, MArkie...Though he was
being "big stuff" bragging on his ultralight...exposed yet ANOTHER
federal crime he was perpetrating...)

then report him to FAA, don't blackmail him here

but again report him don't blackmail him

put up or shut up

make the call or drop it

you are a bigot since you believe anyone thinking defferently than you
is mentaly ill

where?

you can't "show" somebody something without "showing" it to them in
some fashion

put up or shut up. either I am a danger and can be locked up or not, in
the latter case you have been lying in claiming I am, in the former you
are endangering the public by not acting.

simple turth

more threats

put up or shut up

Uh huh.

A cry for help. A demand for mental health services intervention.
Obvious behaviour that inidcates his self-proclaimed "anger issues"
are NOT as "dealt with" as he'd suggest.

A sick "man".

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend August 12th 05 04:54 PM

K4YZ wrote:
Gonna cut a Markie Post down to it's bare elements and see what we
get.

an_old_friend wrote:

break

nope you are lying

then report me if I am such a danger to myself and others

Put up or shut up

You ahve failied to get me to do what you want

not a one

put up or shut up

sure is and I doubt you can manage even to anoy me

put up or shut up

BTW there budject is down

(No doubt a reason for your "return" and in the state of mind
you're obviously in...)

make the call or admit you are lying

put up or shut up

[...]

Calling your sick twisted bluff

Put up or shut up

you know you are lying about my mental state

I am tired of your sick bluff

Make the call you coward

A sick "man".

you certainly are