Old July 26th 05, 12:20 AM
Glendale Psycho

Default Lennie Knows More

than K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 01:15 AM

...just about EVERYONE knows more than stebie! :-)

doo dah

Old July 26th 05, 11:40 AM
K4YZ

Glendale Psycho Jul 25, 5:20 pm
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "Glendale Psycho" - Find messages
by this author
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:20:52 -0400

than K4YZ

Jul 25, 6:15 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Jul 2005 17:15:12 -0700

...just about EVERYONE knows more than stebie! :-)

doo dah

an old friend Jul 25, 8:07 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an old friend" - Find messages by this author

Date: 25 Jul 2005 19:07:38 -0700

...just about EVERYONE knows more than stebie! :-)

doo dah

I was wondering how you would handle that

well done

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

An anonymous heckler and a known pathological liar/deviant coming
to Lennie's "defense" ! ! !

Gee, Lennie! The company YOU keep!

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And today wasn't even my BIRTHDAY! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 02:07 PM
an old friend

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "Glendale Psycho" - Find messages
by this author
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:20:52 -0400

than K4YZ

Jul 25, 6:15 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Jul 2005 17:15:12 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an old friend" - Find messages by this author

Date: 25 Jul 2005 19:07:38 -0700

...just about EVERYONE knows more than stebie! :-)

doo dah

I was wondering how you would handle that

well done

break

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

what that Lennies was gracious and I adknowleged it

cutting stevie sexaul content

Old July 26th 05, 02:15 PM
K4YZ

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "Glendale Psycho" - Find messages
by this author
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:20:52 -0400

than K4YZ

Jul 25, 6:15 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Jul 2005 17:15:12 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an old friend" - Find messages by this author

Date: 25 Jul 2005 19:07:38 -0700

...just about EVERYONE knows more than stebie! :-)

doo dah

I was wondering how you would handle that

well done

break

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

what that Lennies was gracious and I adknowleged it

No, Markie...

That you'd miss the irony that the only "support" that Lennie
engenders is from a guy who won't sign his own name to the post and
from a devaint/liar.

cutting stevie sexaul content

There was no "sexaul content".

Once again, you lied.

Gee, Lennie! The company YOU keep!

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And today wasn't even my BIRTHDAY! ! ! !

Lennie and Markie just keep the laughs coming!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 26th 05, 02:50 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Glendale Psycho Jul 25, 5:20 pm

hack

break

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

what that Lennies was gracious and I adknowleged it

No, Markie...

more sexual stuff cut

can you say anything without invoking sex

cutting stevie sexaul content

There was no "sexaul content".

sure was

cutting a stevie lie

Gee, Lennie! The company YOU keep!

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And today wasn't even my BIRTHDAY! ! ! !

Lennie and Markie just keep the laughs coming!

and seual will insure that sex is always a part of the newsgroup

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 27th 05, 03:08 AM
b.b.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "Glendale Psycho" - Find messages
by this author
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:20:52 -0400

than K4YZ

Jul 25, 6:15 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 25 Jul 2005 17:15:12 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an old friend" - Find messages by this author

Date: 25 Jul 2005 19:07:38 -0700

...just about EVERYONE knows more than stebie! :-)

doo dah

I was wondering how you would handle that

well done

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

An anonymous heckler and a known pathological liar/deviant coming
to Lennie's "defense" ! ! !

I see no "coming to Len's "defense"" in Mark's comment.

Gee, Lennie! The company YOU keep!

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Old July 27th 05, 09:37 AM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

An anonymous heckler and a known pathological liar/deviant coming
to Lennie's "defense" ! ! !

I see no "coming to Len's "defense"" in Mark's comment.

I didn't think you would,

Gee, Lennie! The company YOU keep!

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

You're a busted liar. You''ve been caught lying so many times or
making absolutley assinine assertions that you wouldn't even begin to
TRY and substantiate which only further strengthens MY assertions about
your lack of character and untrustworthiness.

In short: I'm not the least bit concerned about YOUR estimations
of how much dignity you perceive I extend or would be due.

As for "a kind word"...Whelp, I've had plenty of them, even in
recent days, so I am hardly worried that I might wilt away from the
lack of affection of my RRAP "peers"...ESPECIALLY you, Lennie, Toiddie
or Markie...

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 27th 05, 11:12 AM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Oh! This is P R E C I O U S ! ! ! !

An anonymous heckler and a known pathological liar/deviant coming
to Lennie's "defense" ! ! !

I see no "coming to Len's "defense"" in Mark's comment.

I didn't think you would,

and I don't.

Gee, Lennie! The company YOU keep!

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements, and I do have opinions about
amateur radio issues. You like none of it and so launch your personal
attacks. No kind words for you. Too bad.

Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM