Old July 31st 05, 04:29 AM
Dee

wrote in message gaseous post snipped

Len said, "His blabberings are........." and goes on to do the same.

Pot, kettle.

Old July 31st 05, 05:22 AM
Dee Flint

"Dee" anon@anon wrote in message ...

wrote in message gaseous post snipped

Len said, "His blabberings are........." and goes on to do the same.

Pot, kettle.

Please note that the above post did not come from me.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old July 31st 05, 06:22 AM

From: Dee Flint on Jul 30, 9:22 pm

"Dee" anon@anon wrote in message ...

wrote in message gaseous post snipped

Len said, "His blabberings are........." and goes on to do the same.

Pot, kettle.

Please note that the above post did not come from me.

Heh heh heh heh. Does it matter? You made sure to copy
EVERYTHING. :-)

Clever ploy! Nobody can guess... :-)

cop pop

Old July 31st 05, 06:39 AM
John Smith

Dee:

Reminds me of an old joke from past times, I really forget how it all went... I
remember the punchline though:
"Take it like a man, and blame it on a woman."

That posters "style" reminds me of it...

John

Old July 31st 05, 09:40 AM
Tyrone Washington

"John Smith" wrote in message
Dee:

Reminds me of an old joke from past times, I really forget how it all
went... I
remember the punchline though:
"Take it like a man, and blame it on a woman."

Oh, yes. The wanna-be chivalrous ones are snickering up their paisley
sleeves...

Old July 31st 05, 12:25 PM
K4YZ

Big Snip:

He has BOASTED of his physical prowess in civilian life (flying
general aviation aircraft, flying hang-gliders, roller-blading,
marching with heavy pack, etc.) while supposedly pulling in
medical pension from an early release from service, that
supposedly due to an "accident."...(SNIP)

Once again, Lennie's only got part of it right, but not enough to
be truthful.

I don't roller blade to start with.

"Physical prowess" is not required for flying a light civil
aircraft, and I know parapalegics who hang glide.

That having been said, even if I WAS getting the "medical pension"
you claim I am getting (I have never said any such thing, but you go
right on twisting it to suit your rant...) I'd have to be grossly
disabled to not do those things.

(UNSNIP)...[accident unspecified] Now,
it stands to reason that if one can do all those things as
a civilian, he is quite physically capable of completing his
"20" (years)...or he is DEFRAUDING the United States
government. Granted, the medical examination for a private
pilot license is minimal, but a job as a nurse (licensed
practical version) requires physical ability to move patients
whether in a ward or in the "ER."

Even if I were receiving the aforementioned "medical pension",
Lennie, the criteria for such a pension must be not being able to meet
MILITARY criteria for duty...Not civilian...

And thankfully I rarely have to "move" anyone in the ER...And when
I do, we have a newly implemented concept called "teamwork" that is
supplemented by "proper body mechanics" to effect safe moves of flail
patients.

On the otherhand this post I am replying to is over 300 lines
long.

So? Now you are trying to ditate how people may express themselves

Stebie's whole point in BEING here seems to be his need to
SUBJUGATE OTHERS...(SNIP)

Nope. Just pointing out that Lennie's well known for his "Don't
Say In 10 Words When you Can Baffle Them With 1000"...

Lennie's gift of gab hides his personal failures and
incompetencies.

More snip. Scroll back a post if you need to read all of his
blusteriness.

No Stevie the people who do that but only to a small degree is USAREC
in St.Louis MO

But they can't verify a claim that you will make spefic enough to even
ask about

Poor Stebie did a bit of BLUFFING with that "call the VA" claim.
One just cannot get such information unless one is in a position
such as the personnel or security department of a business. Even
so, the information is minimal. There's a couple of public laws
on that subject for the armchair lawyers but it is of no matter.

Even so, the information I suggested that you verify there is
public domain.

Well...MOST of it is archived. You've taken some literary license
with what was said, but I am sure it's much more colorful in your mind
that way.

and you admit to this or not?

Stebie NEVER admits to anything he is challenged on.

Sure I do. You just don't like the answers. They usually ruin
your rants.

What I've written is FROM his own postings in here.

No...what you've written is from loose interpretations of things
that were said here...Very little of it correct.

That's why you are frequently humiliated by others...You keep
getting caught up in your errors.

Just like you harrangue Dave Heil over his service in the State
Department (all of it fact-based and verifyable), I shant give you the
pleasure. You can go ahead and insist "it didn't happen" based upon my
refusal to tell you the details, if you care to, but ti still doesn't
make it any less factual.

just appling YOUR OWN STANDARDS Stevie

[Stebie is starting to get stressed, he is making typos and using
bad punctuation...

No stress, Lennie...

And we can go back to nailing YOU for your frequen errors again if
need be..

Snip to yet another LennieLie

What is worse, I've
tried to send a digitized copy of my first First 'Phone license
to Stebie and HE REFUSED to accept it.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

You never cease lying in public.

Promised one thing, sent another...

That's Lennie.

Stebie has claimed "working in military radio communications"
but isn't at all familiar with the very common (quarter
million R/T units made and operational) SINCGARS...(SNIP)

Lennie, I guess it's silly to point out to you that SINCGARS is
NOT the end-all of radio communications in the Armed Forces.

but you know nothing of the system where I a 54E know a afair about
them, without having served a commo related MOS. make it very dubious

The SINCGARS "family" of R/Ts is now a QUARTER MILLION in number...(SNIP)

And put into service only 3 years before I left. They were NOT
that wekk known even in early 1992 in ALL aspects of military useage,
Lennie.

And again you show us the very narrow scope of experience you have
of communications, once again walking us down SINCGARS Lane.

More snippage of excessive bandwidth wastage.

Stebie had five years of his service life to see one, yet is
"unfamiliar" with it.

Nope. Wrong, wrong and more wrong.

Your 3000th telling of yet another SINCGARS story does not make it
any more valuable than any other communications resource...Then, now or
in the future.

Tsk, tsk. A QUARTER MILLION radio sets is not "significant?"

Geeze, Lennie...You can't even quote accurately when YOU
cut-and-paste what I say! No wonder you're so confused on a great many
things!

At best, Stebie's claims are only for an "Assistant" NCOIC
position at a MARS station in Okinawa in the 1980s. MARS
stations are NOT a regular part of any service branch radio
communications...are, at best, a sort of special services
like operation where they MIGHT be used for regular comms
in case of catastrophic happenings to the Defense
Communication System (DCS).

But...but...but...LENNIE!

YOU are the one who made the big deal about who runs MARS, etc etc
even when it wasn't an issue!

more stevie lies

True enough, Mark. Poor Stebie made a reply to Hans Brakob
writing "Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio." Brian
Burke then picked up on that and chided him. Stebie became
outraged and tried three ways from Sunday to rationalize it.
I went and looked for the DoD directive on MARS, found it,
posted the link, included a short-form history of how MARS
came to be (it was 'born' in the U.S. Army before WW2).

And the Liars Three continue to try to make an argument from
out-of-context quotes...Sheesh.

MARS IS NOT amateur radio but a MILITARY radio service,
an auxilliary or "affiliate" (the A in MARS), operates
OUTSIDE the U.S. ham bands, has its own callsigns.

Oh yes...while you're misquoting ME, allow me to re-hash YOUR claim
ot be able to be a member of NMC MARS without a valid Amateur Radio
license...

Then claim how little I allegedly know..

More out-of-context mistruths snipped.

Lying IS Lennie's forte. This is why Lennie H doesn't get the
respect and admiration he THINKS he deserves...

Stevie just goes and on dening his own words

True enough, Mark. I think Stebie has actual ATTACKS within
his own mind where little voices in his head scream "they LIE,
they LIE, they LIE!"

TRUTH is its own "admiration." TRUTH is "respectable."

For once you got some things right, Lennie.

A continual repetition of "LIE, LIE, LIE" in the face of proof
that anyone can view is a sickness on Stebie's part.

But YOUR lies are evident and documented, Lennie.

You ARE a liar, so I wonder why you get so defensive?

Take a clue from Markie there...He just ante's up to being a liar.

More snippage of same insults and defensive bluster.

You are right again, Mark. But Stebie is hot and fired-up on
his ATTACK mode again...as if any U.S. amateur radio class
license is "impossible for me to get."

Obviously it is.

You said you'd get the Amateur "Extra Lite" "out of the box"...

You've never done it. It's quite apparent that your knowledge of
Amatuer Radio is inversely proportional to the distance from a
searchable resource.

And even then you manage to muck-it-up on regular occassion.

He's a case...mental case growing worse. Terribly fascinating
to watch his psychosis develop over the years, much better than
classroom learning in psychology. His blabberings are more and
more black-and-white, no shades of gray. Emotionally more
volatile than a vial of nitroglycerine.

Ahhhh, yes...married to the correspondence course shrink...and now
YOU are a psychiatry professional...

Just like your Amateur experience...gleaned from the real effots
of others...

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 31st 05, 03:24 PM
b.b.

b.b. wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Steve, if you treated folks with a smidgen of dignity, you might find a
kind comment every once in a while as well. But you don't, so you
won't.

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

I need not prove anything to you. You may think I do, but that is
faulty thinking on your part.

Oh, I don't think you have to prove anything to me...

But if it were ME making all these easily disproven asserions in
public, I'd want to get my side out in front so all could know "where I
was coming from"...

Indeed. So tell us more about your claims of seven hostile actions.

I guess Steve will deal with his truth in due time. Hi!

Or maybe he won't. Maybe there is no truth in his claims.

Old July 31st 05, 03:32 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

right you did not provide enough facts to substnaiate it Steve you are
agreeing with him and with me

No, I am not...

I am saying BRAIN did not care enough to substantiate HIS claims,
several of which were made in your absence.

indeed you even refuse to stat what you claim those acheveiments are

Untrue.

It's been hashed, re-hashed, and hashed over repeatedly. That YOU
won't take time to dig back through the archives to see what I am
talking about is not justification for me to re-do the whole thing
again.

Mark, in your absence Steve has claimed to have been appointed to a
leadership role in Navy MARS on Okinawa. Yet Steve has displayed a
remarkable ignorance of MARS, all the while making outrageous claims
that, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio!"

In the end, no one beleived him.

(Steve's accusations of having sex with dogs snipped)

Old July 31st 05, 03:42 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Brain, I treated you with PLENTY of "dignity", only to watch you
continue to lie and deceive others about your "achievements" in general
and certain Amateur Radio issues in particular. You violated the
dignity of all here with lies and tales that were laid bare, only to
have you insult us by trying to perpetuate them.

No lies concerning my acheivements...(SNIP)

Obviously not enough truth for you to substantiate any of it...

Not nearly enough concern to substantiate it for you.

Not nearly enough FACTS for you to substantiate it, Brain.

Merely a lack of concern for your demands.

More like a lack of interest in your own flailing character,
Brain.

Steve's needs are not high on my priority list. He wishes it weren't
so.

(UNSNIP)...and I do have opinions about amateur radio issues.

None of those substantiated by reality either.

Not the "reality" that you dwell in.

My reality is truth.

Yes, yes, yes. You are the way the truth and the light...

Nope.

Not "my" truth...Just THE truth.

Like I said...

You like none of it and so launch your personal attacks.

I consider YOUR "attacks" (mistruths, deceit, etc) about Amateur
Radio to be an "attack" on me. You make disparaging, untrue statements
about Amateur Radio and expect it to be blown off.

You are easily offended. I think that you wish to be offended.

Nope. I'd like to carry one meaningful discussions (and
frequently do) about Amateur Radio issues.

One meaningful discussions? You're way too pluralistic.

Let's call it multi-tasking. I am sure it awes you that some
people can actually chew gum and walk, but it happens.

Congratulations on your acheivement. I am in awe of your abilities.

"Chews gum and walks simultaneously, all the while being easily
offended!"

The problem is you, Lennie, and just a few other ner-do-wells who
seem to think that what you do is "constructive".

Hi! I suppose that you think what you do is constructive? Hi, hi!

It keeps you occupied.

We don't continually embarass amateur radio and bring discredit upon
the Extra Class licensees the way you do. You should be proud of
yourselves.

I don't bring "discredit upon the Extra Class licensees", Brain.
If I bring any discredit, and I serious doubt it, it's just on me.

I think Steve took a quick glimpse of reality, then closed his eyes
tightly and went back to discrediting his fellow Extra's and his family
name.

Lennie Anderson...Self Destructive Or Just Doesn't Get It...?!?! K4YZ Policy 27 March 12th 05 06:03 PM
Mode/Band Use in 1961 N2EY Policy 44 January 10th 05 03:49 AM
Lennie Steps In His Own Excrement Once Again Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 3 March 23rd 04 10:46 AM
Lennie Makes "Idiot" An Olympic Event Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 December 19th 03 04:52 PM
Lennie's Double Standard Once Again Revealed...BY Lennie! Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 22 October 21st 03 12:08 PM