Old July 27th 05, 10:14 PM
N9OGL

Default NEWS ON K1MAN

File Number 0002250244 Radio Service HA - Amateur
Call Sign K1MAN Application Status 2 - Pending
General Information
Mode Batch PFR Status
VEC/Coordinator/COLEM W5YI-VEC

Signature
Signature Information GLENN A BAXTER Title

Comments
Description Date
None

History
Date Event
07/25/2005 Authorization Printed
07/22/2005 Application Granted
07/22/2005 Redlight Review Completed
All History (4)

Attachments
Type Description Date Entered
None

Pleadings
Pleading Type Description Date Entered
None

Letters
Letters Type Description Date Entered
None

Automated Letters
Reference Number Call Sign Letter Type Date Generated
None

Old July 27th 05, 10:36 PM
an_old_friend

todd not be dense but what in there is the news

or could we have a sumary please
N9OGL wrote:
File Number 0002250244 Radio Service HA - Amateur
Call Sign K1MAN Application Status 2 - Pending
General Information
Mode Batch PFR Status
VEC/Coordinator/COLEM W5YI-VEC

Signature
Signature Information GLENN A BAXTER Title

Comments
Description Date
None

History
Date Event

Old July 27th 05, 11:12 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
todd not be dense but what in there is the news

or could we have a sumary please

Allow me...

The "news" is that BS Baxter is trying to file a routine renewal
for his Amateur license.

As presently issued it expired in mid-October.

Tht issue being that he's had numerous NAL's and has one presently
pending against him, ergo it's highly likely that the FCC will NOT
routinely renew his license.

The "good" news for Baxter is that if his legal proceedings
continue past the expiration of his license, the FCC will be required
to continue to allow him to operate K1MAN until it is resolved one way
or the other since he filed his renewal in a timely manner.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 27th 05, 11:27 PM
N9OGL

The "news" is that BS Baxter is trying to file a routine renewal
for his Amateur license.

and what I've seen from above, it looks like it going to be granted

07/25/2005 Authorization Printed
07/22/2005 Application Granted
07/22/2005 Redlight Review Completed

Wewill just have to wait and see.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 27th 05, 11:33 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
todd not be dense but what in there is the news

or could we have a sumary please

Allow me...

The "news" is that BS Baxter is trying to file a routine renewal
for his Amateur license.

As presently issued it expired in mid-October.

Tht issue being that he's had numerous NAL's and has one presently
pending against him, ergo it's highly likely that the FCC will NOT
routinely renew his license.

The "good" news for Baxter is that if his legal proceedings
continue past the expiration of his license, the FCC will be required
to continue to allow him to operate K1MAN until it is resolved one way
or the other since he filed his renewal in a timely manner.

Steve, K4YZ

Maybe not Steve. As I understand the "new FCC system" is that if you have a
application on file, and also a unpaid fine. You stay off the air till you
satisfy the fine in one way or another.

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 27th 05, 11:34 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
The "news" is that BS Baxter is trying to file a routine renewal
for his Amateur license.

and what I've seen from above, it looks like it going to be granted

07/25/2005 Authorization Printed
07/22/2005 Application Granted
07/22/2005 Redlight Review Completed

Wewill just have to wait and see.

Todd N9OGL

I am beginning to understand your problem Toad. You are just flippin
stupid. PA means PENDING. Pending means he is in deep crap.

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 27th 05, 11:48 PM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
The "news" is that BS Baxter is trying to file a routine renewal
for his Amateur license.

and what I've seen from above, it looks like it going to be granted

07/25/2005 Authorization Printed
07/22/2005 Application Granted
07/22/2005 Redlight Review Completed

Wewill just have to wait and see.

Todd N9OGL

I am beginning to understand your problem Toad. You are just flippin
stupid. PA means PENDING. Pending means he is in deep crap.

the value you don't place on due process is truely shocking

Dan/W4NTI

Old July 27th 05, 11:57 PM
N9OGL

I am beginning to understand your problem Toad. You are just flippin
stupid. PA means PENDING. Pending means he is in deep crap.

When any application is filed it is posted on the FCC system as
pending. First it's pending then it's granted.

Todd N9OGL

Old July 28th 05, 12:36 AM
robert casey

N9OGL wrote:
File Number 0002250244 Radio Service HA - Amateur
Call Sign K1MAN Application Status 2 - Pending
General Information
Mode Batch PFR Status
VEC/Coordinator/COLEM W5YI-VEC

Signature
Signature Information GLENN A BAXTER Title

Comments
Description Date
None

History
Date Event
07/25/2005 Authorization Printed
07/22/2005 Application Granted
07/22/2005 Redlight Review Completed
All History (4)

Unless the FCC brearucratic language is confusing, it
looks like his renewal went thru. So maybe he
ponied up the money????

But looking him up at the fcc database shows his
license expiring on Oct 17, 2005 so I don't know
what the above (if in fact real) means....

Old July 28th 05, 10:59 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am beginning to understand your problem Toad. You are just flippin
stupid. PA means PENDING. Pending means he is in deep crap.

When any application is filed it is posted on the FCC system as
pending. First it's pending then it's granted.

Todd N9OGL

It was CHANGED TO PENDING ON MONDAY....dipweed.

Dan/W4NTI\

N9OGL'S RESPOND TO THE MANCHESTER NEWSLETTER ABOUT K1MAN N9OGL Policy 6 April 16th 05 06:56 PM
ABC's NASA story Michael Shortwave 13 March 1st 05 03:41 AM
Fake news from Washington Joel Rubin Shortwave 26 February 24th 05 02:57 PM
Late Breaking News - NTI Supports K1MAN by secretly donating money to the AARA Mr Ham Radio General 0 October 9th 04 08:07 PM
NEWS FROM MEDIUM WAVE NEWS mwneditor Shortwave 0 August 23rd 04 09:40 PM