Old August 3rd 05, 07:16 PM
an old friend

Kim wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
Kim:

cut
Not at all. The idiots don't even do that. I am not sure there's any NC
Techs on this newsgroup, either. I may be the lowest license class amateur
here, and that is Tech+.

You are in error Kim there is one NC Tech present, myself

Kim W5TIT

Old August 4th 05, 01:11 AM
Kim

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Kim wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message
Kim:

cut
Not at all. The idiots don't even do that. I am not sure there's any

NC
Techs on this newsgroup, either. I may be the lowest license class

amateur
here, and that is Tech+.

You are in error Kim there is one NC Tech present, myself

Kim W5TIT

Well, I'll be derned!

Kim W5TIT

Old August 4th 05, 06:26 AM

From: "John Smith" on Tues 2 Aug 2005 22:47

Kim:

Ahhh, I think the old guys who used to have to worry about winding a filament

Wonder a NC Tech (and a woman even!--with a "hard to pronounce
call!"--something like "Lake Titicaca?" grin) can survive here, don't they
tend to "use up all the air in room", leaving one wanting for outside and a
fresh breath of air?
grin

Well, I would nominate for this din of inequity a Commenter of the
1st of August on WT Docket 05-235: Rowena (Renie) von Gortler,
US Army Command Sergeant Major, Retired. :-)

Indicated address is Lampasas, TX, and I doubt any "girly-man"
has a given name of "Rowena." Not in Texas at any rate...

BTW, a Command Sergeant Major outranks a murine Gunnery
Sergeant... :-)

Sunnuvagun!

big gun