Old August 3rd 05, 03:12 AM
b.b.

K=D8HB wrote:
Rather than continue to waste perfectly good electrons on non-terminating=

loops
about "you're a liar --- no YOU're a liar" and similar topics, we can end=

it all
with a single thread.

Simply respond to this message by selecting the numbers which reflect your
personal philosphy, write them down on a notepad, add them up, and report=

ONLY
THE SUM here. We'll all then have a clear understanding of your positio=

n on
these matters, and can move on to other productive discussions regarding =

Amateur
Radio Policy.

1. Len Anderson is a hero to the downtrodden.
2. Len Anderson is a liar and a putz.
3. K4YZ is a war hero and radio whiz.
4. K4YZ is a lowlife disability cheat.
5. K8MN is the best DXer since Danny Weil
6. K8MN is a sneak who lures unsuspecting French hams into out-of-band Q=

SO's
7. K0HB is a war hero and radio whiz.
8. K0HB is a stalker and harrasser.
9. N9OLG is a highly educated philosopher
10. N9OLG is a sponge
11. John Smith is
12. John Smith isn't
13. N0IMD is a war hero and rare DX
14. N0IMD is a liar and discredits the Burke family name
15. KB9RQZ is a Major in the Chemical Corps and a war hero
16. KB9RQZ is K4YZ in disguise
17. AA2QA is a war hero and a radio whiz
18. AA2QA was barred from the Duva Den for excess consumption
19. W4NTI is a war hero and radio whiz
20. W4NTI is a redneck
21. Leo is a hero of the Great White North
22. Leo is a hoser
23. N8UZE is a superb contester and a fox
24. N8UZE is a W5TIT wannabe
25. W5TIT is a great IT person and a fox
26. Kim has an unrepeatable call sign
27. N2EY is a QRP hero and a radio wheeze
28. N2EY is a secret member of NCI
29. K2UNK is a hero of NCI
30. K2UNK is a secret member of FISTS
31. K2ASP is an FCC hero and a radio whiz
32. K2ASP once gave N0IMD a pink ticket for sending sloppy code
33. KB3EIA is a balloon launcher and radio whiz
34. KB3EIA is full of helium
35. K3LT should come back to rrap.
36. Hey, Larry, don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on your way out.
37. ___________ is a _________ and a radio whiz.
38. ___________ is a _________ and a bottom dwelling scum sucker.

Remember, respond with ONLY the sum of the item numbers of your selection=

s=2E

73, de Hans, K0HB

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

Old August 3rd 05, 06:09 AM

From: b.b. on Aug 2, 7:12 pm

K0HB wrote:

Rather than continue to waste perfectly good electrons on non-terminating loops
about "you're a liar --- no YOU're a liar" and similar topics, we can end it all
with a single thread.

"quiz" choices deleted for brevity and sanity

73, de Hans, K0HB

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

Brian, those extras CANNOT "be told" much of anything.

You are absolutely correct, but reality is usually
irrelevant in HERE. In HERE the PCTA extra thinks they
rule. Stebie is a PCTA extra...one of the 'hood (and
acts like it)

PCTA extras ENDORSE and even ENCOURAGE Stebie.

I don't understand it. I feel sure that morse beeping
does something to their brains, making them very UNLIKE
normal, civil human beans. PCTA extras are "BAWAs!" :-)

bin ban

Old August 3rd 05, 06:35 AM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

What therapy? What medication?

Why does Brian Burke lie prolifically then suggest mental health
issues in others?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 05, 06:03 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

What therapy? What medication?

the threapy you so desperately need

the dianosis we can only guess at OCD is a good guess, Meglomania
another, simple delusional behavoir, it will take a real pro to sort it
out

Why does Brian Burke lie prolifically then suggest mental health
issues in others?

therein lies part of your problem you insitance that anyone that
disagrees with you is lying and mentaly ill

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 3rd 05, 06:03 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

What therapy? What medication?

the threapy you so desperately need

the dianosis we can only guess at OCD is a good guess, Meglomania
another, simple delusional behavoir, it will take a real pro to sort it
out

Why does Brian Burke lie prolifically then suggest mental health
issues in others?

therein lies part of your problem you insitance that anyone that
disagrees with you is lying and mentaly ill

you don't have mental health issues you have a subcription

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 7th 05, 03:41 PM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

What therapy? What medication?

EXACTLY!

Old August 7th 05, 03:43 PM
b.b.

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

What therapy? What medication?

the threapy you so desperately need

the dianosis we can only guess at OCD is a good guess, Meglomania
another, simple delusional behavoir, it will take a real pro to sort it
out

My best guess is "God Complex."

Why does Brian Burke lie prolifically then suggest mental health
issues in others?

therein lies part of your problem you insitance that anyone that
disagrees with you is lying and mentaly ill

God is infallible. All others are mere mortals with failings.

Old August 7th 05, 04:22 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

What therapy? What medication?

the threapy you so desperately need

the dianosis we can only guess at OCD is a good guess, Meglomania
another, simple delusional behavoir, it will take a real pro to sort it
out

My best guess is "God Complex."

I have no doubt that Brain has the same mental health case workers
that Markie does...same "fuzzies-in-the-pocket" diagnosis.

Why does Brian Burke lie prolifically then suggest mental health
issues in others?

therein lies part of your problem you insitance that anyone that
disagrees with you is lying and mentaly ill

God is infallible.

That's yet to be proven. A brief review of world poverty,
neonatal demise and the rise of AIDS, just to name a few, leads me to
question the "omnipotent, benevolent diety" theories.

All others are mere mortals with failings.

Yes, you are.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 7th 05, 04:34 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:

Hans, you haven't been paying attention. This will end when the Gunny
is in therapy or on medication, or both.

What therapy? What medication?

the threapy you so desperately need

"therapy"

What therapy that I allegedly need?

the dianosis we can only guess at OCD is a good guess, Meglomania
another, simple delusional behavoir, it will take a real pro to sort it
out

Your kind of "pros" we can do without.

Look what they've done for you!

Why does Brian Burke lie prolifically then suggest mental health
issues in others?

therein lies part of your problem you insitance that anyone that
disagrees with you is lying and mentaly ill

No, Markie.

I "insistance" that people who do not tell the truth are liars and
those that demonstrate abnormal human behaviour are "mentaly" ill,
Mark.

And so far I've done a fair job of ferreting out the truth! We
have you, Brain, and Lennie archived with your mistruths. Liars all.
Lennie's more poetic with his and you're more prolific...Brain...?!?!
Well, Brain will just take his cues from Lennie and hope for the best
like any good PuppetBoy should.

YOU stepped on your own tail and let the cat out of the bag about
your own mental health involvement, but then I HAD been claiming that
it was my professional opinion that you were in treatment.

Seems I had that right all along too!

Again!

Steve, K4YZ