Old July 30th 05, 07:43 PM
KØHB

Default We can end it all right here

Rather than continue to waste perfectly good electrons on non-terminating loops
about "you're a liar --- no YOU're a liar" and similar topics, we can end it all
with a single thread.

Simply respond to this message by selecting the numbers which reflect your
personal philosphy, write them down on a notepad, add them up, and report ONLY
THE SUM here. We'll all then have a clear understanding of your position on
these matters, and can move on to other productive discussions regarding Amateur
Radio Policy.

1. Len Anderson is a hero to the downtrodden.
2. Len Anderson is a liar and a putz.
3. K4YZ is a war hero and radio whiz.
4. K4YZ is a lowlife disability cheat.
5. K8MN is the best DXer since Danny Weil
6. K8MN is a sneak who lures unsuspecting French hams into out-of-band QSO's
7. K0HB is a war hero and radio whiz.
8. K0HB is a stalker and harrasser.
9. N9OLG is a highly educated philosopher
10. N9OLG is a sponge
11. John Smith is
12. John Smith isn't
13. N0IMD is a war hero and rare DX
14. N0IMD is a liar and discredits the Burke family name
15. KB9RQZ is a Major in the Chemical Corps and a war hero
16. KB9RQZ is K4YZ in disguise
17. AA2QA is a war hero and a radio whiz
18. AA2QA was barred from the Duva Den for excess consumption
19. W4NTI is a war hero and radio whiz
20. W4NTI is a redneck
21. Leo is a hero of the Great White North
22. Leo is a hoser
23. N8UZE is a superb contester and a fox
24. N8UZE is a W5TIT wannabe
25. W5TIT is a great IT person and a fox
26. Kim has an unrepeatable call sign
27. N2EY is a QRP hero and a radio wheeze
28. N2EY is a secret member of NCI
29. K2UNK is a hero of NCI
30. K2UNK is a secret member of FISTS
31. K2ASP is an FCC hero and a radio whiz
32. K2ASP once gave N0IMD a pink ticket for sending sloppy code
33. KB3EIA is a balloon launcher and radio whiz
34. KB3EIA is full of helium
35. K3LT should come back to rrap.
36. Hey, Larry, don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on your way out.
37. ___________ is a _________ and a radio whiz.
38. ___________ is a _________ and a bottom dwelling scum sucker.

Remember, respond with ONLY the sum of the item numbers of your selections.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old July 30th 05, 07:52 PM
John Smith

KXHB:

I am having a problem with your test, it does not give true multiple choices
and there is no element 1 to stroke my ego!

While I commend you in the brilliant thinking which now takes us in this new
direction--the test is simply unacceptable.

You will need to present this test to the board and get comments from the
community...

John

nk.net...

Old July 30th 05, 09:02 PM
KØHB

"John Smith" wrote

and there is no element 1 to stroke my ego!

Item 37 is included to allow unlimited self-aggrandizement.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old July 30th 05, 09:17 PM
John Smith

KXHB:

On these questions:
11. John Smith is
12. John Smith isn't

.... for number 11, he ain't! (and, I got the tea leaves to prove it! Well, I
ran out of tea leaves--I am taking it for granted these marijuana leaves work
just as well, if inhaled first.)

.... for number 12, he isn't! (and, Sylvia Browne agrees with me!

(Just in case you think I am mistaken (or lying), you can consult with her
directly at:
http://www.sylvia.org/home/index.cfm
)

But hell, what do I know--a dumb guy who hangs with freebanding CHICKEN BANDERS
(yuck!)....
completely-blank-expression

P.S.
I love this idea and little test of yours! Up until this point, I was
debating just how extensive was/is your sense of humor? I now stand aware and
in awe... just wish I'd have though of it!

Warmest regards,
John

nk.net...

Old July 30th 05, 09:26 PM
John Smith

KXHB:

You are correct, I stand corrected, that might work...

I was thinking "Commander-of-the-World", "Lord-Know-It-All",
"Freaking-A-Genius", etc...

But, anyway, with the proper terms inserted in the boxes, you have so
graciously provided--I suspect it is adequate!

John

"KXHB" wrote in message
link.net...

"John Smith" wrote

Old July 30th 05, 09:31 PM
an old friend

more you efforts to control discussion and debate

s=2E
=20
=20
73, de Hans, K0HB

Old July 30th 05, 09:56 PM
KØHB

"an old friend" wrote

more you efforts to control discussion and debate

16

Old July 30th 05, 10:08 PM
John Smith

W2DNE:

I am afraid, with that score, you will be asked to take the test again, and be
re-tested...

John

"W2DNE" wrote in message

nk.net...