Old August 8th 05, 07:17 AM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

You sure you are Stevie to be so interested in what other MEN do with
their genitals....sad

It was just a few days ago, Mark, that you indicated that you believe
that the anus is a genital organ.

yes?

I don't find you to be remotely normal.

so?

I am wether or not you think so or not, at least according to SCIENCE

your belief does not affect facts

both and Stevie are so interested in Male sexuality is is strane after
all I don't who or what you fool around with, would rather not know as
point of fact, and so many in this newsgrup consider it vital matter to
discuss what others are doing.

Is the word .sex. in the New title somewhere?

Dave K8MN

Old August 8th 05, 07:37 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

You sure you are Stevie to be so interested in what other MEN do with
their genitals....sad

It was just a few days ago, Mark, that you indicated that you believe
that the anus is a genital organ.

yes?

Yes.

I don't find you to be remotely normal.

so?

So, you are a peculiar individual to be making a statement about
normalcy to Steve.

I am wether or not you think so or not, at least according to SCIENCE

Please point us to a scientfic paper which indicates that you are normal.

your belief does not affect facts

You've presented no facts.

both and Stevie are so interested in Male sexuality is is strane after
all...

Strange? I'm quite interested in male sexuality, Mark. I *am* male.

I don't who or what you fool around with, would rather not know as
point of fact, and so many in this newsgrup consider it vital matter to
discuss what others are doing.

Well now, Mark, you have a problem there. You've made posts on usenet
which have been archived. They addressed your sexual preferences as
well as your "please hurt me" desires. If you are embarrassed by the
things you posted in a very public forum, perhaps you shouldn't have
posted them.

As to who I fool around with, I don't fool around with anyone. I'm
married to a woman.

Is the word .sex. in the New title somewhere?

It is now.

Dave K8MN
Old August 8th 05, 07:53 AM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

You sure you are Stevie to be so interested in what other MEN do with
their genitals....sad

It was just a few days ago, Mark, that you indicated that you believe
that the anus is a genital organ.

yes?

Yes.

I don't find you to be remotely normal.

so?

So, you are a peculiar individual to be making a statement about
normalcy to Steve.

really?

I am certainly more normal than he, or than you it seems

also better at trying to keep to topic,but then you are into attacks
and not much else

I am wether or not you think so or not, at least according to SCIENCE

Please point us to a scientfic paper which indicates that you are normal.

the reports of the Kinsey inistitute

your belief does not affect facts

You've presented no facts.

so?

your reply has nothing to do with what you are repling to

both and Stevie are so interested in Male sexuality is is strane after
all...

Strange? I'm quite interested in male sexuality, Mark. I *am* male.

Sorry my mistake you are merely a hypocrite then

I don't who or what you fool around with, would rather not know as
point of fact, and so many in this newsgrup consider it vital matter to
discuss what others are doing.

Well now, Mark, you have a problem there. You've made posts on usenet

what problem?

which have been archived. They addressed your sexual preferences as

Yes I am Bisexual

well as your "please hurt me" desires. If you are embarrassed by the

I wish you'd get it right I am into S&M both not embarished at all.

things you posted in a very public forum, perhaps you shouldn't have
posted them.

Not at all I do think that you and Stevie esp, but many on Usenet in
general, need to the learn to read the titles of the newsgroups you are
in

As to who I fool around with, I don't fool around with anyone. I'm
married to a woman.

sorry to hear you are celibate, perhaps that explains it

Is the word .sex. in the New title somewhere?

It is now.

nope it isn't just that it burns on your mind

Dave K8MN

Old August 8th 05, 02:50 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

You sure you are Stevie to be so interested in what other MEN do with
their genitals....sad

It was just a few days ago, Mark, that you indicated that you believe
that the anus is a genital organ.

yes?

Yes.

I don't find you to be remotely normal.

so?

So, you are a peculiar individual to be making a statement about
normalcy to Steve.

really?

I am certainly more normal than he, or than you it seems

Lets see...

You're an admitted sexual deviant.

Dave and I are married heterosexuals.

You've lied about being a member of the Armed Forces.

Dave and I both have faithfully and Honorably served our
country.

You're an admitted liar in general.

I've never "caught" Dave in so much as an error of ommission,
let alone an overt mistruth.

You've stated you'd teach kids how to lie and to do it often.

If Dave's mentioned kids, I missed it, but two of mine are in
college and one is in Army Warrant Officer training. They didn't get
there by lying.

Then you claim to be "more normal" than others.

Uh huh...yeah...right...

also better at trying to keep to topic,but then you are into attacks
and not much else

I've seen tons of K8MN posts that addressed nothing but Amateur
Radio related posts, while we get "dreck" and lies from you.

I am wether or not you think so or not, at least according to SCIENCE

Please point us to a scientfic paper which indicates that you are normal.

the reports of the Kinsey inistitute

I've read them.

"Mark Morgan" is not in there. Nor is there anything in there
that suggests pathological liars and sexual deviants are "normal".

your belief does not affect facts

You've presented no facts.

so?

"So?"...

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

At least you're consistent about some things, Markie! Finding
indifference to facts being one of them!

your reply has nothing to do with what you are repling to

"replying"

How can he NOT be replying to what he's replying to...?!?!

both and Stevie are so interested in Male sexuality is is strane after
all...

Strange? I'm quite interested in male sexuality, Mark. I *am* male.

Sorry my mistake you are merely a hypocrite then

I'll L O V E to see you rationalize that one, Markie!

I don't who or what you fool around with, would rather not know as
point of fact, and so many in this newsgrup consider it vital matter to
discuss what others are doing.

Well now, Mark, you have a problem there. You've made posts on usenet

what problem?

which have been archived. They addressed your sexual preferences as

Yes I am Bisexual

"sexual deviant"

well as your "please hurt me" desires. If you are embarrassed by the

I wish you'd get it right I am into S&M both not embarished at all.

I stand corrected.

You are NOT a "sexual deviant"...

But you ARE a "sexual fetish deviant"

things you posted in a very public forum, perhaps you shouldn't have
posted them.

Not at all I do think that you and Stevie esp, but many on Usenet in
general, need to the learn to read the titles of the newsgroups you are
in

WHOA MARKIE!

Just yesterday you were brandishing the "First Amendment" as your
Shield of Steel...Now today YOU seek to inhibit others same "Freedom of
Speech".

And YOU called DAVE a hypocrite ! ! !

As to who I fool around with, I don't fool around with anyone. I'm
married to a woman.

sorry to hear you are celibate, perhaps that explains it

There's another Markism I can't wait to see him rationalize...

(Notice how "Markism" and "Marxism" look alike? Coincidence? I
dont' think so!)

Is the word .sex. in the New title somewhere?

It is now.

nope it isn't just that it burns on your mind

Only since you keep making an issue of it. Why do you do that?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 8th 05, 05:12 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

You sure you are Stevie to be so interested in what other MEN do with
their genitals....sad

It was just a few days ago, Mark, that you indicated that you believe
that the anus is a genital organ.

yes?

Yes.

I don't find you to be remotely normal.

so?

So, you are a peculiar individual to be making a statement about
normalcy to Steve.

really?

I am certainly more normal than he, or than you it seems

Lets see...

You're an admitted sexual deviant.

Dave and I are married heterosexuals.

so?

You've lied about being a member of the Armed Forces.

nope you keep getting it wrong Stevie I lied about rank in the armed
forces

Dave and I both have faithfully and Honorably served our
country.

you haven't faithfully served the nation, ever as far anyone can tell

You're an admitted liar in general.

I've never "caught" Dave in so much as an error of ommission,
let alone an overt mistruth.

but I have caught you both in ossmissions in overt mistruth

You've stated you'd teach kids how to lie and to do it often.

again with the lies Stevie Never ever said I teach them to do it often,
but yes that there is place for lying

If Dave's mentioned kids, I missed it, but two of mine are in
college and one is in Army Warrant Officer training. They didn't get
there by lying.

and yet sight unseen I am certain they have lied, and will lie, as you
do.

Then you claim to be "more normal" than others.

and better ajusted and far more rational as well.

Uh huh...yeah...right...

also better at trying to keep to topic,but then you are into attacks
and not much else

I've seen tons of K8MN posts that addressed nothing but Amateur
Radio related posts, while we get "dreck" and lies from you.

interesting that you don't adress your own lack of on topic content,
but that would much to expect from you, honesty

and yet I am far more honest than You Stevie, but then that isn't hard

I am wether or not you think so or not, at least according to SCIENCE

Please point us to a scientfic paper which indicates that you are normal.

the reports of the Kinsey inistitute

I've read them.

"Mark Morgan" is not in there.cut

Never claimed I was

cut Nor is there anything in there
that suggests pathological liars and sexual deviants are "normal".

nothing about lying that isn't the subject as you should Know, but you
are lying about the rest

your belief does not affect facts

You've presented no facts.

so?

"So?"...

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

At least you're consistent about some things, Markie! Finding
indifference to facts being one of them!

not at all

it is a fact that Dave's (nor your's for that matter)beliefs have no
power to affect facts

and you lie as usaul about my "indifference"

your reply has nothing to do with what you are repling to

"replying"

How can he NOT be replying to what he's replying to...?!?!

can't read or process ENGLISH can you Stevie

I said again that he reply had nothing to do with what he was replying
to, not that he wasn't repllying

realy Stevie your stupidity is shocking

both and Stevie are so interested in Male sexuality is is strane after
all...

Strange? I'm quite interested in male sexuality, Mark. I *am* male.

Sorry my mistake you are merely a hypocrite then

I'll L O V E to see you rationalize that one, Markie!

what rationaize? no need you and Dave both are so into sex, male
sexuality that you can't carry on a discusion without it, and you both,
find fault with someone quite able to do so

I don't who or what you fool around with, would rather not know as
point of fact, and so many in this newsgrup consider it vital matter to
discuss what others are doing.

Well now, Mark, you have a problem there. You've made posts on usenet

what problem?

which have been archived. They addressed your sexual preferences as

Yes I am Bisexual

"sexual deviant"

stevie lie

well as your "please hurt me" desires. If you are embarrassed by the

I wish you'd get it right I am into S&M both not embarished at all.

I stand corrected.

You are NOT a "sexual deviant"...

But you ARE a "sexual fetish deviant"

things you posted in a very public forum, perhaps you shouldn't have
posted them.

Not at all I do think that you and Stevie esp, but many on Usenet in
general, need to the learn to read the titles of the newsgroups you are
in

WHOA MARKIE!

Just yesterday you were brandishing the "First Amendment" as your
Shield of Steel...Now today YOU seek to inhibit others same "Freedom of
Speech".

not at all Stevie not at all

But you and dave esp need to learn that there is a time and place for
everything esp if you are both going to ctricize others the same way

And YOU called DAVE a hypocrite ! ! !

sure did but you of course are off on a tangent distorting the orginal
statement and claiming it means something else

As to who I fool around with, I don't fool around with anyone. I'm
married to a woman.

sorry to hear you are celibate, perhaps that explains it

There's another Markism I can't wait to see him rationalize...

no need

(Notice how "Markism" and "Marxism" look alike? Coincidence? I
dont' think so!)

Is the word .sex. in the New title somewhere?

It is now.

nope it isn't just that it burns on your mind

Only since you keep making an issue of it. Why do you do that?

Liar Stevie the first thing off your Keyboard when I returned here was
about sex

I don't make an issue of it. I'd likely never mention if folks stoped
trying to use the fact That I am who I am as weapon, that it doesn't
work very well should do it

but I'll never mention my sexuality again, if the rest will refrain
from doing so

Offered this to you before if you recall, you pormised to do so and
that lasted less than a day

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 9th 05, 12:46 AM
b.b.

John Smith wrote:
b.b.:

Only guano I ever seen was in a cave, piles of it! Bat Guano it
was--reminded me a little of BS... hmmm, well, and looked a little like
"Steer Guano" too... is that a word, "Steer Guano?" Maybe I got my guanos
mixed up...

John

The annointing came from a recent Hans post about old farts playing God.