Old August 1st 05, 11:44 PM
Roger Beep

Default FCC proposal = CB'ers with ham licenses.

Ten-four?

Yah, that's a big ten-four.

All my channel 19 good-buddy CB friends are going to be so happy.

Old August 2nd 05, 04:17 AM
M.S.

What a fool!

Old August 2nd 05, 04:31 AM
John Smith

Roger Beep:

How is your partner doing Echo Mike? And, old Leen E. Ere?

Roger, you and your buddies ready to get up to speed, grab the BIG tickets and
QSO with Art Bell on 3.840? He comes on around 10:30 PST, are your buddies
anxious?

As popular as Art is with the ladies, I imagine the only reason the girls are
grabbing their tickets is to chat with him...

Tell him to say hi to Wayne for me when ya chat him up...

John

Old August 5th 05, 02:16 AM
Fred Garvin

On 2005-08-01 18:44:02 -0400, Roger Beep
said:

Ten-four?

Yah, that's a big ten-four.

All my channel 19 good-buddy CB friends are going to be so happy.

Get a life you asshat

--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.

Old August 5th 05, 01:23 PM
bigamps

Roger Beep wrote:
Ten-four?

Yah, that's a big ten-four.

All my channel 19 good-buddy CB friends are going to be so happy.

In all likelihood it'll improve things on the bands when the whiny old
timers finally give up and go away.

Old August 7th 05, 12:07 AM
Bandit

We all don't need no stinking fcc ticket to use our linears.

Nothin will change, morse rules.

Old August 7th 05, 01:26 AM
Mr Fed UP

Wooooo Hooooo I likes a good thread....
opinions a lot like azzzholes everyone's got one. wheeeeee

10 4 over rojor dojor we gots us a konvoy

ARS License Numbers N2EY Policy 833 February 3rd 06 01:27 AM
FCC proposal = CB'ers with ham licenses. Roger Beep General 6 August 7th 05 01:26 AM
FCC Announces Lottery for Extra Class Licenses Mel A. Nomah General 3 April 9th 05 07:43 PM
FCC Announces Lottery for Extra Class Licenses Mel A. Nomah Policy 3 April 9th 05 07:43 PM
IRLP Contest Update Ashley VK3HAG General 90 March 30th 05 10:01 AM