Old August 2nd 05, 05:07 PM
K4YZ

Default More Markie Foolishness Proves Him An Idiot

KB9RQZ said:
And K4YZ made a fool out of him with:

two, working does not preclude you from appling for and reciving
disablity or other public aid...(SNIP)

It does in the State of Tennessee. If you're receiving ANY form
of public aid, any income you make will pro-rate that down. And if
your "income" is from a source that would otherwise indicate that your
public aid is obtained under false pretenses, you're in trouble.

more Stevie lies

Nope.

indeed your stament makes clear you can legaly work and collect public
aid.

How?

Notice EXACTLY what I said, Markie...???

If you DO work and collect ANY "support" money, they pro-rate your
benefits DOWN.

Even if I asked for public assistance (why would I?) I couldn't
qualify.

and yes I suspect that your income is obtained under false pretenses,
so you shold be in trouble

Under WHAT false pretenses?

YOUR lying doesn't qualify.

(UNSNIP)...only makes improper and/or illegal to do so

Sure it is. Why would I violate State and Federal law for less
than $2000 a months when I make almost double and a half that as a
Nurse?

Stevie how would I know why you were stupid enough to that. Funny
though that you claim to know how much is involved without ever have
received it

Because I have to deal with people who come to my ER every day who
need help getting that support, Markie. It's called "Case Management".
That's part of what Nurses do. My care for my patients may start at
the front door when they come in, but ti doesn't end there when they
leave again.

What? You think I help these people and then just forget
everything when I punch out at the end of the shift?

that statement alone is enough to convince you are a fraud

Then you've proved yourself the idiot I claim you to be.

So much for your claimed "248" IQ, eh, LiarBoy?

Stgeve, K4YZ

Old August 2nd 05, 05:33 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

KB9RQZ said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn. Same tune, different day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucket, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

Old August 2nd 05, 05:53 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
KB9RQZ said:
And K4YZ made a fool out of him with:

two, working does not preclude you from appling for and reciving
disablity or other public aid...(SNIP)

It does in the State of Tennessee. If you're receiving ANY form
of public aid, any income you make will pro-rate that down. And if
your "income" is from a source that would otherwise indicate that your
public aid is obtained under false pretenses, you're in trouble.

more Stevie lies

Nope.

indeed your stament makes clear you can legaly work and collect public
aid.

How?

Notice EXACTLY what I said, Markie...???

If you DO work and collect ANY "support" money, they pro-rate your
benefits DOWN.

yes you can get both under the conditions you list

Even if I asked for public assistance (why would I?) I couldn't
qualify.

why wouldn't you? if you qualify why not get it?

I recieve a certain amount of assistance myself, mostly in the form of
leting someone else pay for new edition of various software that is
supoosed to make my typing easier but never seems to work, indeed I
qualify for such assitance dispite my income

and yes I suspect that your income is obtained under false pretenses,
so you shold be in trouble

Under WHAT false pretenses?

not sure which false pretenses you are using

cuting of nonreply

(UNSNIP)...only makes improper and/or illegal to do so

Sure it is. Why would I violate State and Federal law for less
than $2000 a months when I make almost double and a half that as a
Nurse?

Stevie how would I know why you were stupid enough to that. Funny
though that you claim to know how much is involved without ever have
received it

Because I have to deal with people who come to my ER every day who
need help getting that support, Markie. It's called "Case Management".
That's part of what Nurses do. My care for my patients may start at
the front door when they come in, but ti doesn't end there when they
leave again.

What? You think I help these people and then just forget
everything when I punch out at the end of the shift?

In point of fact No I think you insult and deman those folks and then
think about them (negitively of course) after you punch out

that statement alone is enough to convince you are a fraud

cuting Stevies ilogic

Stgeve, K4YZ

not even spelling your own name right now

Old August 2nd 05, 05:56 PM
KØHB

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:
And K4YZ

Old August 2nd 05, 07:42 PM
Michael Coslo

KØHB wrote:

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:

KB9RQZ said:

And K4YZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn. Same tune, different day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucket, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wonder what the point of all this is?

- Mike KB3EIA

Old August 2nd 05, 08:34 PM
an_old_friend

Michael Coslo wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:

KB9RQZ said:

And K4YZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn. Same tune, different d=

ay.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucke=

t, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wonder what the point of all this is?

not sure what hans' point is.

stevie well has enaged in this jihad for 7 years, trying to control or
effectively censor my access to this and other newsgroups, He think by
reltenlessly harrasing me he can stop me from posting, or make me post
what he wants.

he has tried threats of murder, commited blackmail (which fails since I
do not conceal "the secert" he went and found out)

My point is one of asserting persoanal freedom and not backing down
from a 2 bit cyber terrorist
=20
- Mike KB3EIA

Old August 2nd 05, 08:46 PM
Michael Coslo

an_old_friend wrote:

Michael Coslo wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"an old friend" wrote

K4YZ wrote:

KB9RQZ said:

And K4YZ

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn n. Same tune, different day.

Call down to the rrap machine room and tell them to empty the bit bucket, and
FAST, before that baby overflows.

I wonder what the point of all this is?

not sure what hans' point is.

stevie well has enaged in this jihad for 7 years, trying to control or
effectively censor my access to this and other newsgroups, He think by
reltenlessly harrasing me he can stop me from posting, or make me post
what he wants.

he has tried threats of murder, commited blackmail (which fails since I
do not conceal "the secert" he went and found out)

My point is one of asserting persoanal freedom and not backing down
from a 2 bit cyber terrorist

Well, you guys have your reasons, I guess. The problem is the rest of
us get to observe Steve's and your bar room brawl. While those of us who
would rather not have to read the stuff normally could filter the
thread, we can't do it here because so many new threads are started
every day.

If ya'll would just keep it to a few threads, it would be cool. I much
prefer to filter threads rather than names.

And of course, Steve has no intention of "backing down" either. So I
guess this is just you folks' "life-on-line". As long as you are all
happy, then go for it!

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 2nd 05, 09:00 PM
KØHB

"Michael Coslo" wrote

I wonder what the point of all this is?

Hi Mike,

It's totally pointless, just like the rest of the ongoing rants that
Steve/Todd/Mark/et.al perpetuate here.

beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old August 2nd 05, 09:14 PM
an_old_friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote

I wonder what the point of all this is?

Hi Mike,

It's totally pointless, just like the rest of the ongoing rants that
Steve/Todd/Mark/et.al perpetuate here.

well at least you lead off with the chief villaim of the piece
=20
beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old August 2nd 05, 09:14 PM
an_old_friend

"Michael Coslo" wrote

Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM
More Muddled Markie Mularkie to Mess With Mature Men's Minds K4YZ Policy 1 July 25th 05 11:07 PM
WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to WED..?!?! K4YZ Policy 44 June 28th 05 09:11 PM