RadioBanter

-   -   N9OGL to comment on K1MAN RENEWAL (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75740-n9ogl-comment-k1man-renewal.html)

John Smith August 4th 05 09:05 PM

AOF:

Hey, no problem taking newsgroups seriously, the problem arises when
expected to take some posters seriously...

John

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:33:49 -0700, an old friend wrote:

John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

You should look at the letter I am preparing for the pope, I am
recommending K1MAN for sainthood. I expect him to become the patron saint
of amateurs world wide, well, at least for catholics...

I wish youd take the newsgroups a little moreseriously

or prehaps I should say I wish you could take the NG more seriously

John

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 08:01:50 -0700, K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
N9OGL IS WORKING ON A FILING TO COMMENT ON K1MAN RENEWAL

If I were K1MAN sitting on death row waiting for N9OGL to write a
comment to the court on my behalf, I think I'd start getting my veins
in shape so it only took 'em one stick to get the IV catheter in....

Steve, K4YZ

Ed August 5th 05 07:53 AM

On 3 Aug 2005 10:40:54 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

N9OGL IS WORKING ON A FILING TO COMMENT ON K1MAN RENEWAL

illiterate nonsense snipped

Does N9OGL always refer to himself in the third preson?

Ed

K4YZ August 5th 05 09:58 AM

an old friend wrote:
John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

You should look at the letter I am preparing for the pope, I am
recommending K1MAN for sainthood. I expect him to become the patron saint
of amateurs world wide, well, at least for catholics...

I wish youd take the newsgroups a little moreseriously

or prehaps I should say I wish you could take the NG more seriously

And I wish you would take a laxitive a little more seriously.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 5th 05 10:03 AM

Ed wrote:
On 3 Aug 2005 10:40:54 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

N9OGL IS WORKING ON A FILING TO COMMENT ON K1MAN RENEWAL

illiterate nonsense snipped

Does N9OGL always refer to himself in the third preson?

He figures if he does it this way it will appear as though someone
important is being reported on by someone else who deems it important
to report ON him...rather than being the basement-dwelling parasite
that he is. You know...Kinda like that "When E.F. Hutton
speaks...Everyone listens..." commercial...

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL August 5th 05 11:02 AM

**** you Steve you ****ing little troll, why don't you crawl back under
that ****ing rock where you came from and when want to hear from your
bullying ass we'll ask.

K4YZ August 5th 05 02:23 PM

N9OGL wrote:
#### you Steve you ####ing little troll, why don't you crawl back under
that ####ing rock where you came from and when want to hear from your
bullying ### we'll ask.

Toiddie, I am disappointed in you. Profanity was only 12.9% of
that post...Way, way down from your personal best!

Here's where YOUR biggest disappointment comes in, Toid...I get to
exercise the EXACT SAME "freedom of speech" that YOU get to use...

Sucks, huh...?!?!

You may not like the way I use mine, but then I guess that leaves
us tied now, doesn't it...?!?!

Keep that First Amendment spirit, Toiddie!

Steve, K4YZ

Dave Heil August 5th 05 02:32 PM

N9OGL wrote:
**** you Steve you ****ing little troll, why don't you crawl back under
that ****ing rock where you came from and when want to hear from your
bullying ass we'll ask.

"We"? Do you have a pirate station in your pocket?

Dave K8MN

Dan/W4NTI August 6th 05 12:53 AM

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...
N9OGL wrote:
**** you Steve you ****ing little troll, why don't you crawl back under
that ****ing rock where you came from and when want to hear from your
bullying ass we'll ask.

"We"? Do you have a pirate station in your pocket?

Dave K8MN

Is that the one in California that was just busted???? HO HO

Dan/W4NTI

Dave Heil August 6th 05 02:04 AM

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...

N9OGL wrote:

**** you Steve you ****ing little troll, why don't you crawl back under
that ****ing rock where you came from and when want to hear from your
bullying ass we'll ask.

"We"? Do you have a pirate station in your pocket?

Dave K8MN

Is that the one in California that was just busted???? HO HO

The one from the latest issue of the ARRL Letter? Todd should read it.
It tells of a fellow who had his amateur license set aside because of
unlicensed activity before he obtained his amateur license.

Dave K8MN

John Smith August 6th 05 02:12 AM

Wow, excellent idea, guy wants to go legit, some nutcase comes up with a
reason not to let him--and the freebander problem continues!

Geesh, I hope that fool isn't a gov't official we are paying!

John

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:04:13 +0000, Dave Heil wrote:

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...