Old August 12th 05, 11:55 PM
an old friend

Default K4YZ "brave" Marine Supreme Nurse Betrays the safety of the Nation

or in the more likely verision has been caught in another whopper

Stevie claims it is his public duty to save the NG and the World from
asomeone that he claims is a"danger to themselves and others" and yet
he refuses to spend the effort of making the one phone call it would
take to save the nation from this grave peril.

The turth or at least close to it is one or more of the following

1 Stevie may simply be the one sick and suffering Delusions etc

2 Stevie may simply be lying about My "condiction"

3 Stevie may simply be a coward and a Bully

4 or it is possible that I am turely mad as he says in which the
headline of this peice is absolutely true

I'll report you time will decide

Old August 13th 05, 12:53 AM
b.b.

an old friend wrote:
or in the more likely verision has been caught in another whopper

Stevie claims it is his public duty to save the NG and the World from
asomeone that he claims is a"danger to themselves and others" and yet
he refuses to spend the effort of making the one phone call it would
take to save the nation from this grave peril.

The turth or at least close to it is one or more of the following

1 Stevie may simply be the one sick and suffering Delusions etc

2 Stevie may simply be lying about My "condiction"

3 Stevie may simply be a coward and a Bully

4 or it is possible that I am turely mad as he says in which the
headline of this peice is absolutely true

I'll report you time will decide

He's nuts. Not necessarily harmless, but definitely nuts. Slashed
tires, bricks through windows, and all that.

Old August 13th 05, 03:18 AM
an_old_friend

b.b. wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut
I'll report you time will decide

He's nuts. Not necessarily harmless, but definitely nuts. Slashed
tires, bricks through windows, and all that.

that is my assesment as well, but Stvie wants to make threats to report
me as mentaly ill let him. he might give me enough rope to hang him out
to dry

Old August 13th 05, 04:13 AM
John Smith

AOF:

Making slurs to anothers' mental state is more a form of making a point,
doing a wake-up call, striking them over the head with a "text 2x4", etc...

Don't take it so personal and you will not be so tempted to drop into
vulgarities... a slightly better tactic, don't you agree?

If I drop into a newsgroup, and see one using vulgarities (yes, I have
done it, and regret it)--I tend to form a negative opinion of them,
sometimes I am unable to reform that opinion--others probably have my
failing... do you see my point?

Don't get so "blinded" you focus on the personality of the individual,
focus on what he is saying, form your attacks to the principal(s), not the
person... now making helpful suggestions on how an individual can improve
his short-comings is a positive venture. sly-grin

.... just a suggestion, of course you will do as you see fit ...

John

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:18:37 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

b.b. wrote:

cut

Old August 13th 05, 05:01 AM
an_old_friend

John Smith wrote:
AOF:

Making slurs to anothers' mental state is more a form of making a point,
doing a wake-up call, striking them over the head with a "text 2x4", etc...

it is libel, and is an afront to the disabled

Don't take it so personal and you will not be so tempted to drop into
vulgarities... a slightly better tactic, don't you agree?

I call things by there right name, calling **** caviar would not change
the taste

But it is quite personal

I am tired of receiving email of stevie's picture and the phrase "the
thing your ever see"

Tired of the threats and tired of watching him threaten others

I can call his bluff on these matter, so I will, it is a matter of
principle

If I drop into a newsgroup, and see one using vulgarities (yes, I have
done it, and regret it)--I tend to form a negative opinion of them,
sometimes I am unable to reform that opinion--others probably have my
failing... do you see my point?

you know in the long run I choose to judged on who I am, that is person
that would answer stuff like stevie with the word "Bull****" if that is
how I felt. I 'd address Stevie the same way if were in the same room.

anyone that wants to not like me for that, well that is ok by me,
plenty of people don't like me, but those that do like me like me and
can be trusted generaly

Don't get so "blinded" you focus on the personality of the individual,
focus on what he is saying, form your attacks to the principal(s), not the
person... now making helpful suggestions on how an individual can improve
his short-comings is a positive venture. sly-grin

If stevie wants to even get near principlas you might have a point

but stevie has some problem not sure just what since he is an LPN. My
mother in RN and could have her license pulled for claiming someone was
"a danger to themselves or others" without properly reporting it and
BEING able to back it up

you will note that Stevie hasn't responded after trying another threat
to "be carefull what I ask for posts"

... just a suggestion, of course you will do as you see fit ...

of Course I will but thank you for your concern

John

Old August 13th 05, 05:14 AM
John Smith

AOF:

Trust me friend, with the way I boldly put my mind to text here, my email
looks like it speaks to the son of satan... you are not alone...

If you empower anothers' opinion, that is your error... nor do I find that
an excuse for someone to drop to as low, or even lower in behavior in
their defense (yes, I have been guilty of this error, you are not alone.)

I, myself, may disagree with you, your lifestyle or your views... however,
.... no less than the trees or the stars, you have a right to be here...
(from a favorite song of mine, and I value its' statement.)

Behave in a manner which others respect, in doing so, you assist me, then
I am not so tempted to drop to low tactics... perhaps if we both do it,
it will inspire others, ya think?

Warmest regards,
John

Old August 13th 05, 09:52 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
or in the more likely verision has been caught in another whopper

Stevie claims it is his public duty to save the NG and the World from
asomeone that he claims is a"danger to themselves and others" and yet
he refuses to spend the effort of making the one phone call it would
take to save the nation from this grave peril.

Oh?

Where did I say it was a "public duty"...???

Who said calls have not been/are not being made...???

The turth or at least close to it is one or more of the following

1 Stevie may simply be the one sick and suffering Delusions etc

I am sure you think so. I am sure it allows you to sleep a bit
better at night. It's not true, but then truth is not your strong
suit.

2 Stevie may simply be lying about My "condiction"

How can I lie about it? I don't know what a "condiction" is...

3 Stevie may simply be a coward and a Bully

Nope and nope.

4 or it is possible that I am turely mad as he says in which the
headline of this peice is absolutely true

It won't be for me to determine.

I'll report you time will decide

I wonder what that meant in English...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 13th 05, 05:36 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
or in the more likely verision has been caught in another whopper

Stevie claims it is his public duty to save the NG and the World from
asomeone that he claims is a"danger to themselves and others" and yet
he refuses to spend the effort of making the one phone call it would
take to save the nation from this grave peril.

Oh?

Where did I say it was a "public duty"...???

last week

Who said calls have not been/are not being made...???

you did

Put up or shut up

The turth or at least close to it is one or more of the following

1 Stevie may simply be the one sick and suffering Delusions etc

I am sure you think so. I am sure it allows you to sleep a bit
better at night. It's not true, but then truth is not your strong
suit.

put up or shut up

2 Stevie may simply be lying about My "condiction"

How can I lie about it? I don't know what a "condiction" is...

put up or shut up

3 Stevie may simply be a coward and a Bully

Nope and nope.

put up or shut up

4 or it is possible that I am turely mad as he says in which the
headline of this peice is absolutely true

It won't be for me to determine.

you have already unless you are lying ..again

Old August 14th 05, 04:13 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
John Smith wrote:
AOF:

Making slurs to anothers' mental state is more a form of making a point,
doing a wake-up call, striking them over the head with a "text 2x4", etc...

it is libel, and is an afront to the disabled

But Markie...Depending on which rant you're foisting off on us
today, you're NOT disabled...Or are you?

Don't take it so personal and you will not be so tempted to drop into
vulgarities... a slightly better tactic, don't you agree?

I call things by there right name, calling #### caviar would not change
the taste

Most mature adults refer to it as feces.

So that pretty well leaves you out, I guess, Markie.

But it is quite personal

I am tired of receiving email of stevie's picture and the phrase "the
thing your ever see"

So who's sending you my picture? Sure isn't me.

You need to take that up with whoever's doing it.

Tired of the threats and tired of watching him threaten others

What threats?

I can call his bluff on these matter, so I will, it is a matter of
principle

What bluff?

If I drop into a newsgroup, and see one using vulgarities (yes, I have
done it, and regret it)--I tend to form a negative opinion of them,
sometimes I am unable to reform that opinion--others probably have my
failing... do you see my point?

you know in the long run I choose to judged on who I am, that is person
that would answer stuff like stevie with the word "Bull####" if that is
how I felt. I 'd address Stevie the same way if were in the same room.

Not more than once you wouldn't.

anyone that wants to not like me for that, well that is ok by me,
plenty of people don't like me, but those that do like me like me and
can be trusted generaly

People don't much care about your profanities, Markie...It just
further delineates you as the unsupervised child that you are...

It's the lying and the silliness that prevails with your
profanities that gets you laughed at.

Don't get so "blinded" you focus on the personality of the individual,
focus on what he is saying, form your attacks to the principal(s), not the
person... now making helpful suggestions on how an individual can improve
his short-comings is a positive venture. sly-grin

If stevie wants to even get near principlas you might have a point

Done did that. Have tried for years.

but stevie has some problem not sure just what since he is an LPN. My
mother in RN and could have her license pulled for claiming someone was
"a danger to themselves or others" without properly reporting it and
BEING able to back it up

I can only shudder to think what series of nightmares occured that
allowed a trained RN to raise an person like you, Markie?

Was it she or daddy that tought you how to lie?

you will note that Stevie hasn't responded after trying another threat
to "be carefull what I ask for posts"

... just a suggestion, of course you will do as you see fit ...

of Course I will but thank you for your concern

Too late.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 14th 05, 04:26 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
John Smith wrote:
AOF:

Making slurs to anothers' mental state is more a form of making a point,
doing a wake-up call, striking them over the head with a "text 2x4", etc...

it is libel, and is an afront to the disabled

But Markie...Depending on which rant you're foisting off on us
today, you're NOT disabled...Or are you?

still waiting for action from Stevie

Don't take it so personal and you will not be so tempted to drop into
vulgarities... a slightly better tactic, don't you agree?

I call things by there right name, calling #### caviar would not change
the taste

Most mature adults refer to it as feces.

So that pretty well leaves you out, I guess, Markie.

still waiting for action stevie