Old August 13th 05, 05:58 PM
an_old_friend

Default day 3 of Stevie the coward

in the saga of Stevie the coward
quote

Where did I say it was a "public duty"...???

Who said calls have not been/are not being made...???

unquote

we have him weaseling back and forth like the bug he is

have you or haven't put up or shut up?

When are you going to put or shut up?

The turth or at least close to it is one or more of the following

1 Stevie may simply be the one sick and suffering Delusions etc

2 Stevie may simply be lying about My "condiction"

3 Stevie may simply be a coward and a Bully

4 or it is possible that I am turely mad as he says in which the
headline of this peice is absolutely true

I list all the possibities and Stevie just goes on with bluff and
bluster

Stevie, Coward and Bully, put up or shut up an_old_friend Policy 8 August 15th 05 06:10 PM
day 3 of Stevie the coward an_old_friend Policy 0 August 13th 05 05:57 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM