RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie Claims "action" more like missing in action most likely (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/76396-stevie-claims-%22action%22-more-like-missing-action-most-likely.html)

[email protected] August 26th 05 01:47 AM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

If you insist. Stevie it is.

I dunno...in a couple of past postings, he signed "Stebe."

He has also signed "Seve."

I thought those were just anger management issues.

I call him "Dudly" now. As in "Dudly-don't-do-right." :-)

Temper fly.

Dud. As in UXO.

[email protected] August 26th 05 05:33 AM

rom: on Aug 25, 5:47 pm

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

If you insist. Stevie it is.

I dunno...in a couple of past postings, he signed "Stebe."

He has also signed "Seve."

I thought those were just anger management issues.

He desperately needs new management!

I call him "Dudly" now. As in "Dudly-don't-do-right." :-)

Temper fly.

Dud. As in UXO.

That too! :-)

Except...that ordnance isn't exactly "unexploded"...it goes off in
here all over the place! Oy, such a noise, gives a head ache...!

shh shh

[email protected] August 26th 05 02:33 PM

wrote:
rom: on Aug 25, 5:47 pm

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

If you insist. Stevie it is.

I dunno...in a couple of past postings, he signed "Stebe."

He has also signed "Seve."

I thought those were just anger management issues.

He desperately needs new management!

After he gets new management, he needs a PR firm to try to change the
way we perceive him.

I call him "Dudly" now. As in "Dudly-don't-do-right." :-)

Temper fly.

Dud. As in UXO.

That too! :-)

Except...that ordnance isn't exactly "unexploded"...it goes off in
here all over the place! Oy, such a noise, gives a head ache...!

Figuratively. He's a ticking time bomb.

[email protected] August 26th 05 08:00 PM

From: on Aug 26, 6:33 am

From: on Aug 25, 5:47 pm
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

If you insist. Stevie it is.

I dunno...in a couple of past postings, he signed "Stebe."

He has also signed "Seve."

I thought those were just anger management issues.

He desperately needs new management!

After he gets new management, he needs a PR firm to try to change the
way we perceive him.

A challenge to the best of PR professionals!

I call him "Dudly" now. As in "Dudly-don't-do-right." :-)

Temper fly.

Dud. As in UXO.

That too! :-)

Except...that ordnance isn't exactly "unexploded"...it goes off in
here all over the place! Oy, such a noise, gives a head ache...!

Figuratively. He's a ticking time bomb.

As you've said before, any time now that vein gonna go POP and it's
bye-bye Dudly.

Until then, we are faced with a deluge of Dudly's personal efforts
to "justify" his military claims...and to denigrate all those who
challenge his massive snow job. That's NOT what this newsgroup is
about but he ignores that in efforts to promote himself.

[email protected] August 28th 05 04:46 PM

From: on Aug 26, 6:33 am

From: on Aug 25, 5:47 pm
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

If you insist. Stevie it is.

I dunno...in a couple of past postings, he signed "Stebe."

He has also signed "Seve."

I thought those were just anger management issues.

He desperately needs new management!

After he gets new management, he needs a PR firm to try to change the
way we perceive him.

A challenge to the best of PR professionals!

I'll bet they pass and send him to a Psy professional.

I call him "Dudly" now. As in "Dudly-don't-do-right." :-)

Temper fly.

Dud. As in UXO.

That too! :-)

Except...that ordnance isn't exactly "unexploded"...it goes off in
here all over the place! Oy, such a noise, gives a head ache...!

Figuratively. He's a ticking time bomb.

As you've said before, any time now that vein gonna go POP and it's
bye-bye Dudly.

Hope he's at least on medication for his bulging vein, if not his other
issues.

Until then, we are faced with a deluge of Dudly's personal efforts
to "justify" his military claims...

I wish. The only evidence of military service is the photo of him
wearing a Civil Air Patrol flight suit.

I once saw a photo of Cecil in a cowboy getup. That means Cecil was a
cowboy, right?

Anyway, he's shot his mouth off about seven hostile actions...

and to denigrate all those who
challenge his massive snow job. That's NOT what this newsgroup is
about but he ignores that in efforts to promote himself.

Steve is an instrument of Amateur Radio Policy. His purpose is to lay
waste to the persons (not their opinions) disagreeing with the Hiram
Hams.

[email protected] August 28th 05 07:19 PM

From: on Aug 28, 8:46 am

From: on Aug 26, 6:33 am
From: on Aug 25, 5:47 pm
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

"Stevie"

If you insist. Stevie it is.

I dunno...in a couple of past postings, he signed "Stebe."

He has also signed "Seve."

I thought those were just anger management issues.

He desperately needs new management!

After he gets new management, he needs a PR firm to try to change the
way we perceive him.

A challenge to the best of PR professionals!

I'll bet they pass and send him to a Psy professional.

We can only hope...

I call him "Dudly" now. As in "Dudly-don't-do-right." :-)

Temper fly.

Dud. As in UXO.

That too! :-)

Except...that ordnance isn't exactly "unexploded"...it goes off in
here all over the place! Oy, such a noise, gives a head ache...!

Figuratively. He's a ticking time bomb.

As you've said before, any time now that vein gonna go POP and it's
bye-bye Dudly.

Hope he's at least on medication for his bulging vein, if not his other
issues.

He prolly treats himself "as one medical professional to another!"
:-)

He ought to arrest himself for practicing medicine without a
license.

Until then, we are faced with a deluge of Dudly's personal efforts
to "justify" his military claims...

I wish. The only evidence of military service is the photo of him
wearing a Civil Air Patrol flight suit.

I once saw a photo of Cecil in a cowboy getup. That means Cecil was a
cowboy, right?

Right...in clothing from the 1800s along with his two pretty
daughters. Makes Cecil a "settler" type from over a century
past.

So far, Dudly hasn't shown us a picture of himself IN real USMC
uniform anywhere. According to his brag, he had 18 years of
Marine Corps service. In 18 years he "never" had his picture
taken in uniform? Unbelievable.

Anyway, he's shot his mouth off about seven hostile actions...

Dudly has NEVER told us the WHERE or WHEN of his participation IN
those "seven hostile actions." Ergo, he was never IN them.

and to denigrate all those who
challenge his massive snow job. That's NOT what this newsgroup is
about but he ignores that in efforts to promote himself.

Steve is an instrument of Amateur Radio Policy.

His "instrument" is out of tune. He can't get it up enough to
play it (or with it). FALSE NOTES come out of it.

His purpose is to lay
waste to the persons (not their opinions) disagreeing with the Hiram
Hams.

He is our albatross to be worn around our necks...sort of "the
rhyme of the ancient marine-er." :-)

[email protected] August 29th 05 01:48 AM

From: on Aug 28, 8:46 am

wrote:

As you've said before, any time now that vein gonna go POP and it's
bye-bye Dudly.

Hope he's at least on medication for his bulging vein, if not his other
issues.

He prolly treats himself "as one medical professional to another!"
:-)

!!!

He ought to arrest himself for practicing medicine without a
license.

"Dialing..."

Until then, we are faced with a deluge of Dudly's personal efforts
to "justify" his military claims...

I wish. The only evidence of military service is the photo of him
wearing a Civil Air Patrol flight suit.

I once saw a photo of Cecil in a cowboy getup. That means Cecil was a
cowboy, right?

Right...in clothing from the 1800s along with his two pretty
daughters. Makes Cecil a "settler" type from over a century
past.

Yup.

So far, Dudly hasn't shown us a picture of himself IN real USMC
uniform anywhere. According to his brag, he had 18 years of
Marine Corps service. In 18 years he "never" had his picture
taken in uniform? Unbelievable.

His military identification card said, "Valid Without Photo."