Old August 14th 05, 04:40 PM
an_old_friend

Default Stevie Claims "action" more like missing in action most likely

KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

Old August 14th 05, 10:12 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

Possibility???

Hi! Good one!!!

Old August 14th 05, 11:15 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

No threats, Markie. And it's "alleged", "alleges", "carried"

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

"believed"

Not necessarily.

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

And that investigation does not necessarily require proactive
interaction with the subject.

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

"tomorrow"

Again, not necessarily, Markie. Interesting conversations I had.
Enlightening. Some of my expectations (based upon other state's
methodologies) were left wanting, however there were some interesting
revelations.

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

I can't be lying "again" since I wasn't lying in the first place.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 12:06 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 14 Aug 2005 15:15:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

Old August 15th 05, 12:43 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
[...]

you have been lying for years

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 12:44 AM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

Old August 15th 05, 01:03 AM
Frank Gilliland

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);
2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

Old August 15th 05, 01:47 AM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Old August 15th 05, 01:50 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

No threats, Markie. And it's "alleged", "alleges", "carried"

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

"believed"

Not necessarily.

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

And that investigation does not necessarily require proactive
interaction with the subject.

But Stevie you claim to have had "Proof" of my crimes and of my metnal
condiction

If you have Proof no investagation is required

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

"tomorrow"

Again, not necessarily, Markie. Interesting conversations I had.
Enlightening. Some of my expectations (based upon other state's
methodologies) were left wanting, however there were some interesting
revelations.

really?

But I know when I called because I believed from the volume of
screaming next door the cops came in 15 minutes (it is 12 miles to
town)

if you had proof then theyd be here by now