RadioBanter

-   -   Stevie Claims "action" more like missing in action most likely (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/76396-stevie-claims-%22action%22-more-like-missing-action-most-likely.html)

an_old_friend August 14th 05 04:40 PM

Stevie Claims "action" more like missing in action most likely

KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

[email protected] August 14th 05 10:12 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

Possibility???

Hi! Good one!!!

an_old_friend August 14th 05 11:01 PM

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

Possibility???

Hi! Good one!!!

in this case it is possible that Stevie has made some call(s) but since
he is appreantly delusional about his importance it is possible they
simply laughed at him

K4YZ August 14th 05 11:15 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

No threats, Markie. And it's "alleged", "alleges", "carried"

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

"believed"

Not necessarily.

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

And that investigation does not necessarily require proactive
interaction with the subject.

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

"tomorrow"

Again, not necessarily, Markie. Interesting conversations I had.
Enlightening. Some of my expectations (based upon other state's
methodologies) were left wanting, however there were some interesting
revelations.

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

I can't be lying "again" since I wasn't lying in the first place.

Steve, K4YZ

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 12:06 AM

On 14 Aug 2005 15:15:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

an_old_friend August 15th 05 12:43 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
[...]

you have been lying for years

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend August 15th 05 12:44 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 01:03 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);
2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

an_old_friend August 15th 05 01:47 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

an_old_friend August 15th 05 01:50 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie aleegs
that he has made good one of his long standing threats, of course he
does not bother to say which threat he has crarried out

No threats, Markie. And it's "alleged", "alleges", "carried"

But If he called the Cops they would have acted in a few minutes, if
they Beleived him

"believed"

Not necessarily.

If He call the mental Health people then that would take a bit longer
IF they believed him, But by law in Michigan a serious allegeation that
a person is a danger to himself or other must be investigated witin 24
hours

And that investigation does not necessarily require proactive
interaction with the subject.

But Stevie you claim to have had "Proof" of my crimes and of my metnal
condiction

If you have Proof no investagation is required

We will see, assuming I am still a free man tomarrow at say 1 pm local
time that should show Stevie wasn't believed

"tomorrow"

Again, not necessarily, Markie. Interesting conversations I had.
Enlightening. Some of my expectations (based upon other state's
methodologies) were left wanting, however there were some interesting
revelations.

really?

But I know when I called because I believed from the volume of
screaming next door the cops came in 15 minutes (it is 12 miles to
town)

if you had proof then theyd be here by now

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 02:53 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

[email protected] August 15th 05 02:55 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North).

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);

The flag we flew over the former American Embassy in Mogadishu,
December 1992, was last flown in Beirut.

2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

You're in Ohio, right?

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 03:20 AM

On 14 Aug 2005 18:55:44 -0700, wrote in
. com:

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North).

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I googled a few of his posts. "281.6" isn't a USMC MOS, and even if
there was a typo on his DD-214 he would have known the -correct- MOS
because EVERY Marine knows his or her MOS as well as many of the other
MOS's in the related fields: 0311 = grunt; 2531 = grunt w/radio (aka
"sniper target"); 2511 = pole-jockey; 2811 = wire tech; 2861 = radio
tech (usually some asshole shop chief) 2881 = crypto tech..... well,
you get the idea. I also noticed he claims to have a good conduct
"medal". No such animal -- it's just a ribbon. Yep, you got him pegged
alright, he's a wannabe warrior.

I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);

The flag we flew over the former American Embassy in Mogadishu,
December 1992, was last flown in Beirut.

Interesting irony happening there.....

2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

You're in Ohio, right?

Nope, Washington (the state, not the city). But I had a girlfriend in
Ohio once. A real knockout!

an_old_friend August 15th 05 03:48 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)
Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

claims a LOT of ****

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 04:17 AM

On 14 Aug 2005 19:48:07 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in . com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)

Nonexistence makes for excellent camouflage.

Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

......hmmmmm, well, I gotta pass on that one because I've ran into a
few quacks myself.

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

Of course he can -- him and his crystal ball.

claims a LOT of ****

Apparently. I've read a few more of his posts. It's a wonder he still
posts after publically humiliating himself for several years. But then
again, he doesn't have anything left to lose, does he?

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 04:19 AM

Don't spill the beans about the good conduct medal. It's bait!

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 04:22 AM

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:19:37 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote in
:

Don't spill the beans about the good conduct medal. It's bait!

Whoops..... screwed -that- one up, didn't I?

K4YZ August 15th 05 09:08 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

"Braggard"

"alleged"

Nothing "braggard about being a Marine, Markie.

Frank, E-mail me directly if you care to. I'd be gald to tell you
directly.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 15th 05 09:17 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 18:55:44 -0700, wrote in
. com:

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I googled a few of his posts. "281.6" isn't a USMC MOS...(SNIP)

What ever you were "Googling", Frank, it wasn't one of MY posts.

All of my MOS's except one started 63xx or 66xx. 8981 was the
fifth.

Most likely you hit one of Lennie's posts wherein he cited one of
his 1950's era MOS's...

(UNSNIP)...and even if
there was a typo on his DD-214 he would have known the -correct- MOS
because EVERY Marine knows his or her MOS as well as many of the other
MOS's in the related fields: 0311 = grunt; 2531 = grunt w/radio (aka
"sniper target"); 2511 = pole-jockey; 2811 = wire tech; 2861 = radio
tech (usually some asshole shop chief) 2881 = crypto tech..... well,
you get the idea. I also noticed he claims to have a good conduct
"medal". No such animal -- it's just a ribbon. Yep, you got him pegged
alright, he's a wannabe warrior.

Oh?

I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

Plt 2051 out of MCRD San Diego, 1981;
MCCES at MCAGCC (29 Palms), MOS 2841, 1981 to 1983;
3/8 at Camp Geiger (Camp Lejeune's back door), 1983 to 1985;
BLT 3/8, 24th MAU, 1984 (Beirut);

The flag we flew over the former American Embassy in Mogadishu,
December 1992, was last flown in Beirut.

Interesting irony happening there.....

2nd AAV, 'Outhouse' Bay (also part of Camp Lejeune) for several months
in 1985 until discharged.

You're in Ohio, right?

Nope, Washington (the state, not the city). But I had a girlfriend in
Ohio once. A real knockout!

I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 15th 05 09:27 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 17:47:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote in .com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

cut
That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

He does it so he can all kinds of things and no one can check it

Sounds like another "wannabe warrior". I've met several over the
years. So what else has this guy claimed?

Claimed to have been a Marine Sniper in Korea (before he was born)
Calims to be to make medical judgements about wether or not a Dr knows
something about the DR's subject

Mark, you need to stop lying to this man.

LENNIE is the one who was the rear-area radio-clerk war hero who
has repeatedly, and OVERTLY attempted to "embellish his military
"career" by association with Soldiers who were KIA three years before
he was even inducted.

Claims that his being a LPN in an ER quailifies him to dianosis people
he has never met

And why do you make THIS lie?

I have NEVER claimed to "dianosis" people, as an LPN or otherwise.

claims a LOT of ####

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 09:31 AM

On 15 Aug 2005 01:17:59 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 18:55:44 -0700, wrote in
. com:

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I googled a few of his posts. "281.6" isn't a USMC MOS...(SNIP)

What ever you were "Googling", Frank, it wasn't one of MY posts.

All of my MOS's except one started 63xx or 66xx. 8981 was the
fifth.

Most likely you hit one of Lennie's posts wherein he cited one of
his 1950's era MOS's...

Yep. It's been a long day.

snip
I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Nothing anonymous about me. What the deal about these "seven hostile
actions"?

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 10:20 AM

On 15 Aug 2005 01:08:51 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

"Braggard"

"alleged"

Nothing "braggard about being a Marine, Markie.

Frank, E-mail me directly if you care to. I'd be gald to tell you
directly.

Either you were a Marine or you weren't. Why the secrecy? Did you
serve under Colonel Vinson at Ft. Gordon or something?

K4YZ August 15th 05 10:37 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine.....

Really? What units and when?

That is a question we have been asking fro YEARS somehow Stevie never
answers

I don't know why anyone would keep their military service a secret
(unless he's really Ollie North). I've always been up front about my
service in the USMC:

For two reasons, Frank...

First and foremost is because we have another "regular" in the
group who goes 180 the opposite direction...He IS every VFW's
nightmare...the guy who "was there" when it's clearly obvious he
wasn't. He's tried on several occassions to pass off as some sort of
"accomplishment" that he was attached to a rear area unit in Japan that
had several KIA's in Korea years before he was even inducted.

I served...I very well may have supported you at one time or
another, but I was mostly a Left Coast/WESTPAC Marine at MCAS Tustin
and MCAS El Toro. But I don't care to even appear to be in the same
"...back when I was..." mode as he.

Secondly I don't see that service as germane to the discussion...I
did let myself get caught up in one of Lennie's tirades and Brain won't
let go of the fact that I won't discuss it any further.

As for folks who "claim" to be something they weren't, the guy
you're buddying up to, Mark Morgan is a piece of work. Since you seem
to have the same disdain for "wannabe warriors" as I, may I suggest
that you Google some of his stuff from 1998/99. Look under "konstans"
or "KB9RQZ" in that time frame.

Markie claimed to be a Colonel in the US Army "Chemical Corps".
Allegedly he thought this would "shut me up" since he didn't like
having his OWN opinions disproven. He further went on to tell us that
he was "drafted", even though he would have only been seven years old
when the last US conscriptee was being DIScharged...When I busted him
on that, he later backed off and said he was "only" a "lieutenant".

The story got even MORE hillarious when he reveraled that he is
gay/bisexual, and that his "CO" refused to release him from active duty
due to the critical nature of his MOS.

Now his story is even more convoluted with some obscure claim of
having been an enlisted man, but we're not even sure enlisted in
"what". Of course his ever widening stories of "threats", "bullying",
etc etc are RRAP classics.

So...before you bestow "wannabe warrior" on me, please take a
moment and consider from whom you're getting your "intel" from.
"Credible" is not an adjective I'd apply to Mark C. Morgan.

Semper Fi

Steve, K4YZ

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 12:08 PM

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 01:31:42 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote in
:

On 15 Aug 2005 01:17:59 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
s.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 14 Aug 2005 18:55:44 -0700, wrote in
. com:

He can't. He slipped up one day and said that he was in seven hostile
actions, so everything has been hush hush since then. Len did a nice
expose with respect to Steve's age and the possible periods of service,
and it didn't add up to seven events. In-Your-Face about absolutely
everything else, Steve has yet to set the record straight. Stolen
Valor comes to mind.

I googled a few of his posts. "281.6" isn't a USMC MOS...(SNIP)

What ever you were "Googling", Frank, it wasn't one of MY posts.

All of my MOS's except one started 63xx or 66xx. 8981 was the
fifth.

Most likely you hit one of Lennie's posts wherein he cited one of
his 1950's era MOS's...

Yep. It's been a long day.

I now see the source of my confusion -- those posts would have been a
lot easier to read (i.e, figure out who said what) if you had learned
a little earlier about the standard newsgroup quoting protocol (using
an arrow, , at the beginning of a quoted line).

Now that I have your posts figured out, I see that you do (or did)
tend to brag quite a bit about being a Marine. Hey, I do it myself.
But out here with the civilian crowd it's much easier to speak in
reference to subjects that -they- are familiar with -- the USMC -not-
being one of them. When you cram your military service down their
throats, many of them see it as having an elitist attitude. It's not
your fault, it's not their fault. Wanna blame somebody? Blame the
government -- they tell the military to recruit kids, culture-shock
them into hard-core killing machines, then when their service is
completed dump them back into the civilian population without any sort
of de-programming or re-integration phase. It's not so suprising that
there are a disproportionate number of homeless people that are vets
when you realize that most of them simply never adjusted to civilian
life.....

Anyway, I'm done ranting. Looks like you have been in a flame war with
this guy for over seven years..... do you actually enjoy it? Do you
think you are winning? Or haven't you ever heard of a killfile?

Steveo August 15th 05 12:14 PM

"K4YZ" wrote:
I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What's "anonie" about Frank Gilliland?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

K4YZ August 15th 05 02:45 PM

Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What's "anonie" about Frank Gilliland?

Just curious that the only "Frank Gilliland" I can find in FCC
files had his license expire over 2 years ago.

Unless it's a middle name or someone forgot to drop a new 610
(605)?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 15th 05 02:51 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie...(SNIP)

Odd...I've never seen KY4Z post here.

And Markie...

...it's "braggard" and "alleged"...

Neither of which is true.

More snipo of stuff boyo just made up to make himself feel
better....

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

In order to have been "lying again" there would have had to have
been a first time.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 15th 05 03:02 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

Thanks for stopping by almost eight years later and letting me
know, Frank.

Now that I have your posts figured out, I see that you do (or did)
tend to brag quite a bit about being a Marine.

I guess everyone sees things in degrees, Frank...I have tried to
keep an objective mind after re-reading some of my old posts andjust
don't agree with you. Yes..I let folks know I was a Marine...But NOT
at the point of being "braggard" about it.

Hey, I do it myself.

We did earn it.

But out here with the civilian crowd it's much easier to speak in
reference to subjects that -they- are familiar with -- the USMC -not-
being one of them. When you cram your military service down their
throats, many of them see it as having an elitist attitude.

Again...I don't see myself having "crammed" anything down anyone's
throats, Frank...No more than their lies and deceit have been shoved
down mine.

It's not
your fault, it's not their fault. Wanna blame somebody? Blame the
government -- they tell the military to recruit kids, culture-shock
them into hard-core killing machines, then when their service is
completed dump them back into the civilian population without any sort
of de-programming or re-integration phase. It's not so suprising that
there are a disproportionate number of homeless people that are vets
when you realize that most of them simply never adjusted to civilian
life.....

Anyway, I'm done ranting. Looks like you have been in a flame war with
this guy for over seven years..... do you actually enjoy it? Do you
think you are winning? Or haven't you ever heard of a killfile?

Thankfully it's not been a contiguous seven years. Markie was
gone for the longest time. That pretty much left us with Lennie and
Brain. I see my exchanges with them as being somewhat cathartic.

So..are you the N0IGZ that's expired? If so, why'd you let the
ticket lapse?

Steve, K4YZ

Steveo August 15th 05 04:44 PM

"K4YZ" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What's "anonie" about Frank Gilliland?

Just curious that the only "Frank Gilliland" I can find in FCC
files had his license expire over 2 years ago.

Unless it's a middle name or someone forgot to drop a new 610
(605)?

Steve, K4YZ

Who said Frank is in the FCC database? As far as I know he's not a ham
radio operator. That doesn't make him "anonie", does it?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

an_old_friend August 15th 05 06:14 PM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KY4Z, that great bully and bragard alleegded Marine and Nursie...(SNIP)

Odd...I've never seen KY4Z post here.

And Markie...

...it's "braggard" and "alleged"...

Neither of which is true.

both are true

More snipo of stuff boyo just made up to make himself feel
better....

Of course the most likely possiblity is that stevie is just lying ,
again

In order to have been "lying again" there would have had to have
been a first time.

and you qualify more than qualify

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] August 15th 05 06:14 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
[...]

Errrr, Frank, the "281.6 MOS" was an ARMY MOS and existed from
1954 to some time after 1956...before that it was "1419" under
an older ARMY numeric designation. Stebie NEBBER had one like
that. I had both of them and the "281.6" is on MY DD214. :-)

If you want to see where that 281.6 MOS was used, download:

http://kauko.hallikainen.org/history...s/My3Years.pdf

As you were...

ex-RA16408336 (8 years)

an_old_friend August 15th 05 06:16 PM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

really ?

more whoopers

Hey, I do it myself.

We did earn it.

earn what?

But out here with the civilian crowd it's much easier to speak in
reference to subjects that -they- are familiar with -- the USMC -not-
being one of them. When you cram your military service down their
throats, many of them see it as having an elitist attitude.

Again...I don't see myself having "crammed" anything down anyone's
throats, Frank...No more than their lies and deceit have been shoved
down mine.

you make threats and more threats and lies and ....

[...]

and yet even being gone you continued to falme me from time to time

So..are you the N0IGZ that's expired? If so, why'd you let the
ticket lapse?
=20
Steve, K4YZ

Dave Heil August 15th 05 07:20 PM

Mark's subject line provides amusing irony:

"stevie too stupid to ntice he being insulted"

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil August 15th 05 07:22 PM

an_old_friend wrote:

really ?

more whoopers

The cranes or the cough?

Dave K8MN

an_old_friend August 15th 05 07:42 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
Mark's subject line provides amusing irony:

"stevie too stupid to ntice he being insulted"

when you going to fullfill YOUR Promise Dave?

Dave K8MN

Frank Gilliland August 15th 05 08:58 PM

On 15 Aug 2005 15:44:34 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

"K4YZ" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What's "anonie" about Frank Gilliland?

Just curious that the only "Frank Gilliland" I can find in FCC
files had his license expire over 2 years ago.

Unless it's a middle name or someone forgot to drop a new 610
(605)?

Steve, K4YZ

Who said Frank is in the FCC database? As far as I know he's not a ham
radio operator. That doesn't make him "anonie", does it?

Typical hammie attitude -- if you're not a ham you're nobody.

Dave Heil August 15th 05 09:23 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Mark's subject line provides amusing irony:

"stevie too stupid to ntice he being insulted"

when you going to fullfill YOUR Promise Dave?

Mark, even when your written English approaches coherency, I have little
idea what you're talking about. What promise have I made you?

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil August 15th 05 09:27 PM

"K4YZ" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"K4YZ" wrote:

I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain and
Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What's "anonie" about Frank Gilliland?

Just curious that the only "Frank Gilliland" I can find in FCC
files had his license expire over 2 years ago.

Unless it's a middle name or someone forgot to drop a new 610
(605)?

Steve, K4YZ

Who said Frank is in the FCC database? As far as I know he's not a ham
radio operator. That doesn't make him "anonie", does it?

Typical hammie attitude -- if you're not a ham you're nobody.

I think you have it wrong, Frank. I believe the typical ham attitude
is: If you aren't a ham and persist in posting material about the
wonders of CB radio in an amateur radio group, *then* you're nobody.

Dave K8MN

Steveo August 15th 05 10:16 PM

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Typical hammie attitude -- if you're not a ham you're nobody.

And being a cber makes you even less than that.

You're a CB'er too, call-less camd buzz/jj/corey, or whatever you call
yourself this month.

According to Steve, K4YZ, you're an "anonie" too.

What's your call, camd buzz/jj/corey?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Steveo August 15th 05 10:18 PM

"K4YZ" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
I wonder why it is that all of the "supporters" that Brain
and Markie can manage are "anonies"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

What's "anonie" about Frank Gilliland?

Just curious that the only "Frank Gilliland" I can find in FCC
files had his license expire over 2 years ago.

Unless it's a middle name or someone forgot to drop a new 610
(605)?

Steve, K4YZ

Who said Frank is in the FCC database? As far as I know he's not a ham
radio operator. That doesn't make him "anonie", does it?

Typical hammie attitude -- if you're not a ham you're nobody.

Thankfully they're not all like that, or convicted child abusing felons
like N8.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/