Old August 14th 05, 09:54 PM
an_old_friend

Default Gee Stevie your promised..

You promissed action thta would "do more than anoy me"

You have not porduced something that I can even notice

Old August 14th 05, 10:06 PM

an_old_friend wrote:

You promissed action thta would "do more than anoy me"

You have not porduced something that I can even notice

Mark, I've spent a couple of hours reading through some of my old
postings to Steven Robeson and Brian Kelly and a few others. What
surprises me is how polite I was to these jerks. Now that I'm often
rude to them, I think that I've done nothing more than dirty my own
hands. They're still the rude jerks that they always were.

Old August 14th 05, 11:04 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
You promissed action thta would "do more than anoy me"

You have not porduced something that I can even notice

Remember the old saying about how long it took to construct Rome?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 12:46 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
You promissed action thta would "do more than anoy me"

You have not porduced something that I can even notice

Remember the old saying about how long it took to construct Rome?

yeah Stevie I know

But you promised it was all by instant

and indeed IF there was evidence I was In your word "a Danger to myself
or others" they would all but insatnly

Since you are making claims just what have you Allegedly done

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 03:26 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
You promissed action thta would "do more than anoy me"

You have not porduced something that I can even notice

Remember the old saying about how long it took to construct Rome?

yeah Stevie I know

But you promised it was all by instant

No I didn't. Never said anything of the kind.

Quote a post, please.

and indeed IF there was evidence I was In your word "a Danger to myself
or others" they would all but insatnly

"instantly"

All but "insatnly"...WHAT...?!?!

A bit too confused to finish your sentences, Markie?

Since you are making claims just what have you Allegedly done

Nothing "alleged" about it.

But not for discussion here.

If anything's to be done, you'll get first-personal experience.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 06:03 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
You promissed action thta would "do more than anoy me"

You have not porduced something that I can even notice

Remember the old saying about how long it took to construct Rome?

yeah Stevie I know

But you promised it was all by instant

No I didn't. Never said anything of the kind.

lies

Quote a post, please.

and indeed IF there was evidence I was In your word "a Danger to myself
or others" they would all but insatnly

spelingcopcut

Since you are making claims just what have you Allegedly done

Nothing "alleged" about it.

sure is alleged

But not for discussion here.

If anything's to be done, you'll get first-personal experience.

If anything is is done, meaning Stavie liesagain

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 19th 05, 03:34 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
You promissed action thta would "do more than anoy me"

You have not porduced something that I can even notice

Remember the old saying about how long it took to construct Rome?

yeah Stevie I know

But you promised it was all by instant

and indeed IF there was evidence I was In your word "a Danger to myself
or others" they would all but insatnly

Since you are making claims just what have you Allegedly done

Steve makes claims. Steve lies. Steve has shamed his family.

day 3 of Stevie the coward an_old_friend Policy 10 August 14th 05 06:34 PM
day 3 of Stevie the coward an_old_friend Policy 0 August 13th 05 05:58 PM
stevie shit an old friend Policy 16 July 21st 05 09:56 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
IT WILL NEVER END, PEEPEEHOLIC, NEVER! Stevie Iz A PeePeeHolic CB 0 April 7th 04 04:20 AM