Old August 23rd 05, 04:48 PM
an_old_friend

Default Stevie admitts to lying to the NG and to the state of Michigan

Stevie yesterday admitt hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

It isn't Dr Robeson, but Rev. Robeson that has been speaking, preaching
and trying to force his morality down everyone's throat

quote
K4YZ Aug 22, 9:26 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 22 Aug 2005 18:26:33 -0700
Subject: Markie Making It Up As He Goes
original | Report Abuse

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's old friend wrote:
Day 11 Stevie says Kiddy porn is the same as lying, and he was right!

Stevie claims that lying about oneself compares to Kiddy Porn the
explotation of Kidds for the sexual pleasures of sick people

Lying is a sickness.

Not according to AMA

It's not a medical issue.

endquote

Old August 25th 05, 11:59 AM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie yesterday admitt (admit) hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

I said nothing of the sort.

Mark, I DARE you to quote a SINGLE SENTENCE where I made any such
"admission".

It isn't Dr Robeson, but Rev. Robeson that has been speaking, preaching
and trying to force his morality down everyone's throat

It's better than what Pagan Pervert Markie wants to shove down
people's throats.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 22 Aug 2005 18:26:33 -0700
original | Report Abuse

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's old friend wrote:
Day 11 Stevie says Kiddy porn is the same as lying, and he was right!

Stevie claims that lying about oneself compares to Kiddy Porn the
explotation of Kidds for the sexual pleasures of sick people

Lying is a sickness.

Not according to AMA

It's not a medical issue.

endquote

You forgot to leave intact where I said it IS a psychological
issue, Markie.

Chronic lying IS a mental health issue.

You ARE a chronic liar.

One can be in perfect "physical" (read that "medical") health
all-the-while being a mental train wreck.

That you tried to pawn off THIS post as some sort of "evidence"
that I "admitted" something to which I had never said in the first
place IS evidence that you are a liar.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 05, 04:49 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie yesterday admitt (admit) hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

I said nothing of the sort.

it was right there in the stuff you cut

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's old friend wrote:
Day 11 Stevie says Kiddy porn is the same as lying, and he was right!
Stevie claims that lying about oneself compares to Kiddy Porn the
explotation of Kidds for the sexual pleasures of sick people

Lying is a sickness.

Not according to AMA

It's not a medical issue.

endquote

you said it isn't a medical issue

there you have lied everytime you have said it was

Mark, I DARE you to quote a SINGLE SENTENCE where I made any such
"admission".

It isn't Dr Robeson, but Rev. Robeson that has been speaking, preaching
and trying to force his morality down everyone's throat

sexual rant cut

cuting

Old August 25th 05, 05:54 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie yesterday admitt (admit) hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

I said nothing of the sort.

it was right there in the stuff you cut

No, I did not.

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

Cut or otherwise...

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's old friend wrote:
Day 11 Stevie says Kiddy porn is the same as lying, and he was right!
Stevie claims that lying about oneself compares to Kiddy Porn the
explotation of Kidds for the sexual pleasures of sick people
Lying is a sickness.

Not according to AMA

It's not a medical issue.

endquote

you said it isn't a medical issue

there you have lied everytime you have said it was

No, I have not.

Markie..As H A R D as this is for you to fathom, "medical"
health and "mental" health are NOT synonomous.

Mark, I DARE you to quote a SINGLE SENTENCE where I made any such
"admission".

It isn't Dr Robeson, but Rev. Robeson that has been speaking, preaching
and trying to force his morality down everyone's throat

sexual rant cut

There was no "sexual rant"

cuting

The only thing you "cut" are issues you are embarrassed over.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 25th 05, 07:46 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie yesterday admitt (admit) hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

I said nothing of the sort.

it was right there in the stuff you cut

No, I did not.

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

yes you have

Cut or otherwise...

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's old friend wrote:
Day 11 Stevie says Kiddy porn is the same as lying, and he was right!
Stevie claims that lying about oneself compares to Kiddy Porn the
explotation of Kidds for the sexual pleasures of sick people
Lying is a sickness.
Not according to AMA

It's not a medical issue.

endquote

you said it isn't a medical issue

there you have lied everytime you have said it was

No, I have not.

Markie..As H A R D as this is for you to fathom, "medical"
health and "mental" health are NOT synonomous.

more lies

Mark, I DARE you to quote a SINGLE SENTENCE where I made any such
"admission".

It isn't Dr Robeson, but Rev. Robeson that has been speaking, preaching
and trying to force his morality down everyone's throat

sexual rant cut

There was no "sexual rant"

sure was

cuting

The only thing you "cut" are issues you are embarrassed over.

Not at all

But your effort to relate everything to sex simply are improper in this
NG

Not at all embarrished to Bisexual, but it has NOTHING to do ham radio,
or my character for that matter

No matter how many time you lie and say it does

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 26th 05, 01:41 PM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie yesterday admitt (admit) hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

I said nothing of the sort.
it was right there in the stuff you cut

No, I did not.

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

yes you have

Then you are again lying, Markie.

I've asked you to quote, verbatim, where you think I allegedly
said that and you've not done it.

The REASON you've not done it is that it NEVER happened...

Cut or otherwise...

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's old friend wrote:
Day 11 Stevie says Kiddy porn is the same as lying, and he was right!
Stevie claims that lying about oneself compares to Kiddy Porn the
explotation of Kidds for the sexual pleasures of sick people
Lying is a sickness.
Not according to AMA

It's not a medical issue.

endquote

you said it isn't a medical issue

there you have lied everytime you have said it was

No, I have not.

Markie..As H A R D as this is for you to fathom, "medical"
health and "mental" health are NOT synonomous.

more lies

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mark, I DARE you to quote a SINGLE SENTENCE where I made any such
"admission".

It isn't Dr Robeson, but Rev. Robeson that has been speaking, preaching
and trying to force his morality down everyone's throat

sexual rant cut

There was no "sexual rant"

sure was

MORE Mark Morgan lying!

cuting

The only thing you "cut" are issues you are embarrassed over.

Not at all

Sure you have.

I've reproven it everytime I've had to re-insert items you
"cut"...

They were ALL about YOU!

But your effort to relate everything to sex simply are improper in this
NG

I don't.

That's YOUR schtick, Markie!

Not at all embarrished to Bisexual, but it has NOTHING to do ham radio,
or my character for that matter

"embarraassed".

It has nothing to do with Amateur Radio, but has EVERYTHING to do
with your character.

No matter how many time you lie and say it does

I didn't lie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 31st 05, 02:21 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie yesterday admitt (admit) hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

I said nothing of the sort.
it was right there in the stuff you cut

No, I did not.

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

yes you have

Then you are again lying, Markie.

I have i quoted you in another thread

You admitted to a disablity discharge in one post denied it was
physical in another therefore you have admitted to a Mental discharged
obviously granted for mental illness

I've asked you to quote, verbatim, where you think I allegedly
said that and you've not done it.

more stvie lies
cut the bs

Old August 31st 05, 06:21 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

yes you have

Then you are again lying, Markie.

I have i quoted you in another thread

No, you have not.

Break open a "Webster's Dictionary" and look up the term "quoted"

You admitted to a disablity discharge in one post...(SNIP)

No, I've not admitted to a "disability discharge".

denied it was
physical in another therefore you have admitted to a Mental discharged
obviously granted for mental illness

There's nothing "obvious" about something that was never said,
Markie.

I've asked you to quote, verbatim, where you think I allegedly
said that and you've not done it.

more stvie lies

"Stevie"

Nope.

cut the bs

Only if you're cutting your own throat will the "bs" be "cut".

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 31st 05, 06:29 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

yes you have

Then you are again lying, Markie.

I have i quoted you in another thread

No, you have not.

yep sure have
cut spelling cop

You admitted to a disablity discharge in one post...(SNIP)

No, I've not admitted to a "disability discharge".

sure did

denied it was
physical in another therefore you have admitted to a Mental discharged
obviously granted for mental illness

There's nothing "obvious" about something that was never said,
Markie.

of course there is but you can't tell the turth

cut
cut the bs

Only if you're cutting your own throat will the "bs" be "cut".

more stevie bs

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 31st 05, 06:44 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

yes you have

Then you are again lying, Markie.

I have i quoted you in another thread

No, you have not.

yep sure have

No, you have not.

cut spelling cop

It wasn't about "spelling" you jerk...

It was about learning the meaning of the term "quoted"

You admitted to a disablity discharge in one post...(SNIP)

No, I've not admitted to a "disability discharge".

sure did

Nope.

See, Markie, this is yet another of those instances where you say
you have "quoted" me, yet have not provided the quote.

denied it was
physical in another therefore you have admitted to a Mental discharged
obviously granted for mental illness

There's nothing "obvious" about something that was never said,
Markie.

of course there is but you can't tell the turth

"truth"

Sure I can.