Old August 26th 05, 01:52 PM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

all ture

"true"

You're right...It's true that everything you wrote was one lie
after another...

all my statement were true

Nope.

Not then.

Not today.

Not tomorrow.

That was the first step, Markie.

massive pruming

"pruning"

Reinstated becasue you made a LOT of allegations that you left
UNFOUNDED.

not a one
so recutting

STILL unfounded, so re-inserting to rub Markie's nose in it and
see if he can be convinced to answer the questions HONESTLY:

QUOTE:

Reinstated becasue you made a LOT of allegations that you left
UNFOUNDED.

And unfounded allegation is a LIE:

QUOTE:

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.
Mark, I guess you think this stuff happens in a vaccuum and that
no one else but you and I read it (although I doubt many do...)
WHY do you insist on publishing not one but SEVEN absolutely
UNTRUE and DECEITFUL comments in ONE post...?!?!

not one inture thing in the post

"untrue".

The whole thing was untrue, Markie.

He admitted to receivng a mental discharge

Nope. Not a single word from me of any such.

sure have

Then quote it, verbatim, with headers.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

Already done it

No, you've not.

He admited then deined, then admited to it again, receiving a disablity
pension, just as a lump sum payment

I never "admitted" any such thing.

sure did

Nope. Another lie. Now repeated which makes it TWO lies.

Please show the post where I "admitted" such a thing.

already done it

No, you've not.

UNQUOTE

Stvie has been caught in number of thing recently not that he is man
enough to admit most of it

"Stevie"

You've not substantiated the FIRST lie, let alone any others,
Markie.

This makes the FOURTH re-intro of the same questions to which you
claim you've already answered.

Try again, LiarBoy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 28th 05, 07:20 AM
Radio Active

an old friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

all ture

"true"

You're right...It's true that everything you wrote was one lie
after another...

all my statement were true

That was the first step, Markie.

massive pruming

"pruning"

Reinstated becasue you made a LOT of allegations that you left
UNFOUNDED.

not a one
so recutting

Stvie has been caught in number of thing recently not that he is man
enough to admit most of it

I take it English is a second or third language for you.

Old August 28th 05, 08:04 AM
Mogen David

"Radio Active" wrote in message
an old friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
on 22 aug stevie did number of things

Nope. One Mark Morgan lie after another.

all ture

"true"

You're right...It's true that everything you wrote was one lie
after another...

all my statement were true

That was the first step, Markie.

massive pruming

"pruning"

Reinstated becasue you made a LOT of allegations that you left
UNFOUNDED.

not a one
so recutting

Stvie has been caught in number of thing recently not that he is man
enough to admit most of it

I take it English is a second or third language for you.

Aw, come on. Give the poor guy a break. His lack of proper education is
probably the result of the New Liberalism so prevalent in our public schools
today. It is, after all, what he meant to say, not how he said it.
As these things go today, it is not his fault that he is only semi literate.
There is always someone else to blame.