Old September 7th 05, 10:55 PM
an old friend

You told us you lived in a tarpaper shack.

There's tarpaper under there somewhere.

ah yess another lie

Let me see if I understand you. You wan't to promote a quarrel over
whether there is tarpaper on my house? Do I have it correct?

no you don't

Well? Enlighten me. Tell me exactly what you mean. Tell me why you
believe I'm lying about tarpaper.

you lied in calling something a Tarpaper shack, plain and simple

Dave

Old September 7th 05, 11:26 PM
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
You told us you lived in a tarpaper shack.

There's tarpaper under there somewhere.

ah yess another lie

Let me see if I understand you. You wan't to promote a quarrel over
whether there is tarpaper on my house? Do I have it correct?

no you don't

Well? Enlighten me. Tell me exactly what you mean. Tell me why you
believe I'm lying about tarpaper.

You're certainly hosing things up. The words in the three sentence
above, are mine, not yours.

you lied in calling something a Tarpaper shack, plain and simple

I'll bet you watch Monk on TV and don't find anything funny about the show.

Dave K8MN

Old September 8th 05, 01:18 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut
I'll bet you watch Monk on TV and don't find anything funny about the show.

pay up

I never watch the show.

I find the comercails for it too disgusting, to even consider watching
it

Dave K8MN