Old August 25th 05, 09:31 PM
N9OGL

Default N9OGL comments on K1MAN taken from QRZ

Hello everyone, I see there is another discussion on K1MAN. I am
currently working on a petition to send to the FCC regarding K1MAN.
This petition is real not for K1MAN nor is it against him. I mainly
wish to bring some of my concerns and questions to the commission. I am
currently as I stated working on it but here is what I've got so far.

I. Broadcasting and Information Bulletins

1. N9OGL believes that the FCC should clarify the rules regarding
Information Bulletins and Broadcasting.
2. N9OGL questions the FCC decision regarding K1MAN "broadcast" was
this decision "content-neutral" and how does the decision conform
to Section 326 of the Communication Act of 1934 and the First
Amendment?

II. Pecuniary Interest

1. 97.113(a)(2) prohibits ANY amateur station from making money direct
or indirect from the amateur service. N9OGL questions while K1MAN made
money directly the ARRL and its W1AW is making money indirectly how is
one allowed to do it and another isn't?
2. What is the FCC definition of non-commercial radio? Because it seems
that the definition has an arbitrary assortment of definitions from one
service to the next.

Todd N9OGL

Old August 26th 05, 12:15 AM
an_old_friend

Nomen Nescio wrote:
In article .com

Old August 26th 05, 01:58 AM
N9OGL

If you not going to discuss the issue, my suggestion to you is shut the
hell up, because no one want to read your **** you ****ing little
troll.

Old August 26th 05, 01:59 AM
N9OGL

Old August 26th 05, 03:13 AM
Stagger Leechildraper

N9OGL widdle faggot Toadie was so upset he followed up twice:

If you not going to discuss the issue,

What issue, dumbass? That Baxturd is S.O.L.?

my suggestion to you is shut the
hell up, because no one want to read your **** you ****ing little

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
troll.

Now, that's funny, coming from a bird beaked nosed, four eyed, parent's
basement dweller who can't even write a sentence in the proper tense
and who trolls like no tomorrow.
Why don't you make me shut the hell up, Toadie, you little pussy.

Now get back to jamming your so-called broadcasts over the airwaves.

Old August 26th 05, 03:16 AM
Stagger Leechildraper

In article .com
"an_old_friend" wrote:
(nothing)

Markie, are you watering down that vodka now, you bisexual deviant? You
still show off your lack of writing skills,though.

Guess that self-medicating with alcohol beats all that electro-shock
the shrinks make you go through,huh?

Old August 26th 05, 03:21 AM
an_old_friend

Stagger Leechildraper wrote:
In article .com
"an_old_friend" wrote:
(nothing)

cuting the sexaul rant

Guess that self-medicating with alcohol beats all that electro-shock
the shrinks make you go through,huh?

Gee No Bar or liquor could ever depend on me, and elctroshock has
largely gone the way of the DoDO thank god

Old August 26th 05, 03:32 AM
Stagger Leechildraper

an_old_friend wrote:
Stagger Leechildraper wrote:
In article .com
"an_old_friend" wrote:
(nothing)

cuting the sexaul rant

"what's a "sexaul rant?"

(restored)
Markie, are you watering down that vodka now, you bisexual deviant? You

still show off your lack of writing skills,though.
(end restore)

Markie shows us what alcohol abuse will do you even the simplest of
minds like his.

Guess that self-medicating with alcohol beats all that electro-shock
the shrinks make you go through,huh?

Gee No Bar or liquor could ever depend on me, and elctroshock has
largely gone the way of the DoDO thank god

Oh, so being stupid just comes natural to you?

Old August 26th 05, 03:34 AM
Stagger Leechildraper

typo: " will do to the simplest minds".........

Old August 26th 05, 03:39 AM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
Stagger Leechildraper wrote:
In article .com
"an_old_friend" wrote:
(nothing)

cuting the sexaul rant

"what's a "sexaul rant?"

the one I just cut again

Markie shows us what alcohol abuse will do you even the simplest of
minds like his.

really wrong again more of the libel we are used from the anonoies like
you

Guess that self-medicating with alcohol beats all that electro-shock
the shrinks make you go through,huh?

Gee No Bar or liquor could ever depend on me, and elctroshock has
largely gone the way of the DoDO thank god

Oh, so being stupid just comes natural to you?

no why do you ask?

it seem to come to you

as frimly as you insist that sexualy has something to with radio