Old September 8th 05, 05:21 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

BTW Dave in forum with posting calling themselves names like the ones
below I just can't see the words **** or **** or the phrase elitist
bitch as all that bad
Stagger Leechildraper wrote:

Those posts have been made by the very guy you've been cozying up to the
past few days--the one you're going to be polite to. I tried to let you
know.

again evading the pooint and making stuff up

Right, Mark. I'm making this stuff up just so I can get on your good
side. Lordy, lord but you are obtuse.

no you bull****ing some more

how can you seriously object my use use of with "Stagger Leechildraper"

I can and do object to both. Your pointing to another and claiming,
"that one is worse", doesn't work.

well this is the first I have seen object

at the every least you going on with your double standard

not cozying up to anyone, just being polite to those who are polite

Yep, he's certainly on a polite roll now.

I don't worry about the name of the man behind the curatin online, not
even certain you are realy Dave K8MN, let alone who the anies may be

E-mail me at and see who responds. Oh, that's right, you
don't trust the ARRL. The League is apt to be covering for me.

There are a excaltly 2 people form RRAP that I trust I know the people
posting are the real people, Ed Hare and Todd becuase I happen to have
offline contact with them, or someone I trust, Carl Stevenson, Bill
Sohl, all but cerain, everyone is suspect. Futher I don't trust that
everything posted under anybody name is the same person as normaly
post, Todd esp seem to get his post forged

the medium is untrustworthy

Indeed I see it as likely you are also, "Stagger Leechildraper" as that
psoter being the fellow you named

Now you might want to look up the fellow I mentioned, without
considering it to be an order from me.

Mark, you are entitled to retain your own stupid beliefs, whatever they
may be. I've warned you about Roger Wiseman. 'Nuf said.

Dave K8MN

Old September 8th 05, 05:35 PM

In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
BTW Dave in forum with posting calling themselves names like the ones
below I just can't see the words **** or **** or the phrase elitist
bitch as all that bad
Stagger Leechildraper wrote:

Those posts have been made by the very guy you've been cozying up to the
past few days--the one you're going to be polite to. I tried to let you
know.

"That Roger is everywhere I tell ya!"

Now you

Now you might try not lying.

--
Dave Vile the liar and hypocrite fails to follow his own advice in
. net:

"Your saying so does not make your statement true. You may think it,
but
you are not correct."

Old September 9th 05, 12:10 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

cut

Of course you haven't they don't talk about that in Morse Code

During FD 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005, none of the ops present sat
about
chatting in morse code. I use any number of modes in my amateur
radio
operation, Mark.

You do as you can; I'll do as I choose.

I can use any mode I want Dave we have had that dicussion before even
CW if I like

Super, Mark. Next Field Day, you do your CW thing with a PC and morse
reading software. I'll do it the old-fashioned way and work CW only.
We'll see if you can really operate CW or whether you're blowing smoke.
If I don't beat you by a 10:1 QSO ratio, I'll relent and consider you a
real CW op. I'm even willing to proclaim it here if you accept the
challenge. Logs must be submitted to the ARRL.

but of course you have no sense of humor either

I'm responding to you, aren't I?

more nonsesne from Dave

What nonsense, Mark? You said you could use CW. Use it. Take up the
challenge. I've given you ten to one odds. You make 100 QSOs and I'd
have to make at least 1,000 to win. How easy do I have to make it for
you?

I'm a no-"nonsesne" kind of guy.

Dave K8MN

Dave,

Everything is "nonsesne" to him. Especially those that disagree with
him. Which seems to be most everyone.

In all honesty, I think anything written is perplexing to Mark. He
assumes that if it is nonsense to him, it is nonsense to all--a sort of
equal opportunity confusion.

I made him an easy challenge. Even a guy who uses code-reading software
and a PC should be able to generate 100 QSOs during a 24-hour FD period.
Maybe I'm being unfair to him. Perhaps I need to give him a 15:1 ratio as
an advantage. I've offered to publicly acknowledge him as a real CW op if
he wins. I think I should be able to claim something if he loses.
Perhaps he could kiss my ass on the fifty-yard line at a WVU home football
game if he falls short.

Maybe he has re-thought his claim about his being able to use CW.

Dave K8MN

Forget that one Dave. I think we both have a handle on this guy.

Dan/W4NTI