Old September 7th 05, 10:33 AM
Digital

"Anonymous" wrote in message
news:4LB6KPLV38601.9895949074@anonymous...
In article .com
"K4YZ" wrote:

For the last eight days I've been involved in mobile intensive

More Nursie lies.

That having been said,

You need "humbling", but not in the way you described, fake Marine.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Cowardice...pure cowardice...

Old September 7th 05, 11:01 AM
K4YZ

Frank of Silliland wrote:

If he really had a life-changing experience and want's anyone to
believe his newest stories, it might help if he comes clean about his
claims about his military service and "seven hostile actions". But
until that happens he doesn't have any credibility at all.

Coming from a disgraced, prosecuted and convicted ex-service
non-hacker, I am SO underwhelmed at anything else you can suggest about
anything, Frankie.

I have nothing to "prove" to a loser who couldn't keep his nose
clean for ONE tour in the Armed Forces, let alone five of them.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 05, 05:26 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

gee I adknowledge your efforts and the improvement they show and all
you can manage to do is play spelling cop

"acknowledge"

No...

You were spiteful and pontificating.

nope

you are so good at desribing yourself though

And YOU are no judge of any milestones of improvement, Markie.

sure am

Yep the bullying bigoted stevie is back

Nope...The "Stevie" that doesn't tolerate liars, punks and
deceivers never left...He just had better things to do.

god the number of lies there

You do tolerate liars, tyourself first of all

And your two posts to this thread prove it.

not at all

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 05, 05:31 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
Frank of Silliland wrote:

If he really had a life-changing experience and want's anyone to
believe his newest stories, it might help if he comes clean about his
claims about his military service and "seven hostile actions". But
until that happens he doesn't have any credibility at all.

Coming from a disgraced, prosecuted and convicted ex-service
non-hacker, I am SO underwhelmed at anything else you can suggest about
anything, Frankie.

I have nothing to "prove" to a loser who couldn't keep his nose
clean for ONE tour in the Armed Forces, let alone five of them.

then why you trying to do so?

Putz.

ah yes been back long enough to get back into sex

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 05, 05:55 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
For the last eight days I've been involved in mobile intensive
care transports of critical patients from Southern Mississippi and
Southeastern Louisiana. I was on four ground transports and four air
transports.

For those who have been watching the news on CNN and Fox News, all
I can say is that the most horrific and heartbreaking scenes have yet
to be aired, and in all likelyhood never will be...I just don't think
the American public could withstand it.

As an ER Nurse I've seen tragedy and dispair on an almost daily
basis, but at the end of the day, it's been easy to put behind me as
soon as I get out of the parking lot. I can get a sausage and bisquit
at the corner store, enjoy a pint of milk, and know that when I get
home the lights are on and the fridge is full.

Not so in LA or MS.

I was on the ground in Slidell, LA, for 45 minutes on Saturday. I
don't believe that even if I possessed the skills of a poet laureat
that I could put into words the devastation. I never served with the
Marines in Viet Nam, but have always heard about the "1000 yeard
stare"...Well, now I've seen it...In the eyes of hundreds of those
brutalized by this horrific event.

That having been said, those who have been casting about that I am
"MIA" or otherwise "strangely absent" from the NG only reinforce, in my
mind anyway, just how infantile, meaningless and puny they really are.
In light of the last few days, the punks who make up the Feeble Five
have just ceased to have any substance for me. They are just too
petty.

gee No one is allowed to wnoder what Stevie is doing indeed no one is
allowed to do anything but praise stevie for blowing his own horn

we have had a several decnt peices posted and 2 now based on blowing
there own horn Stevie and Dannie

now that is petty

of course this omits any detailed spelling coing of the post or
wondering at the fact and times mentioned, but I tried to overlook
these glaring problems, adknowledge his allleged service and got flamed
for my efforts

Standard for Stevie

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 05, 11:55 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

"K4YZ" wrote:

For the last eight days I've been involved in mobile intensive

More Nursie lies.

That having been said,

You need "humbling", but not in the way you described, fake Marine.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Cowardice...pure cowardice...

Says the hypocrite hiding behind "Digital" and posting from Alt.net.
Pot Kettle Black, hypocrite.

Old September 8th 05, 05:24 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:

cut

W H E R E, Markie, have I E V E R claimed to be an "expert" on
ANYthing...?!?!

recanting you clims huh maybe the experence did some good. wther that
was just watching CNN/Fox or making the trips you claim can't be told

Steve, K4YZ