Old September 8th 05, 07:28 PM
AB8MQ

Default I feel another song coming on!

WELL THE SOUTH SIDE OF GLEN DALE
IS THE FAGGOT SIDE OF TOWN
AND IF YOU GO DOWN THERE YOU BEST BEWARE
OF A PUNK NAMED WOGER WISEMAN

NOW WOGER IS A FAGGOT
STAND ABOUT 5 FOOT FOUR
ALL THE DOWNTOWN JOHNS CALL HIM LOOSE SPHINCTER
LOVER
HIS MOTHER CALL HIM 'HOE

CHORUS
AND IT'S BAD BAD WOGER WISEMAN
THE BADDEST PUNK IN THE WHOLE CELL BLOCK
BADDER THAN RICHARD SIMMONS
AND FATTER THAN NAT KING COLE

NOW WOGER HE'S A PUSSY
AND HE LIKES HIS PURPLE CLOTHES
HE LIKES TO WEAR HIS FISHNET HOSE,
UNDER EVERYONE'S NOSE
HE GOT CUSTOM PINK PANTIES
HE GOT A FRENCH TICKLE TOO
HE GOT A 32 INCH DILDO IN HIS POCKET FOR FUN
A VIBRATOR IN HIS SHOE

(REPEAT CHORUS)

NOW FRIDAY 'BOUT A WEEK AGO
WOGER SUCKIN' DICK
AND AT THE END OF THE YARD
SAT A BROTHER NAMED BINKIE
AND OO THAT GUY LOOKED NICE
WELL HE CAST HIS EYES UPON HIM
AND THE TROUBLE SOON BEGAN
CAUSE WOGER LEARNED A LESSON
BOUT MESSIN' WITH A PUNK OF A JEALOUS BITCH

WELL THE PUNKS TOOK TO BITCH SLAPPIN'
AND WHEN THEY PULLED THEM FROM THE BED
ROGER'S LARD ASS LOOKED LIKE A BLOODY PUZZLE
WITH AN EXTRA HOLE!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old September 8th 05, 08:41 PM
Mr SolarFlare

U want a song ??

OK - here goes!

-------- ( cut along preforation ) --------------

Mini-Ode to great NOLA whores

Sung to the tune of "American Pie"

Was a -real- short time ago...
You could still remember when the tourist's had a smile.

You knew if you did a flash, you could make some easy cash,
but sista' this won't happen for a while.

So Katerina made you shiver,
With every wind gust she delivered...
Bad news for the bizness, I guess you won't get your fix.

Now locked up in the Superdome, you'll never see your shotgun home.
All your stuff is broken, your crack kid's probably floatin...

Now covered head to toe in it, you finally know what is 'da ****'...
All the john's have busted, and all your "Johns" have bolted

The jigs that you admired most, Jesse, Al and Louis F.
They took the first train from the coast, the day that NOLA died...

And they were singing...

Bye Bye all you Bourbon Street Whores...
Drove the humvee to the levee but the levee's no more...
Water is a rising and soon you'll be dying...
And you won't be a ho' no mo'
And you won't be a ho' no mo'

Old September 9th 05, 12:00 AM

LLoyd Davies wrote:
WELL

Goddamn, Lardass Davies,that is the worst piece of **** you've ever
plagiarized!

Comfortably Dumb
(Waters, Gilmour, ?)

(knocking on Davies' skull)
Hello, Lardass, is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?
Come on, now, I'm glad you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
And get you on your flabby feet again.
Relax, I'll need some cyanide first.
In the head you sure are whacked.
Can you snivel when it hurts?

There is no hair yours is receding
A dullard **** who smokes pot as well then.
Your stupidity only comes through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When you were a child You had a fever
Your hands felt your man tits just like two balloons.
Now You've got that faggotry once again
You can't explain, you just do not understand
The eternal training wheel ham.
Lloyd has become comfortably dumb.

Ok, You're just a little prick.
There'll be no more of your whaaaaaaaaah!
When you get that fat ass kicked.
Can you shut the **** up?
I do believe it's working, good.
That'll keep you stuttering through your ****ty show
Come on, fatty, it's time to go.

There is no decent pay you are receiving
Nobody leaves a tip, pizza delivery career on the horizon.
Your stupidity only comes through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When you was a child you caught a fleeting glimpse
Of your whore mommy's fur pie.
You turned to look but it was gone
You cannot put Your finger in it now
The child never grown, the dream of being smart is gone.
Lloyd Davies has become comfortably dumb.

Old September 9th 05, 12:02 AM

That was better than Davies' attempt. Lloyd Davies is a mentally ill
retard, whose parents dropped acid and he is the result.

I feel a song coming on! AB8MQ Policy 1 September 8th 05 05:27 PM
12.160 Coming in good in E. NC this am. Al Patrick Shortwave 0 April 25th 05 04:35 PM
The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
Bush Lies: They keep coming and coming Twistedhed CB 0 June 10th 04 07:56 PM