Old September 11th 05, 11:13 PM
an_old_friend

Default An appeal to k4yz

Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution

Old September 12th 05, 02:15 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

Poor Lardass, he's now the 32 YEAR-OLD-VIRGIN, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
No job, no, girlfriend, no money, no presents, not even a birthday card
will he have! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whine a little louder, Lardass!
BWHAHAHAHAHA

Old September 12th 05, 02:52 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution

"arrested"

Markie...Was that a sentence?

I was going to get arrested? I don't think so.

Learn English, Markie. You are seriously deficient in grammar,
comprehension and application. Fix it or accept the fact that you'll
be constantly made a fool of by your own words (or what passes for
words)...

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 12th 05, 04:09 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution

cut
I was going to get arrested? I don't think so.

Yes you claimed you were going to get me arrested, you were lying of
course but you cliamed it

you also claimed you were going to get mental health to comit about a
month ago

You talk a good game but when it comes to action you are always MIA
cut

Old September 12th 05, 04:10 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution

cut
I was going to get arrested? I don't think so.

Yes you claimed you were going to get me arrested, you were lying of
course but you cliamed it

you also claimed you were going to get mental health to comit about a
month ago

You talk a good game but when it comes to action you are always MIA

Indeed you are more offended by me than the "Childraper" poster showing
that you are truly sick you will tolerate Child rape but not what you
call lying
cut

Old September 12th 05, 04:23 PM
an_old_friend

Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

Like I said don't count on Stevie for action.

He is full of talk full of boasting short on deeds

Stevie is bully and only attacks those he thinks he can bully, and once
he starts he can't stop even if they attacked doesn't back down so he
carries on these multyear venedettas desperating trying and thinking to
himself "just more attack and he'll cave"

He cn't even stay on topic

Old September 12th 05, 04:41 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution

cut
I was going to get arrested? I don't think so.

Yes you claimed you were going to get me arrested, you were lying of
course but you cliamed it

"claimed"

No, I did not state I was going to "get you arrested".

you also claimed you were going to get mental health to comit about a
month ago

No, I did not state I was going to get you committed.

If you're going to make crazy claims, at least get what I DID
say correct!

You talk a good game but when it comes to action you are always MIA

Nope.

I can't force Michigan's hand, however the FACT remains that a
case file is now open. It has YOUR name on it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 12th 05, 05:11 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution

cut
I was going to get arrested? I don't think so.

Yes you claimed you were going to get me arrested, you were lying of
course but you cliamed it

That's not what your "sentence" stated in the ini9tial post,
Markie.

you also claimed you were going to get mental health to comit about a
month ago

No, I did not.

I stated I would file a complain and report. I did.

You talk a good game but when it comes to action you are always MIA

Nope. Ask Toiddie.

Indeed you are more offended by me than the "Childraper" poster showing
that you are truly sick you will tolerate Child rape but not what you
call lying

First of all I long ago blew off the silliness of the Lloyd,
Wiseman, et al group. I no more believe any of them to be a "child
raper" than I believe you to be a Colonel in the Army.

Second of all, most of what you do IS lying, and we even have YOUR
acknowledgement of your mistruthfulness and deceit to back it up.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 12th 05, 06:14 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

don't count on Stevie for action he was going to get arested 7 years
ago, and comitted to a mental institution

cut
I was going to get arrested? I don't think so.

Yes you claimed you were going to get me arrested, you were lying of
course but you cliamed it

"claimed"

No, I did not state I was going to "get you arrested".

yes you did you claimed that for saying I was colnel after you
threatened to kill me you going to get me aressted

you also claimed you were going to get mental health to comit about a
month ago

No, I did not state I was going to get you committed.

you sure did

and that you would take action that would do more than anoy me

If you're going to make crazy claims, at least get what I DID
say correct!

I am repateing your Crazy Claims

You talk a good game but when it comes to action you are always MIA

Nope.

I can't force Michigan's hand, however the FACT remains that a
case file is now open. It has YOUR name on it.

Nah at best you have caused to a file to be labeled and stuck in
cabiment somewhere, already forgotten

You claimed that you could cause action that would do more than anoy me

You have caused nothing

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 12th 05, 06:25 PM
an_old_friend

Lloyd wrote:
Steve you are good at net copping and you would do a lot of pple a big
favor if you would net cop that childraper guy who posts from goggle and
get him kicked off. he is way worse than n9ogl and you got rid of him so
please get the childraper guy who is probaly realy Wiseman kicked off
goggle. thank you.

Don't count on Stevie he is MIA

K4YZ Has No Documents? That's a Problem. bb General 2 May 4th 05 03:32 AM
k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
K4YZ N9OGL Policy 9 March 24th 05 07:18 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
K4YZ Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 0 November 26th 04 03:56 PM