Old September 14th 05, 04:53 AM
kk4tl

Default Savage negro beasts hospitalize Houston school children

Savage Negro Beasts ... Hmmm .. wonder who posted this message.

Hey Bro. Lawrence - check it out - what do you think?

I checked with Nashville Joe and he can't figure it out, either.

I don't think it was profit Stair but it sure sounds like one of his
faithful listeners. If you know what I mean.

FWIW I'll be returning to Mem-Town in a month or so. I'll find me a
'box and get settled in just like the good old days.

I hear Time Lords are always welcome at KRBC. The sistah's will treat
you like a true profit, sir.

Old September 14th 05, 06:45 AM
Brenda Ann

"kk4tl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Savage Negro Beasts ... Hmmm .. wonder who posted this message.

Hey Bro. Lawrence - check it out - what do you think?

I checked with Nashville Joe and he can't figure it out, either.

I don't think it was profit Stair but it sure sounds like one of his
faithful listeners. If you know what I mean.

FWIW I'll be returning to Mem-Town in a month or so. I'll find me a
'box and get settled in just like the good old days.

I hear Time Lords are always welcome at KRBC. The sistah's will treat
you like a true profit, sir.

Isn't/wasn't KRBC in Amarillo?? Seems I used to walk by the station studios
on my way to school all those moons ago..

Old September 14th 05, 02:31 PM
kk4tl

This KRBC refers to Kirby Road Baptist Church in Memphis.

The initiator of this thread (who is a fan of profit Stair) received a
warm invitaton there a few years ago.

I'm sure the welcome is still open.

Old September 14th 05, 07:39 PM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Brenda Ann wrote:

Isn't/wasn't KRBC in Amarillo?? Seems I used to walk by the station studios
on my way to school all those moons ago..

KRBC is in Abilene, Tx.

Old September 15th 05, 12:13 AM
Brenda Ann

"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:

Isn't/wasn't KRBC in Amarillo?? Seems I used to walk by the station
studios on my way to school all those moons ago..

KRBC is in Abilene, Tx.

You're right.. my mind is going.. it was Abilene we lived in at the time. We
moved around so much when I was a kid it was just incredible.. there was not
a western state we didn't live in, and toss in Nebraska and Missouri just
for good measure..

Old September 15th 05, 05:37 AM
Cmdr Buzz Corey

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Cmdr Buzz Corey" wrote in message

KRBC is in Abilene, Tx.

You're right.. my mind is going.. it was Abilene we lived in at the time. We
moved around so much when I was a kid it was just incredible.. there was not
a western state we didn't live in, and toss in Nebraska and Missouri just
for good measure..

I grew up just a few miles southeast of Abilene.