Old December 15th 05, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default sorry bout my asshole hubby

On 18 Oct 2005 12:30:44 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

(UNSNIP)...result the dianosis of Dyslexia and the Dylesoid aphasia

"diagnosis"

Mark, if you're going to seek sympathy for yourself with various
maladies, pick maladies that really exist.

There is no such thing as "Dylesoid aphasia". Not even close to a
real "diagnosis".

ayou know this How Nursie? you are drop out of a nursing school
but then Nurses do often think you know better than doctors

and
the beginging of the specail ed dept efforts to try and cram enough
Morse Code into my head to pass the dammed test, they were not
sucfessull, at this point in my life I was still fool enough to be very
honest I should have allowed it when I was offered a faked morse code
passing grade

Too many typos to mention.

I rate this one just below the "I am a drafted Colonel" story...

but this is only a partial list Stevie One I don't bother remeber any
one right now. Two becuase I am pretty sure a number of such charges
were made, filed and forgotten with out a word to me

They are never "forgotten".

sure are, they become iretrivable the length f time varies and is
getting longer as technology imporves. but Data is "forggoten" all the
time, indeed it has to be. if it never disapeared then the laws of
Physics would be thereby broken

they are certainly no threat to me

are you really dumb enough to think you can frighten me with the
"Permentant File" crap

you accused me of paranoia wrt Social Services. that was and remains a
load of ####.

Nope.

it is a load of ****

to be paranoid of Social services Id have to fear them

I know and you should as well that real child abuse goes on all the
time under their very noses.

I know that SS will laugh at such a claim as you describe, talked
about it with a friend of mine who works there.

Indeed enough these bull**** complaints can alas hide real reports by
cuasing them to be discounted as just aother crack pot, as well by
wasting their time investgation the "charges" of crackpots like
yourself.

But if it let's you sleep better, go right on ahead thinking it
is, Mark.

I would ahve to fear them for it to be paranoia. I have
nothing but contempt for them. any one that follows the news and hear
how in capple these agencies are at there mission (by seeing the
reports fo stuff they have allowed to go on for year) should also hold
them in distain, IMO

"disdain", among others.

I can tell you this, Mark...THEY hold someone in "disdain"
themselves...A legal system that allows certain folks to continue to
rack up "charges" yet not face the legal system until something REALLY
bad happens.

almost got that one right

they hold something not someone in distain

Since I laid down this gualtlet only you and ole whinnyslit (who may
well be you as well, I don't know or much care) dare to continue such a
line

WTF is a "gualtlet"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 15th 05, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default so very sorry bout my asshole huuby

On 19 Oct 2005 05:23:02 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
On 18 Oct 2005 05:43:24 -0700,
wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

pruing again

let me know when you try it so I can gloat over the nothing that
happened

Nobody said they were going to try it, stupid. That's what "Could be"
means.

agreed nobody is going to try it becuase it is Bull****

No it isn't, child abuser.

yes it is bull****

No action of mine is remotely a violation of FCC rules

therefore any claim to the contary is pure BS

It would be fun to watch someone try out that line of bull**** though

It would be more fun watching a video of you blowing what little brains
you have out.

proving again that you are sick SoB

but as I said before

the FCC is pretty screwed up in many ways but at least they know they
can't take part in hate filled gay bashing

therefore any claim that someone could get the FCC to any action
against me for being Bisexual is pure bull****

cut to close

Old January 8th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more forgery from stev more lies from his past, when will admit he is lying?

On 10 Oct 2005 12:33:58 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend wrote:

forgery there
K4YZ wrote:
Starting from the title:

an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on
the net is child abuse

"feel" "telling" "one's"

You've only now chaged your "parameter" to "on the net".

not really I have always said in the porper place, which is mostly on
the net

"proper"

However lying is lying.

And that remains the same today. Nothing's changed.

indeed nothing has

you were lying then you are lying now

nobodys old friend wrote:

another forgery
to all those persons believ spouting the bull#### that teaching one

yet another forgery
kids to lie on the net is child abuse I off ther following Numbers

"believe" "one's" "offer" "the"

the Michigan Child abuse Hotline
1-800-942-4357

why didn't you call Steve?

it is my understanding that the above number may only be usable the
residenet of Michigan

"residents"

You understand very little. That sentence had more holes in it
than the Bismark.

so I also provide the following for the local office of the state
agentcy in question

1-906-353-4700

when did you call?

"agency"

this will connect you with the Family Independence agency for Houghton
Baraga and Keweenaw Counties

In some states is is a crime to falsely report child abuse, I do not
know wether it is or is not a crime in Michigan

"whether" "it is", not "is is"

To falsely report ANY act agaist children is a crime in all
states, Mark. Including YOUR state of mind.

no it is not Stevie In Indiania any report of child abuse can be legaly
can be made legaly

"Legally"

Re-read that sentence, you flaming idiot, and then you will
understand why I laugh at you all the time!

I know why you laugh

you laugh at the disable all the time it seems

Mark...I said "To FALSELY (my emphasis) report ANY act against
children is a crime in all states, Mark."

meaning of course you can't make such a report without comtting a
crime

meaning yuo are lying about me

In Michigan is not a crime to falsely report elder abuse, as I checked
on when I had to deal with that false report

Yes, Mark, it is a crime.

You were either too stupid to understand what was being said, or
you were lied to...

I also know that you can make an anouomous report if you like, as
someone did some time back claiming I was abusing my father. From that
incident I know the law requires abuse claims to be investagted within
24 hours but that in practical term it sometimes takes a bit longer

"anonymous"

So NOW I know why they replied "we cannot comment on on-going
investigations" and "your report will be passed to the officer involved
in this case".

Note I quote "...in this case".

nothing specail they say that always see further comments below

"special"

Obviously there was NO case as far as I KNEW..Someone slipped and
let the cat out of the bag and Mark obligingly verified it for me that
I was NOT the FIRST to approach the authorities in Michigan!

maybe not

No "maybe" to it, Mark! Obviously you ARE the nutcase I believe
you to be! Someone else has been there before me!

really and yet despite your claims they are still biding their time
about me

I am according to you a danger to myself and others and yet the state
has this "evidence" and does nothing for months

no Stevei they have evidence form you that their are pople that don't
like me

I can certainly live with that

for daring to take public stands on issues over the years I have been
reported for many things

If you think that the simple act of publically expressing an
opinion got you to where youa re today, you're even more deluded than I
surmised.

I know it is

if you had asked I would have confirmed it for you

I have asked. You've denied it before. But then you ALSO claimed
to be a Colonel in the United States Army, too.....

and you threatened to murder right before that I report that and My
own action the FBI at the time

obviously they did not see it as a crime but of course YOU know better

those taking political stand in this "free" country have for years been
the targets of effort

It's got nothing to do with your "political" views.

sure does
tesp that radical view that who I sleep is my own bussness not yours

It's got EVERY thing to do with your being a two-legged bag of
fruit loops.

a clear lie on your part alling it allegory or sarcasm does not make
it a true statement

thtat you made it then and continue to make em now just shows you as
gay bashing bigot

So if you think I am abusing some child report, as you should if you
truly believe that crap, otherwise I ask that you drop it.

No one said you're "abusing some child report"...Hey, take that
piece of paper out back, tape it to a tree, and plink at it all day
long for all I care! Abuse all the reports you care to!

Of course I lack the power to enforce my wishes but I make them known

You only lack the power to "enforce" your wishes when you do
nothing to make them happen.

more bull#### Stevie nothing I can realy do to stop your harrasment, at
least not without breaking the law

"really"

What harrassment?

your harresment

yuo will go on to define harrasment as 137 post attacking a person a
mark you pasted long before this post was made

so you admited to harassment later

You mean making fun of your silliness and repeatedly proving you
to be the fool that you are?

THAT is a consequence of YOUR doings, Mark. Nothing I do or say
here to or about you could happen without your tacit support.

another lie

you were attacking when I was not even here steve

You have expressed a "wish" to be an HF-licensed Amateur...The
ONLY thing holding you back is YOU!

not at all My publicaly stated estimate says I will achive that goal on
or about 1 APR 2006

"publically"

My publically stated estimate says that no matter when or how you
"upgrade" to HF in the Amateur Radio service, you'll still be a liar
and a deviant.

and you you will still be gay ashing bigot

and liar

Mark...you were a pitiful little dweeb of a human BEFORE you made
this "invitation", and now you look all the more idiotic and paranoid
for it. Add that to your fractured, ill-conceived narrative and you
look more and more like you're in need of confined, definitive care.

well simply tried of the threat and bull####

"tired"

What threats?

"one shot one kill", stop this or I will report you you go on and on

And if you're tired of the BS, stop promulgating it.

I am promugating the ruth a concept you are unfamilier with it seems

but again if you think I am abusing a child make a report. It will the
half dozen or so reports that I know about, let alone the ones that
never rose to a level that anyone bothered with

This get's funnier by the minute!

and yet you cring to your lies

They will be much more impressed if you show up voluntarilly and
ask for help, rather than have to drag you off kicking and screaming.

show up and say "Stevie says I should report myself for child abuse
becuase I think kids should be taught to always lie in public forums on
the internet, and in certain other condictions as well"

No.

Show up and admit that you are a pathological liar,

I am not a pathological liar

that you are a
predator

I am not a predadotor
and a social services parasite.

nor a ss parsite

BTW only one of those might a person mental treatement the
pathological liar but not even that

the only thing that gets you help thse days is being suicidal homcidal
or on achol or drugs

none of which apply to me

being that stupid is about the only thing I could do that might get me
comitted

Well, Mark, you ARE that stupid.

nope you are that big a fool

BTW I realy don't care about impressing figures of authority. I would
have thought you'd learned that by now

"really"

It's not about impressing anyone, Mark. It's about you seeking
help.

for what? offending you?

Do it now. Do it for your own good.

try it yourself

I don't need it. You do.

you do need it

you need to learn to live peacefully with people that are different
than yourself

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on the net is child abuse

On 10 Oct 2005 12:33:58 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend wrote:

more of steve forgery
K4YZ wrote:
Starting from the title:

an open Invite to those that fell that teling ones kids to lie on
the net is child abuse

"feel" "telling" "one's"

You've only now chaged your "parameter" to "on the net".

not really I have always said in the porper place, which is mostly on
the net

"proper"

However lying is lying.

And that remains the same today. Nothing's changed.

except your claim that you are honest

No tyou were always lying there too

nobodys old friend wrote:
[...]

did you report me or just go along without protest at someone using
your name to comit a crime

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

How Handle Multiple Open Wire Lines? greg knapp 5 Antenna 18 September 14th 05 10:50 PM
Open wire feedlines Doug General 6 December 23rd 04 06:03 AM
Repeaters in the NYC area for the US Open? Gab General 1 August 16th 04 09:06 PM
Alpaca Farm Open House in Glendale Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter General 0 April 27th 04 12:20 AM
Open Wire Feeder Switching Ideas ? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Antenna 4 December 30th 03 07:37 PM