Old October 12th 05, 08:10 AM
an old friend

Default a few thoughts

Stevie esp (with help from dan and dave) argue that it is chil abuse to
teach that lying is ever a good idea

Is it? consider this Stevie Dave dan whiny and other all spend a great
deal of time on the "issue" that I am bisexaul, something I try not to
bring up but frankly it isn't possible to not deal with around here.

It is said that roughly 10 percent of amercians are BLGT that is number
of more than 20 million people., and yet for if they are honest they
are suggejected to the relentless attacks of people like Stevie.
therefore a good case can be made that lying is a better idea than
hoesntly.

Indeed despite the fact I don't deny being bisexual Stevie says
everything I say is a lie or words to that effect. Stevie and MD went
looking for this years ago I gareed with them and said (and continue to
say it has nothing to do with ham radio) but 7 years later Stevie still
hammers at this issue BTW I have perhaps found an issue in Ham radio
where it has some bearing I don't see the gender of conectors in the
same way as the rest of you, not a major one but it came up this week,
thanks to someone signing their email "k4yz" sending email to many ham
in the area presumibly to inusre everyone knows this "vital fact" about
me, forunately for me who ever (and it may or may not be Stevie making
these mails which I have not seen with there header in place, Stevie
may be the victum of someone else here trying to provoke further
"entertainment" by signing stevie name) laced the mail without enough
over the top to be largely dismised

but back to the subject more than 50 percent of my children will bi or
gay according to studies. I know that fact. therefore for several
reason I will teach my children to lie.

reason One should they turn out to be bi or gay it will help to ensure
there safety from Stevie or people likely whinny

reason two plenty of sex feinds pray on children lying as they will be
taught that about everything they say to strangers online, about
themselves, should be a lie, will help keep them safe

I am called paranoid for such views. Indeed I even understand the
thought that goes into that charge. OTOH I have experenced for myself
the price to be paid for being honest about such things, both personaly
and on the bodies of others.

Why do I lie stevie? becuase folks like you and whinny and other taught
me that it wasn't safe to tell the truth.

You want to stop me and other from teach the next generation to lie,
try working for a world where being honest isn't flat out unsafe. Have
you seen the stat on suicides in Gay youths. you should know something
of them as a nurse. you nor I can create a wrold where lying isn't the
profitable way of doing things. It should be possible to create a world
where telling the turth isn't ever dangerous.

I realy don't mind the fact you don't like me even if the sole reason
were my sexual orientation. I support that as your right (which is why
I not amoug the left wingers that bascialywant to make disliking gays
crime) hat can never support support is the branding you practice.

it is a fact in this nation today that if you stand up and say so and
so is gay you endanger there there safety and even their life. I truely
wish the preceeding statement were a lie, nothing on earth would make
me happier

i'll be gone a couple of days having married a practicing Jew we will
be off to visit a larger temple for Yom Kippur so i will not be around
a few days

think about what I have written if you able look at your posts and
daves and esp whinnyslit, and ask yourself why it is dangerous in
america to honest about a subject that should be nobodies bussness who
another person sleeps with

I expect that i will come back and find your normal venon in reply, but
maybe you will choose to disapoint me

Old October 12th 05, 11:34 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
Stevie esp (with help from dan and dave) argue that it is chil abuse to
teach that lying is ever a good idea

"child" "never"

It's not. It "teaches" that weakness of character is "OK".

I just teach my kids what to AVOID and why...Then they don't have
to LIE about ANYthing.

Is it? consider this Stevie Dave dan whiny and other all spend a great
deal of time on the "issue" that I am bisexaul, something I try not to
bring up but frankly it isn't possible to not deal with around here.

"bisexual"

I don't "bring it up", Mark...You do. Such as in this windy,
rambling bit of self-appreciating pontification you've generated here.

It is said that roughly 10 percent of amercians are BLGT that is number
of more than 20 million people., and yet for if they are honest they
are suggejected to the relentless attacks of people like Stevie.
therefore a good case can be made that lying is a better idea than
hoesntly.

"Americans" "subjected" "honesty"

I don't "attack" anyone based upon thier "sexuality", Mark...But I
do about them lying. You've been busted LYING about this as you have
numerous other topics.

Indeed despite the fact I don't deny being bisexual Stevie says
everything I say is a lie or words to that effect.

There's not "words to that effect".

There's your ADMISSION that you lie "at will".

YOUR words...

Stevie and MD went
looking for this years ago I gareed with them and said (and continue to
say it has nothing to do with ham radio) but 7 years later Stevie still
hammers at this issue

"agreed"

No I don't.

But here YOU are creating an entirely new thread whining about it.

BTW I have perhaps found an issue in Ham radio
where it has some bearing I don't see the gender of conectors in the
same way as the rest of you, not a major one but it came up this week,
thanks to someone signing their email "k4yz" sending email to many ham
in the area presumibly to inusre everyone knows this "vital fact" about
me

"presumably" "ensure"

Check the headers of any e mail allegedly signed by me, Mark.

Nice story, though.

forunately for me who ever (and it may or may not be Stevie making
these mails which I have not seen with there header in place, Stevie
may be the victum of someone else here trying to provoke further
"entertainment" by signing stevie name) laced the mail without enough
over the top to be largely dismised

"dismissed"

But do you think EVERYone is going to "dismiss" it, Mark?

People don't generate stuff like that unless there's SOME reason
for it. Assuming your story is true (I seriously doubt it...You've
been caught in so many other lies...) the "locals" will be watching
you.

but back to the subject more than 50 percent of my children will bi or
gay according to studies. I know that fact. therefore for several
reason I will teach my children to lie.

Then they will get caught lying. And regardless of who they lay
down with at night, they will be known as liars.

People can "do business" with other people on a whole range of
issues and have no reason to regret their transactions. But people
don't tolerate or trust liars.

reason One should they turn out to be bi or gay it will help to ensure
there safety from Stevie or people likely whinny

Yeah. Right.

reason two plenty of sex feinds pray on children lying as they will be
taught that about everything they say to strangers online, about
themselves, should be a lie, will help keep them safe

"fiends"

Teaching your kids to just stay away from places where people like
that lurk is the first priority, Mark.

Teaching them to come to their parents with any questionable
communications is the second.

Teaching them to lie to strangers just makes it easy for them to
lie to you.

I am called paranoid for such views.

No. You're called an idiot. None of your claims or allegations
has ever been even remotely substantiated.

Indeed I even understand the
thought that goes into that charge. OTOH I have experenced for myself
the price to be paid for being honest about such things, both personaly
and on the bodies of others.

"experienced" "personally"

HONEST...?!?!
BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And "...on the bodies of others..." ?!?! What crap are you
spewing now...?!?!

Why do I lie stevie? becuase folks like you and whinny and other taught
me that it wasn't safe to tell the truth.

"Stevie" "because"

You lie because your self-esteem and character are lacking.

You were CAUGHT lying over and over again, Mark.

You want to stop me and other from teach the next generation to lie,
try working for a world where being honest isn't flat out unsafe.

And how can you create a world that's NOT "unsafe" when there are
creeps like you promoting deviance, deceit and cowardice?

Have
you seen the stat on suicides in Gay youths. you should know something
of them as a nurse. you nor I can create a wrold where lying isn't the
profitable way of doing things. It should be possible to create a world
where telling the turth isn't ever dangerous.

"world"

Lying is "profitable"...?!?!

I realy don't mind the fact you don't like me even if the sole reason
were my sexual orientation.

"really"

I don't give a squat WHO you sleep with, Mark.

You are a liar. Plain and simple. You even went as far as to
"admit" it and then try to DEFEND it.

You make up these assinine stories and then try to "vicitimize"
yourself for pity's sake.

I support that as your right (which is why
I not amoug the left wingers that bascialywant to make disliking gays
crime) hat can never support support is the branding you practice.

"among" "basically" "that"

First of all, no one can "legislate" people into NOT 'disliking'
ANYone for ANY reason.

The CRIME is commiting some physical act against somone because of
it.

it is a fact in this nation today that if you stand up and say so and
so is gay you endanger there there safety and even their life. I truely
wish the preceeding statement were a lie, nothing on earth would make
me happier

Mark, I work with at least six people that I KNOW of who are gay
and make no bones about being gay, even here in the middle of the Bible
Belt. Not a one of them has sufered som much as a hang nail or headache
due to thier chosen "lifestyle".

i'll be gone a couple of days having married a practicing Jew we will
be off to visit a larger temple for Yom Kippur so i will not be around
a few days

Have a nice trip.

think about what I have written if you able look at your posts and
daves and esp whinnyslit, and ask yourself why it is dangerous in
america to honest about a subject that should be nobodies bussness who
another person sleeps with

Then stop making an issue of it.

Stop lying.

And look at your OWN posts. Ask YOURSELF why almost everyone in
this forum finds it so easy to latch on to your dribble and make fun of
it. And your typos and fractured English grammar are the LEAST of the
issues I refer to !

I expect that i will come back and find your normal venon in reply, but
maybe you will choose to disapoint me

"venom" "disappoint"

Nothing I could say in "reply" would be perceived as anything BUT
"venom" by you, Mark. You don't want to accept that your deceit and
dishonesty are the roots of YOUR problem, not your choice of sex
partners.

Shalom

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 12th 05, 01:35 PM

Have fun with your she male "practicing Jew" at the B&B in Vermont,
Marky.

Old October 12th 05, 03:26 PM
oink-oink

wrote in message
oups.com...
Have fun with your she male "practicing Jew" at the B&B in Vermont,
Marky.

is he/she any relation to the 2 or more lesbians what used to
allegedly live next door to KC1 Zipper Queen and
made his live a living nightmare whilst there during the
great old days of the 14.313 Radio Wars ?

"I'll kick the living s--t outta you!!"
- ka4muj on 14.313 (sk)

Old October 13th 05, 02:33 PM

oink-oink wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Have fun with your she male "practicing Jew" at the B&B in Vermont,
Marky.

is he/she any relation to the 2 or more lesbians what used to
allegedly live next door to KC1 Zipper Queen and
made his live a living nightmare whilst there during the
great old days of the 14.313 Radio Wars ?

"I'll kick the living s--t outta you!!"
- ka4muj on 14.313 (sk)

Yeah, I bet Marky is visiting Davie Faglossi's B&B!

Old October 16th 05, 11:00 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Stevie esp (with help from dan and dave) argue that it is chil abuse to
teach that lying is ever a good idea

"child" "never"

It's not. It "teaches" that weakness of character is "OK".

Only in your opinion which is not the law of the land thank goodness

I just teach my kids what to AVOID and why...Then they don't have
to LIE about ANYthing.

that tack is your call for YOUR kids not mine

Is it? consider this Stevie Dave dan whiny and other all spend a great
deal of time on the "issue" that I am bisexaul, something I try not to
bring up but frankly it isn't possible to not deal with around here.

"bisexual"

I don't "bring it up", Mark...You do.

Bull**** Stevie you were going on about it with an hour of my reutrn
here

Such as in this windy,
rambling bit of self-appreciating pontification you've generated here.

It is said that roughly 10 percent of amercians are BLGT that is number
of more than 20 million people., and yet for if they are honest they
are suggejected to the relentless attacks of people like Stevie.
therefore a good case can be made that lying is a better idea than
hoesntly.

"Americans" "subjected" "honesty"

I don't "attack" anyone based upon thier "sexuality", Mark.

you just lying like the sack of **** you are

..But I
do about them lying.

then start telling the turth yourself

You've been busted LYING about this as you have
numerous other topics.

Indeed despite the fact I don't deny being bisexual Stevie says
everything I say is a lie or words to that effect.

There's not "words to that effect".

yes there is

There's your ADMISSION that you lie "at will".

never made such

YOUR words...

Stevie and MD went
looking for this years ago I gareed with them and said (and continue to
say it has nothing to do with ham radio) but 7 years later Stevie still
hammers at this issue

"agreed"

No I don't.

yes you do

from the very hour i return you brought my sexuality

But here YOU are creating an entirely new thread whining about it.

BTW I have perhaps found an issue in Ham radio
where it has some bearing I don't see the gender of conectors in the
same way as the rest of you, not a major one but it came up this week,
thanks to someone signing their email "k4yz" sending email to many ham
in the area presumibly to inusre everyone knows this "vital fact" about
me

"presumably" "ensure"

Check the headers of any e mail allegedly signed by me, Mark.

as I said they are not in hand Stevie boy

and you have admiting to emailing folks in springfield IL about me in
another thread

Nice story, though.

and I even adknowlede someone may be acting for you

forunately for me who ever (and it may or may not be Stevie making
these mails which I have not seen with there header in place, Stevie
may be the victum of someone else here trying to provoke further
"entertainment" by signing stevie name) laced the mail without enough
over the top to be largely dismised

"dismissed"

But do you think EVERYone is going to "dismiss" it, Mark?

no I don't never said I did

OTOH those that take too close an interest will be told to buzz off or
something firmer if needed

People don't generate stuff like that unless there's SOME reason
for it. Assuming your story is true (I seriously doubt it...You've
been caught in so many other lies...) the "locals" will be watching
you.

so what? if anyone wants to ask politely about my sexual oreination or
my views on lying all they have to do is ask.

The local have likely been watching since i wrote an editorial saying
that the world wasn't going to end simply gay marraige was legaly
established. or based on other positions I have taken over the years.

I can bear such watching I hope they feeling there time well used if
they bother

but back to the subject more than 50 percent of my children will bi or
gay according to studies. I know that fact. therefore for several
reason I will teach my children to lie.

Then they will get caught lying. And regardless of who they lay
down with at night, they will be known as liars.

so what?

People can "do business" with other people on a whole range of
issues and have no reason to regret their transactions. But people
don't tolerate or trust liars.

gee Billy clinton has no trouble and other I could name
what most people will never trust is those that say they never lie and
clearly do, that includes yourself Stevie

reason One should they turn out to be bi or gay it will help to ensure
there safety from Stevie or people likely whinny

Yeah. Right.

yea right

reason two plenty of sex feinds pray on children lying as they will be
taught that about everything they say to strangers online, about
themselves, should be a lie, will help keep them safe

"fiends"

Teaching your kids to just stay away from places where people like
that lurk is the first priority, Mark.

that is YOUR judgment, it is not mine, besides they lurk almost
everywhere, even in the some the parks around this isolated part of the
country to read the newspaper

Teaching them to come to their parents with any questionable
communications is the second.

again your judgement, not mine

Teaching them to lie to strangers just makes it easy for them to
lie to you.

I am sure they will doing long before I instruct them

I am called paranoid for such views.

No. You're called an idiot. None of your claims or allegations
has ever been even remotely substantiated.

yea right the FBI's and over federal agencies are not good enough for
you as evidence

Indeed I even understand the
thought that goes into that charge. OTOH I have experenced for myself
the price to be paid for being honest about such things, both personaly
and on the bodies of others.

"experienced" "personally"

HONEST...?!?!
BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And "...on the bodies of others..." ?!?! What crap are you
spewing now...?!?!

Why do I lie stevie? becuase folks like you and whinny and other taught
me that it wasn't safe to tell the truth.

"Stevie" "because"

You lie because your self-esteem and character are lacking.

not at all

You were CAUGHT lying over and over again, Mark.

so?

as you have been many times

You want to stop me and other from teach the next generation to lie,
try working for a world where being honest isn't flat out unsafe.

And how can you create a world that's NOT "unsafe" when there are
creeps like you promoting deviance, deceit and cowardice?

I don't promte devaince or cowardice, that is another of your lies

Have
you seen the stat on suicides in Gay youths. you should know something
of them as a nurse. you nor I can create a wrold where lying isn't the
profitable way of doing things. It should be possible to create a world
where telling the turth isn't ever dangerous.

"world"

Lying is "profitable"...?!?!

sure is ask Billy Boy, and most canidates for office

bull**** another lie

You are a liar. Plain and simple. You even went as far as to
"admit" it and then try to DEFEND it.

You make up these assinine stories and then try to "vicitimize"
yourself for pity's sake.

I support that as your right (which is why
I not amoug the left wingers that bascialywant to make disliking gays
crime) hat can never support support is the branding you practice.

"among" "basically" "that"

First of all, no one can "legislate" people into NOT 'disliking'
ANYone for ANY reason.

never said anyone could, but they are those that want to try

The CRIME is commiting some physical act against somone because of
it.

then why do you so?

it is a fact in this nation today that if you stand up and say so and
so is gay you endanger there there safety and even their life. I truely
wish the preceeding statement were a lie, nothing on earth would make
me happier

Mark, I work with at least six people that I KNOW of who are gay
and make no bones about being gay, even here in the middle of the Bible
Belt. Not a one of them has sufered som much as a hang nail or headache
due to thier chosen "lifestyle".

you just don't know the turth about it

i'll be gone a couple of days having married a practicing Jew we will
be off to visit a larger temple for Yom Kippur so i will not be around
a few days

Have a nice trip.

think about what I have written if you able look at your posts and
daves and esp whinnyslit, and ask yourself why it is dangerous in
america to honest about a subject that should be nobodies bussness who
another person sleeps with

Then stop making an issue of it.

you are the one that does

Stop lying.

not lying

And look at your OWN posts. Ask YOURSELF why almost everyone in
this forum finds it so easy to latch on to your dribble and make fun of
it. And your typos and fractured English grammar are the LEAST of the
issues I refer to !

why should I look i know what is there you don't in many cases

and it mostly the the result of my dyslexiod aphasiia and that I am
bisexual, that covers 80-90 percent depedning on the week you look at

I expect that i will come back and find your normal venon in reply, but
maybe you will choose to disapoint me

"venom" "disappoint"

Nothing I could say in "reply" would be perceived as anything BUT
"venom" by you, Mark. You don't want to accept that your deceit and
dishonesty are the roots of YOUR problem, not your choice of sex
partners.

That is too bad, but promising that you are finaly willing to admit
your posionous postings

Shalom

Steve, K4YZ