Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 16th 05, 02:06 PM
K4YZ

Default Lennie Reveals True Identity of "Dudly"....And It Is HE!

Lennie said, in another thread:

Dudly the Imposter is a delusional sociopath with an unfulfilled
ego. That manifests itself as an obssessive hatred of certain
individuals who will not suck up to him and his opinions. Tsk.

Who's Dudly?

Judging by the rest of the paragraph, I'd have to say it was
Leonard H. Anderson.

Let's see....

Lennie pretended to have been "part of the team" in Korea...(3
years before he enlisted...)

Lennie presumed to tell us about "serving under the threat of the
Soviet Bear bomber"

He's regaled us with stories of what it's like to be on the
receiving end of artillery fire. (Lennie was a rear-area radio
mechanic in post-war Japan..that's post KOREAN war Japan...The only
"fire" Lennie saw were tiki lights on the beach)

He's the "resident expert" on at least a dozen emergency
communications programs despite not actually participating in ANY of
them.

He's presumed to render diagnosis on a wide range of mental and
physical afflictions despite not even having been an EMT, let alone a
physician or nurse.

He's tried to tell us how various volunteer organizations, again
one's he's not a memeber of, fit into the "bigger scheme" of things.

He's presumed to "demonstrate" his aerial navigation knowledge
despite being a non-soloed student pilot sometime in the late 50's or
early 60's.

And while mentioning aviaton, we can remember his rantings about
WW2 era "Civil Defense" and the use of the Civil Air Patrol...Again,
all things we are to assume he "mastered" before having attained
puberty..yeaaaaah...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight)

He cannot "discuss", only insult others who disagree with him.
This will continue until he gets some professional help for
his mental affliction.

Yep! I was right! Lennie Anderson IS "Dudly"!~

Steve, K4YZ