Old October 20th 05, 09:44 PM
Roger Wiseman

Default Rockin!

I always like sucking on gay cock
seeing pictures of naked boys makes me rock
Never wanna be like my gay daddy
The way he stuffed his brother "fatty"

I need Raoul's cock to keep me happy
I need raoul's cock to keep me happy
HAPPY!
Baby won't you keep me happy!

I could never keep my eyes off kiddie porn
my momma wished I was never born
Raoul knows how to stick it in my ass
on my elephantine cheeks making a splash

i need raouls cock to keep me happy
i need raouls cock to keep me happy
HAPPY!
baby won't you keep me happy!

((hit me raoul))

i never could get laid by any gal
except for my daughter I can make howl
i like molesting 10 year old boys
luring them to my truck with lollipops and toys

i need raoul's cock to keep me happy
i need raoul's cock to keep me happy
HAPPY
raoul won't you keep me happy!