Old January 12th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Default morestve whing about drinking go for prohibtion why don't you

"DrDeath" wrote in message
wrote in message
On 10 Jan 2006 22:36:52 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 18:52:32 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:23:29 -0000, "The Magnum"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On 10 Jan 2006 10:06:32 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 21 Oct 2005 09:21:39 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
interfence is censorship accrdoing to you steve

Guess you just made that "sentence" up and cut-and-paste it
since
you can't come up with anything original.

nope

I cut and pasted it becuase it sered

Because it WHAT...?!?!

served

Served what? Dinner? Snacks?

it serveds and still does

if you can't fill the rest I don't realy care

but then you went and cesored therest of the pst

Because I WHAT the WHAT?

you censored the rest

No I didn't.

yes you did at least accrdoing to your statements that cutting
something was censorship

Is the Tequila running free there per chance?

not that I know o but then Ithat stuff make me throw up so Id never
drink it

Lessee....Markie says it makes him throw up, which means he's
drank
it before, but in the last 10 days he's SWORE that he does not drink
alcohol.

One I have not so sworwn so you lied there

Sure you have. Absolutley stated that you do NOT drink, never
have.

nope you may have distorted something into that but I have not said I
never drank achol in my past

Which in and of itself was a lie since in our first go-arounds
you admitted to prefering certain beers.

I prefer them for cerain uses uses that would offend you if I stated
them here

you chose to assume I might drinking them I don't consume oraly with
any regaulr I may snip at a beer if offered I do like Odul a Non
acholic beer and serval Other NA's

Two you clearly don't understand the meaning of the words of past and
present

Sure I do.

then use this knowledge

three why do you obesse over how much I or anone might drink, it is in
oint of fact none of your busness

Sure it is. When the "subject" is honesty and you've claimed that
you DON'T drink when you quite clearly just stated that you do, it is
my "busness"

you are ying about my statement or misunderstanding them

BTW you have the right to misunderstand them, as I do wrt your posts

And he wonders why he keeps getting jabbed about his stories and
tales!

only becuase you don't know how to read steve

Sure I do.

then do it and stop adding that aren't there

or do you see more words than i type it looks like it

you don't know the past from the present

Sure I do. YOU don't know how to express them.

then you show if this stement can be relied on that you know you might
be misunderstanding mys tatements and therfore distoring them

You still lie when you claim to knwo I hae been drinking at any given
point in time

obvioulsy Id have to comused the acholal at some to know that drinking
in real amount makes me sick

I am sure it takes quite a lot to make a fat slob like you "that"
drunk.

then you are wrong

I can drink about a beer without geting sick maybe one martini, I do
so from time to time to be socail I don't drink on a regular basis and
you are unable to tell any given time when I have

what was wrong with that

Nothing, as long as you don't beat your "wife" when you're drunk
and stay out from behind the wheel of a motor vehicle when you do.

implied slander

and why is it any of your busness?

Because you brought it up and commented on it.

no you brought it up with your accsuation that I was posting while
drunk

I told you to not comment on issues that you don't want discussed.
That is, afterall, what you say you've been wanting.

you posted the coments that I was posting drunk i have every right to
coment on that slander if I chose

If I had been posting drunk that was none of your bussness then

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

You don't consume beer orally? Please, don't explain. BTW, you need to use
your spell check as you type as if you are drunk.

That dude is one strange cat! He an't spll, and it appeas he s nto alernaive
lifstles.

Old January 12th 06, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
wrote:

I cut and pasted it becuase it sered

Because it WHAT...?!?!

served

Served what? Dinner? Snacks?

it serveds and still does

"serveds"...Now WHAT was THAT...?!?!

figure it out

I've already figured it out.

What I "figured out" was that even YOU don't know.

if you can't fill the rest I don't realy care

Sure you do.

not realy

Liar.

900 posts says otherwise.

Because it's those gaping wide holes in your comments that exist
due to your abuse of the language that get's you into these
tail-chasing episodes, Markie.

tal chasing more of your sexual inuendo steve I and the NG am tired of
your efforts at sexual harassment

"tal chasing"...?!?!

E N G L I S H is the standard language in this forum, Markie.

There was 20 wors there without proper capitalization, spelling or
punctuation.

How is anyone supposed to understand your trash if you won't
define it?

but then you went and cesored therest of the pst

Because I WHAT the WHAT?

you censored the rest

No I didn't.

yes you did at least accrdoing to your statements that cutting
something was censorship

That's a drop in YOUR lap, Markie. You claim that I am censoring
stuff when I snip stuff that's more than 3-posts deep.

No I don't I point that you are doing what YOU call censorship when I
dod it

When you "dod" what...?!?!

But when YOU do
it, the rest of us are supposed to guess what you meant.

no need to guess you don't have to

Sure we do.

You won't exercise patience and care when you type, nor will you
use a spell checker in it's stead.

You type crap. Period.

The difference here being that you make it a habit of "commenting"
on the words you "cut", whereas I do not.

yes since if I don't you try to claim I agree with them

If you "cut" a paragraph yet still presume to comment on the part
you cut, you exercised censorship. I've got no issue with cutting
something down to size when it goes more than 3-posts deep, Markie. I
do it myself. But I don't "cut" that part out yet still comment on it.

you leave a person no choice

Sure I do.

There's ALWAYS options.

If I am going to comment on something, I requote it first.

nope you don't in many cases

An absolute lie.

nope you may have distorted something into that but I have not said I
never drank achol in my past

Sure you have. Within the last few weeks as a matter of fact.

nope more lies or at best your beleive the forgeris you inspire or
crate

What crate? The crate your liquor came in?

Guess you forgot since you were probalby in a drunken stupor then, too.

more slander

It's not slander if it's true, and it's true that you're a drunk.

you just weaken your case if you do file

Nope.

Which in and of itself was a lie since in our first go-arounds
you admitted to prefering certain beers.

I prefer them for cerain uses uses that would offend you if I stated
them here

I can only imagine.

no I realy dont think

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARKIE ADMITTING THAT HE REALLY DOESN'T THINK!

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE IT IN MY LIFE!

Helps get that fecal odor off your breath, I bet...

wel you asked for I do use beer in the time honored aztec fashion, as
an emema

I said nothing about any "aztec" fashion, nor as an "emema",
whatever THAT is supposed to be...

you chose to assume I might drinking them I don't consume oraly with
any regaulr I may snip at a beer if offered I do like Odul a Non
acholic beer and serval Other NA's

Uh huh.

Right.

right

Uh huh. Sure.

Two you clearly don't understand the meaning of the words of past and
present

Sure I do.

then use this knowledge

Which knowledge?

that knowlede you claim to have

I don't have any "knowlede", Markie.

I DO have KNOWLEDGE. Especially of the English language.

three why do you obesse over how much I or anone might drink, it is in
oint of fact none of your busness

Sure it is. When the "subject" is honesty and you've claimed that
you DON'T drink when you quite clearly just stated that you do, it is
my "busness"

you are ying about my statement or misunderstanding them

I am 'ying' ing...?!?! What's that?

you are lying I said and you are

No. You said I was "ying". "Ying" is NOT "lying".

BTW you have the right to misunderstand them, as I do wrt your posts

Misunderstanding is not a "right"...It's an error due to poor
communication.

Passed on this one, I see.

In this case, it's your failure to express yourself more
effectively within the preferred language of this forum.

shove it up your ###

Seems your frame of effective expression is limited to illiterate
jibberish and profanities. You DO have both of those "down pat".

However it in no way diminishes my comments. Your failure to
express yourself more effectively in this forum is YOUR problem and is
what leads to you being humiliated by just about everyone. (Notice I
said "...just about.." Your Feeble Five bretheren notwithstanding...)

And he wonders why he keeps getting jabbed about his stories and
tales!

only becuase you don't know how to read steve

Sure I do.

then do it and stop adding that aren't there

Now see what I mean. There's yet ANOTHER "sentence" that is
meaningless because YOU put in "...and stop adding that aren't
there..." Completely meaningless and it lost you the opprotunity to be
accurately understood.

nah you understood all right and so will most anyone else that reads
it

No, I did not.

You did not complete the sentence.

or do you see more words than i type it looks like it

And there again. Was that a question AND a statement? Sure looks
like it. No punctuation and rotten grammar.

sure no punction so what no crime there

No...it's not a "crime"...It's just a pity that a "guy" like you
that alleges a 248 IQ expresses himself like a drunk 7 year old then
claims it's anyones fault except his own that people have a hard time
understanding him.

you don't know the past from the present

Sure I do. YOU don't know how to express them.

then you show if this stement can be relied on that you know you might
be misunderstanding mys tatements and therfore distoring them

I can't "distor" yor "tatements" any worse than you already do.

yes you can

No, I can't.

I've even tried to mimic you, but find myself automatically
backspacing for the typos.

You still lie when you claim to knwo I hae been drinking at any given
point in time

No I don't.

yes you

Nope. It's apparent.

It's apparent from your "writing".

no it isn't

Sure it is.

And if it's not alcohol, it's pills, but one way or the other you're
intoxicated when you try to "write". You look foolish.

more slander more lies

Nope.

obvioulsy Id have to comused the acholal at some to know that drinking
in real amount makes me sick

I am sure it takes quite a lot to make a fat slob like you "that"
drunk.

then you are wrong

No, I am not. The body metabolizes alcohol at a steady rate based
upon several factors, the principal ones being age, bosy weight and
tolerance to alcohol.

bosy weight?

Evidence that your alleged "dysleia" is just that...Alleged.

but you are quite wrong

Nope. Refer to any medical text on the metabolization of alcohol
(ETOH) from the body.

The only thing that can precipitate the alcohol clearance is rapid
IV therapy with multiple large-bore IV's, preferably with Normal Saline
and/or what we call a "banana bag" IV (Multi-Vit, Magnesium Sulfate
2gm, Thiamine 100mg and folate 1 gm). You literally dilute the alcohol
faster, but even that has a ceiling rate to it and is not a viable
option in COPD'ers, CHF'ers, and certain other metabolic conditions.

I can drink about a beer without geting sick maybe one martini, I do
so from time to time to be socail I don't drink on a regular basis and
you are unable to tell any given time when I have

Wrong.

right even a cop in person can't tell that with some facts

I'm not sure what you were saying, but I am sure it was stupid.

what was wrong with that

Nothing, as long as you don't beat your "wife" when you're drunk
and stay out from behind the wheel of a motor vehicle when you do.

implied slander

Nope. Over 90 percent of most domestic violence acts occur when
the offender is intoxicated.

yes ? your point?

You claimed the above was "implied slander". It wasn't.

Most of the battered persons report that
the offender is normally "a nice person" when sober.

indeed?

Indeed.

but none of these words addressed the point

They did to the rest of educated society. Sorry you go left out.

you implied and contiued to imply that I am ever drunk that I ever
beat my wife (outside consentaul BDSM) or that I ever engage in both
of these activeites at the same time
slander nothing but slader

No. I said it's OK to drink as long as you DON'T do those things
(Domestic abuse, DWI, etc)

What I HAVE said is that it's apparent in HERE when you've been
drinking and posting because your already crappy posts become even
worse.

and why is it any of your busness?

Because you brought it up and commented on it.

no you brought it up with your accsuation that I was posting while
drunk

It's not an accusation.

yes it is

and slander to boot

Nope. Not when it's true.

It's an observation.

it can't an observation you are not in a position to observe me

Sure I am. You hand-deliver evidence to my computer for me to see.

You get sloppier than your usual and the profanites roll out like
tanks in Baghdad.

I get sloppeor when I a tired so what?

Some punctuation! Congratulations!

It's more than "tired", Markie. One can watch your posting time
trends and know when you're usually up and posting. A significant
increase in errors in those windows mean you're either losing your
temper (an illness you've already admitted to) or you're intoxicated.

I told you to not comment on issues that you don't want discussed.
That is, afterall, what you say you've been wanting.

you posted the coments that I was posting drunk i have every right to
coment on that slander if I chose

If I had been posting drunk that was none of your bussness then

Not "if" you were drunk.

if I was drunk it was and remains none of your busness

See, Markie. There you go showing off your dirty laundry again.

..HOW drunk were you...?!?!

not at all but that doesn't matter

It matters that you've been caught being deceitful again!

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 12th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default stev confesses to a lie

wrote:

I cut and pasted it becuase it sered

Because it WHAT...?!?!

served

Served what? Dinner? Snacks?

it serveds and still does

"serveds"...Now WHAT was THAT...?!?!

figure it out

I've already figured it out.

meaning you lied in sugesting you did not understand

flush
Old January 25th 06, 10:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the child abuser

why do you make so much kiddy porn (by lying of course)
Old January 26th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:

More Markie Mularkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 26th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve the coward moust answer but doesn't

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

More Markie Mularkie.

Steve, K4YZ