Old October 20th 05, 10:11 PM
an old friend

Default Stevie with your deparved indifference to human life you have placed someone completely inocent in danger

Stevie just this once read the whole post before you comment

by you constant and in ceasant stalking of me and publishing your
effort I may be responible fore the death of an inocent man

I can handle threat against myself but your reckless has endangered
this other mark morgan, so I have called the FBI. I got to leave a
message for the agaent in MQT (as we use in shorthand here) I hope she
will call and/or that whiny is just blowing smoke

Yes I will rsik something I will find truely humilating to protect the
safety of a fellow I have never met. You will find the fragments form
whiny at the bottom of the post. they convince he may be about to harm
a man you will know from the post IS not me or that he know someone who
about to harm.

either way I have the moral duty to act as best I can to protect this
man. rest assured if harm comes to this man, and I learn of it I do
what is in my power to see that you receive some measure of the LEGAL
blame for it. I take this oath before the Gods

a few notes form Whinyslit
Oct 20, 3:09 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.amateur.misc
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 20 Oct 2005 12:09:34 -0700
Subject: Marky C. Morgan is the Marquette Moron!.
original | Report Abuse

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Marky wrote:
wrote:
Whiny****_Lloyd wrote:

then you expose yet another lie on your part

No,

My dearest fellow underaged child lover,

I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been

Do they have a program that gives a west virgin

Hi Marky! You aren't very smart, dumbass!

yuo were doing so well my my

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As usual, you don't, dumbass.

MORGAN, MARK
316 PINE ST
MARQUETTE, MI 49855-4250
906-228-4596

and from another whinny slit missive
Yep. I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Then, after I
embarass you, you illiterate ****, you can hop up on your crucifix and
die for the sins of all the other illiterate ****s. I know how much
you'd probably ****ing enjoy stigmata, Marky; you're kinky like that.

and finaly from another whiny slit missive
-

Old October 21st 05, 12:33 PM
K4YZ

Default Mark, You've Exceeded "Assinine" On So Many Levels THIS Time!

more_psychotic_than_an_old friend wrote:

Stevie just this once read the whole post before you comment

I did. Laughed when I was done.

You gotta be out of your freakin' mind, Markie!

by you constant and in ceasant stalking of me and publishing your
effort I may be responible fore the death of an inocent man

"your" Incessant" "responsible" "for" "innocent"

Hot Flash Hot Rod...Nothing I do in this forum has anything to
do with what YOU may choose to do "in the real world".

I am not now, nor have I ever been, STALKING you.

And if I DO get an FBI angent asking me questions about any of
this, I am going to show him/her your YEARS of rantings to that effect.

And they will see what I see, a deranged, pathological liar
with a paranoia problem!

I can handle threat against myself but your reckless has endangered
this other mark morgan, so I have called the FBI. I got to leave a
message for the agaent in MQT (as we use in shorthand here) I hope she
will call and/or that whiny is just blowing smoke

"agent"

My "reckless" WHAT, Mark?

NOTHING I have done in this forum has endangered ANYone, least of
all you.

And Mark...The L A S T thing you want ME to do is unload a ton of
your posts in this forum in the lap of a federal agent.

Yes I will rsik something I will find truely humilating to protect the
safety of a fellow I have never met.

"risk" "truly"

Ho Hum.

Mark, everything ABOUT you is "truly humiliating"...

You will find the fragments form
whiny at the bottom of the post. they convince he may be about to harm
a man you will know from the post IS not me or that he know someone who
about to harm.

"from"

Then that is between "whiny", you, this other "Mark Morgan", and
law enforcement.

If "whiny" made a threat, that's HIS cross to bear...Not mine.

Your "complaint" to the FBI will be recognized for what it is...A
mean spirited retaliation for the lambasting you take for your
newsgroup silliness.

either way I have the moral duty to act as best I can to protect this
man.

Mark, the only "moral duty" you have ever exercised, or are
exercising now, is to yourself.

You're a liar, a cheat and a coward, and this "pronouncement" of
your great "moral duty" is laughable on sooooooooooooo many levels!

rest assured if harm comes to this man, and I learn of it I do
what is in my power to see that you receive some measure of the LEGAL
blame for it. I take this oath before the Gods

You were a High School drama queen, weren't you...?!?!

a few notes form Whinyslit
Oct 20, 3:09 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.amateur.misc
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 20 Oct 2005 12:09:34 -0700
original | Report Abuse

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Marky wrote:
wrote:
Whiny####_Lloyd wrote:

then you expose yet another lie on your part

No,

My dearest fellow underaged child lover,

I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been

Do they have a program that gives a west virgin

Hi Marky! You aren't very smart, dumbass!

yuo were doing so well my my

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As usual, you don't, dumbass.

MORGAN, MARK
Hidden by Me
###-###-#####

Obviously, KB9RQZ Mark Morgan, you don't give a rat's kazoo about
this OTHER Mark Morgan since you publish (or re-publish...I don't
follow you in the Markie/Whiny threads) this guy's address and phone
number.

If you were even 1/10th of 1% sincere, you would have deleted it.

But you're not.

This whole thing is an "Oh Pity Me, The Perpetual Victim" thread.

and from another whinny slit missive
Yep. I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Then, after I
embarass you, you illiterate ####, you can hop up on your crucifix and
die for the sins of all the other illiterate #####. I know how much
you'd probably ####ing enjoy stigmata, Marky; you're kinky like that.

and finaly from another whiny slit missive

Mark, seek help. Today. Right now....

Steve, K4YZ

From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 20 Oct 2005 12:09:34 -0700
original | Report Abuse

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Marky wrote:
wrote:
Whiny####_Lloyd wrote:

then you expose yet another lie on your part

No,

My dearest fellow underaged child lover,

I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been

Do they have a program that gives a west virgin

Hi Marky! You aren't very smart, dumbass!

yuo were doing so well my my

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As usual, you don't, dumbass.

MORGAN, MARK
Hidden by Me
###-###-#####

Obviously, KB9RQZ Mark Morgan, you don't give a rat's kazoo about
this OTHER Mark Morgan since you publish (or re-publish...I don't
follow you in the Markie/Whiny threads) this guy's address and phone
number.

If you were even 1/10th of 1% sincere, you would have deleted it.

Past tense......

But you're not.

.......present tense. (If you are going to whine about spelling you
might just as well exercise the use of proper grammar, too!)

This whole thing is an "Oh Pity Me, The Perpetual Victim" thread.

and from another whinny slit missive
Yep. I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Then, after I
embarass you, you illiterate ####, you can hop up on your crucifix and
die for the sins of all the other illiterate #####. I know how much
you'd probably ####ing enjoy stigmata, Marky; you're kinky like that.

and finaly from another whiny slit missive

Mark, seek help. Today. Right now....

Steve, K4YZ

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Old October 21st 05, 02:25 PM
K4YZ

Default ...And Frankie of Silliland Chimes In...Twice Court Martialed Coward And Liar

Frank "I Got Court Martialed Twice Because I'm A Loser" Silliland
wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Who's impersonating a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant?

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to
be a liar, a cheat and a coward, Frankie. You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 21st 05, 03:46 PM
N0VFP

Poor Marky, so stupid..........What whiny is saying is for you to hop
up by yourself, retard. No threats are in his statement, dumbass. He's
telling you to kill yourself.

Old October 21st 05, 03:47 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 -0700, "Gunny Dudly" wrote in
. com:

wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Who's impersonating a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant?

You are. What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

I have no problem telling anyone about my military career, including
to the FCC. The courts-martial weren't serious enough to revoke my
security clearance, so I doubt the FCC will have any problem with
them. But why are they such a thorn in -your- paw?

And BTW..... "out"

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

No, we don't, and it's too bad that you can't include yourself in that
category.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to
be a liar, a cheat and a coward, Frankie.

Hardly. The first court-martial was the result of a bad decision that
I made and I paid for it. And as I explained before, the second was
because I stood up to my superiors when they were wrong, an action for
which I was vindicated. How does that make me "a liar, a cheat and a
coward", Dudly?

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

Actually, they kept -my- money. I signed up on the GJ bonus program
and I held up my end of the deal, but they never paid up.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

Dudly, K4YZ

So why, after 18 alleged years as an avionics tech in the USMC, had
you never heard of the VINSON system?

Old October 21st 05, 05:21 PM
K4YZ

Frankie of Silliland, Coward and Breaker of Sworn Military Oaths
wrote:

On 21 Oct 2005 06:25:17 wrote in
. com:

wrote:

That doesn't mean much coming from a person who impersonantes a
retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

You are.

Guess you don't MIND being called a liar in a public forum then,
huh, Frankie...?!?!

What were those "seven hostile actions" you claimed to have
been in?

None of your business, I guess, Frankie.

I don't have to bow to the demands and taunts of liars, cowards
and disgraced punks who lied to thier country.

Frank Gilliland is all three.

No doubt you don't persue that Amateur ticket because those two
courts martials carry federal weight...

"pursue" "courts-martial"

Thank-you, but I see you didn't answer me.

Sure would hate to see your name
on one of those public actions from the FCC wherein they revert your
application to "pending" status due to "character issues" after they
find oout...And Frankie, they WILL find out.

I have no problem telling anyone about my military career, including
to the FCC. The courts-martial weren't serious enough to revoke my
security clearance, so I doubt the FCC will have any problem with
them. But why are they such a thorn in -your- paw?

Because while I was in the Marines, I came to have a significant
dislike for malingerers and liars.

You're both.

And BTW..... "out"

Thanks again. I'll be more careful.

Those of us who Honorably served in the Marines don't have those
concerns.

No, we don't, and it's too bad that you can't include yourself in that
category.

Sure WE can...YOU can't.

Your twice-court-martialed-in-one-enlistment history proves you to

Hardly. The first court-martial was the result of a bad decision that
I made and I paid for it.

Gee, Frankie...I made some bad decisons too, but no one thought
them bad enough to court martial me for it...Not even Office Hours...

And as I explained before, the second was
because I stood up to my superiors when they were wrong, an action for
which I was vindicated.

In your own mind, perhaps.

How does that make me "a liar, a cheat and a coward", Dudly?

Who's Dudly?

As to the question in general, I already addressed that.

Now how did you get your medical discharge upgraded to an honorable
with full retirement when you claimed to have served only 18 years?

I listened when they spoke and followed instructions. Pretty
simple, actually.

Kinda like following the instructions of my superiors, and when I
thought they were wrong about something, using the proper channels to
address them...Not taking matters into my own hands or going about it
as I dang well pleased "because I was right"

Had your BEEN the kind of Marine you now perceive yourself as
having been YOU'D know THAT.

You swore an oath you
wouldn't keep and took the government's money in the process.

Actually, they kept -my- money. I signed up on the GJ bonus program
and I held up my end of the deal, but they never paid up.

No, you DIDN'T hold up your "end of the deal".

You swore an oath to not only uphold and defend the Constitution of
the United States, but to obey those placed in authority over you.

YOU didn't do that.

At LEAST twice.

There's an "impersonator" here, you lying coward, but it's not me.

It's you.

So why, after 18 alleged years as an avionics tech in the USMC, had
you never heard of the VINSON system?

Poor try to re-direct and divert attention away from the central
theme, that being that you're a liar, a cheat and a coward.

Crude, ineffective, pretty lame, actually.

Probably the same tactics you used to get out of being court
martialed twice.

It didn't work then...it didn't work now.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 21st 05, 08:00 PM

K4YZ wrote:
more_psychotic_than_an_old friend wrote:

Stevie just this once read the whole post before you comment

I did. Laughed when I was done.

You gotta be out of your freakin' mind, Markie!

by you constant and in ceasant stalking of me and publishing your
effort I may be responible fore the death of an inocent man

"your" Incessant" "responsible" "for" "innocent"

Hot Flash Hot Rod...Nothing I do in this forum has anything to
do with what YOU may choose to do "in the real world".

I am not now, nor have I ever been, STALKING you.

Marky thinks ridicule=stalking.

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.amateur.misc
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 20 Oct 2005 12:09:34 -0700
original | Report Abuse

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Marky wrote:
wrote:
Whiny####_Lloyd wrote:

then you expose yet another lie on your part

No,

My dearest fellow underaged child lover,

I am a fan of child pornography and for the past 14 years,I have been

Do they have a program that gives a west virgin

Hi Marky! You aren't very smart, dumbass!

yuo were doing so well my my

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As usual, you don't, dumbass.

MORGAN, MARK
Hidden by Me
###-###-#####

Obviously, KB9RQZ Mark Morgan, you don't give a rat's kazoo about
this OTHER Mark Morgan since you publish (or re-publish...I don't
follow you in the Markie/Whiny threads) this guy's address and phone
number.

It was his previous address, I'll bet.

If you were even 1/10th of 1% sincere, you would have deleted it.

But you're not.

This whole thing is an "Oh Pity Me, The Perpetual Victim" thread.

and from another whinny slit missive
Yep. I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Then, after I
embarass you, you illiterate ####, you can hop up on your crucifix and
die for the sins of all the other illiterate #####. I know how much
you'd probably ####ing enjoy stigmata, Marky; you're kinky like that.

and finaly from another whiny slit missive

Mark, seek help. Today. Right now....

Nobody threatened him. I said I would embarass him, which he pretty
much does all by himself. Then I told him, in effect to commit suicide
by stigmata. Substandard comprehension skills Marky can whine to
whomever he pleases, they'll just write him off as a kook or get him
for filing a false report.

Old October 21st 05, 09:12 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
_an_old friend wrote:

Stevie just this once read the whole post before you comment

I did. Laughed when I was done.

You gotta be out of your freakin' mind, Markie!

never the less

by you constant and in ceasant stalking of me and publishing your
effort I may be responible fore the death of an inocent man

"your" Incessant" "responsible" "for" "innocent"

Hot Flash Hot Rod...Nothing I do in this forum has anything to
do with what YOU may choose to do "in the real world".

we shall see

I am not now, nor have I ever been, STALKING you.

we shall see

And if I DO get an FBI angent asking me questions about any of
this, I am going to show him/her your YEARS of rantings to that effect.

he or she will all ready have seen it by the time they get to you, and
I have been promised that at some point they will speak to you so you
will get your chance, if the agent told me the truth

And they will see what I see, a deranged, pathological liar
with a paranoia problem!

we shall see

I can handle threat against myself but your reckless has endangered
this other mark morgan, so I have called the FBI. I got to leave a
message for the agaent in MQT (as we use in shorthand here) I hope she
will call and/or that whiny is just blowing smoke

"agent"

My "reckless" WHAT, Mark?

NOTHING I have done in this forum has endangered ANYone, least of
all you.

we shall see

And Mark...The L A S T thing you want ME to do is unload a ton of
your posts in this forum in the lap of a federal agent.

no need next week I will be doing that myself

Yes I will rsik something I will find truely humilating to protect the
safety of a fellow I have never met.

"risk" "truly"

Ho Hum.
cut

Old October 21st 05, 09:22 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
more_psychotic_than_an_old friend wrote:

cut

MORGAN, MARK
Hidden by Me
###-###-#####

Obviously, KB9RQZ Mark Morgan, you don't give a rat's kazoo about
this OTHER Mark Morgan since you publish (or re-publish...I don't
follow you in the Markie/Whiny threads) this guy's address and phone
number.

If you were even 1/10th of 1% sincere, you would have deleted it.

no need Whinny the per in this matter clearly know it I do not add to
his danger by repeating nor lessen it by delecting

and more lies from you Stevie you posted in the very thread where it
was published meaning you do follow the mark and whinie threads

you just can tell the turth about anything

But you're not.

This whole thing is an "Oh Pity Me, The Perpetual Victim" thread.

bull**** some else is the victum even you agreed to that in another
threat

and from another whinny slit missive
Yep. I will gladly take you up on that challenge. Then, after I
embarass you, you illiterate ####, you can hop up on your crucifix and
die for the sins of all the other illiterate #####. I know how much
you'd probably ####ing enjoy stigmata, Marky; you're kinky like that.

and finaly from another whiny slit missive

Mark, seek help. Today. Right now....

I have. the FBI

Steve, K4YZ