Old October 27th 05, 12:25 PM
Steveo

Default Frankie of Silliland: A Coward Who Lied To And Stole From His Country Lectures About "Integrity"

"K4YZ" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Get a room.

I was going to but your sister's got the crabs again and your mom
can't control her gag reflex like she used to.

Steve, K4YZ

You like Mark for sex..you hump his leg for hours and hours a day in front
of a monitor. Isn't Todd getting jealous, or do you still hump his leg too?
Old October 27th 05, 01:12 PM
K4YZ

Steveo wrote:

You like Mark for sex..you hump his leg for hours and hours a day in front
of a monitor. Isn't Todd getting jealous, or do you still hump his leg too?

Naaaaah...You have me confused with your daddy.

Steve, K4YZ