Old October 30th 05, 07:35 AM
Leo W.

Default Markie Utters Yet Another Childish Taunt...40 Years Old And Still Playing In The Sandbox...Sheeesh.

In the end I suspect that they will turn their investigations over
to me and I can proceed with the civil case against you.

So...Give 'em a call! Tell them how you are a participant in an
on-line USENET group and that no one, especially me, will give you a
break.

If you DO call, they WILL investigate...They will ask my employer
about my performance, my collegaues and the physicians I work for what
kind of Nurse I am...Then they will open my personnel file. Nothing
but "excellents" and "outstandings". "...demonstrates a degree of
professional performance that meets, and in most cases exceeds, that of
the baccaluareate RN..."

Then they will start looking at you.

Then the fun begins.

So you go right ahead and call, Markie!

Steve, K4YZ
..

Steve. Why bother? You are surely aware that for the most part these news
group misfits are brimming over with fecal matter and as such should be
ignored.
Most of these Rectal Rangers are harmless and can well be ignored.
Again, why bother?

Old October 30th 05, 03:17 PM

wrote:
On 29 Oct 2005 13:21:34 -0700,

On 29 Oct 2005 00:40:28 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Tennessee State Board of Nursing

ROBESON , STEVEN JAMES

that is you right

I suppose you had a reason for posting that information here.

to give you a chance to confrim or deny that it was you

Bull****, Marky.

simple truth

No, simple bull**** from a simple son of a bitch pervert.

So...If I post your actual address and social security number,
will you be as equally tolerant?

you have posted my address before for no reason at all

You mean that cardboard box on N. River Road in Chassell, Marky?

no what you talking about whiny

You know exactly what I am talking about. That's the street you live
on, dumbass.

would not want to be making a mistake on monday when I take the time
to report you

You're not going to "report" squat", Markie..

wrong again

You just keep lying about "reporting" people, dumbass.

not at all
not a word of of is a lie

No, you are a self-admitted liar. Every word out of your cocksucker is
a lie.

.Any more than you
"talked" with the FBI or
wrong again
that you're a "Colonel" in the Army.

you got that right and explained it years ago

You are a "Colonel"in the KFC fry cook army.

for enagiging in conduct that your posts claim would get your license
revoked, which is the least that should happen to you, it is rather
like trying a murderer for not paying his taxes but that was done

File away, Markie!

And remember...It's a FELONY to file malicious complaints. Persons
found guilty of doing so are subject to significant fines and/or
imprisonment, and subject the filer to significant civil penalties too.

no malicious complaint will be filed

just the facts

You wouldn't know facts, retard.

I sure do know facts and I know the difference between sfact and
opinions

You can't even spell "fact", dumbass.

such you enage in false accustion of Pedophilia, you make false claims
about HIV statuts you make false claim claim of Sexual orietetation,
fals eclaims about people mental status that you engage in hate
speech, thereatening behavoir, and cyber harrassment, and generaly
moral turitute

STFU, perverted deviant and child abuser.

nothing but the facts

in the end I suspect they may well take no action agianst but we shall
see

In other words, more Marky bull**** and lies.

nope simple truth

either they will act againsy Stevie and take action to portect the
citizens of TN from such an abusive Nurse or they will prove Stevie a
liar again

Or you will be involuntarily committed like you were before, deviant.

Old October 30th 05, 04:22 PM

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Tennessee State Board of Nursing

ROBESON , STEVEN JAMES

that is you right

I suppose you had a reason for posting that information here.

to give you a chance to confrim or deny that it was you

So...If I post your actual address and social security number,
will you be as equally tolerant?

you have posted my address before for no reason at all

Uh huh....

But you didn't answer my question...Will you be as equally tolerant
when I publish your actual address and social security number?

already answered that question wehn I posted it

to give you the chnce to verify you were right license holder

you have already published my address

you can dish it out but you can't take it Bully

would not want to be making a mistake on monday when I take the time
to report you

You're not going to "report" squat", Markie..

wrong again

Nope.

On monday, unless the agent from the FBI calls I will call Tennesesee

I swore that after Mr Slit endanered someone else on the basis of your
lies I would seek to you held responible for your actions

.Any more than you "talked" with the FBI or

wrong again

Nope.

yep

that you're a "Colonel" in the Army.

you got that right and explained it years ago

No...You LIED about it years ago.

another Stevie lie

It's archived in this forum.

you got that right

you just think only YOU have the right report people or to exist
without questioning

for enagiging in conduct that your posts claim would get your license
revoked, which is the least that should happen to you, it is rather
like trying a murderer for not paying his taxes but that was done

File away, Markie!

And remember...It's a FELONY to file malicious complaints. Persons
found guilty of doing so are subject to significant fines and/or
imprisonment, and subject the filer to significant civil penalties too.

no malicious complaint will be filed

Sure it will.

nope just the turth

Gee you can lie in a report to the State of Michigan and I can't file
MY concerns with it being a felony

bull****

BTW you have contradicted yourself early in this post you claim No
report will be made, and just abocve you claim a "malicous" one will
be made

one of those statements is a LIE

just the facts

such you enage in false accustion of Pedophilia...(SNIP)

"accusation"

Not based upon posts you've made in the past vis-a-vis the
treatment of children, Markie. But you go right ahead. I'll just
being copies with me.

I have made NO post suggesting Len Anderson was engaged in Pedophilia
YOU have

(UNSNIP)...you make false claims about HIV statuts...(SNIP)

"status"

You're the one participating in unproteced, promiscuous gay sex,
Markie...

another lie Stevie

and more of your hate speech, not all homosexual in enage in
unprotected promiisuous sex and not all you who have HIV

you are spreading LIEs about health as a health professional which is
ample reason to report you to your licensing Borad BTW and will form
the basis of my report

and another false charge to report you making

(UNSNIP)...you make false claim claim of Sexual orietetation...(SNIP)

"orientation"

How can quoting you be false if it's about YOUR preferences,
Markie?

I was reffering to your accusation about Todd, Brain, and my wife

you were not quoting me then more lies

(UNSNIP)...fals eclaims about people mental status...(SNIP)

"false" "claims"

Again...we have YOUR addmissions of previous mental health issues,
Markie...If you didn't want them discussed, you shouldn't have put them
in a public forum.

no you have lied in claiming I have ever been confined to a mental
hosiptal

yea during my divorce i saw a a guy been, was evaled because a Co
thought in his bigotry I had to beinsane just you you do, but no dice

(UNSNIP)...that you engage in hate speech...(SNIP)

Nope. Just your opinion, Markie.

the law says otherwise

(UNSNIP)...thereatening behavoir, and cyber harrassment, and generaly
moral turitute

T U P I T U D E!~

Sheeeeeeesh, Markie...If you're going to pick up and run with
other people's words, at least TRY and spell them correctly!

How ever it is spelled you meet the meaning BY your OWN words and your
own defining of it

nothing but the facts

And again there will be YOUR records, Markie...Allegations of elder
abuse,

unsuported one

previous mental health therapy,

so being depresed during a divorce is not relavant nor does it excuse
you you making threats against me Brain or Todd

your DOCUMENTED belief that
LYING is an acceptable form of behaviour.

In some occasion, indeed I heard a US Sentator Graham (who was on
house impeachement committiee state that reason He did not vote for
one of the articales of impeachment he because HE would lie if caught
in personal failing as Clinton was) Fox News Sat but i suspect this
could be found elsewhere

but I will the text of your words

the question put to you did you type and send that
has nothing to do with me you fool

in the end I suspect they may well take no action agianst but we shall
see

In the end I suspect that they will turn their investigations over
to me and I can proceed with the civil case against you.

I doubt it willing to risk it since I back up everything I will be
saying so you "case" will get nowhere

Just because YOU think something is true does not mean your view of it
is the only view that can be true

So...Give 'em a call! Tell them how you are a participant in an
on-line USENET group and that no one, especially me, will give you a
break.

If you DO call, they WILL investigate...They will ask my employer
about my performance, my collegaues and the physicians I work for what
kind of Nurse I am...Then they will open my personnel file. Nothing
but "excellents" and "outstandings". "...demonstrates a degree of
professional performance that meets, and in most cases exceeds, that of
the baccaluareate RN..."

Then they will start looking at you.

Then the fun begins.

So you go right ahead and call, Markie!

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 30th 05, 04:23 PM

.

Steve. Why bother? You are surely aware that for the most part these news
group misfits are brimming over with fecal matter and as such should be
ignored.

that has been my view for years till Stevie smearing of that fecal
matter resulted in threat against some not in the NNewsgroup becuase
of Stevie lie

Old October 31st 05, 03:26 PM
K4YZ

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Tennessee State Board of Nursing

ROBESON , STEVEN JAMES

that is you right

I suppose you had a reason for posting that information here.

to give you a chance to confrim or deny that it was you

So...If I post your actual address and social security number,
will you be as equally tolerant?

you have posted my address before for no reason at all

Uh huh....

But you didn't answer my question...Will you be as equally tolerant
when I publish your actual address and social security number?

already answered that question wehn I posted it

to give you the chnce to verify you were right license holder

you have already published my address

you can dish it out but you can't take it Bully

Take what?

Your assinine deceit and tale tales?

Sorry, Markie...been there...done that...got the tee-shirt.

would not want to be making a mistake on monday when I take the time
to report you

You're not going to "report" squat", Markie..

wrong again

Nope.

On monday, unless the agent from the FBI calls I will call Tennesesee

BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! !

I swore that after Mr Slit endanered someone else on the basis of your
lies I would seek to you held responible for your actions

OK...Go right ahead!

BTW, I'm copying all your posts here, Markie...Ought to make great
reading....

So...You're going to tell the TN State Board of Nurisng that "I"
am "responsible" for some sleight that an anonymous poster made that
the FBI ignores...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! !

.Any more than you "talked" with the FBI or

wrong again

Nope.

yep

OK...What's the name of the Agent? What office? Number?

It's all public information, you know! Shall I call the Marquette
office directly to find out...?!?!

that you're a "Colonel" in the Army.

you got that right and explained it years ago

No...You LIED about it years ago.

another Stevie lie

Nope.

Documented by Deja-News before and Google since.....

It's archived in this forum.

you got that right

you just think only YOU have the right report people or to exist
without questioning

No...

I don't make up stories about being a company or field grade
officer, then tell everyone (who know better anyway!) that the Feds
told you to lie...?!?!

for enagiging in conduct that your posts claim would get your license
revoked, which is the least that should happen to you, it is rather
like trying a murderer for not paying his taxes but that was done

File away, Markie!

And remember...It's a FELONY to file malicious complaints. Persons
found guilty of doing so are subject to significant fines and/or
imprisonment, and subject the filer to significant civil penalties too.

no malicious complaint will be filed

Sure it will.

nope just the turth

Gee you can lie in a report to the State of Michigan and I can't file
MY concerns with it being a felony

The difference is that I have not lied.

bull####

BTW you have contradicted yourself early in this post you claim No
report will be made, and just abocve you claim a "malicous" one will
be made

one of those statements is a LIE

No...I said you won't make a report..or if you did it would be
malicious.

E N G L I S H ! ! ! ! !

just the facts

such you enage in false accustion of Pedophilia...(SNIP)

"accusation"

Not based upon posts you've made in the past vis-a-vis the
treatment of children, Markie. But you go right ahead. I'll just
being copies with me.

I have made NO post suggesting Len Anderson was engaged in Pedophilia
YOU have

Not Lennie Anderson, Markie...YOU.

(UNSNIP)...you make false claims about HIV statuts...(SNIP)

"status"

You're the one participating in unproteced, promiscuous gay sex,
Markie...

another lie Stevie

Nope. Not according to posts you've made.

and more of your hate speech, not all homosexual in enage in
unprotected promiisuous sex and not all you who have HIV

There's no "hate speech" here, Markie.

And glad to see you've "let go"...You'll be happier now.

you are spreading LIEs about health as a health professional which is
ample reason to report you to your licensing Borad BTW and will form
the basis of my report

Your "report" will be laughed off...

and another false charge to report you making

Nope.

(UNSNIP)...you make false claim claim of Sexual orietetation...(SNIP)

"orientation"

How can quoting you be false if it's about YOUR preferences,
Markie?

I was reffering to your accusation about Todd, Brain, and my wife

I am sure your wife is a fine fella...As for Todd, he's made his
own admissions and if you go trying to use him as an "example", guess
what folks are going to find...?!?!?

you were not quoting me then more lies

Nope.

(UNSNIP)...fals eclaims about people mental status...(SNIP)

"false" "claims"

Again...we have YOUR addmissions of previous mental health issues,
Markie...If you didn't want them discussed, you shouldn't have put them
in a public forum.

no you have lied in claiming I have ever been confined to a mental
hosiptal

I didn't say you were confined.

I said, as YOU have stated in this PUBLIC forum, that you have
mental health issues...It is my BELIEF that you NEED to be confined for
your own good and that of your community.

yea during my divorce i saw a a guy been, was evaled because a Co
thought in his bigotry I had to beinsane just you you do, but no dice

More random words seeking order, Markie.

Try again.

(UNSNIP)...that you engage in hate speech...(SNIP)

Nope. Just your opinion, Markie.

the law says otherwise

No, it doesn't.

(UNSNIP)...thereatening behavoir, and cyber harrassment, and generaly
moral turitute

T U P I T U D E!~

Sheeeeeeesh, Markie...If you're going to pick up and run with
other people's words, at least TRY and spell them correctly!

How ever it is spelled you meet the meaning BY your OWN words and your
own defining of it

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

nothing but the facts

And again there will be YOUR records, Markie...Allegations of elder
abuse,

unsuported one

Supported enough.

previous mental health therapy,

so being depresed during a divorce is not relavant nor does it excuse
you you making threats against me Brain or Todd

What threats?

your DOCUMENTED belief that
LYING is an acceptable form of behaviour.

In some occasion, indeed I heard a US Sentator Graham (who was on
house impeachement committiee state that reason He did not vote for
one of the articales of impeachment he because HE would lie if caught
in personal failing as Clinton was) Fox News Sat but i suspect this
could be found elsewhere

"On" "occassions" "impeachment" "committee" "articles"

Lying is lying.

but I will the text of your words

More random words looking for order, Markie.

the question put to you did you type and send that
has nothing to do with me you fool

You're the fool, Markie...over eight years of it now...

in the end I suspect they may well take no action agianst but we shall
see

In the end I suspect that they will turn their investigations over
to me and I can proceed with the civil case against you.

I doubt it willing to risk it since I back up everything I will be
saying so you "case" will get nowhere

You back up NOTHING, Colonel!

Just because YOU think something is true does not mean your view of it
is the only view that can be true

Truth is truth, Markie...Not "my" truth" or "your" truth"...

So...Give 'em a call! Tell them how you are a participant in an
on-line USENET group and that no one, especially me, will give you a
break.

If you DO call, they WILL investigate...They will ask my employer
about my performance, my collegaues and the physicians I work for what
kind of Nurse I am...Then they will open my personnel file. Nothing
but "excellents" and "outstandings". "...demonstrates a degree of
professional performance that meets, and in most cases exceeds, that of
the baccaluareate RN..."

Then they will start looking at you.

Then the fun begins.

So you go right ahead and call, Markie!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah........Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiight........

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 31st 05, 05:15 PM

wrote:
On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

Tennessee State Board of Nursing

ROBESON , STEVEN JAMES

that is you right

I suppose you had a reason for posting that information here.

to give you a chance to confrim or deny that it was you

So...If I post your actual address and social security number,
will you be as equally tolerant?

you have posted my address before for no reason at all

Uh huh....

But you didn't answer my question...Will you be as equally tolerant
when I publish your actual address and social security number?

already answered that question wehn I posted it

to give you the chnce to verify you were right license holder

you have already published my address

you can dish it out but you can't take it Bully

Take what?

you are whining about your address being published

Your assinine deceit and tale tales?

another lie another hack

Old December 26th 05, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why stevie lie like this

On 28 Oct 2005 04:24:03 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
Stevie you said you provide the contact info for your nursing if I
wanted well Ihae posted that I want it

Well, Markie, unlike you I don't read all of your posts in every
thread. It makes me nauseous.

yes you do you can't help it it seems
flsuh

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan