Old October 29th 05, 05:46 PM
Tom

Default Linked Repeaters Across Services

I am on the road a lot for a living. Is anyone else noticing
the increasing number of CB-Amateur Radio linked repeaters?
Especially in metropolitan areas? For example, in Raleigh this
week, I observed a 2m repeater which was cross-linked to a
CB repeater on 27605 kHz.

Tom

Old October 31st 05, 08:04 PM
Dave

"Tom" wrote in message ...
I am on the road a lot for a living. Is anyone else noticing
the increasing number of CB-Amateur Radio linked repeaters?
Especially in metropolitan areas? For example, in Raleigh this
week, I observed a 2m repeater which was cross-linked to a
CB repeater on 27605 kHz.

Tom

if that is being done it is not legal.

Old October 31st 05, 09:12 PM
bwx

"Dave" wrote in message

"Tom" wrote in message
I am on the road a lot for a living. Is anyone else noticing
the increasing number of CB-Amateur Radio linked repeaters?
Especially in metropolitan areas? For example, in Raleigh this
week, I observed a 2m repeater which was cross-linked to a
CB repeater on 27605 kHz.

Tom

if that is being done it is not legal.

Let me guess, are you another distinguished graduate of the
DeVry correspondence Masters Degree program, like Roger,
or are you just plain brilliant?