Old November 2nd 05, 02:28 PM

Default Stevie in personals group?

"N9OGL" wrote:
Oh just like when you got those emails from me, when in fact they were
not from but a hack job and you had me kick off of Consolidated. You
even admitted on here that those letters weren't from me....right steve
you ****ing lying piece of **** I hope you rot in hell you ****ing
*******.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Quit your ****ing cussing god damnit.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 2nd 05, 04:37 PM

On 2 Nov 2005 06:44:05 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote:
Oh just like when you got those emails from me, when in fact they were
not from but a hack job and you had me kick off of Consolidated. You
even admitted on here that those letters weren't from me....right steve
you ####ing lying piece of #### I hope you rot in hell you ####ing
####ard.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Quit your ####ing cussing god ######.

Nice shot, Markie...You told him...

And got both profanity and blasphemy in one line...How does that
figure in to your arguments about respecting other's religions...?!?!

Stevie that you (or your supportedrsforge a post from from me and then
attack me for it is un important

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 2nd 05, 04:46 PM
K4YZ

Default Use REAL Words, Markie! Get A WEBSTERS Discitonary! Use It!

wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote:
Oh just like when you got those emails from me, when in fact they were
not from but a hack job and you had me kick off of Consolidated. You
even admitted on here that those letters weren't from me....right steve
you ####ing lying piece of #### I hope you rot in hell you ####ing
####ard.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Quit your ####ing cussing god ######.

Nice shot, Markie...You told him...

And got both profanity and blasphemy in one line...How does that
figure in to your arguments about respecting other's religions...?!?!

Stevie that you (or your supportedrsforge a post from from me and then
attack me for it is un important

"supportedrsforge"...?!?!

What in the world was THAT...?!?!

Were you saying something about forgers? Supported by whom?

If you were refering to YOU, HOW CAN ANYONE TELL...?!?! You have
half a dozen screen names you DO use...How is anyone other than you
supposed to keep track of what really is you and what isn't...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 30th 05, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stilmore reminders of our resident piece of **** Stevie

wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote:
Oh just like when you got those emails from me, when in fact they were
not from but a hack job and you had me kick off of Consolidated. You
even admitted on here that those letters weren't from me....right steve
you ####ing lying piece of #### I hope you rot in hell you ####ing
####ard.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Quit your ####ing cussing god ######.

Nice shot, Markie...You told him...

And got both profanity and blasphemy in one line...How does that
figure in to your arguments about respecting other's religions...?!?!

here we have stevie responding to foreged p[ost likely one he forge
himself

Steve, K4YZ

everyog should be advised that The following person has advocating the abuse of elders
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282