Old November 7th 05, 06:18 PM
an_old_friend

Default More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 6 Nov 2005 07:58:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Nov 2005 15:19:46 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff
cut

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

you can try but I am willing the take the "risk" after all tif the
Board is willing to uphold their own rules your words are all I need
to send them

And I said have at it, Markie.

working on it

Uh huh.

you have made more than 8000 post here that are under your own name
(we will not even try to guess how many you may have under false name

The Board is obligated to review all complaints it receives. If
you really ARE stupid enough to file an official complaint, they WILL
review it.

And when they do, whatever you sent them becomes a matter of
public record.

posibly but I doubt it

"possibly"

However everything I wil send is already in the public record

"will"

No...it's on USENET.

which is public

Then whey THEY are done with it, my attorneys get to play with it.

I don't think they do, but if you like I can send YOU personaly a copy
of what i send to board of nursing

Of COURSE they get to! From the Board, to Me, to them. Then
eventually back to you.

check with a lawyer about it Stevie, most such case regulatory cases
don't work that way. It never works that way in matter of Legal
professionals

and of course as always you fial to address my point

and no way you are making a malice case out quoting you to the nursing
board

Easy pickings, Markie.

you don't know what you are talking about

Sure I do.

no you don't

get a lawyer Stevie

you NEED one

you need one NOW

Your "complaint" will be dispositioned as a retaliatory action on
your part.

retaliatory to what? after all you claim you have done nothing to me

Uh huh....

your use of the word of relaliatory would seem to indiacate that you
are felling guility about something

"feeling" "guilty"

Nope. That's an acceptable adjective used to describe what a
person does when they can't get their way, and then try to inflict some
sort of "damage" by this action.\

it is telling choice of words

OTOH your "logic" implies a rape vitum may not report the rape becuase
the vicutm dislikes the accuesed

you need a lawyer

my complaint will document my real concern that you have violated the
rules of the tennesse BoN cchapter 1000-2 rules and reg of lpn's
section 13 and 14

None of which applies to our USENET exchanges.

that will be the issue

have you READ the passges in question lately

I have and saw provisoin that were in NO way limited to a hospital or
professional setting

You medical statements are IMO unethical

You statements about classes of people would lead a reasonable person
to question wether you are able to carry out your medical duties
without discrimination

and If it is found our internet exchance are not covered by the BoN
ability to act then you have no case against me since you will not be
damaged by my action

talk to a lawyer

the TenN BoN will evaulate my material, and then take such action as
they seem fit, assuming you are right and you can post all #### you
have here without it being a concern to the BoN you will not be
damaged in any way hence no case for you...(SNIP)

STILL a "case" for me.

nope

go see a lawyer

It's not going to take a rocket scientist to figure out your
"motives", Markie. Stevie Wonder can see that!

my motives are ilrelavant Stevie

your action and wether or not they lie withing the BoN power to act

your have to show you were damaged by my actions

talk to a lawyer

(UNSNIP)...OTOH if I am right and send
them the right stuff and they act, they will damage you not me, and
again no case for Stevie against me

Not happening.

you better hope so

And when they have closed it, my attorneys get the package. Then
you get to drive to Tennessee for the civil case that will follow.

wrong again Stevie, assuming you can find an atttorney and a cause of
action I am still not required to travel to Tennessee

Not "find" an attorney, Markie...FOUND.

then if he told I have to travel to tennesessee for your civil action
then he is either lying to you or more likely you have not explained
the case to him properly since it is plain you don't understand what is
going here

If you get something that the court will try to serve me with that
service will take place here (and I think you have to go to FEDERAL
court but I may be worng) ....(SNIP)

No, that service will take place HERE if you intend to press these
"charges".

no charges would ever be pressed by me but BoN if they deem fit to do
so. I will present them with information about your activies and the
USE the claimed PORFESSIONAL use you put that license to

in any event If I testfiy in TN at the BoN and return home you will
still have to prefom the service here, by the means provided for by law

You seem to be under the delusion that he BoN matter is Mark v Stevie,
it would the BoN v Steve

And of course you're wrong.

there NEVER an of course hen it comes the law

that is why lawsuits take a great deal of time

(UNSNIP)...then I first make a pro se effort to have
the case dismissed, failing that I will hire a lawyer able to practice
in TN and/or the federal Courts as needed

It won't be dismissed, Markie.

you better hope it is

Attempting a malicious retaliatory claim of misconduct in a State
board is a felony.

you have to prove Malice as in the legal term
malice as legal is more than I don't like you Stevie

If I have to blow the money on a retainer...(SNIP)

Well, well, Markie...We've caught you in another tale...

You've already tired the "I have a lawyer" routine.

yes I have a lawyer

You also
tried the "I have so much money and property" routine that you could
outspend me on legal expenses.

I do if need to

but I do not currently have un retainer a lawyer who is a meber of the
State bar in TN nor is the my lawyer for federal matter realy
quailified in civil tort at the federal level

(UNSNIP)...then I will also take a shot
at suing you for the tort I believe you have done me with your
threats lies harrasent and hate speech, and things will start getting
expesive for you too

"harrassment" "expensive"

Markie, EVERYTHING is "hate speech" to you.

more lies Stevie

but what do you call making the statement "Mark Morgan caught on
tape....?"

Even when people do
their best to clearly help or accomodate you, you insult them, call
them names and otherwise create hate and distrust (ie: your rantings
with Hans when he answered your 60m band quartions)

you were the one ranting

I made an off hand coment about hans not answering the question asked
you start another of your vendettas

Of
course you can just sit up in the UP thinking that nothing will happen
to you, but hey, it's your reality!

I could try that bbut that line doesn't work

"bbut"....stop stammering.

shove your speling cop rountinue

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

re read the above

YOU "re-read the above"

YOU will have to come to Tennessee to testify. While you're here,
I'll ahve you served with the civil action. The flight risk issue will
be a certainty.

Gotcha!

Greetings, I have found your comments to be so ridiculas and
entertaining that I just had to weigh in.

"rediculous"

At this point, the conversation allegedly changes from "Markie" to
"Mrs Markie"...Of course since the "introduction" starts of with the
same lack of ability to spell, I seriously doubt the validity...but
I'll play along!

you are a fool

Let me introduce myself - I
am who you have been referring to in various posts as Mrs. Markie.
BTW, I am female at least the last time I checked. I also happen to be
a trained paralegal and a 1L.

Oh geeze...Here we go...

First of all you are confusing the
processes and methods of criminal legal cases with those of civil.

No, I'm not. Your S/O is going to try and "harm" me by making
complaints to the Tennessee State Board of Nursing for these USENET
exchanges.

yes you are

no one has to remain in the state for a civil action

When he's done doing that and once the malicious intent has been
established, I am going to ask that appropriate criminal chages for the
criminal mischief be filed, and I will seek CIVIL damages as well.

which if it can happen will after I have left the State of TN

You need to go clarify that before you make any more stupid comments.

You better turn to the other half there when addressing "stupid
comments".

BTW...His actions will affect YOUR standard of living.

more threats

more effort to imtiadate a witness

that is a charagbel offense in even the event your corect and that BoN
lacks jurissticion over the conduct I am bringing to it attention

indeed your threats on this matter may well be a crime

which one reason I am slowing down my preeration to include your
efforts

and your efforts in this regard add to my conviction that even you
think the BoN will act aginst you in some way

Try picking up a simple study guide on torts. 2nd, in this matter it is
not Mark who would be bringing the action against you your license
but the BON of TN - he is merely providing info so your cause of
action if you do suffer damages from this proceeding would be against
them, not Mark.

Sure they will be against Mark.

Sweetums, you need to get that slob to show you his REAL track
record going back almost a decade on USENET silliness and stupidity.

Stevie you don't understand

NO action of mine is defense against you claiming the PROFESSIONAL
opinion that Brain Burke should be forcably confine to a mental
Hospital, nor gives you any insight into anyone Hiv status mine or
todds or his father of the queen of shabes hiv status

IF, and I repeat IF he's really stupid enough (or you are stupid
enough to let him) to file these "complaints", I WILL demonstrate his
malicious intent.

proving Malice is far than proving I dislike you, for that Mater I
public declare I do dislike like you so they no way of saying I am
trying to conseal this fact

Indeed I may well refer to my dislike in my cover leter /analys of your
wiritng to BoN (not sure yet since I have not writen that document

BTW FYI what will be send afterI am finsih sorting through will about
50 to hunerd of YOUR posts complete and entire post with the section I
feel relavant highlighted and cover leter and analyis of each of those
posts and how I feel they macth the provision of the TN BoN regs

Regardless of what he thinks of me in THIS forum, there will be a
brigade of my professional peers in that hearing who will tear his
story to shreds. And on top of that I can call in literally HUNDREDS
of persons who have been my patients over the last decade who can
attest to my professional character. Local businessmen, politicos, law
enforcement and other persons KNOWN to the community.

you can try such a defense it may even work for you but I doubt it. If
the BoN decides to take the matter up for some kind of action then they
will be looking at your use and IMO ABUSE of your LPN status to make
PROFESSIONAL judgement on USENET

So...If "the Colonel" thinks he can "make a case" from these
USENET exchanges as opposed to the testimony of professionals, then
have at it...

working on it it will take time to going all that stuff hightlight and
write the analsys

BTW...Just how far do you think his "complaint" will get with his
repeated acknowledgement of his INTENTIONAL lying and deceit?

you have never heard of inocualting

3rd, even if he is required to give a deposition in
this matter he can do so from here in some fashion with modern
technology.

Deposition, Yes...Testimony, get your bags packed.

Depotions can be done anywhere Stevie I can be deposed here and indeed
as I live here I will insist on it you and or your consel depnding on
how the BoN procedcures work can be present by phone or other means

it is by no means certain that I must travel ever

4th, if you wish to bring a cause of action against Mark
you first have to identify and quantify the real (legal term) damages
that he ostensibly has or would have caused you which cannot occur
until after the hearing by the BON (see above) you also would have to
bring suit in a place that has jurisdiction over a resident of MI
which is not the state of TN.

Pretty poor grammatical expression for an alleged "paralegal"

But in any case, if Markie intends to use the TENNESSEE State
Board of Nursing to inflict his will on me, he'll eventually have to
come here.

perhaps but I don't think so nor will i linger if I do

For arguements sake, if you were able to
bring suit in TN Mark still wouldn't have to come there - that's what
attys are for and therefore you would have no course to arrange to
have him held in TN as 'a flight risk' which is not a factor in a
civil suit - another confusion you are making btwn civil and criminal
law.

Sorry...Wrong.

right I you are confusing the issues of criminal and civil

Check your facts Steve before you make more of an ### out of yourself
than you are.

Hey, YOU'RE the one who married the liar..So who's the ### now,
sweetums?

stop with making statements of endearment to my wife

esp as you have said she isn't a she, in which you are making an
homosexual pass ole boy

If you actually have facts your legal knowledge
citations would give you credibility which you are lacking.

signing off and returning you to KB9RQZ
Mrs. Markie, 3rd party traffic . . .

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ht.

My wife is a bit wordy for this forum but i had trouble sorting out
all your legal errors

There's no errors. You'll push this button and eventually have
the hammer fall on your own head, Markie.

you are making serious errors in your desprictions of the legal
procedure

Truely and in all kindness for your families sake TALK TO LAWYER SOON

"Truly" "family's"

Take your own advice.

you are really losing it Stevie

a flight risk on a civil action ?

Nope. The civil action is just what I will be persuing for
damages. Remember what I told you DAYS ago about what happens to
people who file malicious retaliatory complaints? THAT is criminal.

so you say and yet you also say you can fille your concerns with other
states freely without criminal penality

"file" "penalty"

you have even stated I can legaly file my concerns with the BoN in the
past I dissmissed this at the time not believeing there was a cuase or
rule they could use in this matter, when YOU pointed one out I (with
help from Mrs Markie) went looking and found tha you may have in fact
told the turth on that score for once

"legally" "dismissed" "believing" "cause" "that" "truth"

I've told the "turth" on more occassions than you'd care to admit
to, Markie, but hey, that's OK...

avoiding the issue again

you are full of evasions and ****

agin assuming somehow you can presaude the cops down there to try and
trump up some charge (and your filling of any falsehood in your police
report could get you in trouble remember) they would still have to go
through the legal mechanism of extradicting me a very expense and time
consuming problem

"Again" "persuade"

I won't try unscramble the sentence...

you should it could help you avoid ending up in jial yourself

"the cops" are not the one's who would be involved in the filing
of charges, Markie...

The cops and or the DA are always involeved in filing criminal charges

you will first have to make a police report. oolice report are made to
the police. the police are the Cops

therefore if your are going to get charges filed that can result in
anyones arrest that cops will be involed, indeed without the cops who
is going to arrest me?

(You really ought to have Mrs Markie proof read your stuff)

you are out of your mind

Nope.

if by some strech of the imagine nation you are talking about a
criminal complaint then you over look extradiction and other legal
niceities

Not if you're already here to testify on the original
"complaint".

..And Markie, I DO have the right to face you in a
hearing.

check your facts

Checked and re-checked.

check it agian

not sure you have that right as I understand I should be able to be
disposed like any other witness

And I have the right to face you for cross examination...here in
Tennessee...

in a criminal case yes but the the BoN is NOT a crimanl proceeding. I
truely wish it were and that the result could be you ending up behind
bars, but that isn't the case.

it is not even a civil involving me as a plaintiff

i am merely an informant providing a service to the BoN

Pack your bags.

....You file a complaint in Tennessee, and Tennessee is where
you're going to have to go to testify.

check your facts

I have.

Pack your bags.

You don't show, the complaint
is dismissed and

check your facts

I have.

Pack your bags.

I STILL get to file a civil complaint on the malicious
complaint charge!

get your fact straight

I have.

Pack your bags.

And once you're here on the original complaint the courts can order
you to remain here.

Stevie the BoN is not a court of law

True. But it is still a legally binding hearing.

and court of law must have some reason to issue an order

I am not required to stay in tennesesse for years just because you
file a civil action

You keep trying to avoid the CRIMINAL complaint for the malicious
intent.

there is no crime

you said no cops were involved

you are ill informed and confused

any criminal filing can only be considered after the BoN has issed its
findings. then a DA must decide that any action I took rises to a
level that is criminal, and then he would get a warrant for my arest

"issued" "arrest".

Do me a favor...File your "complaint". Then when the hearing is
set, DON'T show up.

I have been doing doing a favor in telling you how wrong you are in
many ways

Otherwise you're in contempt of court. Those
follow you across state lines too.

you are just plain stupid Stevie

Nope. Just looking forward to laughing at you in person for a
change.

Keep telling yourself that, Markie...Keep hoping....Keep asking
yourself, "...is this really worth it?"

you are just afraid you have blown it and that Google has provided it
to me

Nope.

There's not a single thing in this USENET forum that is
potentially punishable by ANY act of censure, suspension or revocation
of my Nursing license.

we shall see

YOU are certain there is,...

another lie I am not certain there is. I believe there is you can't
seem to tell the truth about much of anything regard ing me

what power do you claim to be anble to read my mind and know I am
certain that you can be santioned for your PROFESSIONAL asertions on
USENET.

I am certain enough that I take my intended action with relitively
little risk to myself.

and I am certain that I don't think you are fit to be a nurse, esp to
any person who may be homosexual or bixeaul or follow an alternitive
religion, people you are required to serve without discrimination. You
may indeed serve them, but your coment lead me and I believe will the
BoN to question that state of affairs. Assuming your questioned and
found not wanting you will not have been damged LEGALY, maybe your in
your pride but that is long way from criminal charges

If merely damaging a persons pride were criminal you would indeed be
in jail by now. of that I have no doubt

.. despite the fact that your own "buddies"
won't publically support you and that not one other person offers you
any encouragement....

I don't need nor did i request the "support" of anyone. I asked if
folks would throw me a keyword or 2 Brain has thrown a keyword that I
have useful

..But then you are known (and yes, "Google provides")
for your deceit, dishonesty and intentional misrepresentation of
material fact.

which has nothing to do with your claims about geting Brain Forcibly
comited or Todd father having AIDS

In short, what ever inconvienience you may cause in the short term,
I am going to use to rip you "a new one" in the long term...

more threats

Indeed it looks like you are trying to delay my coment by the way you
keep adding to the file about your effort at witness intimadation,

An interesting tactic I must say

you have provoked this response by years of abusive behavoir

The abuse is yours, Markie...Lies, deceit, harrassment...

my lying to does not exucse your PROFESSION Judgement about comitment
of Brain

it just doesn't fly

you clearly do not understand the issues you are dealing with .

GET real LEGAL advice, for your good

GOT real LEGAL advice, and she says you're in for the ride of your
life if you think otherwise.

did you bother to tell her about your years of making PROFESSIONAL
judgement on USENET?

I don't think so

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 12:34 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:

you have never heard of inocualting

I know I've never heard of inocualting.

Depotions can be done anywhere...

Do you make de potions in a kettle over an open fire?

Dave K8MN
Old November 8th 05, 01:00 AM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

you have never heard of inocualting

I know I've never heard of inocualting.

not repsonible for your ignorance Dave

Old November 8th 05, 02:02 AM

wrote:
[...]

You've already tired the "I have a lawyer" routine. You also
tried the "I have so much money and property" routine that you could
outspend me on legal expenses.

(UNSNIP)...then I will also take a shot
at suing you for the tort I believe you have done me with your
threats lies harrasent and hate speech, and things will start getting
expesive for you too

"harrassment" "expensive"

Markie, EVERYTHING is "hate speech" to you. Even when people do
[...]

YOU are certain there is, despite the fact that your own "buddies"
won't publically support you and that not one other person offers you
any encouragement...But then you are known (and yes, "Google provides")
for your deceit, dishonesty and intentional misrepresentation of
material fact.

In short, what ever inconvienience you may cause in the short term,
I am going to use to rip you "a new one" in the long term...

you have provoked this response by years of abusive behavoir

The abuse is yours, Markie...Lies, deceit, harrassment...

you clearly do not understand the issues you are dealing with .

GET real LEGAL advice, for your good

GOT real LEGAL advice, and she says you're in for the ride of your
life if you think otherwise.

Steve, K4YZ

What the hell is your problem? Mark merely wants you to stop your
harassment.

Old November 8th 05, 03:13 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

you have never heard of inocualting

I know I've never heard of inocualting.

not repsonible for your ignorance Dave

According to your past posts, you aren't even responsible for your own
ignorance, Mark. It (so you say) is our problem.

Old November 8th 05, 09:06 AM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

you have never heard of inocualting

I know I've never heard of inocualting.

not repsonible for your ignorance Dave

According to your past posts, you aren't even responsible for your own
ignorance, Mark.

nope never said that

another dave lie

and if you want me to get you fired I am more than willing to give it a
try Have some thoughts all it should take is telling your boss the
turth aout a few. I'll enjoy doing it, and according you you will get
what you wanted

It (so you say) is our problem.

nope

But your own ignorance id your problem not mine

Old November 9th 05, 07:53 PM
itchy sanshez

Default an update on Stevie mark will sue!

wrote in message
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

some of the gems

the false stament that abortion is a ilegal

setvie saying someone should take an med in his professional opinion

stevie claiming people other than myself have aids

stevie claiming someone beside myself is gay

Stevie advocating suicide I am sure they love that one

Stevie seems to think he will be able to defends his lies by claiming
I lied or Len and the tooth fary lied

stevie LPN will be challenged based on Stevie's own words

indeed it is stevie that told it could be, a point tennessee seesm to
agree with

the form they want filled out arrvied yesterday I think i have combed
as much out of Google as I can stand

in short I don't think Stevie is fit to be nurse, will shall se what
tennessee think after i hack through all these post highlight the
relavant passages and forwrd them for tthier review

just a good citiizen should

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Are you going to report him again markie?

Old November 10th 05, 02:41 AM

Default an update on Stevie

wrote:
[...]

Here's a few:

160. Steve Robeson, K4CAP
Jun 28 2004, 1:58 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson, K4CAP) - Find messages by this
author
Date: 27 Jun 2004 23:58:14 -0700
Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
| Report Abuse

(William) wrote in message
. com...
He yell and yell, he hate me and hate me. Now he say he spect better
from me.
Maybe trap or lie. I no trust.
He noisy. He yell and yell.
Why he want military gear? I 'member. He say he militia.
Why he fixated with boys? He need get help. Take somekinda sumptin.
No badge as boy. Must compensate now.

I re-extend my offer to use my professional contacts to help you,
Brain. It always looks better on your record to appear as having been
aware you ahve a problem and taking steps to fix it, than to be
involuntarilly commited in order to force the issue.

I can make that happen for you, Brain. Shall I make the
call....?!?!?

Steve, K4YZ
________________________________

Steve offers to have Brain committed, will look better on Brian's
record.
________________________________

348. Steve Robeson K4CAP
Mar 25 2004, 9:17 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson K4CAP) - Find messages by this author

Date: 25 Mar 2004 14:17:01 GMT
Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service

From: (William)
Date: 3/24/2004 6:08 PM Central Standard Time

From: (William)
Date: 3/19/2004 6:16 PM Central Standard Time

I know only one Steve Roberson and he's nuts.

Well..."Steve Roberson" MAY be nuts.

I am not.

YOU, on the other hand, are not truthful.

Steve, K4YZ

I stand corrected.

Steve Robeson is nuts.

You've made another assertion of fact, Brain.

That assertion would be, in most cases, the rendering of a
diagnosis,
which requires a degree as a medical doctor.

Are you now telling us that you are a medical doctor?

Please cite what criteria you base this diagnosis on?

That I have labled you a liar after having presented you with your
own
words only to have you try and deny it...?!?!

Or that I have labeled you a liar becasue you've made OTHER
assertions of
fact for which you refuse to corroborate with some reasonably valid
documentation?

Steve, K4YZ
_____________________________

Steve jumps up and down, thinks "nuts" is a medical diagnosis. Wonder
where he got his medical training?

Meanwhile Steve diagnoses a brand name drug to a person on the internet
(across state lines) and follows it up with a comment that it's his
"professional" opinion.

Hmmm? Did he get any medical training at all?

From: (Steve Robeson, K4CAP) - Find messages by this
author
Date: 27 Jun 2004 23:58:14 -0700

(William) wrote in message
[...]

got that one myself

but i had missed the one below thank you for your help

BTW I will be submitting this stuff under a from that simply terms it a
report It even has the option to leave My own name off of it but I will
sign it myself I hope to finsih it off by the weekend
________________________________

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (Steve Robeson K4CAP) - Find messages by this author

Date: 25 Mar 2004 14:17:01 GMT

From: (William)
Date: 3/24/2004 6:08 PM Central Standard Time

From: (William)
Date: 3/19/2004 6:16 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

I hosetly think he did Brain but in his case I think the beeping of
Morse encoded CW has driven alot of it from his brain

you have also sugested a another keyowrd or 2 to for my searches back
the **** mine