Old November 5th 05, 10:45 PM

Default an update on Stevie

well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

some of the gems

the false stament that abortion is a ilegal

setvie saying someone should take an med in his professional opinion

stevie claiming people other than myself have aids

stevie claiming someone beside myself is gay

Stevie advocating suicide I am sure they love that one

Stevie seems to think he will be able to defends his lies by claiming
I lied or Len and the tooth fary lied

stevie LPN will be challenged based on Stevie's own words

indeed it is stevie that told it could be, a point tennessee seesm to
agree with

the form they want filled out arrvied yesterday I think i have combed
as much out of Google as I can stand

in short I don't think Stevie is fit to be nurse, will shall se what
tennessee think after i hack through all these post highlight the
relavant passages and forwrd them for tthier review

just a good citiizen should

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 5th 05, 11:19 PM
K4YZ

Default an update on Markie

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

some of the gems

Along with yours, Colonel, including your repetitive assertions on
the validity of deceit and lying...Considering the nature of your
"complaint", that ought to really open some eyes.

the false stament that abortion is a ilegal

Where ARE you getting this from?

setvie saying someone should take an med in his professional opinion

Please show where I prescribed one, Markie. Then you have a case.

stevie claiming people other than myself have aids

And we'll also show wher you ahve chosen your own "definitions"
for abbreviations and "words", Markie.

stevie claiming someone beside myself is gay

Stevie showing where those other people have provided proof they
are.

Stevie advocating suicide I am sure they love that one

I am sure they love the fact that it's legal in some places.

Stevie seems to think he will be able to defends his lies by claiming
I lied or Len and the tooth fary lied

Me showing where you HAVE lied, Colonel....

stevie LPN will be challenged based on Stevie's own words

Markie Colonel will be humiliated with his own.

indeed it is stevie that told it could be, a point tennessee seesm to
agree with

Tennessee does not "agree" with you, Makrie.

the form they want filled out arrvied yesterday I think i have combed
as much out of Google as I can stand

I am sure you ahve, Markie.

in short I don't think Stevie is fit to be nurse, will shall se what
tennessee think after i hack through all these post highlight the
relavant passages and forwrd them for tthier review

And we'll be sure to keep this post to show them your intent to
"hack through" them.

just a good citiizen should

What would you know about being a good citizen, Markie?

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

See ya!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 5th 05, 11:31 PM

On 5 Nov 2005 15:19:46 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

some of the gems

Along with yours, Colonel, including your repetitive assertions on
the validity of deceit and lying...Considering the nature of your
"complaint", that ought to really open some eyes.

the false stament that abortion is a ilegal

Where ARE you getting this from?

Google provide

setvie saying someone should take an med in his professional opinion

Please show where I prescribed one, Markie. Then you have a case.

googgle provide and it is one my recent reposts

stevie claiming people other than myself have aids

And we'll also show wher you ahve chosen your own "definitions"
for abbreviations and "words", Markie.

it isn't aout ME Stevie

get that through your head

You have no reason to say that Todd's dad has AIDS

even if I am lying in every post I make you have no reason to say
todd's father has AIDS

stevie claiming someone beside myself is gay

Stevie showing where those other people have provided proof they
are.

more lies Stevie

Stevie advocating suicide I am sure they love that one

I am sure they love the fact that it's legal in some places.

but i don't think tennesee is one of them

nor is it the same I if I say someone should comitt suicide as you an
LPN (for the present) says so

Stevie seems to think he will be able to defends his lies by claiming
I lied or Len and the tooth fary lied

Me showing where you HAVE lied, Colonel....\

My lying will not denfend your lies Stevie and I will never have to
face the nursing Board as a defendant or repsonant or anything else
but perhaps witness to YOUR acts

stevie LPN will be challenged based on Stevie's own words

Markie Colonel will be humiliated with his own.

not by the nursing Board of Tennesse

nor anyone else

you simply don't understand

indeed it is stevie that told it could be, a point tennessee seesm to
agree with

Tennessee does not "agree" with you, Makrie.

they did whenI called them and talked about you and your actions

the form they want filled out arrvied yesterday I think i have combed
as much out of Google as I can stand

I am sure you ahve, Markie.

and you still think you have the right to lie then

poor stevie

in short I don't think Stevie is fit to be nurse, will shall se what
tennessee think after i hack through all these post highlight the
relavant passages and forwrd them for tthier review

And we'll be sure to keep this post to show them your intent to
"hack through" them.

as eveidence of what?

it takes a lot of work to go trhough your **** and highlight your lies
and deceits

just a good citiizen should

What would you know about being a good citizen, Markie?

more than you it seems

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

then you are talking about nothing at all

any one may bring their concerns to the sutorities about anyone just
as you claim you have done

no culapble action here

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

more threats

more lies

See ya!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 6th 05, 08:51 AM

Default Stevie is losing it

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

cut

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

you can try but I am willing the take the "risk" after all tif the
Board is willing to uphold their own rules your words are all I need
to send them

and no way you are making a malice case out quoting you to the nursing
board

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

re read the above

you are really losing it Stevie

a flight risk on a civil action ?

you are out of your mind

if by some strech of the imagine nation you are talking about a
criminal complaint then you over look extradiction and other legal
niceities

you are just plain stupid Stevie

See ya!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 6th 05, 03:58 PM
K4YZ

Default Pack Some Personal Items On Your Way To Tennessee, Markie!

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

cut

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

you can try but I am willing the take the "risk" after all tif the
Board is willing to uphold their own rules your words are all I need
to send them

And I said have at it, Markie.

The Board is obligated to review all complaints it receives. If
you really ARE stupid enough to file an official complaint, they WILL
review it.

And when they do, whatever you sent them becomes a matter of
public record.

Then whey THEY are done with it, my attorneys get to play with it.

and no way you are making a malice case out quoting you to the nursing
board

Easy pickings, Markie.

Your "complaint" will be dispositioned as a retaliatory action on
your part.

And when they have closed it, my attorneys get the package. Then
you get to drive to Tennessee for the civil case that will follow. Of
course you can just sit up in the UP thinking that nothing will happen
to you, but hey, it's your reality!

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

re read the above

YOU "re-read the above"

YOU will have to come to Tennessee to testify. While you're here,
I'll ahve you served with the civil action. The flight risk issue will
be a certainty.

Gotcha!

you are really losing it Stevie

a flight risk on a civil action ?

Nope. The civil action is just what I will be persuing for
damages. Remember what I told you DAYS ago about what happens to
people who file malicious retaliatory complaints? THAT is criminal.

you are out of your mind

Nope.

if by some strech of the imagine nation you are talking about a
criminal complaint then you over look extradiction and other legal
niceities

Not if you're already here to testify on the original
"complaint"...And Markie, I DO have the right to face you in a
hearing..You file a complaint in Tennessee, and Tennessee is where
you're going to have to go to testify. You don't show, the complaint
is dismissed and I STILL get to file a civil complaint on the malicious
complaint charge!

And once you're here on the original complaint the courts can order
you to remain here. Otherwise you're in contempt of court. Those
follow you across state lines too.

you are just plain stupid Stevie

Keep telling yourself that, Markie...Keep hoping....Keep asking
yourself, "...is this really worth it?"

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 6th 05, 06:18 PM

Default more Stevie Bull****

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff

cut

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

you can try but I am willing the take the "risk" after all tif the
Board is willing to uphold their own rules your words are all I need
to send them

And I said have at it, Markie.

working on it

you have made more than 8000 post here that are under your own name
(we will not even try to guess how many you may have under false name

The Board is obligated to review all complaints it receives. If
you really ARE stupid enough to file an official complaint, they WILL
review it.

And when they do, whatever you sent them becomes a matter of
public record.

posibly but I doubt it

However everything I wil send is already in the public record

Then whey THEY are done with it, my attorneys get to play with it.

I don't think they do, but if you like I can send YOU personaly a copy
of what i send to board of nursing

and no way you are making a malice case out quoting you to the nursing
board

Easy pickings, Markie.

you don't know what you are talking about

Your "complaint" will be dispositioned as a retaliatory action on
your part.

retaliatory to what? after all you claim you have done nothing to me

your use of the word of relaliatory would seem to indiacate that you
are felling guility about something

my complaint will document my real concern that you have violated the
rules of the tennesse BoN cchapter 1000-2 rules and reg of lpn's
section 13 and 14

the TenN BoN will evaulate my material, and then take such action as
they seem fit, assuming you are right and you can post all **** you
have here without it being a concern to the BoN you will not be
damaged in any way hence no case for you, OTOH if I am right and send
them the right stuff and they act, they will damage you not me, and
again no case for Stevie against me

And when they have closed it, my attorneys get the package. Then
you get to drive to Tennessee for the civil case that will follow.

wrong again Stevie, assuming you can find an atttorney and a cause of
action I am still not required to travel to Tennessee

If you get something that the court will try to serve me with that
service will take place here (and I think you have to go to FEDERAL
court but I may be worng) then I first make a pro se effort to have
the case dismissed, failing that I will hire a lawyer able to practice
in TN and/or the federal Courts as needed

If I have to blow the money on a retainer then I will also take a shot
at suing you for the tort I believe you have done me with your
threats lies harrasent and hate speech, and things will start getting
expesive for you too

Of
course you can just sit up in the UP thinking that nothing will happen
to you, but hey, it's your reality!

I could try that bbut that line doesn't work

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

re read the above

YOU "re-read the above"

YOU will have to come to Tennessee to testify. While you're here,
I'll ahve you served with the civil action. The flight risk issue will
be a certainty.

Gotcha!

Greetings, I have found your comments to be so ridiculas and
entertaining that I just had to weigh in. Let me introduce myself - I
am who you have been referring to in various posts as Mrs. Markie.
BTW, I am female at least the last time I checked. I also happen to be
a trained paralegal and a 1L. First of all you are confusing the
processes and methods of criminal legal cases with those of civil. You
need to go clarify that before you make any more stupid comments. Try
picking up a simple study guide on torts. 2nd, in this matter it is
not Mark who would be bringing the action against you your license
but the BON of TN - he is merely providing info so your cause of
action if you do suffer damages from this proceeding would be against
them, not Mark. 3rd, even if he is required to give a deposition in
this matter he can do so from here in some fashion with modern
technology. 4th, if you wish to bring a cause of action against Mark
you first have to identify and quantify the real (legal term) damages
that he ostensibly has or would have caused you which cannot occur
until after the hearing by the BON (see above) you also would have to
bring suit in a place that has jurisdiction over a resident of MI
which is not the state of TN. For arguements sake, if you were able to
bring suit in TN Mark still wouldn't have to come there - that's what
attys are for and therefore you would have no course to arrange to
have him held in TN as 'a flight risk' which is not a factor in a
civil suit - another confusion you are making btwn civil and criminal
law.

Check your facts Steve before you make more of an ass out of yourself
than you are. If you actually have facts your legal knowledge
citations would give you credibility which you are lacking.

signing off and returning you to KB9RQZ
Mrs. Markie, 3rd party traffic . . .

My wife is a bit wordy for this forum but i had trouble sorting out
all your legal errors

Truely and in all kindness for your families sake TALK TO LAWYER SOON

you are really losing it Stevie

a flight risk on a civil action ?

Nope. The civil action is just what I will be persuing for
damages. Remember what I told you DAYS ago about what happens to
people who file malicious retaliatory complaints? THAT is criminal.

so you say and yet you also say you can fille your concerns with other
states freely without criminal penality

you have even stated I can legaly file my concerns with the BoN in the
past I dissmissed this at the time not believeing there was a cuase or
rule they could use in this matter, when YOU pointed one out I (with
help from Mrs Markie) went looking and found tha you may have in fact
told the turth on that score for once

agin assuming somehow you can presaude the cops down there to try and
trump up some charge (and your filling of any falsehood in your police
report could get you in trouble remember) they would still have to go
through the legal mechanism of extradicting me a very expense and time
consuming problem

you are out of your mind

Nope.

if by some strech of the imagine nation you are talking about a
criminal complaint then you over look extradiction and other legal
niceities

Not if you're already here to testify on the original
"complaint".

..And Markie, I DO have the right to face you in a
hearing.

check your facts

not sure you have that right as I understand I should be able to be
disposed like any other witness

....You file a complaint in Tennessee, and Tennessee is where
you're going to have to go to testify.

check your facts

You don't show, the complaint
is dismissed and

check your facts

I STILL get to file a civil complaint on the malicious
complaint charge!

get your fact straight

And once you're here on the original complaint the courts can order
you to remain here.

Stevie the BoN is not a court of law

and court of law must have some reason to issue an order

I am not required to stay in tennesesse for years just because you
file a civil action

any criminal filing can only be considered after the BoN has issed its
findings. then a DA must decide that any action I took rises to a
level that is criminal, and then he would get a warrant for my arest

Otherwise you're in contempt of court. Those
follow you across state lines too.

you are just plain stupid Stevie

Keep telling yourself that, Markie...Keep hoping....Keep asking
yourself, "...is this really worth it?"

you are just afraid you have blown it and that Google has provided it
to me

you have provoked this response by years of abusive behavoir

you clearly do not understand the issues you are dealing with .

GET real LEGAL advice, for your good

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 7th 05, 05:21 AM
N9OGL

You have no reason to say that Todd's dad has AIDS

even if I am lying in every post I make you have no reason to say
todd's father has AIDS

my father doesn't have AIDS nor am I gay, This is getting to the point
where I'm going to talk to a lawyer about filing suit for slander.

Todd N9OGL

Old November 7th 05, 05:22 AM

On 6 Nov 2005 21:21:30 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

You have no reason to say that Todd's dad has AIDS

even if I am lying in every post I make you have no reason to say
todd's father has AIDS

my father doesn't have AIDS nor am I gay, This is getting to the point
where I'm going to talk to a lawyer about filing suit for slander.

I Know Been there Todd the problem is Stevie has been skirting along
the edges

to sue and win you will show that you are bing damged in monitary
terms

If I thought it could be done Id have done long ago

and even if you get the judegment collecting is rough

Todd N9OGL

Old November 7th 05, 04:05 PM
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
well been digging the archives on Stevie
located some 105 posst of his misdeeds dumping a lot of the repitivie
stuff
cut

feel free to resume threatening me now stevie

No threats, Markie...Just a promise to fully deprive you of
any/all resources and assets the courts may allow for your culpable
actions.

you can try but I am willing the take the "risk" after all tif the
Board is willing to uphold their own rules your words are all I need
to send them

And I said have at it, Markie.

working on it

Uh huh.

you have made more than 8000 post here that are under your own name
(we will not even try to guess how many you may have under false name

The Board is obligated to review all complaints it receives. If
you really ARE stupid enough to file an official complaint, they WILL
review it.

And when they do, whatever you sent them becomes a matter of
public record.

posibly but I doubt it

"possibly"

However everything I wil send is already in the public record

"will"

No...it's on USENET.

Then whey THEY are done with it, my attorneys get to play with it.

I don't think they do, but if you like I can send YOU personaly a copy
of what i send to board of nursing

Of COURSE they get to! From the Board, to Me, to them. Then
eventually back to you.

and no way you are making a malice case out quoting you to the nursing
board

Easy pickings, Markie.

you don't know what you are talking about

Sure I do.

Your "complaint" will be dispositioned as a retaliatory action on
your part.

retaliatory to what? after all you claim you have done nothing to me

Uh huh....

your use of the word of relaliatory would seem to indiacate that you
are felling guility about something

"feeling" "guilty"

Nope. That's an acceptable adjective used to describe what a
person does when they can't get their way, and then try to inflict some
sort of "damage" by this action.

my complaint will document my real concern that you have violated the
rules of the tennesse BoN cchapter 1000-2 rules and reg of lpn's
section 13 and 14

None of which applies to our USENET exchanges.

the TenN BoN will evaulate my material, and then take such action as
they seem fit, assuming you are right and you can post all #### you
have here without it being a concern to the BoN you will not be
damaged in any way hence no case for you...(SNIP)

STILL a "case" for me.

It's not going to take a rocket scientist to figure out your
"motives", Markie. Stevie Wonder can see that!

(UNSNIP)...OTOH if I am right and send
them the right stuff and they act, they will damage you not me, and
again no case for Stevie against me

Not happening.

And when they have closed it, my attorneys get the package. Then
you get to drive to Tennessee for the civil case that will follow.

wrong again Stevie, assuming you can find an atttorney and a cause of
action I am still not required to travel to Tennessee

Not "find" an attorney, Markie...FOUND.

If you get something that the court will try to serve me with that
service will take place here (and I think you have to go to FEDERAL
court but I may be worng) ....(SNIP)

No, that service will take place HERE if you intend to press these
"charges".

And of course you're wrong.

(UNSNIP)...then I first make a pro se effort to have
the case dismissed, failing that I will hire a lawyer able to practice
in TN and/or the federal Courts as needed

It won't be dismissed, Markie.

Attempting a malicious retaliatory claim of misconduct in a State
board is a felony.

If I have to blow the money on a retainer...(SNIP)

Well, well, Markie...We've caught you in another tale...

You've already tired the "I have a lawyer" routine. You also
tried the "I have so much money and property" routine that you could
outspend me on legal expenses.

(UNSNIP)...then I will also take a shot
at suing you for the tort I believe you have done me with your
threats lies harrasent and hate speech, and things will start getting
expesive for you too

"harrassment" "expensive"

Markie, EVERYTHING is "hate speech" to you. Even when people do
their best to clearly help or accomodate you, you insult them, call
them names and otherwise create hate and distrust (ie: your rantings
with Hans when he answered your 60m band quartions)

Of
course you can just sit up in the UP thinking that nothing will happen
to you, but hey, it's your reality!

I could try that bbut that line doesn't work

"bbut"....stop stammering.

BTW...Since this "action" is taking place in Tennessee, you are
going to have to travel to Tennessee. Do you intend to retain local
counsel? Or shall we just serve you personally and then have you held
IN Tennessee as a flight risk?

re read the above

YOU "re-read the above"

YOU will have to come to Tennessee to testify. While you're here,
I'll ahve you served with the civil action. The flight risk issue will
be a certainty.

Gotcha!

Greetings, I have found your comments to be so ridiculas and
entertaining that I just had to weigh in.

"rediculous"

At this point, the conversation allegedly changes from "Markie" to
"Mrs Markie"...Of course since the "introduction" starts of with the
same lack of ability to spell, I seriously doubt the validity...but
I'll play along!

Let me introduce myself - I
am who you have been referring to in various posts as Mrs. Markie.
BTW, I am female at least the last time I checked. I also happen to be
a trained paralegal and a 1L.

Oh geeze...Here we go...

First of all you are confusing the
processes and methods of criminal legal cases with those of civil.

No, I'm not. Your S/O is going to try and "harm" me by making
complaints to the Tennessee State Board of Nursing for these USENET
exchanges.

When he's done doing that and once the malicious intent has been
established, I am going to ask that appropriate criminal chages for the
criminal mischief be filed, and I will seek CIVIL damages as well.

You need to go clarify that before you make any more stupid comments.

You better turn to the other half there when addressing "stupid
comments".

BTW...His actions will affect YOUR standard of living.

Try picking up a simple study guide on torts. 2nd, in this matter it is
not Mark who would be bringing the action against you your license
but the BON of TN - he is merely providing info so your cause of
action if you do suffer damages from this proceeding would be against
them, not Mark.

Sure they will be against Mark.

Sweetums, you need to get that slob to show you his REAL track
record going back almost a decade on USENET silliness and stupidity.

IF, and I repeat IF he's really stupid enough (or you are stupid
enough to let him) to file these "complaints", I WILL demonstrate his
malicious intent.

Regardless of what he thinks of me in THIS forum, there will be a
brigade of my professional peers in that hearing who will tear his
story to shreds. And on top of that I can call in literally HUNDREDS
of persons who have been my patients over the last decade who can
attest to my professional character. Local businessmen, politicos, law
enforcement and other persons KNOWN to the community.

So...If "the Colonel" thinks he can "make a case" from these
USENET exchanges as opposed to the testimony of professionals, then
have at it...

BTW...Just how far do you think his "complaint" will get with his
repeated acknowledgement of his INTENTIONAL lying and deceit?

3rd, even if he is required to give a deposition in
this matter he can do so from here in some fashion with modern
technology.

Deposition, Yes...Testimony, get your bags packed.

4th, if you wish to bring a cause of action against Mark
you first have to identify and quantify the real (legal term) damages
that he ostensibly has or would have caused you which cannot occur
until after the hearing by the BON (see above) you also would have to
bring suit in a place that has jurisdiction over a resident of MI
which is not the state of TN.

Pretty poor grammatical expression for an alleged "paralegal"

But in any case, if Markie intends to use the TENNESSEE State
Board of Nursing to inflict his will on me, he'll eventually have to
come here.

For arguements sake, if you were able to
bring suit in TN Mark still wouldn't have to come there - that's what
attys are for and therefore you would have no course to arrange to
have him held in TN as 'a flight risk' which is not a factor in a
civil suit - another confusion you are making btwn civil and criminal
law.

Sorry...Wrong.

Check your facts Steve before you make more of an ### out of yourself
than you are.

Hey, YOU'RE the one who married the liar..So who's the ### now,
sweetums?

If you actually have facts your legal knowledge
citations would give you credibility which you are lacking.

signing off and returning you to KB9RQZ
Mrs. Markie, 3rd party traffic . . .

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ht.

My wife is a bit wordy for this forum but i had trouble sorting out
all your legal errors

There's no errors. You'll push this button and eventually have
the hammer fall on your own head, Markie.

Truely and in all kindness for your families sake TALK TO LAWYER SOON

"Truly" "family's"

Take your own advice.

you are really losing it Stevie

a flight risk on a civil action ?

Nope. The civil action is just what I will be persuing for
damages. Remember what I told you DAYS ago about what happens to
people who file malicious retaliatory complaints? THAT is criminal.

so you say and yet you also say you can fille your concerns with other
states freely without criminal penality

"file" "penalty"

you have even stated I can legaly file my concerns with the BoN in the
past I dissmissed this at the time not believeing there was a cuase or
rule they could use in this matter, when YOU pointed one out I (with
help from Mrs Markie) went looking and found tha you may have in fact
told the turth on that score for once

"legally" "dismissed" "believing" "cause" "that" "truth"

I've told the "turth" on more occassions than you'd care to admit
to, Markie, but hey, that's OK...

agin assuming somehow you can presaude the cops down there to try and
trump up some charge (and your filling of any falsehood in your police
report could get you in trouble remember) they would still have to go
through the legal mechanism of extradicting me a very expense and time
consuming problem

"Again" "persuade"

I won't try unscramble the sentence...

"the cops" are not the one's who would be involved in the filing
of charges, Markie...

(You really ought to have Mrs Markie proof read your stuff)

you are out of your mind

Nope.

if by some strech of the imagine nation you are talking about a
criminal complaint then you over look extradiction and other legal
niceities

Not if you're already here to testify on the original
"complaint".

..And Markie, I DO have the right to face you in a
hearing.

check your facts

Checked and re-checked.

not sure you have that right as I understand I should be able to be
disposed like any other witness

And I have the right to face you for cross examination...here in
Tennessee...

Pack your bags.

....You file a complaint in Tennessee, and Tennessee is where
you're going to have to go to testify.

check your facts

I have.

Pack your bags.

You don't show, the complaint
is dismissed and

check your facts

I have.

Pack your bags.

I STILL get to file a civil complaint on the malicious
complaint charge!

get your fact straight

I have.

Pack your bags.

And once you're here on the original complaint the courts can order
you to remain here.

Stevie the BoN is not a court of law

True. But it is still a legally binding hearing.

and court of law must have some reason to issue an order

I am not required to stay in tennesesse for years just because you
file a civil action

You keep trying to avoid the CRIMINAL complaint for the malicious
intent.

any criminal filing can only be considered after the BoN has issed its
findings. then a DA must decide that any action I took rises to a
level that is criminal, and then he would get a warrant for my arest

"issued" "arrest".

Do me a favor...File your "complaint". Then when the hearing is
set, DON'T show up.

Otherwise you're in contempt of court. Those
follow you across state lines too.

you are just plain stupid Stevie

Nope. Just looking forward to laughing at you in person for a
change.

Keep telling yourself that, Markie...Keep hoping....Keep asking
yourself, "...is this really worth it?"

you are just afraid you have blown it and that Google has provided it
to me

Nope.

There's not a single thing in this USENET forum that is
potentially punishable by ANY act of censure, suspension or revocation
of my Nursing license.

YOU are certain there is, despite the fact that your own "buddies"
won't publically support you and that not one other person offers you
any encouragement...But then you are known (and yes, "Google provides")
for your deceit, dishonesty and intentional misrepresentation of
material fact.

In short, what ever inconvienience you may cause in the short term,
I am going to use to rip you "a new one" in the long term...

you have provoked this response by years of abusive behavoir

The abuse is yours, Markie...Lies, deceit, harrassment...

you clearly do not understand the issues you are dealing with .

GET real LEGAL advice, for your good

GOT real LEGAL advice, and she says you're in for the ride of your
life if you think otherwise.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 7th 05, 05:35 PM

Mark C. Morgan